JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Iede Musume

Author Topic: Love Me, My Darling Enemy (TakaGaki)(Chapter #10, 11-09-12)  (Read 13391 times)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Love Me, My Darling Enemy (TakaGaki)(Chapter #10, 11-09-12)
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2012, 05:33:47 AM »
 CHAPTER 6

THE CONTINUATION...

"What's with that look?" Eri asked her still dragging her out of the bakeshop.

"What look?" Sayu asked back.

"I saw you talking to Nono and it seems important."

"Are you jealous?"  Again, Sayu decided to tease her little Eririn.

"Of course not.." Eri stopped walking and she looked at her. "Why would I?"

"Yay.. Come on Eririn.." Sayu smiled mischievously. "Don't be shy.. I know you're jealous but don't worry Eririn, you are still my bestfriend!!! "

"Eri sighed deeply. "I said I'm not jealous!"

"Then why are you still holding my hands?" Sayu raised her brow.

"I'm not holding your hand."

"You are.." Sayu pointed their entwined hands. And only smiled when Eri immediately let go of her hand.

"Goodbye." Eri said then started walking away.

"Eririn wait!" Sayu walked faster to chase after Eri. And being an unathletic person, she tripped on her own feet and she fell down on the ground, her knee first. "Itai.!" She yelled in pain.

Eri stopped walking and turned around only to see Sayumi rubbing her knee. "Aish.." She walked back towarrds her 'bestfriend'. "What happened?

Sayu looked at her in disbelief. "What do you think?" She asked sarcastically.

Eri help her to stand up. "Come here let's clean your wound before it get infected." Eri said walking ahead her.

"Where to?"

"My house.."

-----------------------------------------------

"Your house is boring.. lifeless.." Sayu commented after entering Eri's house. "It's like a haunted house." She added.

"Then leave." Eri said, serious and with a knotted forehead.

"I'm just saying my opinion.." Sayu pouted.

"Will you please keep quiet for a while Sayu? And sit down so I can clean your wound! You're not a kid anymore so please don't act like one!" Eri said obviously annoyed.

"Okay.." She sat on the couch comfortably while Eri sat on the floor to get eye level on her knee. She took out some cotton balls and alcohol on a medicine box.

"Eririn can I ask you a question?" Sayu asked as she placed her hands under her chin and looked at Eri. She chuckled when she saw Eri's forehead knotted in annoyance.She's very way too different from her Eririn 10 years ago. She still remember the little girl who always crying to her because of their bully classmates. Sayu smiled at the memory. And when they were on their 6th grade, their classmates threw Sayumi's bag on a tree. She feels so helpless back then. But Eri climbed the tree to get her bag. But after graduation, Eri's parents decided to leave Yamaguchi because of their jobs. That's why she gave Eri her necklace as a remembrance.

"What's funny?" Eri asked.

Sayu shook her head. "Nothing Eririn"

"Stop calling me Eririn!"

"Do you have a lover Eririn?" Sayu asked and smiled when Eri's face turns red.

"Yes.." Eri simply answered.

"Ows? Do I know her?" She asked again. Chuckling a little.

"What's funny?" Eri pressed the cotton hardly on her wound. Sayu yelled in pain. "I'm sorry.." Eri carefully blow air on her knee to reduce the pain. "You alright?" Eri asked worriedly looking at her.

Sayu blushed so she shifted her gaze on the floor. "Y-yeah.." she answered not looking directly into Eri. She breathed slowly to at least keep her heart from beating fast. "Thank you.." She said standing up. And in her haste, Sayu bumped her injured knee on the couch. "Ouch!!!" She was about to fell down when Eri caught her but because she was more heavier, they both fell down with Sayu hovering Eri.

"Eri can I-wahh!" The door burst open and they saw Yossi froze in place with her hands covering her eyes. "I'm sorry!" Then she closed the door again.

Sayu's eyes widened when she realized their position. She quickly stood up  and walked towards the door. She was about to open it but again, it bursted open again hitting her forehead. "I think I'm gonna die.." She whined. She was going to kill that person behind the door but it was her cousin Risa.

"Oi what happened to your face Sayu?"

"It's your fault.. by the way what are you doing here?" She asked Risa.

"Ah Yocchan told me to come here to witnessed the intimate scene you and Eri were doing.." Risa smirked.

"What?!" She blushed again. She turned to Eri. "Tell her nothing's happened!"

"Not because no one was looking means nothing's happened." Eri said fixing Sayu's messy hair.

Risa laughed at her. She couldn't believe it! With her heart pounding faster against her chest and with her face blushing red she hissed. "Tell Risa the truth!"

"Hmm?"

"Argh!Baka!" She walk out of the house but she was still on Eri's backyard when she saw Fujimoto Miki, Tsuji Nozomi, Yoshizawa Hitomi. And they are all smirking at her. "What?!"

Yossi spoke. "How was your 'session' with Kame?"

"Mou baka!baka!baka!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yay! next is TakaGaki !  :onioncheer: :glasses: bye..........................
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 07:30:02 AM by maikeatoot »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love Me, My Darling Enemy (TakaGaki)(Chapter #6, 8-06-12)
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 05:43:43 AM »
Poor Eri has to suffer through the Sayu blitz
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 06:12:41 AM »
yay, Sayu Eri interaction!  :luvluv2:

"Ah Yocchan told me to come here to witnessed the intimate scene you and Eri were doing.." Risa smirked.

LOL, surprisingly it was Yossi's idea to do that xD

Next up is TakaGaki?  :luvluv1:  :wub: Oh yes! XD

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 04:12:02 AM »
 :lol: kameshige interactions :lol:
finally got to see sayu being the person to be teased... it is just one of rarest phenomena to have happened XD

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 10:31:43 AM »
 CHAPTER 7

"My gosh Risa! Will you please stop walking?! You make me feel dizzy!"

Risa stopped wandering around her room and she turned to Sayu who just sigh. But she continued walking again. She heard her cousin groaned. What was she doing anyway? Just in a moment she wanted to go out of her house.

"Relax Risa what's happening? Why are you so uneasy today?" Sayu asked.

"Nothing.." She sighed. Then she look outside of her window. Where is she?' She thought.

"You're looking for Ai-san?" Sayu asked smirking at her.

"O-of course not!" She denied but deep inside she wanted to see that monkey.

"Let's go to Tsuji's bakeshop.. I want to eat coffee jelly, Tsuji-san gave me a 30% discount because of my cuteness.." Sayu said standing up from her bed. "And besides it's your sem break so have fun!"

"Okay.. She smiled.

---------------------------------

"So. you and Eri are childhood friends? How come I didn't know that?" Risa asked her cousin as she played the straw of her orange juice.

"Of course, She's my friend from Yamaguchi.. We're bestfriends"

"Ah.." Risa looked outside of the shop. Her heart beat fast when she saw Ai Takahashi standing meters away from her while eating some street foods. Then Ai seemed to notice her then smiled and waved at her. Then Ai mouthed words she can't understand. But then again one girl approached her so they lost their communication. Risa frowned. "Stupid monkey.." She unconsciously said.

"Who is the baka?" Sayu also looked outside then she chuckled. "I see.. jealous bean.."

----------------------------------

"Ohayo Onee-chan!"

Risa yawned rudely before she smiled to her little sister. "Ohayo Erina.." She rubbed her eyes. Then she turned her gaze to the small figure beside Erina. "Who's that kid?" she asked.

"Ah! He's Len! Ai-chan's nephew." Erina answered. "He's going to have a vacation here." Erina turned to Len "Ne, Len-kun, introduce yourself to Risa nee-chan.."

The little boy looked at her. She smiled. Then chuckled when he blushed. Risa bent down and patted the boy's head. "Kawaii"

"He's my nephew that's why he's cute.."

Risa looked behind Len, She saw Ai standing comfortably leaning her back on the wall while chewing something. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a rude manner.

"Hah.. Len and I are going to eat breakfast here." Ai simply answered. "Right Erina-chan?"

"Yupps!" Erina giggled.

"How old are you Risa nee-chan?" Len suddenly asked not looking at her.

"18 years old Len how about you?" She smiled.

"18? I am 8 years old, When the day comes that I'm already 18, let's get married nee-chan.."

"Huh?" Risa blinked a couple times before she burst out laughing. But decided to play along with the kid. "Of course Len.. because you're a cute little boy..!" She ruffled the boy's hair.

"Hey Len! What are you saying!" Ai grabbed Len's wrist. "Stop saying things like that! you're still a kid!" Then Ai turned to her. "And you! Stop spoiling him!" Ai shouted.

"Don't yell at me!"

"I'm not yelling at you!"

"You are!"

"Excuse me.." It was Sayu still in her pajama. "Ai-san was just jealous.. that's it! Now will you please let me sleep?!"

"I'm not jealous.." Ai mumbled but with a slight blush on her face. "Let's go Len, let's eat.." Ai walked away.

"Hai.." Len answered.

Risa just smiled. " Hey Sayu let's eat.."

"Let me sleep.." Sayu whined before entering her room again.

Risa secretly smiled when she saw Ai lightly hit Len's head. "Baka.."

-------------------------------------

"Here Ai-chan.. I know it's your favorite so I cooked it for you.. " Risa's mother happily serving food to their 'visitor'. "And Len-kun too.."

"Thank you Tita your the best! I love you!" Ai gave her mother a thumbs up. Her mother just smiled sweetly at her. "Can Len and me eat again at lunch here?" Ai asked her mother.

"Just Len... not you.." Risa said. "Your house was near, so near I could walk in 6 seconds, you don't have to eat here.."

"Risa that's rude! Don't talk to Ai-chan like that.." Her mother told her with a playful glare. "You know Ai-chan can cook.. And her parents are still in a vacation.."

"Yupss! Thanks again Tita!" Ai looked at her. "Risa don't be so heartless.. you know I-"

"Shut up.." She glared at her. "Don't talk to me as if we're close friends.."

"I'm your bestfriend.." Ai said innocently.. "I still remember when we made a -"

"Stop remembering something!" She hissed. "Stop talking! Or better, talk to yourself only."

"I can't.. I mean I love talking to you.." Ai said with a sly smile.

"Whatever.." She looked at Len. and noticed that he was not eating his food. "Why are you not eating your food?" She asked. Len just shook his head. "Here.." Risa takes a pork from her plate and held it up to Len's mouth. She smiled when Len took a bite on it.

"Nee-chan let's go the park!" Len said.

"No." It was Ai. "You're  going to help me arrange your things.."

"But-"

"No and that's final.."

"You're being cruel Ai-chan.." Risa said. "Don't worry Len, I'll go with you to the park after you settle your things okay?"

"Hai!" Len nodded.

"Hmp stupid Ai-chan.." She mumbled....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry it's a short chapter..  :nervous but hope you liked it!! Don't worry I would write more TakaGaki ..  :byebye:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 07:30:19 AM by maikeatoot »

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: Love Me, My Darling Enemy (TakaGaki)(Chapter #7, 8-10-12)
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 01:49:45 PM »
JEALOUSEEEEEEHHHH. xD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »
I wonder who will to confess first.... or they just drag on until eternity :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 05:58:42 PM »
 :lol:  poor Risa has to suffer through that
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 02:37:39 PM »
OMG HOW CUTE, Ai-Chan is jealous to her nephew!! XD And I bet Risa noticed that and teases Ai because of that ;) And that's loooooveee XD And Sayu is the only one who notices/admits it. Damn Ai and Risa you're stubborn...

This chapter was quite funny with all the jealousy between Ai and Risa XD Hopefully those two will soon stop being stubborn...

Keep up the good work! We are waiting for more TakaGaki  XD

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2012, 04:49:19 AM »

CHAPTER 8

"Eririn!!!!!!"

"Damn it !" Kamei Eri muttered those words as she walk faster to prevent the clingy bunny on following her. It's not that she hated her childhood friend, it's just that, Sayumi was really annoying her everytime she's with her.

"Eririn wait for me mou~~ !" Ichiban kawaii Michishige Sayumi pouted. She was about to go to Tsuji's bakeshop to eat something sweet, but she saw her bestfriend walking on the sidewalk with a serious expression on her face as usual. So, as a cute and concerned citizen of this subdivision, she decided to lighten up the mood of her bestfriend. "Yosh! Gotcha!" Finally she reached Eri's arm.

"Do you mind?" Eri said, referring her arm she was holding.

Sayu just grinned innocently. "Nope.. I don't mind at all.. I'm just fine here.."

"Sayu.."

"Why?" Her pout grew wider. "I'm just holding your arm you know.. And besides I'm your bestfriend .."

"You're not going to make me win in this argument, aren't you?" Eri asked, her face showing defeat. Sayu just shook her head like a stubborn kid. Eri just sighed.

"Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!"

They turned their head where that voice came. And saw Yoshizawa Hitomi standing behind them, surprisingly she's not with her lover - Ishikawa Rika.. "Hey you Attorney!.. haha! You let this cute bunny win against you? wow! that's new! could it be that..."

"Shut up Yossi.. What are you doing there?" Eri asked.

Yossi just shrugged. "Walking?" Yossi answered. "How about the both of you? what are you two doing here? Could it be that......."

"Could it be that what? Enough with your perverted thoughts.." Eri released her hand from Sayu.

Yossi laughed then she turned to Sayu. "So, Shige-san, Do you like it here?" She asked.

"Yes of course! " Sayu answered smiling. "I like the ambiance, the people they're so cute ! I want to live here.."

"Well then, you like the people here? Do you want to have a lover here? Some of us are still single you know.."

"Oh really? Who's still available?"

"Oh, there's Miki, Reina, Nono-"

"Stop saying nonsensical things to Sayu!.." Eri cut in. She looked at Sayu. "And you.. don't even listen on everything she said okay? Come here!" Eri pulled her away from Yossi.

"And oh! Ai-chan is single too! But her heart is officially taken by your  cousin!" Yossi shouted. She just waved her hand to her.

"Where are we going Eririn?" Sayu asked. Eri didn't answer. "Hmm.. are we going to have a date? Aish! why you didn't tell me!"

Eri stopped walking. And looked at her. Sayu smiled.. her charming smile. "What are you saying? Have you eaten your breakfast?" Eri asked.

"Huh? Not yet? Aww Eririn~ You're concerned? You're so sweet Eririn~ !" Sayu embraced Eri. "Oi if you like me Eririn, all you have to is tell me!!! "

"I see.. You're not yet eaten your breakfast that's why you're saying that things. I would tell Gaki-san to make sure that you'd take your meal and medicine in exact time so you won't disturb me.."

"Mou~" Sayu smiled. "Eririn~~"

"Stop calling me Eririn!"

"Okay.. but I'm hungry.." Sayu stroked her stomach.

"Well then go home and eat !"

"Hmp! don't want!" Sayu said. "Just let me stay with you Eririn please???"

"Sayu.." Eri sighed deeply. "I'm busy.. I need to go to Miki to give these paper to her.."

"Miki? Eririn! could it be that you and Miki are.."

"No.. You know Miki is the owner of this subdivision right? It was just a business proposal.." Eri seriously said. "You understand now? I'm in a hurry so please don't disturb me.. instead, go home.."

"Let me go with you! I promised I won't distract you or something!" Sayu insisted using her puppy eyes. Eri think for a moment before she nodded her head. "Yatta!!!"

------------------------------------------

"Ohayo Ai-chaaa~n!!!" Ai Takahashi opened her door and got surprised when a cheerful voice greeted her. It was her pretty neighbor - Niigaki Risa, still in her green pajama and smiling at her like an idiot.

"Oha..yo?" Ai looked at Risa. "Ah Risa-chan? what are you doing here so early?" She asked.

Risa pouted but giggled at the same time. "Happy Birthday Ai-chaaaan!!!" Risa suddenly shouted then hugged her so tightly she can't breathe! "Mou Ai-chan you're now 21 year old so stop bullying and teasing me okay? Happy birthday!!!" Risa released the hug and stare at the now widened eyes - Ai. "Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday?"

"Risa.." Ai whispered. She was so happy she wanted to kiss Risa! But of course she's not that insane to do that. Afterall, Risa treated as a enemy-turned-friend. "Of course not.." She answered. "Thank you.." She smiled.

"Hmm.. wait here Ai-chan! I will just change my clothes then we'll talk about your party!" Risa said quickly then like a flash she disappeared in Ai's sight.

------------------------------------

"A birthday Party??? No no no.. " Ai argued. "Gaki-san I'm not a kid anymore to have that kind of party!"

"I'm not saying that it's a kiddie party with clown you know.." Risa smiled playfully. "But since Len is here by the way.. why not?" She joked.

"I said no!!!" Ai shakes her head. "Are you going to ruin my day?"

"Okay.. okay.. how about this.. Let's have a party.. I mean a real party.. You, me, Sayu, Eri, Nono, Miki, Ishiyoshi, Reina..."

Ai narrowed her eyes. "You're doing this to see Reina.."

"Hey! I'm doing this for you!" Believe me.."

"How about Len?"

"Erina is still a minor so, let her take care of Len.." Risa smiled. Ai smiled too. "What gift do you like Ai-chan?" She asked.

"Yuo know Risa-chan.." Ai softly said. Moving closer to Risa. "I don't want a party.." She continued. "Or a birthday gift from anyone.." Ai stopped inches away from her face. "All I want is.."

"What.. Ai-chan? What are you doing?" She asked breathlessly. Her heart beating loudly against her chest.

"All I want for my birthday .. is you to kiss me.. Risa.." Ai boldly said, her eyes shining playfully. Ai smiled when Risa's eyes open widely. "That was just a simple wish Risa.." She whispered. "Risa.." She moved her head closer to Risa until..

"Risa nee chan! Ohayo!!!" It was Len who interupted the much awaited kiss. "What are you two doing?" Len asked innocently.

Risa blinked a couple times before she realized their position. She pushed Ai using her forehead. Ai let out a groan as she glared at Len.

"Risa nee chan .. are you kissing my Ai nee chan?" Len asked again.

"Haaah?!" Risa reacted stranding up from her seat. "Of course..not." She looked at Ai." Tell him the truth.." She said between her teeth.

"The truth?" Ai smiled lazily. "Len, Gaki-san was just giving me a birthday gift.." Ai explained. Risa smiled. "A birthday kiss-itai!"

"Ai-chan what are you saying?!" Risa blushed.

"The truth! you don't have to slap me.. you know its my birthday!" Ai pouted. "Besides, you told me to tell him the truth-"

"Enough!" Risa stomped her feet. "Goodbye! Sayonara!" She said walking to the door. But she turned to Ai before she left."Remember your party.."

-----------------------------------

:nervous hehe it's been a while ne?  :wigglypanda: I'm sorry.. I've been in a semi-dramatic state of lovelife..  :err: hihihi
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 07:30:38 AM by maikeatoot »

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: Love Me, My Darling Enemy (TakaGaki)(Chapter #8, 9-19-12)
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2012, 10:38:00 AM »
OH STOP IT YOU, GAKI. xD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
i can't wait to see surprise in the coming party... best if someone would just confess XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2012, 06:41:23 PM »
Welcome back

Well Gaki-san in pajamas is awesome :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2012, 06:46:45 PM »
Awww Len why did you do that??!! :angry: Takagaki was goign to share a kiss  :wub:

I so want to see that birthday party and hopefully Ai-chan will get her present from Gaki ;)

Write more soon! :cow:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2012, 11:52:27 PM »
Thank you very much!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!:)

i want also a birthday kiss from Risa! xD

i'm so loving this fic!  :wub: :wub:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2012, 08:09:18 AM »

CHAPTER 9

"Hmp.. she's teasing me again.." Risa pouted. Walking slowly. "Anyway.. I need to organized that party." She smiled. It's not bad to be kind to her 'bestfriend'.

"Hi Gaki-san where are you going?" Ishikawa Rika asked her.

"Ah Rika-chan!" She smiled to her. "You're not with Yossi?" She asked back Rika just giggled. "Ah I almost forgot, please come on Ai-chan's house tonight at 7pm."

"Tonight? Why?"

"It's her birthday!" She answered jumping. "Please tell Yossi too."

"Ah okay.."

"So I'll see you tonight?" Rika ni=odded. "Ja ne Rika-chan" She waved her hand to Rika. "Okay next destination ! Tsuji's Bakeshop!"

-----------------------------

Upon arriving in the shop. "Wow bingo!" Tsuji, Yossi, Miki, and Reina are here.. And Sayu and Eri?

"Oi Gaki-san!" It was Reina.. "Where's Ai-chan?" She asked.

"Reina don't ask her." Miki said. "Hi Gaki-san you kook lovely today.." She smiled.

"She's Ai-chan's girlfriend.." Reina said innocently.

"Ai-chan's girlfriend?!" Nono, Yossi An Miki yelled. Eri was just looking at her while Sayu is smiling.

"Hey ! Don't look at me like that!" She scolded. She turned to Reina. "Reina-chan, Ai-chan' is not my girlfriend, when you saw us on the mall, what she said was not true." She smiled nervously.

"Ah.."

"So, what's your business here Gaki-san? Are you going to buy a cake? I'll gice you 10 percent discount because you're so pretty.." Tsuji said.

"Since all of you are here anyway.. Please come on Ai-chan's house tonight at 7pm, it's her birthday.."

"There's a party?" Sayu asked. "Eririn let's go there tonight ne?"

"No. I'm busy." Eri answered.

"Acting like a girlfriend huh?" Yossi teased. "That's a nice idea.." She smiled. "It's party party people!"

"We're bringing alcohol?" Miki said.

"Hmm okay.. And a cake too Tsuji-san." Tsuji laughed.

-------------------------------------

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"What are you doing here? You're not invited-Aww!" Takahashi Ai placed her palm on the top of her head. "Mou~ Risa that hurts!"

"They're here to celebrate your birthday baka!" she scolded. "Please come in!"

"We're just here to eat you know.." Miki joked entering the house and was holding a bottle of hard alcohol. "Because, Nono brought a cake! Yay!"

"And it's free!" Yossi cut in, together with Rika as usual. "Enjoy the night with free foods!"

"Ai-chan Happy birthday.." Rika gave Ai a small box. "Don't mind them enjoy the night.." Rika smiled.

"Thank you.. how about you Yossi? Reina? And Miki?" Ai pointed the three. "Where's my gift?"

"My girlfriend gave you a gift.. " Yossi reasoned. "Miki?"

"I have wine.." Miki whistled. "How about you Reina?"

"Huh? I-I can be your clown tonight.." Reina chuckled nervously. "Is that okay?"

"Oh that's fine.." Risa said. "So what are we waiting for? Let's start the party.."

"Where's Eri and Shige?" Tsuji asked.

"Michishige Sayumi here present!!!" A voice coming from the door shouted. "And Kamei Eririn too!" It was Sayu, all the way dragging Eri.

"Let me go Sayu! I told you I'm BUSY !!!" Eri tried to free herself from Sayu.

"Hey Relax Eri.." Ai laughed. "Sayu pull her in!!! Enjoy the night  Eri my friend!!!" Ai takes the bottle from Miki and opened it. "Happy birthday to me!"

And after 30 minutes, the killjoy turtle turned into a clingy turtle, beside her was a blushing bunny probably because of the alcohol. The two of them seemed to have their own little world. While Tsuji, Yossi and Miki battled for the bottle of wine. Ai was just laughing for Reina who's doing her task as a clown. On the other hand Risa was busy serving them foods.

"Risa-chan! join us here!" Ai said. "Come here take a shot." Ai gave her a glass of wine.

"Ah no no..I don't drink alcohol ai-chan.." She shakes her head.

"Gaki-san! just have a taste!" Reina said.

"Okay..just one okay? because it's your birthday!" Then she drank up that one glass. "Oh not bad at all.." She commented giving the glass back to Ai.

"Then have another shot." Sayu said. "Ne Eririn?"

"Un!" Eri just nodded, opening her sleepy eyes, Eri drop her head on Sayu's shoulder. "I'm sleepy Sayumin~!" The turtle whines.

"Oh Eririn.. You can sleep here in my lap.. here.." Sayu gently lay Eri on her lap and softly tapped her head.

"What a lucky turtle.." Tsuji frowned. "Hey Gaki-san have another shot. Miki give her more."

"Sure!" Miki smiled. "Here Gaki-san.. don't be shy to ask me for another okay?" Then she laughed.

"Oi Risa that's your last shot!" Ai said.

"Okay.." And then again, she drank all again that shot. But not like the first time, she feels dizzy right now. "Woah."

"I told you that's enough!" Ai walks towards her. "Are you okay?" She asked. Risa remained silent. "Hey are you okay?" Ai asked again.

"He he.." Risa chuckled, obviously drunk. "Of coursh.." She hiccuped. "Give me another shot Miki!" Smiling, miki obeyed. "Thanksh!"

"Hey that's enough!" Rika said. "She's totally drunk now!" Rika stood up and walks to Yossi who's sleeping. "Hey you! wake up Yocchan!" Rika shakes Yossi's body. "Hey we're leaving baka!"

"Charmy.. let her sleep for a while.." It was Miki. Then she turned again to Risa. "Oi Gaki-san have some more!" Then she laughed again like crazy.

"I said that's enough!" Ai said obviously annoyed. She tried to get the bottle from Miki but Risa grabbed it first before her. "Hey Risa give it back!"

"Mou~ Ai-chaaa~n !!!" Risa cooed.

Ai stepped backward. Surprised from Risa's change of personality. "W-what?" Ai continued to move backward. "Hey Take her away from me ! Reina!" Ai shouted but Reina just laughed at her.

"Mou~ Aichan don't walk away from me! You said you want a birthday kiss from me." Risa pouted but then again she smiled. "Let me give you the best birthday kiss ever!"

"Ai-chan you're gross.." Tsuji said. "But I'm so loving this scene."

"Hey you're drunk!" Ai blushed furiously. "A-and I.. I was just joking when I told you that!" And then she moved backward until her back pressed on the wall. "Don't you dare to come near me!"

All their audience laughed. well except Eri. "Gotcha! Ai-xhaaa~n !" Risa stopped. "Hmm.."

"Wait Gaki-san.. don't kiss her yet.." Sayu interjected then she get something in her pocket, it's a cellphone. "Let me take a picture of.. yeah.." Risa giggled.

"Ai-chaaa~n!" Risa dashed over Ai. "Happy birthday!!!"

Then without warning she cupped Ai's face and kissed her fully in her lips. Everybody on the room gasped. They never thought that Risa was going to kiss her.! They thought she was just joking.Sayu as well who just have her cellphone hanging on the air. On the other hand Ai's eyes widened. 'She's kissing me for real?' she thought as she closed her eyes. 'The best gift I ever received.' Ai placed her hand on the back of Risa's head and pull her closer, kissing her back deeply she didn't care whether they have audience. 'Just this time.. let me tell you.. I Love You Risa..'
 Risa smiled on the kiss when she felt Ai relaxed. But she's totally feeling dizzy right now. So she reluctantly broke the kiss.

"Risa.." Ai whispered.

"Ai-chan.. Goodnight Bye!" Then she dropped her head on Ai's shoulder as Ai caught her.

"Wow! That was.. wow !!!!!" Rika said standing up. "Be thankful that Yocchan was sleeping.. or else.." Rika chuckled.

"That was... " Reina shook her head. "Ai-chan..!" Reina laughed. "You're blushing!"

"Shut up.."

"Oh no!!! I can't believe I never took that scene!!!" Sayu whined.

"Well till next time.." Miki cleared her thought. "Woah.. I'll see you tomorrow guys.." Then she quickly run away.

"How about Eririn?" Sayu asked.

"Let her sleep here.." Ai said. "It was the best birthday party ever.. Thank you Risa.." She smiled.

------------------------------------

:nervous hahaha I'm sorry it's a short chapter !!!  :doh:

@risa_ai : stop what?  :dunno:

@ yellow: how about someone got kissed?  :cow:

@ kurosawa87: I'm back !!! from a dark place hahaha  XD

@ MsSmigge: And Ai-chan got her best gift ever right? :glasses:

@ cmze: New person! welcome!!!  :otomerika: I'm glad you liked it arigato!!! and here's my update!!! jajaan! :wigglypanda:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 07:30:57 AM by maikeatoot »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Me, My Darling Enemy (TakaGaki)(Chapter #9, 9-22-12)
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2012, 01:14:08 PM »
got kissed  XD not bad... since that's the birthdday gift that she wants  XD
really is a waste that sayu didn't capture that scene... even that have no evidence but have witnesses.  XD XD XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 07:56:04 AM »
The Ai birthday chapter :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2012, 11:01:06 AM »
Thank u! thank u!  :wub: :wub:

that was great!  :inlove:

These girls are so funny the whole chapter is  :rofl:

please update soon!  :cow:

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2012, 05:58:10 PM »
THEY KISSED!!!!  :cow:  :luvluv1:

Aww though Gaki was drunk as hell i bet she was serious with that kiss xD

Thouhg....

CHAPTER 9

"Ai-chan.. Goodnight Bye!" Then she dropped her head on Ai's shoulder as Ai caught her.

That was kind of a mood killer xDDD

But I got her best gift indeed and hopefully Gaki will remember (I doubt it) it x)

Keep up the good work!  :yossi:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - Iede Musume