JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Eh! Sunege

Author Topic: (Band) Gacharic Spin / DOLL$BOXX  (Read 163255 times)

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Re: (Band) Gacharic Spin
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2010, 12:38:46 PM »
Yet again, blog pictures~!

The girls have an interview out in the free newspaper WOW!PRESS

I haven't been able to find it online, but I'll keep looking!

aslo :lol: to that picture of Koga in hat and sunglasses. I'd never, ever recognise her if she walked around like that XD

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2010, 12:50:35 PM »
The girls did a live together with a band called SEX MACHINEGUNS :lol:

.. there, fixed 8]  :rofl:

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2010, 01:22:39 PM »
More blog pics~

I love that first little series of pics where everyone's wearing Hana's glasses :wub:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2010, 03:06:33 PM »
Just grabbed that second single... the intro of the second song sounds like Slayer - Mandatory Suicide  :lol:

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2010, 03:39:21 PM »
TONS OF NEWS

First of all, 3rd MAXI single announced! :cow:

... those costumes :inlove:

Tracklist:
1. 雪泣く~setsunaku~メロディー
2. ピアス
3. ルーレット
4. BROKEN LOVER

New Tour
3rd Maxi Single リリースツアー ~SEXY大作戦!!~ (3rd Maxi Single Release Tour ~SEXY Epic Battle!!~)

The tour starts out in Nagoya on September 3, and ends up in Osaka on October 2. There are 19 shows scheduled for this tour.

HANA DVD RELEASE

Hana walks in Koga's footsteps and is set to release a DVD where she teaches people how to drum.
Release date is August 27.

Preview:

There will be an event on August 22 for the DVD release. Hana is going to do a talk and performance, and Koga will guest star the event as well. People who show up and buy the dvd at the event get it signed, and will also get their picture taken with Hana.

The event is free, and I'M DEFINITELY GOING. FFFFFFFF O________O;;;;; It's in Akihabara, a short walk from where I'm currently staying. I couldn't be more excited D: I just hope I'll be able to get... in? Hahahaha D: I have terrible luck with free events like this <,<;;;; Whaaaa this absolutely makes up for me arriving in between Gachapin's two tours, and leaving before their next single release xD;

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2010, 01:43:08 AM »
Hana had her event at musicvox, and all the other band members came over to support her ;D Koga was already planned to take part in the event.

The event lasted about an hour. Hana played a frickin amazing drum solo (accompanied by some guy who added in sound effects and other little details as she went along) to get everyone started. She talked about how she got into drumming. Showed and explained various exercises for practising how to drum with a twin pedal set-up. People in the audience asked questions, and though she seemed nervous and uncomfortable at first, she seemed to relax after a while.

Hana is the spaciest person ever. I totally see why she would describe herself as an alien (as she does) xD;;; She has the squeakiest voice ever, and she'd stop mid-sentence and ask what it was she was talking about xD; Doing weird awkward gestures and poses while talking :wub:

As mentioned, Koga was there as a special guest and she totally rocked the house. Hana had created this kind of silent cozy atmosphere with her silent, awkward way of talking, and then Koga came and just cut through all of that. Shouting and cheering and being all excited and pumped up xD;; The girls then talked about the importance of practising together, promoted their next single, various chit chat, and they took some more questions from the audience. The girls apparently exercise a lot, and when it comes to running, Koga is the best, while Hana is second best. Koga also shared trivia on how Hana looks like a robot when she runs xD; I'd like to see that.

The two girls jammed together, and it was amazing to see them both in action. The way they connected all through it to keep up with each other through the little play session. Awesome, awesome stuff.

(I totally didn't recognise Armmy, no wonder since she was wearing huge sunglasses and a wig~~~! xD)

(... try to overlook how awkward I look...... XDDDDD)

I had an amazing time :O I'm really glad I was able to attend this. It also kind of feels better than a concert in a way, since we were able to get so close to Hana. I have a feeling she doesn't talk all that much during concerts... xD;;;

Oh and yeah, TOMO-ZO is set to release a DVD in this same series (in September)~ I wonder if they'll have Armmy make a DVD too, teaching vocal techniques @_@; That would have been awesome, hahaha.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2010, 02:15:57 AM »
HOLY SHIT!!!  GJ TWISSIE!

matching outfits too  :D :D :D

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2010, 07:35:51 AM »
Oh shit awesome twissie! :thumbup :thumbup

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010, 11:05:11 AM »
Too cool Twiss!! Awesome, I'm happy for you  XD

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2010, 04:31:36 PM »
New PV is out~~~

This was the video they played on repeat before the Hana event xD It's Broken Lover, one of the tracks on the upcoming maxi single! :D Looking forward to it~~~!

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2010, 11:24:34 AM »
Koga mentioned something funny on her blog the other day xD;;;

Original entry here. I haven't been able to properly keep up with their blogs lately, because of my travelling, but the title "AKB" caught my attention, so I clicked and read that (for a second worrying that one of the Gachapin girls were to leave Gachapin to join AKB or whatever... xDDDD ).

Anyway~! What happened is that Koga and Tomo-zo were out walking when they noticed some guys watching them. The boys approached them and asked Koga "You're Chiwawa Mariko, right?". Koga thought it was the name of some current celebrity, but she doesn't watch tv (!!!!) so she had no idea who it was, and asked the guys "...who's Chiwawa Mariko?", and the guys then told her that they meant AKB's Shinoda Mariko xD;; Koga was all "omgggg how can they mistake me for some cutesy AKB girl, WE'RE NOT ALIKE AT ALLL FFFFFFF" xDDDDD

olololol. Of course, I'm not familiar with AKB either, but looking at pictures of this Mariko I can see how they would mistake Koga for her :O

They do kind of look alike :O

AND I HAVE MORE GACHAPIN GOODIES. They've released yet another PV, and a more... proper one this time. This is for the title track of their upcoming maxi single "雪泣く~setsunaku~メロディー"

HANA SINGS. OMGGGG :heart: :heart: :heart: They were talking a lot about how Hana is an amazing singer as well as able to play drums, piano, +++++ at the event... but listening to her talking voice it's difficult to imagine her being able to sing xD;;; Love this track, though.. and Armmy looks really cool with that keyboard around her neck. Haha 8D

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2010, 10:39:44 AM »
What's your favourite Gachapin song? Now's the chance to get your voice heard~ They've put up a survey on the official site, click your favourite song, fill in your name and address and you may win Gachapin goods! Exciting, exciting~ xD;;

Survey is here: https://ssl.form-mailer.jp/fms/5b5b2e1b115796

Fun to look at the results so far. With 117 votes, Lock On!! is in the lead:

So, yeah. What is your favourite Gachapin song?

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2010, 06:41:40 PM »
And to answer my own question above; it's pretty much a tie between 雪泣く~setsunaku~メロディー, L.I.B, and Lock On!! for me xD;;;; I've been listening to L.I.B a lot recently :D

Anyway, it's TOMO-ZO's birthday today! Go send her some birthday greetings on her ameblo ;D

http://ameblo.jp/tomo-zo-gs/entry-10644647962.html

The girls have started their new tour, and are currently doing what they call the "Tokyo Eleven". Eleven shows in Tokyo in a row.... T_T;; of course this happens just weeks after I was there, fffff. Oh well. xD;;; And today! Since it's TOMO-ZO's birthday, they put special TOMO-ZO birthday cheki pictures in their GachaGacha goods machine 8D

xD; The birthday hat is priceless.

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2010, 10:18:47 AM »
The release date of TOMO-ZO's guitar dvd draws nearer, and it can now be previewed on youtube. She plays Hunting Summer for her intro! Haha Awesome.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »
^Awesome as that vid is, it really makes me miss Eu*Phoria  :panic:

For those interested, the first guitar is a PRS SE 25th Anniversary in Royal Blue:
http://www.prsguitars.com/25thsecustom24/index.php

I wonder what that one pedal is..

edit: can we actually buy that dvd? I want it  XD
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 06:33:18 PM by BarrieV »

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2010, 01:46:36 PM »
^
It hasn't been released yet, but yeah. All the DVDs can be bought from amazon. Koga's DVD, Hana's DVD, pre-order page for TOMO-ZO's DVD.

:D

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2010, 07:14:29 PM »
^Thanks. I can't use Amazon, but also found it at CDJapan

The pedal is the Boss PS-5 Super Shifter which is crazy expensive  :nervous (179 euro at local stores here)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 07:24:27 PM by BarrieV »

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 12:20:12 AM »
Not really much going on with Gachapin lately. They're hard at work touring and doing a lot of shows, but no news as such.

Though this picture popped up on Armmy's blog, and I can't stop laughing :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2010, 11:02:08 AM »
^ :lol:

Now that I finally got a chance to listen to them a bit more, I'd say my fav song is broken lover. Do we have a dl link for their 3rd single?

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2010, 12:55:35 PM »
I haven't had a chance to order the third single yet... I haven't really been looking for downloads, and I don't know how easy it would be to find some (if at all?).

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Eh! Sunege