JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Swear

Author Topic: The last vampire (BlackGeki)  (Read 1630 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
The last vampire (BlackGeki)
« on: January 13, 2016, 08:14:49 PM »
chapter 1  :roll:

Rena takes the small box out of her pocket and kneels downs."Airin I want to tell you something." she said while biting her lower lips.

"There's one thing that hasn't Changed, since we first met, and it's my love for you, it won't change in this life and the next. You are the one and only women I  love." Rena looked down on her feet. " Airin will you marry me??"

"Rena. Why me, of all the girls and boys out there??" Airin asked.

"Hmm....the f-fortunate-teller said we were a good match. And the fact is....."  before Rena can finish talking Airin cut her. 

"I can't marry you. You are 29 and still an asset, manager. You still love in a rented studio. Your parents don't have a penny to give you." Airin cupped Rena cheeks with her cold hands.  "You are a sweet lady, but I can't marry you! I'm really sorry."

"Don't be, it's all true anyway." Rena stood up and cleaned the dust off her clothes. she gives the box to Airin. " You can keep this, think of it as parting gift."

"No, it looks expensive. Get a refund." Airin refused.

"Then I'll just toss it." Rena looked at the forest and ready to throw it away.

"What for??" Airin asked shocked.

"This ring was meant for you. Not anyone else." Saying this, she throws the box into the forest.

"I'm sorry Rena." Airin apologized.

"Don't apologize, it's cold. Let's go home." Rena tugged her hands into her jacket pocket.

Few hours later

Rena comes back to the Forrest and searches for the ring

"Where did it go? That cost me a fortune. When am I going to finish paying it off??' she Worriedly looks around,  suddenly her eyes catch small box on the tree branches.

"Oh, there it is." She jump up to catch it but failed.  "Ughh, why it has to be that high?" Groaning she jumps again, but her feet accidentally slips and Rena falls down off the mountain landing harshly on the ground.
"I can't move!!" She groans in pain. "What.... what happening to me??" She screams loudly in pain.

Suddenly her eyes catch few people walks toward her wearing black clothes.

"How can we get to Tokyo from here??" The tall lady asks her.

"Help me!!" Rena moaned in pain and fainted.

Rena opens her eyes and looks around.

"You fool. How could you bite a human??" She hears a voice come toward three people who were sitting in the circle.

Rena sits up on the ground and looks toward them. "How many times have I told you about this? Spoke the voice again.

Rena found herself into the dark tunnel, she stand up and take step slowly toward them. "Excuse me."

"How can you attack a human? Have you lost your mind?" Again the voice scolded. Sending shivers into Rena body.

"I'm sorry??" Apologized for another voice.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you. You must've saved me earlier." Rena said in soft voice.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." Replied the angry voice. "Our great leader will throw a fit."

"I don't know how to thank you." Rena smiles. "Why don't I treat you to a warm meal?"

"Do much chatter. Keep your mouth shut." Replied the voice. Rena furrowed. Suddenly her eyes catch the black coffin who start to shake vigorously. As the cold wind, start to blow toward them making them shivers.

The coffin blasted and the girl jump out making them gasps. She glanced at people and then at Rena. "Couldn't you pick out decent prey? She complete look like a half-wit." The girl said looking at Rena.
Rena tilted her head aside. "Anyway no use crying over split blood. Wake up!! Bloodthirsty daughter."

"Are you talking to me??" Rena glared at her. "Didn't your mama teach you about respect?" Suddenly the girl flashed toward Rena and grabs her by her neck and squeezes it hard.

"I'm the Great Aunt, the ruler of vampires.My name is Empress Minami. This is the last time I accept your antics. You are now a vampire so show some respect!" She slams Rena to the ground.

"You are now a part of the vampire family. We are on the same boat now." Minami cross her arms.

"What are you talking about? It's impossible. Vampire?What vampire? Rena said rubbing her neck. she gasped as she saw a pair of blood on her hand.

"Why don't we look for a temporary hideout. Until Great leader saves us??" The lady spoke to Minami.

"Vampire? VAMPIRE??" Rena murmured rubbing her neck where the vampire bit her.

"I'm worried. We don't know where to go." Minami replied to the young lady.

"What about that half-wit's place?" The young lady at pointed at Rena.

"A vampire? There's no such thing. I'm crazy, absolutely crazy. Hahahaha." Rena laughed. She stand up and looked straight at them.

"Fine, let's say that I become a vampire. Sounds like someone bit me earlier. Who was it? Let me see your pretty fangs. Who was it??" She glared. Everyone pointed at the tall Young lady. Rena raised brow.

"You?I knew it." She walks toward her and grip her by the collar. "Why did you bite me, huh?" The young lady put her hand on Rena cheeks and slam her to the ground. like she is the piece of a feather. Rena groaned and grab the young lady legs.

"Why me? Why'd you bite me?" She asked again.  The young lady ignored her and start walking away while dragging Rena with her feet.

"Tell me, I can be a scary person sometimes. Say something, you dark monster. Why'd you bite me? Why?WHY ME?" Rena yelled tightening her grip in you'd lady's leg.

===========

"This is it?it's a hole in the wall," Jurina said while looking around Rena house.

"Oh, come in its cozy and nice," Sae Replied smiling.

"Great Aunt, I realize we're in grave danger. But I can't live in the pigsty like this." Yuki said.

"What!! Pigsty!! Are you kidding me? This isn't a pigsty!" Rena growled.

"Calm yourself, My bloodthirsty daughter." Minami cupped Rena cheeks.

Rena slams her hand away. "What makes you think I'm bloodthirsty?Will you please stop calling me that?"

"Then what shall I call you bloodthirsty daughter." Minami cocked her head.

"I can't take this anymore, I want to die humanely." Saying this Rena run towards the window curtain. Everyone stand up and stare at her Shockingly.

Rena glanced back at them. "We can all be better in our next life." Taking a deep breath, she swung opens the curtain while screaming letting the sunlight shone inside the room. causing everyone eyes go blind.

Rena's feet accidentally slips causing her nose hit the window and fall down, Rena covers her face and  screams loudly while rolling over the cold floor. as she realized nothing happen, she opens her eyes and stare at them. She gasps as she found them sitting and smirking at her.

"No way. Vampire melts in sunlight."

"Who says??" Yuki asked coldly.

"But in Tv program or movies...."

"Television just ruin our children. We're not ice-cream. Why would we melt? Look at her suntan." Yuki pointed at Jurina who flips her hair and shows her bra neck.

"I have a killer suntan, don't I??" She winked.

"You're kidding. Are you OK with a cross?" Rena asked making a cross with her fingers.

"It doesn't make us feel very good." Jurina replied.

"What about garlic?" Rena asked.

"How can you have pork chop without garlic?" Sae replied.

"Do you transform into bats?"

"We're not like Batman," Yuki replied.

"Than how are you different from humans then?" Rena yelled angrily. Everyone glanced each other questionably.

"Well that's....our complexion.... gets better?" Jurina said showing her hands.

"That's right." Minami agreed.

"See, thousands of year have passed, but we don't have a single wrinkle," Jurina said rubbing her cheeks.

"Tour skin is like porcelain, sweetie." Yuki rubbed Jurina cheeks with her palm

"Your skin is magnificent, too." Jurina rubbed Yuki's cheeks back. Rena furrowed while rubbing her own cheeks too.

"Are you guys kidding me?Don't you have powers beyond human being?"

"Oh, I got one, we shoot beams from our eyes," Sae replied while Jurina face palmed.

"Really?" Rena's eyes widened.

"Don't do that!" Minami said.

"Check this out." Ignoring her Sae close her eyes, then open them her eyes were glowing she shot red light beam making Rena amused.

"Cool."

"But that's just a light," Yuki said waving her hand front Sae eyes. "Doesn't affect you at all. I can touch it. Besides, every time you show it off. Your eyes kill you for the next 2 days."

Minami laughs evilly. "What do you think of our astounding powers? Will you become one of us now?

"What Astounding. My foot. You think you're funny?  Get out of my house." Rena growled. "I can't live a second with you monster. Get out!!" Rena opens the door and points at the outside.

"I hoped that I wouldn't have to say this, but do you really want to be a human again?" Minami asked.

"of course, but you said it was impossible."

"There is one way." Minami cross her arms.

"Really? What is that?" Rena asked.

"Our Great leader can make it happen. She can turn you into a human again." Minami replied.

"Really? Where is she right now?" Rena asked.

"We don't know where she is either. But she is hiding, like the rest of us. She will come to rescue us in 3 months. If you really want to become a human again. You will stay with us until he comes."

"You mean that? She can turn me back." Rena asked with hope.

"I swear on the 1,000 years of my life. So you must stay with us."  Rena looked into her eyes deeply and thought. 'It took me 2p trials to get my driver license, but I become a vampire at once. This is ridiculous.' Rena sighed in frustration.

======

"What do you say? This house is splendid. It is a bit old, but it has a great view and nice garden. You won't find anything like this in Nagoya." The men explained them.

"You must be incredibly rich to buy this," Rena said to Yuki.

"Rich? We don't have a penny. You'll have to sell your house to buy this." Yuki answers coldly.

"Are you crazy? The rent for my place is $150." Rena whispered.

"Don't you have anything saved up?" Yuki raised a brow.

"I can't even pay off my credit card debt."

"You are a cheap bastard," Yuki whispered back.

"What do you say? Don't you like it?"The men asked.

"I like it," Yuki replied him with a smile.

"You are so elegant, ma'am." The men smiled back. "This house is suited for your elegance." Yuki raised her head in pride

"She must be your youngest, she is so cute." The men poke Minami cheek,who stared at him angrily. "Go on and ask your father to buy this house." She smiled. Rena stared at him confusedly. 'Since when I become her father??"

Minami smiled and hug Rena's stomach. "Father, I love this place, let's live here, please." She pleaded.

"It's nice, but we can't afford..." Rena replied trying to broke the hug

"No, No!I'm going to hate you." Minami makes fake crying face.

The men pinch Minami's cheeks." You are such a sweet little thing. I'd love to have a daughter like you." Minami gritted her teeth angrily.

"You'll pay $50.000 for security deposit and $1,000 monthly, that's dirt cheap. You'd only be using the 1st floor, but you can see that it's more spacious. Beside the owners are away on vacation, so you'll be able to more in at your Leisure. What do you say, ma'am? Isn't it fabulous?" The men asked with sheepishly smile.

"Honey, I like it." Yuki smile at Rena making her eyes wide in shock. "H....honey!!"

"Father, your brother likes it too." Minami holds her arm.

"My brother?" Rena tilted her head.

"Sister in law, I love it too." Jurina said from behind.

"Sister in law!!" Rena murmured.

"Honey, I really like this place, too." Sae jumped happily. Causing everyone mently  facepalm.

"When is it available for move in?" Yuki asked.

"Whenever you're ready! It's empty." Nodding Yuki flashed him smile.

===================

hello everyone here I come with the new fic, I will stop writing if I felt you guys are not enjoying my stories, so don't forget to tell me how you feel.

p/s i always get lost while writing in  my laptop, i hate white light and i have no idea how to make my background  sheet black while writing on it so there will be some mistake forgive me about that.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:54:17 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Drabble: The last vampire: chapter one
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 08:25:41 PM »
VAMPIRES!!!! KYAAAAAAA >w<

Wait, so someone bit Rena, now she's a vampire?! OMG x3

Plz update soon!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 01:13:55 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Swear