JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dazzling Red - This Person

Author Topic: The Official Bonus Point Thread!  (Read 30927 times)

Offline Thimas X

• I eat Jailbaits for breakfast
  • Member+
The Official Bonus Point Thread!
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2005, 07:51:10 AM »
Konno!

JESUS! Her freakin boobs and that body!!!

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2005, 08:00:16 AM »
Quote from: ctz

Takahashi
Takahashi in Matthew's BHTV.

Yes! That made me like takahashi a whole lot more and one of the reasons I like her. It was just too damn cute. Now she's one of my faves. :oops: Also when she makes a cute or hot facial expression when she performs. Her "I love you" line in Do It! Now was nice

Rika: Whenever she looks stunning. Those times are just  :bounce: Also when she talks, I love her voice. Her smile. :) When I saw her 2nd PB she gained major points, and then with Hanabi and Happy, she is like a dream.

Miki: Whenever she smiles. Real smiles not the forced ones that they make. When she says whatever she wants. I started liking her when I saw her on Heyx3 during the Romantic Ukare MODE, she looked really nice in that outfit. And now when she grew out her hair. I knew she was my favorite singer in H!P when I heard some of her slower b-sides.

Kei: When she started hosting H!M, she was a pretty good host.

Kaori: "Ne Warette" It was one of the first MM clips I saw and I thought it was hilarious.

Yossi: I started liking her In the Chainx3 group pics, she was so cute. I hated how she looked in the "fat" days, her style. But I think it was around  the 03 or 04 sports festival(can't remember when it was held) that she started looking nice again she gained major points there. She lost some points with bad hair styles, but gains more points when she has nice ones.

Tsuji: When she grew out of Kago's shadow.

Reina: Shabondama

Sayumi: after a long break I realized she wasn't that bad.  :P

Ayaya: After hearing "The Last Night"  :cry:

Konno: I'm not always to fond of how she looks but damn does she have a nice body.

Yui: Her boobies.  :P

Erika: when she finally did something after being in H!P doing nothing for so long.

Offline Hithnare

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2005, 02:14:23 AM »
Kei Yasuda: When the girls were promoting Mr.Moonligt on Utaban, ther was a situation where the host grabed Mari and frew her on the flor, Kei was the first to stand up shouting at him to stop, and she wanted to help Mari get up from the ground, I thought then that Kei is a great sport and a careful friend.

Offline topdawg712

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 06:58:36 AM »
for sayumi, when she first joined, I didn't like her at all. after I saw her subtitled futarigoto episodes, I started liking her a lot.  

risa - I guess it happened slowly over time, but it was when she grew out her bangs that I realized that I liked her a lot more.

kamei - it was when she started coming out of her shell, and started talking more and being more outgoing, I started liking her more.

miki - whenever she laughs. whether it be her regular laugh, or her evil cackle.

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 07:42:06 AM »
Kaori gets bonus points for breathing.

Yuuko and Reina get bonus points when they're "angry."

Risa gets bonus points when she wears her hair really straight with a bang.

Kei gets bonus points for showing off those thick legs of hers.

Kyamei gets bonus points whenever she does a really goofy dance.

Yui gets bonus points for doing the "Ajisai ai ai monogatari" dance.

Rika and Nozomi get bonus points for showing their waists.

Takahashi gets bonus points whenever she totally doesn't get the joke.  Also for those few times when she remembers that she's sexay.

Mari gets bonus points when she's in heels.

Maki gets bonus points for wearing far out clothes.

Ayaya gets points for doing "SLASH"

Miki, dare I say it, gets bonus points when she is in full on molester mode. Specially when she's touching crotches. :P

Saki S. gets bonus points when she gives that crafty little smile.

Chinami got bonus points for kicking Momoko's ass.

tsukun gets bonus points when he doesn't sing background.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 12:49:16 PM »
mmmm... Bonus points, let's see...

Well, i've never been a big fan of Risa, but i find it very cute and funny everytime she starts rambling on TV shows, and get's mixing up or forgetting what she really wants to say !!!  :lol: I still piss my pants over her "Shinkansen / ride" mix-up on Music Fighter!!!   :D

On the other hand, she might just suffer from a bit of dislexia, so maybe it's not that funny... :(  
But, oh well...  10 Bonus Points for Risas and her ramblings !!!  :P

And about Eririn, well, i'm already a big fan and i wub her :love: but she keeps getting extra-luv-points whenever she is on the screen !!!   :oops:

I was watching some past episodes of Haro! Moni the other night (lately, i'm suffering from imsomnia, so i get up in the middle of the night and i usually watch some H!P stuff until morning...), and i catched the one where Mikitty and Risa pulled a "Neoki" on her...  :)
When they entered the hotel room where Eri was staying, she was already awake and she tried really hard to keep her face out of the camera...  :P
But the cutest moment was when Miki convinced her to put on her glasses, and she gave a very brief look at the camera then... it was so damn cute !!! :oops:

1000000 Bonus point for Eri for just being Eri...  :D

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2005, 01:05:41 PM »
Yeah I didn't bother putting Eri in there cuase I seem to like her more everytime I see her.  :oops:  She is just so damn CUTE!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2005, 02:42:03 PM »
K after watching W/Berryz DVD Mag~

+++ Maiha for starting to look also pretty instead of just cute. ^^ Her personality on camera is getting stronger/more confident too. She's a great girl. :lol: I'm glad she's in Berryz.

+++ Momoko for the hula hoop thing. I know Chinami beat her eventually, but Momoko was the one who set a challenge. :o Plus her style was cuter than Chinami's, rofl.

And +++ all Berryz for being so hyper, funny and entertaining. Goosshh. They're so much fun! :o

----------------------------------

Also, +++ Konno for being so adorable in her PB DVD thing...

+++ Nacchi for being so hot, cute and gorgeous in the Nochiura Natsumi concert. For that yellow dress that makes her shoulders/neck/chest area look dangerously delicious... And for those cute MCs with Ayaya and Maki... I think they're the only MCs I've actually enjoyed in a H!P concert since like... Well, ever. :lol:

+++ Maki for the NUN concert as well. She is so hot I'm glad I'm not a boy because my peepee would've been standing up like a soldier. Damn. She was also cute in the MCs. There's just something about the sounds she makes, how she keeps up a conversation, the "hmms" and "mmhs"... It's cute. :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline rikitty

• LIKE DUH!!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2005, 07:07:06 PM »
Konno who tries very hard not to screw up everything

makoto who exercises alot to transform her old fatself to               a present presentable body

reina  who always kept cool for most of the time

I\'m Loving it!!

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2005, 01:17:49 AM »
Quote from: shirenu
K after watching W/Berryz DVD Mag~

+++ Maiha for starting to look also pretty instead of just cute. ^^ Her personality on camera is getting stronger/more confident too. She's a great girl. :lol: I'm glad she's in Berryz.

Maiha used to be BY FAR the most unpleasant-looking out of the H!P Urchinz, but now, she really is a relatively pretty little girl.  Possibly the prettiest after C-ute's Yajima.  I say relatively pretty cuz none of them are exactly what I would call gorgeous.  

And Risako has a serious problem smiling into the camera.  She sometimes, like Kaori, looks like she's sick to her stomach.  Except, unlike Kaori, she is unfortunately for her not breathtaking.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2005, 09:20:12 AM »
Quote from: Purpus

And Risako has a serious problem smiling into the camera.  She sometimes, like Kaori, looks like she's sick to her stomach.  Except, unlike Kaori, she is unfortunately for her not breathtaking.

Hahahahah yeah...

Luckily it kinda goes well with her goofy personality :o ...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2005, 11:14:45 AM »
Watched the yukata special again, and there are lots of bonus/ negatives:

I you'll see reina as cupid at 29:59 (part 2). she even takes the arrow out from the quiver. kakko kawaii to quote ai suma. (more Tanaka bonus... I have some in the Reina thread)

II at 20:30 (part 2), A great Niigaki grin!

Yes, generous bonus for Niigaki's ramblings and grins and also her impressions of other members, most recently fujimoto in that yukata special. III

Sayu, embarassed when acting cute fails, gets bonus points. alternatively, when she gets agressive when stale eg. when faced with berryz.... negative bonus

Rika negative for not getting Taka's jokes. even the puppet dude questioned her ignoring of the MASTERFUL "Itakunai MON!"

Nono goat voice at 34:11 (part 2) gets Bonus!!

IV Fujimoto bonus for being amused by gross, 'juvenile' things like ear hairs/ crap and gorillas

Takahashi bonus for great jokes and the frog's voice when he finds out Konno intends to eat him. V

Now Illustrated!!!

Rather than gradual bonus, this one was a revolutionary conversion: I love Makieru so much I had to like Goto, although I didn't really like her at all till then (I thought she was supposedly Matsuura's rival, so was biased)

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2005, 11:41:32 AM »
Takahashi: Subarashii on MS. :heart:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2005, 01:16:10 PM »
Rika got points from everyone when she did this:

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2005, 01:16:41 AM »
From this week's (08-14-2005) Haro! Morning

BONUS +1 to Reina for totally kicking ass on the "kick the flip-flop for distance" game!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

**third pic - in Monty Burns voice:  "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent!"

BONUS +1 to Aibon for the super cute reaction to the steak!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline Zero_

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 03:17:26 AM »
Seriously, who the hell orgasms over steak?

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 04:41:40 AM »
<----------

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2005, 01:42:20 AM »
Quote from: Zero_
Seriously, who the hell orgasms over steak?

Try the high-quality Kobe beef that they had, you'll have one too.  Seriously, Japanese Kobe beef kicks the living SHIT outta every other type of beef in the world!!!  Plus remember the fact that red meat is REALLY expensive over there and probably is therefore a rare/uncommon,  luxurious treat for the Japanese people.  The steaks that they had on the date probably cost them the equilavent of $150-$200 from what I've heard.

(wishes there was a "yummy" emoticon)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2005, 02:46:51 AM »
+ 100 points for Aibon and Nono with Ganguro Make-up on their newest PV 'Miss LOVE Tantei' :heart:

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2005, 04:04:42 AM »
Awww... Nono's following in her sister's footsteps.  :P

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dazzling Red - This Person