JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Seishun! Mugen Power

Author Topic: [News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)  (Read 83458 times)

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
Re: [News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)
« Reply #240 on: April 29, 2011, 09:30:40 AM »
pic spam:
Life is one time.

Offline Momochii

• Proud Momosapien Forever
« Reply #241 on: April 29, 2011, 11:30:44 PM »
This weekend I will post MY account of the trip, which includes much of the same as everyone else, + Thursday at the airport. I am just posting right now to secure my spot and force myself to remember (Leaving this thread open on the edit page.) Hopefully itll all fit in one post!

Offline SakuraTheShadow

« Reply #242 on: April 30, 2011, 12:54:50 AM »
Oh hi aaron!
I meet you during the guest reception when you and steven came and sat at my table with my other friend Khadija.
I wanna see those airport pictures! Post em soon!

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #243 on: May 02, 2011, 05:33:28 AM »
Day 2:

Saturday saw us each doing something different, I met up with Big Freaky while the others had gone off to see Bruce Lee's grave. Neither of us had eated so I had brunch charged to the room Another grat meal at the daily grill(I had the eggs Benedict) we then spent a lot of time walking around and getting pics of the cosplayers. Later on the others got back Ops and AHF joined us outside for a break.
     As the concert drew near, we had regrouped and spread out again. This time Ops and I headed upstairs as I wanted to try to get into the Gaia panel and get my code for coins prizes, and the congoer achievement(allas the whole weekend all the Gaian panels were timed at the same time as Berryz stuff. We took up a perch near the escaltors overlooking the croud below. I took some random pics of the wota and fans crowded below, not realizing I got a pic of the wota giving awesomekidisawesome the momo backpack. I also saw a costume I had to get up close for. An atractive lady had worn a macross/robotech womens uniform ala lisa hayes.
Finally we're allowed to line up and we head inside and get in the hotel prefered line.
   When we were allowed into the concert hall we didnt follow the crowd and herd to the stage at the first left, we went straight and turned to the stage after we cleared the sound system.  Once we reached the open area we split up again most headed for the center and were a few rows back, Za Wolf, AHF and I hit the front rail at the right corner of the stage.
We had a Massa fan to our left a new friend (Hiro) that gave Wolf and I green glowsticks(he was told they were yellow)  and a Momo wota to my right.
I don't remember the set list still waiting on Japan Files to post information(hint hint) as they have already done so for Exist-Trance.
I remeber the girls looked and sounded great, momo wota giving me a shower during Special Generation, almost braining me with his light stick, and he kept humping my leg throughout the show.
Wolf and I played with him a lot, when Momoko would come to our side and he would go nuts I'd get my glowstick just a bit further out and cock block him. We got Momo, Chinami, and Captain to wave to us. Chinami's was the best She sees us, seems a bit unsure of what to do, turns to get back into step, then comes back and gives us a big wave and bigger smile.
Unlike the Momusu @ AX show we got an encore and we were happy.
You have probably seen Dai's vid of the aftermath. Everyone meeting up in the outer hall chanting and walking through the con, untill we got to the skyway walk that connects the convention center. There we broke up and began taking group pics.

After that died down we headed out for food. Cheesecake Kobo(as it will be refered to from now on) was packed so we ended up at the Italian resteraunt that the girls had been to the night before. Because of the size of our group we ended up at the same table as where the girls ate.
Food was great and good times were had by all. We got some booze and headed back to Op's room and drunk ustreamed.
That pretty much ended day 2.

EDIT:
< Berryz Kobou Sakura Con 2011 Set List >

1. Ganbarou Nippon Ai wa Katsu
2. Special Generation
3. Heroine ni Narou ka
4. Shining Power
-MC-
5. Piriri to Yukou
6. Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei~
7. Tsukiatteru no Kataomoi
-MC-
8. Berry Fields
9. [Costume Change] CLAP!
10. Maji Bomber!
11. Icchoume Rock!
12. Otakebi Boy WAO!
-MC-
13. Rival
Encore : All For One and One For All

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:56:31 PM by Rickker708 »
Life is one time.

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2011, 06:51:07 AM »
Fun time, fun times.  It was a blast hanging with the crew & meeting new people.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2011, 07:36:45 AM »
So I finally uploaded the rest of my pictures to facebook lol.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100687195975619.3085087.6811186&l=d1cf9e1d10

I was able to get a few really good pictures, and a fair number of other decent ones. I'm still learning in these things :heart:

Next time there will be more video!!! lol Well, if they're free enough with the photo time. We were a lot less restricted here than I remember being at AX...

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2011, 07:52:30 AM »
Nice shots, rokun.

Offline SakuraTheShadow

« Reply #247 on: May 08, 2011, 10:02:41 PM »
Anyone watch the HelloPro episode yet?

''I'M 80 YEARS OLD!''  :rofl:

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
[News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2011, 05:52:54 AM »
Chinami ruled that entire episode.

Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline needextrasalt

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: May 22, 2011, 05:00:53 PM »
it's been a month since sakura con..  and definitely still going through withdrawal  :cry:

such an amazing weekend, it was like "it was only just a dreammm"  heh  :nervous

~miyaaaaaaaaaa~

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #250 on: May 24, 2011, 06:30:09 AM »
^ didn't see you there needextrasalt, did we meet? me too. But been kinda just had mixed feelings with the loss of ChrNo.

but, shit that's awesome, I saw Rokun reppin :jphip: in this Hello Pro Times screencaps, gotta DL dat from Hyakupa subs:
http://www.megavideo.com/v/MOALMGUA01ad3f549588998da9483a8b4aaa70862

Posting more pix of Berryz stuff at the booth:

and pix from the Q&A, photos by Za_Wolf  :thumbup

and stalker autograph footage I took from Sunday. You can see Captain and Miyabi...sort of lol

Been writing the recaps, full HiPstaz pix are in the JPH!P World Tour thread along with plenty of video, that's too hardcore for public consumption.

Straight up, the main reason I went down to Seattle was to rep ChrNo and the JPH!P Berryz crew. We did that and then some. To gain new friends from all over the place with that JPH!P Stamp of Fun is how we do it. But to find out that ChrNo died right after JPH!P was all up in Berryz face, I just did not know what to think anymore. Pretty much dedicated the rest of the trip and future JPH!P World Tours drunkeness to her.

It was just awesome, I felt like a proud papa, when fans marveled at her artworks - and explaining why it was all Miyabi lol

By far, this was my most impulsive. My credit card was nearing maxing out (and well it did, by the time I got cash for the ride home lol) so wanna give MAD LOVE to alohellofan, BigFreaky, Rickker708, dinny, limit, Odango, Sev, jaysonnj, boykun, tenkei - thank you for having my back, letting me crash or lending me cash, boozing, etc. I really appreciate it and gonna pay you back as soon as I can.

MAD PROPS! to the JPH!P CREW for just being as fucking awesome and hardcore as we wanna be. :jphip: Tris-chan my homegirl, fuck we don't get to hang out that much but when we see each other it's like old times again WE VETS and yo SUGARCLAYCAFE.COm Swtme03 great meetin ya, a lil shy with a bunch of guys but you funny see u on the next tour! HashirePomeranian aka PomPom aka Shirley the artist from AX 2009 MM Scrapbook. FINALLY we meet officially keep on reppin Momo and see u more around the forums alohellofan great hanging out again, props for the ride. Wonder Girls should have showed up too lol Rickker708 your dream come true man! you called it in 2009, thanks for the food n getting lost with u is a tradition haha thatonezombie we finally did it homie! freestyling and shoe freaking like no other! ICHIRO'S ASS SCRATCHIN Opsmonkey my fellow Canadian and Oiler fan way to represent!! hilarious webcam sesh, sorry about the wine all over the carpet rokun u make me wanna get down and dance always, great reporting, makes me wanna get a netbook Za_Wolf always got my back homie when I'm drunk off my ass, my DR PHIL we gots to do Vegas in the future BigFreaky ARE YOU SUB ZERO?! I'll karate chop your drink anytime man!

Terrie, Petty, Rosuke and the legions upon legions of Japanese fans, your kindness and level of respect is amazing. I learn from you each time. Terrie :bow: TakeoRey, Momochii, Sacred, hapichan, and the legions upon legions of Overseas fans: BERRYZ SAIKOU! OI! OI! OI! We sure let them know that future overseas appearances MUST HAPPEN! Mad PROPS to stark and the Sakura Con staff for a job well done. AND YO Up Front Staff (I still can't get over the bald guy laughing and having a blast when I was with Captain presenting ChrNo's artworks), Yaz and JapanFiles thank you for bringing another Hello! Project Act overseas.

And I dedicate my life to keep building JPH!P to continue repping Berryz forever in honour of ChrNo. Thanks to her, I would not have went down to Sakura Con and really seen Berryz showmanship and their fans for my own eyes. Thank you, siu pung yau.  :hip angel:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #251 on: May 24, 2011, 09:33:52 AM »
Oh! and SakuraTheShadow nice to meet you finally too. You asked a really great question at the Q&A :) Texas Musume was real nice and Hello! Ranking Brian and Jen aka iceymoon mad props for letting us crash ur party. Did so much crashing, it was ridiculous.

Incredible recaps, just going thru the recaps ...like I was living it with you thru ChrNo and nach's eyes once again. Hope I didn't end up anywhere on 2ch.

Forgot to post these "secret" recordings. more like just me screaming lol

Q&A: http://www.mediafire.com/?jf4fhyn78gii1d1
Concert (low quality, huge file, prolly even had the Wota Parade): http://www.mediafire.com/?u3jl7wx5175xql8

Offline needextrasalt

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: May 27, 2011, 07:10:03 PM »
^ didn't see you there needextrasalt, did we meet? me too. But been kinda just had mixed feelings with the loss of ChrNo.

And I dedicate my life to keep building JPH!P to continue repping Berryz forever in honour of ChrNo. Thanks to her, I would not have went down to Sakura Con and really seen Berryz showmanship and their fans for my own eyes. Thank you, siu pung yau.  :hip angel:

ahh we never met!  i actually didn't know who was from the forum cause i didn't check the forum before i went  :nervous
and then AFTER the con i found out that a lot of people went so i didn't get the chance to meet you all =/
i did get to meet miya like 3 times though  :w00t:
and pretty much everything about that weekend was perfect
thanks for all the booth pics daigong!

but yeah on a more serious note when i came back to jphip after sakura con and saw the tribute to ChrNo i was really shocked..  i still remember when i was on this forum really often back in the day in 2007, and she would post those awesome pics of miya and berryz..  she drew so many amazing pictures and it was always a joy to see her post them all the time..  RIP ChrNo we'll keep up the berryz love
~miyaaaaaaaaaa~

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Berryz Kobo in Seattle【DVD】get it by Jun 15!
« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2011, 01:34:25 AM »
^ Until next time then! Just look for the jphip sticker and ask for "daigong" but indeed :( I hope the Berryz Fan Community will get to know her skillz in making us smile : http://jphip.com/chrno ....lol I hope the cameraman got lots of footage of me screaming ChrNo's name at Miyabi XD ...makes it look like I was her fangirl but really I'm a total noob, my stash that I got for ma peeps  :pimp:

and BONUS. our friend Terrie is takin orders until June 15 of the FC DVD ...go to Berryz Psychos Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_127402507336187

Quote from: Terrie
ORDER】Berryz Kobo in Seattle【DVD】
Berryz工房 in シアトル(仮) 
[ 型番 ] HP1106_O [ 価格 ] ¥3,675

収録時間:約90分(予定)
2011年4月、Berryz工房が今度はシアトルに初上陸!!
シアトル初上陸を密着したメイキング映像&現地でのライブ模様も収録!
*収録時間、内容はイメージのため、実際と異なる場合がございます。予めご了承下さい。
*収録時映像に乱れがあり、お見苦しい箇所があります事を予
めご了承下さい。

So, I can order for ppl who wants this DVD. The price will be USD$60 for one DVD (including FC h&s, but NOT including US shipping). I can take paypal payment, and please pay me by 6/15/11. The DVD is scheduled to be shipped out from FC in late August, and I'll try to ship out from San Francisco maybe in September. Feel free to message me if you have any questions, and feel free to ask friends around to see who wants the DVD :) Enjoy!

I'm gonna cop one, anyone else interested. please get at me, post here, message her on facebook!!

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2011, 02:53:52 AM »
MMMMMMM...Sounds cool. I would like to grab one.

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2011, 04:04:05 AM »
Put me down as well, put in a request to join group.
Life is one time.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2011, 04:06:06 AM »
^Request granted =)
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2011, 08:32:22 AM »
for those who ordered, from my friend:

【Attention】People who purchased Seattle DVD from me, please pay my US/Canada shipping by 9/16!!!! US: $5, Canada: $12. If you need shipping confirmation, add another $1 for delivery confirmation, or add another $2.5 for signature confirmation. Please contact me if you don't remember my paypal. Thanks!【Seattle DVD】

go here (and pic above) via Berryz Psychos fb group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/127402507336187/?view=permalink&id=175808639162240

WOW!!! I hope they mosaic'ed my face lol

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2011, 11:55:51 PM »
Watched the vid...They got the back of my head at the panel. :)

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #259 on: September 25, 2011, 09:52:53 AM »
DAmn, was just going back and realized I never finished Sunday or Mondays recap. And being old = hazy memory.
Sunday Big Freaky and Za-wolf headed out early.
    This was the first time I didnt feel rushed the whole weekend, Besides closing ceremonies and Saki's drawing winners @ HSU was a calm day. I walked around the Merch area and found Jo Chen, an artist with incredible talent and hotness. We talked a little about art and I got some prints (signed) and a pic of her.
For got to talk about the second autograph session, Having gotten the guranteed autographs on Friday, OPs, AHF, and myself sat out in the hopefull line while Dai got in the Sun gurante line.
After a while it was starting to look rather grim for us, slow line and fast clock(seemed to run fast to me) had us thinking we weren't going to make it.
             We saw Awesome kid is Awesome get his Momo backpack signed and gave a hearty chear for him as he marched triumphantly back (wanted to give him a high 5, but his hands were full). And thought Its OK if I don't get sig's today cause that was worth it right there. We did make it through and got our second signings of the show(my 2 dvd covers now have Morning musume[ax'09], Berryz Kobo, and Hangry & Angry{Sakuracon 09})

The rest of the day, and night were a blur that had us finishing off the booze in Op's room and us trying to herd a drunken Daigong back to his room. We made it to the hotel but got sidetracked by fellow hip fans closing down the resteraunt / bar in the Sheriton. After that what was seen was to be kept secret and that pretty much ended Sun.

Monday we checked out and headed off to the airport to say our goodbyes. I left my car @ the hotel and we all went in AHF's ride. At the airport we got Dai, and Ops situated and then went into lurker mode for possible Berryz sighting and saying bye to many of the fellow fans and new friends.

As time wore on and many had flights to catch the crowd wittled down and we were getting ready to send our friends off to the cavity searched that awaited around the corner a bus was spotted.

We got to see Berryz one last time before we went our seperate ways, and it was awesome!!
Yaz was with them and I called her out for no hugs at the Sunday signing session(better go back and get that was pretty damn cool)................
Anyway, got another hug from Yaz and we scoped out the girls during check in. Dai had the video camera going and pretended to get me commenting but focused on the girls(at least I hope he got the girls and not much of my fat ass.  One of the handlers came over and shut us down.

We kept our distance and our cool and as the girls went from check in to get into the security check out lines Miya waved at us and my day was made.

Terry said her goodbyes and headed off, and as she walked past the girls Chinami called out to her by name and said hi.
We watched the girls go throught the checkout line and headed off to find food and a place to sit while waiting for the last flights.

After everyone was off AHF took me back to the hotel and we said our goodbyes.

Best weekend ever ran from Thursday to Monday afternoon, checked off items from bucket list and spent time with great friends and hot girls. Can't wait till I can afford to get to the next meetup again.
Hope to see you all again soon..

Life is one time.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Seishun! Mugen Power