JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank

Author Topic: [10.03.22] 2nd Album Repackage "Run Devil Run" (MV p.9)  (Read 105853 times)

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [10.03.22] 2nd Album Repackage "Run Devil Run" (MV p.9)
« Reply #320 on: March 31, 2010, 12:26:31 AM »
Lol, amen to that. Perhaps a lot of them kiddies came out of that concert saying, "Kwon Yuri, my first love." I forgot about stalking snsd_ffa, need to do that.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #321 on: March 31, 2010, 02:09:34 AM »
Anti-climatic. I did like the sci-fi element with the computer unplugging but we couldn't have gotten Tae on Tae action. Dark Soshi couldnt have used crowbars to mess up the place?
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #322 on: March 31, 2010, 03:45:21 AM »
lol I expected a whole different video not snippets. I wanted them to fight!!

iPhone App babble!

so Valley Girl :lol:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #323 on: March 31, 2010, 07:08:57 AM »
^^^ In the beginning, Jessica has this look on her face like "OMG, this is so silly, why do I have to o this?"

So we came up with Family-friendly Yuri in terms of "I want to make a family with you right now, right here."
Would that happen if I buy a ticket in the family section? :O

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2010, 10:25:44 AM »
^UM, doesn't she always have that look? xD
I think she had that look because in the past videos she's had to do with Tiffany, Tiffany's always said something so horribly ungrammatical or showed her valley girl side wayyyy too much. But I'm proud of Tiff! she was so good in this one!

I read...J....J...J...JeTi now too T_T
:love:

Let me get this straight. Cheerleader SNSD are slutty girls who black SNSD's boyfriends cheated with, thus sexy black SNSD come to get revenge. But in the end, slutty SNSD prevail.
Is this their way of telling us that the mulitple "Give it to me"s mark just the start for slut SNSD and to expect more?
And I LOLed XD
Hahaha were you not paying attention to the tracklist of TMYWG's mini-album?
I mentioned it before but it's been a while. I think it went something like this...
1) Tell Me Your Wish, Genie - seducing your lover
2) Etude - Beginning of love
3) Girlfriend - I need to find a man
4) Boyfriend - Oh, there! Found a man! Now we need to sex it up
5) My Child - ...uh oh.
6) One Year Later - OH HELL NO, you did not just leave me for some slut.

See? Works out.
However, all I could think about when watching this MV is that it basically reflects what SNSD really is anyway. People have always joked and said they were plastic barbie cheerleaders... WELL, they're cheery/happy/'normal' female idols by day and Kkangpaes by night! It just makes sense. And when it's time to work, CheerleaderSNSD just has to pull the plug and get back to their daytime business.  :yep:

But you know, your explanation does makes sense too! It explains the really bad sex moves in the dances! Maybe that's why their boyfriends left them in the first place and went to slutSNSD  :D

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2010, 10:39:51 AM »
Hahaha were you not paying attention to the tracklist of TMYWG's mini-album?
I mentioned it before but it's been a while. I think it went something like this...
1) Tell Me Your Wish, Genie - seducing your lover
2) Etude - Beginning of love
3) Girlfriend - I need to find a man
4) Boyfriend - Oh, there! Found a man! Now we need to sex it up
5) My Child - ...uh oh.
6) One Year Later - OH HELL NO, you did not just leave me for some slut.

Yes! Thats what I was sayin! when the track list first came out

Girlfriend + Boyfriend + One Year Later = My Child

Wow it's like a concept album  :shocked:

No hahaha? -_-  But woohoo! 6 songs!

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Re: [10.03.22] 2nd Album Repackage "wank Devil wank" (MV p.9)
« Reply #326 on: April 02, 2010, 04:31:43 AM »
I got the Hyo-Yeon poster...

Offline Aly.~.

• ecchi
  • I'm Cool like that... ...
« Reply #327 on: April 02, 2010, 06:12:15 AM »
just recieved my Run Devil Run (Repackage) album, its amazing!!!!
now i'm waiting for the poster to come as well.

this repackage album is really nice, i wasnt sure if i should get OH! album or this,
but i think i made the right choice.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #328 on: April 03, 2010, 08:41:24 AM »
I ordered mine on April 1st so I could get the Secret album with it (nevermind on the Secret album -_- gonna have to buy it with BoA's album. ughhh being jobless sucks!!!. I have no idea why I bought it, really, I don't. I shouldn't be left alone with credit cards!

Anyway, I was watching Kang Shim Jang/STRONG HEART Ep.19 last night:
The girls CAN make suggestions for things to be changed. SooYoung said that for her Oh! verse, she asked the producer if she could say "ddongddeang" instead of "dongsaeng" and he actually let her. Of course they decided not to use it because it sounded too ridiculous...
But anyway! My theory earlier about Jessica being lazy or Tiff liking the recent broken Engrish that SNSD has been experiencing is indeed more believable. Because they can make suggestions to change it, it's very likely they can. Most producers are really accommodating and will try and help the singer in every which way possible and I'm sure SNSD's producers would listen to the girls if they seriously asked.

So Jessica, Tiffany, fix it before it becomes a (bigger) problem!

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #329 on: April 06, 2010, 09:06:22 AM »
Since there was no award this week they posted the K-chart results on the Music Bank site.

1위 소녀시대 Oh! 23,077점 (2010/02/05)
2위 소녀시대 Oh! 22,689점 (2010/02/12)
3위 G-Dragon Heartbreaker 21,322점 (2009/09/04)
4위 소녀시대 Run Devil Run 21,223점 (2010/04/02)
5위 소녀시대 Oh! 20,549점 (2009/02/26)
6위 소녀시대 Oh! 20,284점 (2010/02/19)
7위 G-Dragon Heartbreaker 18,995점 (2009/09/11)
Not quite a record but over 20k

Quote from: silis7
Quick updates on what the girls have been up to, as you know with all the shows being canceled the girls hopefully got a little bit of time to recharge themselves. According to Sunny today from the fan signing some of the members have colds. Sunny herself had been sick as you know. Yesterday Sica and Yoona were witnessed at a hospital. No it didn't look like they were seriously ill, they seemed to be there for tiredness from being overworked and they got some nutrition IV shots then they left to record Music Core.

Also yesterday Yoona was seen shopping for clothes at the Hyundai department store in Mokdong, in the Giordano section. This store is a little away from their usual neighborhood so it seems she must have been wandering around the city a bit.

Taeyeon must be hard rehearsing for the musical everyday since there have been several accounts of seeing her near the musical theatre. Here's couple of accounts:

"So we were having lunch and these people came in they looked like musical people from nearby, and the one in the center was Taeyeon! Since there are many theatres around here we see lot of performers but it was first for me witnessing a celebrity and Taeyeon had no make up she was small but how should I say this... she draws people's eyes and she made me little excited and I'm a girl. All our guys on the table were talking loudly then when Taeyeon came and sat all the guys shut their mouths... When Taeyeon was laughing it sounded just like her on the radio kekeke so fascinating to hear it live.
When Taeyeon's party left we grabbed her and our team leader who is uncle aged talked some mumble jumble and got Taeyeon to sit and sign for us, she was laughing and gave handshakes to all our guys, and our team leader was preciously holding on to that autograph. The guys couldn't stop talking about Taeyeon and she was indeed so pretty so white and mysterious looking sonyuh keke"

"It was lunch time so there was a lot of crowd on the street and Taeyeon with her red hair and being so pretty everyone around was staring at her. I saw her close she didn't have make up she had red hair she was so white and perfect skinned she looked like a mochi, all my friends kept saying how pretty she was keke. She was walking a bit embarrassed then put her hood on then she almost bumped into an ajuhssi and she let out her ajumma laugh keke. She was walking with her arms locked with another girl and there were two guys following them they seemed to be the musical actors. They were busy chatting and laughing it looked like Taeyeon was getting along great with them"

And yesterday Taeyeon was seen at the musical "The Brothers Were Brave", starring Lee Ji Hoon (Onew also stars in this musical but he was on different date) with her manager. Reportedly Bada is giving Taeyeon some pointers on performing for musicals. And Taeyeon on Chinchin said learning guitar is quite interesting.

And Jessica was witnessed today in the morning at a cafe called Alley Cafe and had some tea. She came with someone who seemed to be one of the codi unnies and a guy who may be a movie actor. The employee said Yoona have been there before too, and said Jessica gave her some chocolates.

Then of course today was fan signing so all the girls were there in two teams. estarburst9 already has a great fan account! If I have time later I'll see if I can find account for the other team.

And lastly tonight few hours ago Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun came to a Baskin Robbins shop. The employee posted an account:
"Just a minute ago Taeyeon Tiffany Seohyun and their manager came to our shop TT TT
Totally pretty, and their voices kekeke so pretty...
Each of them insisted on paying then finally Taeyeon paid and they bought two Family sizes...
Taeyeon did the ordering and Tiffany and Seohyun were talking about what they wanted, Tiffany called someone and they added Rainbow Sherbet too...
Chin Chin radio was on in the store and it was really cool to see Taeyeon right in front as her voice was coming on radio...
The other employee was just frozen stiff all along then asked for autograph when they were exiting but the manager stopped him... The girls were sorry and they yelled for us 'Hope you have great business, hwaiting!!'
All three were so pretty and Taeyeon was different from what I thought... I though she was cute on TV but she was more pretty TT TT"

An account from the fan signing.
Quote from: estarburst9
So, bright and early I reached the subway station, got off and got into a taxi and I asked him to take me to the best mall nearest to the signing event location. Well that was Lotte Mall. (For your sake I will shorten the process of trying to buy worthy gifts for snsd that were in my price range. i spent 3 hours and 30 minutes to find. the reason why i did not prepare gifts earlier was cuz the list of picked people for the sign events are posted the night before....11:30pm, which leaves one no choice but to buy gifts the morning of the signing event. According to bossa747@twitter, they do this so it simmers down the competition for crazy gifts and such) I got yuri a bracelet (im poor now T.T), and all five of the girls a set of special handmade korean rice cakes packaged in a cute box decorated with a pretty ribbon. They were like really fancy and like some of them were shaped as peaches, persimmons, cupcakes etc....like they were soooo cute and pretty <3

I got to the signing event at 1:30 and stood in line. There were a handful of people there already waiting. At around 2 they started giving people their tickets. Everybody's ringtone was~*you better run~ Run! run~ run! run*....actually. When somebody's phone started to ring, a couple people would look down and check to see if it was theirs. It made me smile. (mine's also RDR haha)

I ended up being number 7, first row which was pretty awesome cuz after you get your stuff signed you get to relax and just....stare......as creepy as that might sound.

So they were a little late, but who cares. They came in casual clothes. Jeans, high heels, nice tops, jackets, comfortable hair styles up/down. casual sunday attire....classy and nice. Taeyeon's hair was reddish like in the musical photo. Honestly whatever hair her color is she can pull it off. They walked onto the stage looking a bit shy, but with nice smiles and bowed, and yuri apologized for being late. Tiffany then said that she was sorry they were late too. She then said she was thankful that she could spend such a nice day with us. (It was nice weather today) (we cheered) But she said to also take care of our bodies and stay healthy, and she said that she was sick (crowd "awwwwwwed")
Yuri: "Now...shall we hurry and start the fan signing? "

Fan signing starts-
Everything is spoken in korea minus tiffany&a bit of sunny

I was pretty nervous. Yuri (my favorite member) was first:

Yuri: ahnyounghaseo! *bows*
me: ahnyounghaseo! *bows*
I hand over my booklet. She see's my name and says with surprisingly good english

Yuri: "Esther?"
me: "yea! Yuri here's a present for you" *i give her bracelet and rice cake package*
yuri: "Oh thank you!"
me: Yuri you're my favorite member, I like you so much! I even have you on my cell phone! *I draw out my cell and show her the official concert cell phone charm of her*
*to my pleasant surprise....she like it....like..alot*
Yuri: "oh......OH! Oh my god that is SO cute!! (어머....이거 진짜 거엽다!)
*I bring it closer to her face so she can see better, and she reaches her arm out towards the chain and stares at it for a good 5 seconds with a fascinated face*
Me: "Do you want it? You can have it!"
Yuri: "haha no thats alright"
me:"haha okay"
*i had more planned to say but of course, i blanked out....@.@ 헐ㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹㄹ*
Yuri: "thank you! *bows*
Me: *thank you! *bows*
(of course the dialogue between me nd myfav member is the shortest, but it cuz i was stunned senseless.)

Tiffany: ahnyounghaseyo! *bows*(ok im not gunna write *bows* anymore cuz we all bow to each other haha)
Me: ahnyounghaseyo!
*Tiffany reads name*
Tiffany: "Esther.....Esther.......Easter!! Happy Easter!" (she said more...but I can't remember what she said. i was still stunned)
*I laughed. Easter was a common nickname i heard back in the states, and hearing it come from tiffany was really something*
Me: haha Happy Easter! Tiffany i just wanted to say I respect you so much. I'm from soshified, and I also wanted to say thanks so much for visiting and sharing bible verses"
Tiffany: "aw thanks....i should visit soon huh. sorry i haven't visited in a while! i really need to visit soon"
Me: "haha no it's okay.....*i start to mumble cuz im nervous* "tiffany here's a present for you"
Tiffany: "oh thank you! bye!"
Me: "thank you byee!!!"
(Her speaking English is the cutest thing. Very valley girlish haha. signed + "Happy Easter")

Sunny: ahnyeonghaseo!
me: ahnyeonhaseyo!
*again....in surprisingly good english*
Sunny: "Esther...."
me: "neh (yes)sunny here's a present for you"
sunny: ah..thank you!
me: "Sunny, I like you so much! You are so 멋있어(mushisuh: equivalent to handsome/cool/impressive...but can call a woman that too in korean) in Invincible Youth!"
sunny: *laughs* ahh...thank you!"
me: 소도...taking care of 해주셔서 고마워요. 써니짱! ( lol i was nervous i started talking in konglish. I basically said "thanks for taking care of the cow too. Sunny jjang!)
sunny: "haha neh (네)thank you" *she hands booklet back to me*
*At this point I was moving towards Taeyeon, when her head kept on following me and she wouldn't stop looking at me. A little surprised&taken;back, i looked back at her, and she seemed to be interested because I spoke english"
*She spoke english to me now. I think she was interested in practicing her english.*
sunny: "so where are you from?" (english)
me: "oh...um...america."(english)
sunny: Oh really. america? (english)
me: yea! Sunny...your english....skills....are really good! (korean)
sunny: thank you ^^ (english)
me: *bows* bye!(korean)
sunny: bye! bows* (korean)
(i felt it when i saw sunny last year, and i felt it again today. Sunny has this aura about her....its incomprehensible. and i was really surprised at her english...i really was)

Taeyeon: anyeonhaseo
me: ahnyounghaseo!
taeyeon: "esther?"
me: "neh.(yes) taeyeon i like you so much. i listen to chinchin everyday! because of you taeyeon, my korean listening skills have improved a lot"
taeyeon: Oh really? Thank you! *she looked up at me with this warm smile....her face....i dunno.........i read a sense of........gratitude? the look totally threw me off and i felt myself starting to blush. i was embarrassed and nervous so i mumbled...
me: "taeyeon....for you......present"
taeyeon: "ahh thank you" she gives me that smile again.......and i cant help but look down because im BLUSHING like crazy
me: *bows* "thank you!" i start moving towards hyoyeon, but then, to my surprise, taeyeon extends her hand, her left hand on her elbow and right hand extended out, implying a handhake*
*my mind imploded. i didn't ask for handshakes from any of the girls and i wasn't planning to at all, but i was so surprised when she herself initiated the action first. of course i take that handshake, and put my right hand in her grip, and my left hand on the outside of her right hand, gently cupping her hand. She then brought down her left hand from her elbow to do the same, and as we shook, we ended it with a polite bow. Good god....

I'm not going to even try to describe the feeling of her hand cuz words aren't enough. (maybe in my final draft ill try) After I sat down i watched taeyeon for a LONG time to see if she did that same initiation of the handshake to other people....i didnt see her do it. Maybe she did it when i wasn't looking, but i didn't see her do it. (This is me trying to make myself feel special. I apologize for the BARFNESS)

Hyoyeon: ahnyeonhaseo
me: ahnyeonhaseo
*hyeoyeon was pretty quiet during the sign event from my observations. the girls also said at the end that hyoyeon was quiet during the sign event*
me: "hyoyeon you are so mushisuh! me and my american friends really like you!
hyoyeon: "oh really? thank you~"
me: yea. here's a present"
hyoyeon: thank you
me: thank you

i turned around and started to walk off stage....and as i did i gave a huge sigh* of relaxation. the guy that was guarding this end of the stage chuckled. i chuckled back.

So the rest of the time was just bliss. It was just 90 minutes of these five girls sitting in front of you, and you got to observe and watch them. It was a natural high. Taeyeon really interacted with the crowd a lot. Quite often, when she didn't have anyone, she would look at the crowd, and wave her hands. One time, she waved them both, and then she started frantically waving them. And of course the crowd (including me) copied her. We laughed. When RDR was playing, she did some choreo. She did the clapping part over her head, and I laughed it was so cute. I noticed she looked at the crowd a lot. She defintely gave the most fan service. I think she was in a really good mood today. Compared to the myungdong signing event, she was much more livelier. (i didn't get signatures i just went to see them) Loved the energy she was giving off.

Sunny looked at the crowd at times also, when she didn't have anybody at the moment. She made silly/funny faces. When it was her part in a song once, she pretended to be passionately and singing to it, and the crowd cheered! Love her light hair it looks great.

Yuri and TIffany never really had a chance to look at the crowd or interact with them. The first two people are usually the busiest when it comes to signing events, while the last couple have it easier. But when the line ended and the last few people were at taeyeon and sunny and hyo, yuri and tiffany interacted with the crowd. They waved and pretended they were looking at the crowd with binoculars they were using as their hands.

Ending was epic:

So after the signing was done they got up and came towards the front of the stage.
A girl in the first row yelled "yuri! you're pretty!" Yuri then flipped her hair back like 'yes i know' the crowd erupted in laughter...me of course clapping and guffawing like a madwoman. (when i laugh i clap like tiffany does)

Some of them kind of mumbled/talked into the mic but then tiffany said (without speaking into the mics) "i don't think we have to talk into the mics....it's awkward to talk into the mics isn't it?"

sunny: "i'm going to speak into the mics anyways...i like it...." then sunny played around with the mic, she put the mic to her cheek "how about like this?" (like those head mics they wear during performances) which made the crowd laugh. sunny said a lot of the ending comments...but i wasn't paying attention. i couldn't stop looking at yuri. she was in the middle, and her outfit was so damn classy. she had black boots on up to her shins. greyish blackish faded jeans. a shirt with a loose droopy cardigan and her hair naturally flowing down. simple, clean and classy.

then OMFG DAEBAK yuri puts her mic on her forehead with the head facing down towards her mouth and says "like the musical" (reference to jessica's forehead mic)and the EVERYBODY ERUPTS IN A WAVE OF LAUGHTER....IM LMFAO...including SNSD. god yuri's sense of humor is daebak....i love her so much

yulti:
As tiffany's wave of laughter comes to an end, she looks at yuri and says to her "your my hero" and gives her a side hug. (wow 2nd time she says this to yuri....daebak right? for those who know what im talking about...kudos to you tweet me back if u know where this is from) Yuri responds by giving her a sweet smile a side hug back and they stay like that for a while.

It was such a blur I can't remember everything but I'm doing my best!

Taeyeon says "Do you guys like the song RDR??" the crowd replies "YESS!!!!!"
DO YOU GUYS LIKE RDR?! CROWD: "YES!!!!"
taeyeon: "i personality like echo though...." crowd laughs & cheers cuz we like echo too

"hyoyeon hasn't said anything yet. hyoyeon was quiet during the sign event today. say something!"

hyoyeon takes mic...."hi guys thanks for coming....(usual thanks comment)...then all of a sudden..."is anybody going to daegu sign event??!" *crickets chirping* but i guess 2 people raised their hands.

hyoyeon: "ahaha 2 people! *crowd and snsd laughs* haha then i will see 2 people there!

Then they did their final bow, and then did a "RIGHT NOW....SNSD!" with the crowd....

Hyoyeon, yuri, and sunny walked off, but taeyeon and tiffany found themselves still on the stage. Taeyeon grabbed the mic again, and said "I SAW SONYU...YOU SAY SHIDAE!

tae:SONYU
us: SHIDAE
tae: SONYU
us:SHIDAE!
*crowd cheers*

taeny:
Taeyeon and Tiffany smile wide and then do a side hug, and walk off the stage like that. Tiffany says something into Taeyeon's ear, and they both laugh."

sorry its messy but its a rough draft. ill let u guys know when the official one is posted on soshified. this is dedicated to those that said "congrats" or shared the excitement with me when i got picked for the signing event......and those that requested the fan account! i remember u guys and i appreciate it! and a shoutout to @bossa747 u rock :]thnks for everything!

oh...and at the beginning sunny and tae signed with metallic sharpie at the beginning that made marks on the other page when it closed. im pretty upset about this....but then again i remind myself that i have a booklet of all of snsd's sigs! (I'm a little bit greedy, and I didn't want just 5 girls' signatures, I wanted all their signatures...in one RDR booklet. So my gracious friend was nice enough to help me out! (She likes seohyun). I wanted to meet yuri so I decided to go to the one in Incheon, and she to the one in Sungnam. It was a bit tricky having somebody else pretend to be me...but luckily we pulled through :] *note: i got picked for both signing events*
I now need to to some REAL careful removal of staples....VERY meticulous cutting and taping of ONE paper.....wish me luck...or maybe i can .....erase smudges by..........taping.........AGH i dunno ill think about it....im tired sorry for such a CRAPPY rough draft :[

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #330 on: April 06, 2010, 11:12:33 AM »
Yuri's my hero too. :bow:

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #331 on: April 06, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »
Awww! :wub: :wub: All the girls seem so sweet! I wish I had a chance to meet them someday...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #332 on: April 07, 2010, 05:22:50 AM »
Aww, I did read about the musical mic thingy on DC but it was like only 1 line :lol:, not a full report like this. You're my hero too, Yuri.
And from her description of Yuri's outfit, she wore pretty much the same one yesterday too. XD

Offline [R-748]

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #333 on: April 07, 2010, 08:07:07 PM »
i'm hoping the news i got is true.. Run Devil Run here will be released here.. and i won't have to order it.. XD
especially when i haven't renewed mty credit card yet.. :sweatdrop:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #334 on: April 08, 2010, 08:54:03 AM »
Don't know which brand is this...

And also...

And I think Hyo's and Sooyoung's jackets in RDR MV are Adidas.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #335 on: April 08, 2010, 09:07:37 AM »
If there was anytime that my appreciation for streetwear clothing will benefit me, it is now to prove or disprove that SNSD were wearing ADIDAS jackets  :lol:

*goes and hunts*

Edit: Tama was right. Left sleeve has three stripes

Now to find out who ADIDAS worked with. Because they sure as hell dont do this on their own lol
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:15:04 AM by thatonezombie »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #336 on: April 08, 2010, 09:30:41 AM »
I can't believe old school football pants are back in style, she even has a flat pigskin purse :lol:

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #337 on: April 08, 2010, 10:34:06 AM »
No wonder the outfits are so bad, they got the ideas from goofy ass high fashion runway stuff. :lol:

As for the Adidas jackets, it looks like the stylist heavily modified the normal track jackets, adding a crap load of tassels, cutting off the sleeves ect.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #338 on: April 08, 2010, 11:06:29 AM »
The jacket is a Torero Superstar track top from the adidas x Jeremy Scott ObyO collection. See http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/who-wore-it-best-sooyoung-leeu-or-lee-chun-hee
See also http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/where-did-snsd-stylists-get-inspiration-from

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #339 on: April 08, 2010, 09:15:20 PM »
^ I knew I saw it somewhere before! I should have suspected it was a Jeremy Scott article. Thanks for sharing

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank