JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - I`m Missin` You

Author Topic: Family's opinions on H!P?  (Read 22203 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Family's opinions on H!P?
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2008, 03:28:47 AM »
also, when my sister is in a good mood, i can get her to dance joshi kashimashi monogatari and go girl~ koi no victory with me!

my sister's fav is yossui too!!!! (everybody loves her) ... but my sis hates rika... as in really! (because i worship IshiYoshi)... man... i have a crazy sister... or I AM the crazy one between us two...

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2008, 03:50:08 AM »
^ Hmmm, being a YoMiki shipper (as is my mother :lol: actually she thinks it use to be IshiYoshi and then Miki broke them up) I think, yes, you're the crazy one :P
But you know I love you :heart:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2008, 05:21:09 AM »
Nice to see all the Yossy love going around.   :muffin:

I actually showed a picture of yossy to my 3 year old niece who came to visit, and at she said that Yossy is really pretty and cute. 
oh yah, and btw, i once showed my parents a OPV of Yossy with (Makenaide by Zard) and they watched it without blinking, watching very intently. I ask them afterwards, and they said she's unique.... and very pretty.   :luvluv2:
I told them that she seems to have great qualities at being a wife and mother.  :roll:  :shy1:
I also am very determined to believe that Yossy is universally loved and have a unique character and personality that everyone, man, woman and child, loves.   :inlove:

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2008, 06:18:51 AM »
My parents really don't care too much about it. They call it "your weird Japanese music."  :lol:
My little sister enjoys H!P some though. She'll occasionally sing it and listen to it and even has a few favorites. I think Yossi and Miyabi are her top 2.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2008, 06:40:16 AM »
@lollipogirl: ... i knew i was the crazy one... anyway regardless of insanity over Yo-pairs, i love you too...

i found this cute SD-style fanart in the internet of IshiYoshi in their Ribon no Kishi costumes in a kiss... and i used it as my desktop wallpaper... when my sister saw it (she had no idea that the minister and the prince are IshiYoshi) she thought it was yaoi and thought it was cute...

what's the deal, man? she disapproves of my IshiYoshi but approves of (what she thought as) yaoi?!?!?!

Offline liamers

• Omame beam power
  • ecchi
  • none can withstand the Omame BEEAAMM!!!
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2008, 02:17:20 AM »
All my family know I listen to H!p stuff, they dont really like the music but they dont think of me as weird for listening to it. Although I got my 8 year old niece hooked on it, she loves Ooki na Ai de Motenashite & Reina, my 15 year old sister who says she doesn't like it has been caught a few times lit
steneing to it  XD

Offline .Mikoto

• ReinAi *-*
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2008, 06:10:58 AM »
My family know that I'm into H!p  XD
My Dad likes Miki (he say that miki is cool xD)and know some songs likes Resonant Blue/Shabondama/and the old school also likes some Tackey & Tsubasa song's
My mom doesn't care about them my Dad like's to know about the things that I like(or I'm fan) xD
My little sister Likes Mini moni (yeei!) the other day I was wacthing Ayaya's Concert(Atum 2007) and she said: I want to be like her. I was so proud  :cry: she try's to dance like Ayaya and I do wota stuff for her xDD
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 06:13:12 AM by .Mikoto »

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2008, 06:20:05 AM »
well they think im weird in general so they don't pay much attention to me or my music :P but they know i listen to anything as long as it sounds good (except metal i... i .. just can't my ears they bleed) however my family doesn't know the fangirl side of me  ;) sooo...
umm my friends don't care i try to convert them it doesn't work lol my ex did get into some hello morning eps he thought sayu and rika were hawt... guess he just has a thing for sweet innocent looking narcissists lol :twisted:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2008, 06:33:18 AM »
she try's to dance like Ayaya and I do wota stuff for her xDD

W00T wota stuff! XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2008, 08:06:55 AM »
Mum: "Does Yossy have her own Facebook?"
XD XD XD Too cute!

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2008, 04:54:00 AM »
My mom is like...pretty cool with H!P, although she thinks I'm a bit crazy and doesn't get what I'm saying even after I explain it XD;; At least she knows who I'm talking about when I talk about Reina LOL that's a start, right?

As for her boyfriend, well...he says I have great taste in women. XD
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2008, 06:02:15 AM »
Mum: "Does Yossy have her own Facebook?"
XD XD XD Too cute!
Damn, your mom is cool!!! 8) Mine, she's still kinda mad I spent so much money at the H!P Store rather than bringing her food from Japan! :lol:

My mom is like...pretty cool with H!P, although she thinks I'm a bit crazy and doesn't get what I'm saying even after I explain it XD;; At least she knows who I'm talking about when I talk about Reina LOL that's a start, right?

As for her boyfriend, well...he says I have great taste in women. XD
It's good that your mom is cool with H!P. I try to talk to my dad about them (because my mom WON'T listen :lol: ) but he gets all of them confused!  XD at your mom's boyfriend!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2008, 12:18:55 AM »
My friends(they don't post on forums...though I am trying to get them started) mum really likes buono songs! ah so unfair my parents just put up with it all they don't like it >_<

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2008, 12:51:51 AM »
Haha, okay... so... my Mom's gay. I tried to show her some of my H!P wallpapers and stuff that I make and she looked at me wide-eyed, asking "Why do you have so many pictures of half-naked asian girls?" Haha. And ever since, whenever there's a cute asian girl around or on TV, my Mom points her out and is like "You like her, don't you? You like cute asian girls!" Haha. I think she's proud.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2008, 03:31:01 AM »
Wow!  It's great that u guys can open up about your H!P fandom to your parents.  I, on the other hand is hesistant about that....
Although I did show them pics or Yossy before and they don't have much comment about that, but that me to blame since I've only showed them some Yossy goodness so I can't expect them to grasp the awesomeness of Yossy.
My sisters, on the other hand, seen my pb of Kamei Eri since I've shown them from time to time. so they're more accustomed to Eri.  I did get some pretty good comments on her looks, but since I've never shown them videos of Eri in action, they, too won't know the greatness of the Turtle.  I mean, I'd tried but they're not interested right now other than their male idols.  They always use the excuse "I'm not interested in girls, sorry"  but I tell them the love for H!P is universal. 

But even though, my family thinks my love for H!P girls and Japanese  in general (culture, tech, anime/manga, cars, history,etc.), transcends to all Japanese girls, so whenever a japanese girls pops up on TV, movies or anywhere they would tease me about it. 

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - I`m Missin` You