JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - ourselves

Author Topic: Untitled | Prologue| 11/3  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Untitled | Prologue| 11/3
« on: March 10, 2016, 07:27:55 PM »
:cow: :welcome ...Hello..we come up with a fic and we hope ur enjoy..forgive us for grammar mistakes and....
..other few awkward thing..?? enjoy and thanks for reading..and we hope u can leave a comment  :welcome  :cow:

:sweat: x____________________x  :sweat:

Prologue

Everything has insanely out of orders
The world are slowly corrupted
Humans are full with greed, lust and desire
People getting killed for no reason

Everyone has dark side in each of them
Even they didn’t show it..
It’s there.. Trapped in the heart forever

And for me, I didn’t expect this will happen
Ever happen to me..Never.. But I had to

Jurina’s Pov

It was late, I was walking home with Naoki, Fujita Naoki who were my lover. We just had our dinner, i forgot the last time we had one.
We rarely went out because both of us were too busy with our work. I’m a normal employee at one of big company in Japan,
while he was a high school teacher. That’s why tonight we agreed to go out and spend both of our time together, fulfilling all the time that we lost.
Since both of our house were quite near to the restaurant, I told Naoki not to drive his car over. I missed walking hand in hand beside him,
 lucky me he easily agreed with my silly request. After the dinner, we didn’t take the taxi and just walk home walking side by side.
I laugh out loud when Naoki told me a joke, he’s quite humourous type. We were just enjoying our moments when a man suddenly jumps out of nowhere.
The man slammed both of us hard to the ground, causing shrieks of pain coming out from both of us as our body part hit the pavement.
Naoki managed to cover my head with his hand, for a split second, there is clack sound. I think some of his fingers were broken,
but we didn’t have time to worry about that.

“W-What do you w-want?”

There is no answer from him, but he keep moving closing gaps between us

“I-I will call the police! J-Just leave us now!!” I yelled while stuttering

It was really scary. Not even in my dream, have i thought that i will be facing the same scene i often watched only in crime channel.
It no surprise that the man isn’t moving back at all. Instead he pulling out revolver from back of his jeans. Naoki try to slow talk with him
while giving me moment to find my phone. I furiously search up my handphone inside my purse and my pocket before i remembered something.
We have decided to left our phone at home to avoid anyone calling and ruined our date. For a moment i cursed myself over and over in my head.
I was looking at the area around us, there were no people left other than the three of us on the empty street.

I take a moment of thinking and glance at Naoki before lunge straight at the man, thanks to the training given by my brother to protect myself.
I managed to jab the man stomach and wrestle the gun away on the ground. I quickly bend down, taking the gun and pointed it at him,
holding onto it with my shaking hand

“STOP!” I said this time, there was no doubt or stutter word anymore

Before I can even say or do anything else, the man grabs Naoki, holding a knife to his throat.

“N-No, don’t hurt him...please…” I’m starting sobbing and continued “Just take my purse, I won’t tell the police”

But the man just laughed, and making a move to slit Naoki throat.

“NOOO-NOOO! Please don’t!”

Too bad the knife was so sharp that when the man made his move, he slit immediately hurt Naoki vital veins making him instantly stopped breathing.
Throwing Naoki lifeless body aside, the man turned to me

I can't think and I can’t even move, my whole body become numb, I feel like I have been paralyze. Something inside me stirred out. Something full of
evil tells me that the man should be dead. The man didn’t deserve to live, he’s nothing than rubbish that need to be clean and wiped out from the world.

I didn’t take any time, clicking the revolver and centers the gun on his head. I pull the trigger. (Blood, bone, and flesh sprays everywhere)
shrieks of pain coming out from the man when the bullet hit his bone fragments. He fell down holding his hurt organ. Blood started to come out
from his mouth. I closed my distance toward the man as he was painfully breathing and gasped for air. Luckily there was a knife beside me,
the same knife that the man used to slit Naoki throat. I take it and thought that I should end his life so he need to suffer more.

“DIE DIE DIE!!!”

I stabbed him over and over again, even i know that the man was no longer breathing. Blood coming out gushing and squirting from the
knife wound all over his body.

I stand there for a moment, taking it all in, only staring at the body of the man, nothing have left but only gore, I glance at Naoki lifeless body
who has turned pale. We were happy just now and suddenly it vanished in a second. I felt sick, sad, happy and guilty, I broke down. the emotions
mixing together, first coming out as a relieve sigh, then as a sob with a smile and tears Then my sobbing slowly became a laughter before I blackout
beside Naoki and the man body

TBC

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Untitled | Prologue| 11/3
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 08:23:33 AM »
just decide soon about the title

more write and dont be an assistant only :p
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17