JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - Wong Fei Hung

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]  (Read 350713 times)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]
« Reply #860 on: August 14, 2007, 07:30:49 AM »
actually ... Reina is REALLY a cat XD  she's so cute ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #861 on: August 14, 2007, 10:15:06 AM »
I haven't watched it yet :cry: I will find somewhere to download it. I will have more respect :? for Reina after I watch it as I hate rock climbing. I just never liked clinging to the side of a wall/rock face for all your worth whilst some person with a rope holds your life in their hands. I used to get about 3 feet off the floor then come back down XD

I want a Reina / Maki PB :w00t: (Tough shit though Lolli cos its never gonna happen) :(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:19:54 AM by Lolli »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #862 on: August 14, 2007, 10:24:06 AM »
you can go to Veoh.com ~ someone uploaded it there ........

it just like Youtube (you can watch it instantly), but allow member to download (in original quality & format!!)

(just in case .... you probably heard about it......)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #863 on: August 14, 2007, 10:38:00 AM »
you can go to Veoh.com ~ someone uploaded it there ........

it just like Youtube (you can watch it instantly), but allow member to download (in original quality & format!!)

(just in case .... you probably heard about it......)

Oh yeah. I know about Veoh. I've just started downloading all the Hello Morning episodes so I need to start downloading Haromoni@ episodes too. I just want to find somewhere that doesn't take as long as Veoh. I know about DJ Waffles but the newer stuff isn't on the free sever yet.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #864 on: August 14, 2007, 10:59:39 AM »
you can also go to hello-online.org to download many H!P stuff via BT ... but they'll delay your ability to download if your ratio is low and some of them are no seed .....

EDIT: Damn, how can I forgot about ebc's site ..... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED XD   .... you can still go to hello-online.org if you want other H!P stuff than Haromoni@

Actually I'm not surprise that Reina can climb that fast .... I know she can ... she got the guts to do it XD ~  (the one I'm really surprise is Aika .... more and more reasons to cause me to like her)

anyway, I love Reina XD
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:12:42 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #865 on: August 14, 2007, 11:06:33 AM »
Oh yeah. I know about Veoh. I've just started downloading all the Hello Morning episodes so I need to start downloading Haromoni@ episodes too. I just want to find somewhere that doesn't take as long as Veoh. I know about DJ Waffles but the newer stuff isn't on the free sever yet.

Maybe this can help you: http://eyeballcancer.com/hellomorning2007/

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #866 on: August 14, 2007, 11:22:07 AM »

Maybe this can help you: http://eyeballcancer.com/hellomorning2007/

Cheers for that. I do know about Hello! Online too but torrents suck (well...in my opinion they do)  :angry:

Don't know if anyone is interested but here's a link to a fair few Hello Morning episodes starting from the preview. Not all the episodes are here but I think some people are uploading them in a thread at H!O. Major thanks to Waseem  :D

http://sendspace.com/folder/z1m3r8

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #867 on: August 14, 2007, 12:11:30 PM »
Not to derail the thread more but ya that sendspace link is awesome if I had the space to pick up a lot.... I've been wanting to watch old H!M's for awhile since I had only seen random one's before I didn't start downloading till shortly after the last time they did trials... so woohoo one day hopefully...lol. Ya the thing I don't like about bt's is the worry about ratios... I admit it.

What was I talking about?

Oh you don't know either...uh, quick go to commercial!

Reina advertises so well!

-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #868 on: August 14, 2007, 02:15:56 PM »
Lolli, once again, you rock  :w00t: -starts to download- Man, I wish that I wasn't going to poof for a week so I can make sure I get them all ASAP

@invisname: heh, she does. :wub: after all, who wouldn't want to buy something when a cute girl like her holding it? :D

As for the new HM@, I suggest ebc's site like a few people have already said. XD And I did see that episode <33 She is a kitty indeed. :oops: It's really cute. <3

That's a cute drawing bloo_pie :D -really REALLY needs to get a scanner-

As for PB's...I don't know who to agree with @_@ You know, I think I'd rather have a Maki x Reina one than a TanaKamei, heh. But TanaGaki sounds like a good PB too XD I think the best chances of having a pairing PB would be with MakixReina though, considering Maki's not in MM anymore and also, the PB Sayu and Rika did...so pairing MIGHT happen -prays for Maki and Reina PB-  :prayers:
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #869 on: August 14, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »
As for PB's...I don't know who to agree with @_@ You know, I think I'd rather have a Maki x Reina one than a TanaKamei, heh. But TanaGaki sounds like a good PB too XD I think the best chances of having a pairing PB would be with MakixReina though, considering Maki's not in MM anymore and also, the PB Sayu and Rika did...so pairing MIGHT happen -prays for Maki and Reina PB-  :prayers:

I suppose if you look at it like that then there is more of a chance of a Maki / Reina PB.

*sits with Saikami and prays :prayers:

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #870 on: August 14, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »
By god thanks so much Lolli!!!

Though I'm not the greatest Maki fan for some reason I can see a Maki and Reina PB being awesome. I remember seeing a photo of them together in a magazine screenshot not too long ago and that was pretty damn cool by itself.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #871 on: August 14, 2007, 10:41:51 PM »
Somehow (as I was dragged around by a friend shopping for clothes-_-) I saw a dress that looked STRANGELY similar to the dress Reina wore for the Onna ni Sachi Are photoshoot..

I'm referring to this dress:

At first, I thought it somehow was the same dress and instantly wondered why UFA would buy clothes from a Canadian retailer XD

Please excuse the picture quality, since I took this with my phone and it's not exactly the best camera phone out there..

Offline smokedham

• Member+
« Reply #872 on: August 15, 2007, 01:47:16 PM »
but she's still very cool XD

Ee!??! There's a fan club? Where can I sign up!  :D ~_^-b

yes, if you're in Japan, you can join their FC. If you're not, you can still join their international FC @ H!P Official Chinese Site (of coz, you need to know Chinese)

Ahhhhhhhh...=( Okay, thanks anyway.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #873 on: August 17, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »
Just found this is in H!P online shop. Can anyone translate it and tell me what comes in the set?

ドライブのお供!「カー用品セット」がハロー!プロジェクトオフィシャルショップより発売されます!!
「カー用品セット」の内容は、滑り止めシート・スウィング吸盤&カード(2枚)・大判ステッカー・アトマイザーのラインナップ!さらに!L判生写真が付いた豪華セットです♪ 飾って使える優れものグッズだよ☆
ぜひぜひチェックしてくださいね☆

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #874 on: August 17, 2007, 10:34:38 PM »
trans:
Drive Companion! "Car parts set" Hello! It's being sold from the Project Official Site!!
"Car parts set" contents includes, an anti-skid sheet, swing suction pad & Card (2), large stickers, part of the atomizer line up! And there's more! the L sized real picture is added to this wonderful set. It's gadget goods you can use to decorate.
By all means please check it out ne.

So I guess that the bottom is the non-skid pad, or the suction pad... I'm not sure... I'm kind of not sure if thats suppose to be the same thing either... those . breakers can be disorienting.

Personally I would just want the picture of her ^^

-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #875 on: August 17, 2007, 10:55:02 PM »
Drive Companion! "Car parts set" Hello! It's being sold from the Project Official Site!!
"Car parts set" contents includes, an anti-skid sheet, swing suction pad & Card (2), large stickers, part of the atomizer line up! And there's more! the L sized real picture is added to this wonderful set. It's gadget goods you can use to decorate.
By all means please check it out ne.

It sounds like a teleshopping advert xD Would be fun watching a MM themed car tuning though xD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #876 on: August 19, 2007, 07:41:39 AM »
^ Yeah, kinda funny actually XD But still really cool to own. Imagine getting into the car and seeing Reina all around.

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #877 on: August 19, 2007, 11:05:44 AM »
^I can imagine that XD
I wouldn't want start driving at all. And if I did drive, I'm afraid I might crash  :grin: I'd be too distracted.

That'll be cool to buy as a collector's though

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #878 on: August 19, 2007, 02:33:20 PM »
Ah...A wonkyfied car :w00t:

Heh...I can't wait 'til I get my truck running  :twisted: -plans to deck it out, wonky style- 8) Heh, see that's the art of getting a crappy old car, you can do whatever you want to it. :D -pulls out spray paint can and a wonky crew icon stencil- XD
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #879 on: August 19, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »
Just found this is in H!P online shop. Can anyone translate it and tell me what comes in the set?

ドライブのお供!「カー用品セット」がハロー!プロジェクトオフィシャルショップより発売されます!!
「カー用品セット」の内容は、滑り止めシート・スウィング吸盤&カード(2枚)・大判ステッカー・アトマイザーのラインナップ!さらに!L判生写真が付いた豪華セットです♪ 飾って使える優れものグッズだよ☆
ぜひぜひチェックしてくださいね☆

omg!!! that's so cool... i want that so baddddd!!!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - Wong Fei Hung