JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hello Venus - Winter Fantasy

Author Topic: The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread  (Read 58930 times)

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
Re: The Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Appreciation Thread
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 10:53:04 PM »
Reserved for Airi! GO TEAM GO!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 10:53:44 PM »
Reserved for Boss!
rina ♥ mini

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 11:03:10 PM »
[size=8]Ayaka Kimura[/size]

Birthday: October 30, 1981
Birthplace: Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
Height: 162cm
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: English, playing the piano and violin, playing volleyball and golf, cooking
Favorite colors: White, pink
Favorite flowers: Gerberas
Favorite season: Summer
Favorite word: Love
Favorite food: Sukiyaki
Disliked food: Fried liver
Hello! Project groups:
    ~ Coconuts Musume (1999–)
    ~ Pucchimoni (2002–2003)
    ~ ROMANS (2003)

Shuffle units:
    ~ 2000: Kiiro 5
    ~ 2001: 7nin Matsuri
    ~ 2002: Sexy 8
    ~ 2003: 11WATER
    ~ 2004: Hello! Project All Stars

Born in Japan, Ayaka Kimura was bilingual in both English and Japanese, and then moved to Hawaii with her mother at age 14, when her parents separated.  She continued her studies here, even attending University whilst working as a waitress at a curry house.

In 1998, Ayaka formed a singing group with four other friends: April Barbaran, Chelsea Ching, Danielle Delaunay and of course, Mika Todd. The group began performing at a small restaurant in Waikiki, Hawaii and whilst performing there, the group was spotted by ex-Sharan Q drummer Makoto, a former bandmate of ex-vocalist Tsunku, the producer and mastermind behind Hello! Project. Makoto convinced Tsunku to sign them into Hello! Project, and in 1999, the group headed to Japan and became Coconuts Musume. "Coconuts" refers to the group's origin in Hawaii, and "Musume" refers to its sister relationship with other popular Hello! Project group, Morning Musume.

17 yr old Ayaka in PV for their debut single 'Halation Summer/Summer Night Town'

Members have come and gone during Coconuts reign, but Ayaka still remains to this day, even now introduced as 'Coconuts Musume Ayaka' despite the fact she's the only one remaining in the group. Ayaka has also been involved with many sub-groups including Kiiro 5, 7nin Matsuri, Sexy 8, 11WATER and Hello! Project All Stars. During her time in Hello! Project, she has formed a close friendship with Mika Todd, Mai Satoda (ex-member of Country Musume) and Hitomi Yoshizawa (ex-member of Morning Musume).

Ayaka in PV for Hello! Project All Stars 'All For One & One For All'

But what makes Ayaka so endearing to the Western audience was her segment on Bishoujo Kyouiku titled "Ayaka no Totsugeki Eikaiwa" (Ayaka's Surprise English Lesson), in which she would get members of Hello! Project to teach English with (or at least attempt to!) Due to the fact that popular members of Hello! Project would do their best to learn even the most rudimentary English phrases, is what makes these segments so special to H!P fans who suffer from the language gap. And they can be hilarious.

[youtube=425,350]hI2G0xxWsiw[/youtube]
Ayaka's English Lesson with Rika Ishikawa (11/07/2001)

Presently, Ayaka is still in Hello! Project, hosting two radio shows, and performing in H!P concerts with occasional performances for Uta Doki!

[youtube=425,350]ZBzXRczPlco[/youtube]
Ayaka performs 'Monkey Magic' on Uta Doki! (31/10/2006)

Beautiful voice, great dancer and with a body like a goddess, it's a wonder she hasn't taken over the world by now. But she's more than a pretty face.   Ayaka, in my eyes, works as a link between East and West. You don't have to be fluent in Japanese to like it's culture, but having Ayaka makes it that little bit easier to get into H!P for any newcomers (as it did for me). 

So as H!P approaches it's 10th year, it's naturally a cause for celebration, but also reflection. I look back on the 3 years I've been a fan, and there's one woman who's the first on my mind when I think of the good times and as a role model of H!P and I doubt that it will ever change. Nor would I want it to. :)

Links:
Ayaka Kimura Discussion Thread
Coconuts Musume Picture Thread
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:44:02 PM by Tuffty »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 03:32:08 AM »
updating ...... please wait ^_^
新垣里沙 Niigaki Risa

Niigaki Risa (born October 20, 1988 in Kagoshima, raised in Yokohama) is a Fifth generation member and current subleader of Morning Musume.

Before joining Morning Musume, she was one of finalist (out of 1,000 entrants) in the "Kiss Girl Audition" to become the new Tomy image girl held by TV Tokyo's "Oha Star" program. She appeared in a commercial with the other finalist, Hasegawa Ai, for Tomy Karaoke Machine Kiss-site, but she lost the Grand Prix prize to Hasegawa (ironically, she later starred in a commercial for the same company as a part of Morning Musume :lol:).
[youtube=425,350]in2zrc_WPmQ[/youtube]

In August 2001, she passed the Love Audition 21 and joined the group along with her fellow fifth generation members Takahashi Ai, Konno Asami, and Ogawa Makoto. Tsunku said he chose her because she "shined during the final studio recording" for the audition song that all the finalists had to sing. She made her debut appearance by singing the 1st line of Morning Musume's 13th Single "Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~", and first appeared in their 4th Album, 4th Ikimasshoi!. In the summer of that year, she also debuted in a shuffle unit, as part of Happy 7, with two other 5th members, Takahashi Ai and Ogawa Makoto. In the later September, all 5th gen members were placed into subgroups. She was placed into Tanpopo as a member of the third generation, along with Konno Asami. However, the new grouping only managed to release one single before becoming inactive.

In early 2007, she was chosen along with Iida Kaori, Abe Natsumi, Goto Maki and Kusumi Koharu to be members of a unit created to celebrate Morning Musume's 10th Anniversary - Morning Musume Tanjou 10Nen Kinentai (モーニング娘。誕生10年記念隊) . Their first single, Bokura ga Ikiru My Asia (僕らが生きるMy Asia), was released on January 24, 2007.

On June 1st, 2007, after the resignation of leader Fujimoto Miki, Takahashi Ai became the Leader and she became the subleader.

After Tsuji Nozomi's pregnancy, she took over the role of Athena in the animation series Robby & Kerobby. In October of 2007, she was placed in the unit Athena & Robikerottsu along with fellow Morning Musume member Mitsui Aika, as well as Nakajima Saki and Okai Chisato of °C-ute.

Gaki, your hero is Sailormoon ?! (note to myself: send a request to Gaki*Kame ... "Please sing the Sailormoon Theme Song .... now !!!  yes, NOW !!!!!!!!" XD)
[youtube=425,350]7gVVA8n9b5s[/youtube]

you REALLY need to study more :lol:
[youtube=425,350]w24gLqs6U4E[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]J5uoQMnEjcA[/youtube]

What are you trying to say ??   huh?  ... what you said you're in charge of again?? ............ ? ? ? 
[youtube=425,350]DnuqYsfuGBk[/youtube]

Love the reactions :heart:

Hmm ??  Hai ??  Huh ??  XD
[youtube=425,350]DhqbMPXFGzQ[/youtube]

If I can bring one girl to go foot massage together, you're definitely my number one choice ^_^ (foot massage is fun ^_^ you can really feel your organs)
[youtube=425,350]3tIFvJf2GLo[/youtube]

Name: Niigaki Risa (新垣里沙)
Nickname: Gaki-san, Omame-chan, Niinii, Gakinkomame (given by Fujimoto Miki)
Birth date: October 20, 1988
Birthplace: Kagoshima, Japan (raised in Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture)
Blood type: B
Height: 154 cm (unconfirmed)
Hobby: Electone
Favorite food: Monjayaki
Disliked food: Fried meat
Favorite saying: "Never let go, no matter what, and keep trying!"
Favorite color: Light blue, pink, white, yellow
Favorite flowers: Sunflowers
Favorite season: Winter
Specialty: Mayuge beam/wave, "I'm in the middle of practicing my robot dance... (laugh)"
Groups:   Morning Musume (2001-), Morning Musume Tanjou 10nen Kinentai (2007), Athena & Robikerottsu (2007-)
Subgroups: Tanpopo (2002), Morning Musume Sakura Gumi (2003-2004)
Shuffle units: Happy 7 (2002), 7AIR (2003), H.P. All Stars (2004)
Other: Pocky Girls (2002), Metro Rabbits H.P. (2006-)

Works
Movies
•   [2002] とっかえっ娘。 (Tokkaekko)
•   [2003] 子犬ダンの物語 (Koinu Dan no Monogatari)

TV Dramas
•   [2002] おれがあいつであいつがおれで (Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de)
•   [2002] はいからさんが通る (Haikara-san ga Tooru)
•   [2002] エンジェールハーツ (Angel Hearts)

Musicals
•   [2006] リッボンの騎士ザ・ミュージカル (Ribbon no Kishi: The Musical)

Radio Shows
•   [2002-2003] タンポポ編集部 OH-SO-RO! (Tanpopo Henshubu OH-SO-RO!)
•   [2007- present] GAKI*KAME

Anime
•   [2007- present] ロビーとケロビー (Robby & Kerobby) (Voice) as Athena

Photobooks

•   [2002.08.13] 5 モーニング娘。5期メンバー (5 Morning Musume. 5ki Members) (With Takahashi Ai, Konno Asami, Ogawa Makoto)
•   [2004.10.06] 新垣里沙 (Niigaki Risa)
•   [2006.06.24] あま夏 (Amanatsu)
•   [2007.05.26] 一瞬 (Isshun)

Trivia:
•   Her grandparents are from Okinawa. (Her surname, "新垣" , is from Okinawa ..... and yes both "Niigaki" and "Aragaki" are from Okinawa ~ so.. she's related to Aragaki Yui ?! :lol: :lol:)
•   She has excellent vision and that she can clearly see the faces of the audience in the very back row of a performance hall, as well as on the second and third floors.
•   She's learning Korean.
•   The No.1 place she want to go is Florida.
•   She was a big Morning Musume fan (aka Momusu-wota :lol:) before she join MM (but I think she is STILL a wota :lol:)
•   She's a big fan of Abe Natsumi
•   Her trademark "Mayuge Beam" ("Eyebrow Beam") move is derived from the "Sexy Beam" move from "Koi no Dance Site." (she love her eyebrow :lol:)
•   Her best friends in Morning Musume are Takahashi Ai and Kamei Eri.
•   She has her own "Niigaki Style" Monjayaki
•   Her number is 21 (because 21 rhymes with "Nii")
•   She became "MC Gaki", DJ of an imaginary radio program "深夜のミッドナイトラブレター (Late-night's Midnight Love Letter) @the song "Yuki / Ai × Anata ≧ Suki".  Later, "MC Gaki" became her nick when she's hosting something.
•   At Yossie's graduation, she said her view of Morning Musume has disappeared
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 12:28:58 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 03:32:25 AM »

Name: Natsuyaki Miyabi (夏焼雅)
Birthdate: 1992-08-25
Nickname: Miya, Miyabi, Miiya
Blood type: O
Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
Height: 159.3 cm
Audition song: Souda! We're ALIVE (Morning Musume)
Groups: Hello! Project Kids (2002-2004), Aa! (2003), Berryz Koubou (2004-), Buono! (2007-)
Shuffle units: H.P. All Stars (2004), Sexy Otonajan (2005)
Teams: Gatas Brilhantes H.P.

Hello! Project Daihyakka (2004) Details
Hobby: Purikura
Special skill: Baton, rollerblading
Strong point: Bright and cheerful
Weak point: Shy, get mad easily
Habit: Touching my hair
Favorite color: Black, white, pink
Favorite flower: Baby's breath, gerbera, tulip
Disliked thing/thing to do: Math and kanji
Scared of: Monsters and cockroaches
Favorite movie: "Koinu Dan no Monogatari," "Spy Kids," "Harry Potter"
Favorite book: "MAX Lovely!" "Angel Lip," "Musume Monogatari"
Favorite word: "LOVE"
Favorite season: Winter
Favorite food: Yakiniku, sushi, fruits, ice-cream
Least favorite food: Green onions, green bell peppers, celery, parsley, carrots
Favorite song: "FIRST KISS," "Masayume" (Aa!)
Charm point: Eyes

works
Photobooks
•   [2007.05.31] MIYABI―夏焼雅ファーストソロ (MIYABI - Natsuyaki Miyabi First Solo) amazon.co.jp

Drama
•   [2003-01] リトル・ホスピタル (Little Hospital), on TV Tokyo

Movies
•   [2002-12] 仔犬ダンの物語 Koinu Dan no Monogatari (Puppy DAN's story)
•   [2004-07] Promise Land ~クローバーズの大冒険~ (Promise Land ~Clovers no Daibouken~) (Promise Land ,Clovers Adventure)

Trivia
•   Her number is 72 (because 72 rhymes with "na tsu")
•   She's in charge of stylish (オシャレ担当)

Trivia
•   She always carries is her towel
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 04:47:50 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 03:32:44 AM »

Name: Yajima Maimi (矢島舞美)
Birth Date: 1992-02-07
Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
Nickname: Yassui
Blood Type: O
Height: 165.3 cm
Audition Song: Momoiro Kataomoi
Groups:  Hello! Project Kids (2002 - 2005), ZYX (2003), °C-ute (2005–)
Other: Little Gatas (2004–2007), Mix Gatas (2006–2007), Gatas Brilhantes H.P. (2007–)

Hello! Project Daihyakka (2004) Details
Hobbies: Making bee mascots, writing letters to friends
Special Skill: Horizontal bar, hula hoop, unicycle, etc...moving my body!
Strong Point: Steadily putting effort into even things I hate doing
Weak Point: Being shy
Habit: Saving food I love the most till the last moment
Favorite Color: White, green, yellow, pink, light blue (pale colors in general)
Favorite Flower: Hibiscus, cosmos, lily of the valley
Disliked Thing/Thing to do: Getting shots and anything else that hurts
Scared of: Snakes, bugs, monsters
Favorite Movie: "Home Alone" (all three)
Favorite Book: "Fuuchan no Harmonica"
Favorite Word: "Zenryoku toukyuu!!" (Go all out)
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Food: Quail eggs, umeboshi, fruits
Least Favorite Food: Liver, ginger, wasabi, sea urchin
Favorite Song: "I WISH" (Morning Musume)
Charm Point: My silky hair

Works
Collaborations
•   [2008.01.16] 16歳の恋なんて (16sai no Koi Nante) (with Abe Natsumi)

Movies
•   [2002-12] 仔犬ダンの物語 Koinu Dan no Monogatari (Puppy DAN's story)

Television
•   [2006.12.02] °C-ute Has Come #03
•   [2006.12.16] °C-ute Has Come #04

Radio
•   [2006-] Cutie Party

Internet
•   [2006.11.10] Hello! Ga Ippai #01
•   [2006.11.24] Hello! Ga Ippai #02
•   [2006.03.17] Hello! Pro Hour #02

Photobooks
•   [2007.04.27] 舞美 (Maimi)
•   [2008.01.27] Untitled

Trivia
•   Has described herself as so forgetful she even forgets when she eats
•   Loves cherries and Shabu Shabu
•   One of the fastest runners in Hello! Project, and good at most sports
•   Describes her strong point as not worrying about the small things
•   Nicknamed Yassui by Yaguchi Mari.
•   Has two older brothers
•   Her number is 84 (because 84 rhymes with "Yaji")
•   She sweat A LOT

« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 07:28:54 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 06:15:14 AM »
Kamei Eri (亀井 絵里)

Nicknames: Eririn, Kame-chan, Miss Maple, Poke Poke Pooh
Groups:   Morning Musume, Sakura Gumi, H!P All Stars, Metro Rabbits H.P.
MM Generation:   6
Birthdate:    December 23, 1988
Blood Type:   AB
Zodiac Sign:   Capricorn
Birthplace:    Tokyo
Height:    157 cm (5'1" ft.)
Special Skill:   Running, Dancing

6th Generation Morning Musume

Kamei Eri is a 6th generation member of the super jpop group Morning Musume. She was born in December 23, 1988 in Tokyo, Japan, the middle child of 3 children. Eri's ambitions of being in Morning Musume started back during Morning Musume's Love Machine period (the highlight of MM's fame) when she was merely 11-12 years old. Like all Morning Musume members, she lived a normal life as a student before giving a shot at the auditions to join the group. In late 2002, Eri and 2 other girls formed 6th Generation MM with the addition of Hello Project soloist Miki Fujimoto. Their debut was Morning Musume's 19th single "Shabondama" in summer 2003.

One of the main reasons Eri wanted to Morning Musume was to overcome her shyness. Being a very shy student at school, Eri would get jealous of those who could speak up so easily in class. Her shyness was so bad that she'd hide herself in a corner of a room to calm herself down (hence her liking of corners). Even after she made it into the group, Eri was often scolded for being too quiet.

Strange Eri...lovin' corners and small spaces

For most of her first year in Morning Musume, Eri had been somewhat left in the shadows. She started off as the quietest and shyest member. Her strange behavior became a trademark labeling her the weird one in the group, having strange likings for things like small tight spaces and corners of rooms. However, in early 2004 she got her big break when she was given the role of field reporter Elizabeth Kyamei (a name derived from her own name) for HPH news on the Hello Morning show. Since then she's been taking on more skit roles and characters on HM, making her the 6th gen member with the most TV screentime. Her most memorable characters are the creepy Sachi Usue, salesman Eri Kamezou, and Korean actor Bae "Yonsama" Yong-Joon from "Winter Sonata".

The many faces of Kamei Eri. Collect all 20!
(1st row: Elizabeth Kyamei, Sachi Usue, Eric Kamezou, Yonsama)
(2nd row: Hikame Kiyoshi, girl cat, delinquent student, Victoria Kyamei)

Aside from being the weird one in the group, Eri is also known for her worst talent in drawing. Her drawings of seemingly normal objects and animals become twisted by her surreal imagination. Ironically, it was revealed on a psychology test (Hello Morning July 10, 2006) that Eri was a genius artist in her past life. She also has a tendency to space out and be absent-minded which makes her say weird things. She's very bad at telling jokes and doesn't do well in games and sports, except for running which she excels greatly in. However, these shortcomings of hers somewhat become her charm points and a lot of fans seem to like that about her.

"Spiderman! passion to me yeah!" - DJ Ozma, "Spiderman"
Enter the art gallery of Eririn

Nowadays Eri is more open and confident, having overcome most of her shyness and revealing a sweet, funny, yet still odd personality. Although she has gained popularity over the years and is one of the best dancers of the current [2007] lineup, Eri has yet to have a lead/fronting role in a Morning Musume single. She is also the only member (aside from the new members) who hasn't been put into any special Hello Project unit or solo project. Despite that, Eri is quite a unique member to Morning Musume.

Did you know that Eri...
- has a bad habit of being messy? Her room is so messy that she has to clear a path to get in and out of her room.
- had mistaken a papaya for a mango when making mango pudding.
- is usually associated with a turtle because the first kanji of her last name "kame" (亀) means "turtle"
- was named after the song "Itoshi no Ellie" (1979) by the band Southern AllStars because her father was a fan of theirs.
- had taken 8 years of classical ballet and was on the track team of her school.
- is the first H!P member to shoot a PB in Canada.

The Best of Kamei Eri:

Eri Links:
Everything Eririn - An English Kamei Eri fansite - http://everything-eririn.net
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 12:40:22 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline aedon

• Member+
Maeda Yuki
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 06:37:17 AM »
前田有紀
Maeda Yuki
Maeda Yuki joined Hello! Project in 2000 but only released 8 singles since then, which makes her nearly the most obscure H!P artist ever (such a shame). So if you know who she is, you're probably not a H!P newbie anymore.
Nickname: Yukidon (invented by Iida Kaori)
Birth date: 1979/08/28
Birthplace / native place: Ehime pref, Shikoku / Kouchi pref, Shikoku
Chinese astrology sign: sheep
Lucky color: red
Hobby: photography, cinema
Places she'd like to visit: America, Europe
Likes~
~favorite food: chicken, fruits, pasta, Osaka cuisine
~favorite word: 努力 (great effort, exertion, endeavour)
~favorite season: spring, summer
~favorite artists: MISIA, Yoshida Miwa (Dreams Come True)
~favorite clothes: jeans, mature style clothes
Shuffle Units: Akagumi 4, SALT5, H!P All Stars

(2000/04/21) 鳴きうさぎ Naki Usagi
[youtube=425,350]nOHxtbIJm7E[/youtube]

(2001/01/01) 東京YOUターン Tokyo YOU Turn
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e146521PTfpQESZ

(2002/02/21) 東京、宵町草。 Tokyo, Yoimachigusa.

(2003/07/16) 東京きりぎりす Tokyo Kirigirisu
[youtube=425,350]Gc9eEvkgyus[/youtube]

(2004/01/01) さらさらの川 Sarasara no Kawa
[youtube=425,350]kKQh8KJDMK8[/youtube]

(2004/09/29) 西新宿で逢ったひと Nishishinjuku Deatta Hito
[youtube=425,350]MbafItjnC78[/youtube]

(2006/07/26) お前の涙を俺にくれ Omae no Namida Ore ni Kure
[youtube=425,350]r4wS_3-WX-M[/youtube]

(2007/09/26) 相愛太鼓 Aiaidaiko
[youtube=425,350]BmN9aIRwR7s[/youtube]

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 08:47:14 PM by aedon »

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 06:48:07 PM »
BEHOLD! THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS

OR FOR THE NON-KANJI-INCLINED...

Our story begins in the town of Takikawa, Hokkaido on a snowy 26th day of Feburary in 1985.

OFFICIAL JAPANESE WEBSITE - TAKIKAWA

On that day, on that island in Japan, a girl was born to a seemingly ordinary family.  However, she was not an ordinary girl nor would she let herself stay within that ordinary life.  Fate (and her parents) named her Fujimoto Miki, and she was destined to become the sadistic anti-idol queen, forever changing the idol world while capturing the hearts of many a fan as easily as her wandering hands would capture numerous female body parts. 

In the year 2000 she participated in the auditions for the 4th Generation members of Hello! Project's all-girl singing group, Morning Musume. However, her initial foray out of the country life she had lived was less than successful, as the giant idol company chose to NOT include her in the small group of finalists.

Fortunately for her (but unfortunately for numerous female buttocks), the ominiscient Tsunku overrode that decision and in 2001 contacted our soon-to-be groping queen, inviting her to Tokyo to work and train in the Idol industry, knowing that she was destined to become great. And great did she become! After a year of preperation, she debuted onto the scene on 2002.03.13 with great fanfare, singing
AENAI NAGAI NICHIYOUBI.

Almost 3 months to the day, that debut would be followed as she released her second single, SOTTO KUCHIZUKETE, GYUTTO DAKISHIMETE on 2002.06.12.

However, her greatest moment in time that would set the standard of being a wota came on 2002.09.04 with the release of her third single, ROMANTIC UKARE MODE. This song completely changed how the wotas react during their great release of their fandom by setting the standard of the wota dance. It is thanks to Miki-sama that you are able to see fans jumping in circles, clapping, swinging side to side, and sometimes even bowing down at the great Miki-sama during concerts.

She would release 2 more singles, BOYFRIEND (2002.11.07)

and BOOGIE TRAIN '03 (2003.02.05).

She would also release a solo album, MIKI 1 on her 18th birthday (2003.02.26)

Soon after, the decision was made to have Miki join Morning Musume, the group that she had auditioned for 3 years prior.  While it meant putting her solo career on hold, it was while in the company of the other Morning Musume members that our mistress truly blossomed as a singer, performer, and all-around entertainer. It was also during this time that our mistress powered up her overall presence in the Idol world. Soon she was no longer just Fujimoto Miki of Morning Musume. She had become and would forever be known as:

Being the sadistic queen that she is, not only has she managed to wrap wotas around her finger, she also managed to inflict discomfort onto other H.P. members for her great pleasure.

Not only is she known and beloved for saying blunt, dry remarks in a tsukkomi-esque response, causing many a Morning Musume boke member massive embarrassment on T.V. shows and concerts, she has also become known as the idol that randomly give wedgies

and touches other members bodies (butts, etc.) in public as well as LIVE on stage during concerts.

When asked about her touchy needs and how it gives discomfort to others, she casually responded that she knows it gives them trouble, but she can't help it because it's fun.

Yes, Miki-sama, we can clearly see how much pleasure that gives you with the big smile on your face afterwards.

Fans await Miki-sama's epic return to the entertainment world with baited breath. Until that day arrives, you can expect to hear them chanting the mantra which has always, and continues to give them power and be a symbol for their love and devotion:

MIKI-SAMA! MIKI-SAMA! OSHIOKI KIBONNU!!!

OO YA OI! OO YA OI!
OO YA OI! OO YA OI!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 06:39:27 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 08:58:54 PM »

熊井友理奈 (Kumai Yurina)

✖ Birthdate: August 3, 1993.
✖ Nicknames: Yuri, Kumai-chan, Kumaichou, Kuma.
✖ Blood Type: B
✖ Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
✖ Height: 174.5 cm

● In 2002, Tsunku♂ held auditions for a new "generation" of idols, the Hello! Project Kids. 15 were the winners, out of 27,958 participants. Yurina was one of those 15 girls. In 2004 Tsunku♂ anunced his new project, Berryz Koubou, a new groups formed by 8 Hello! Project Kids. They debuted on March 3, 2004 with their song あなたなしでは生きてゆけない, wich sold 15, 315 copies in total. They released a total of 5 singles on 2004. It was on March when they released one of their biggest hits in the Hello! Project and their best selling single at that time, Special Generation. Berryz continued releasing singles in 2005 and 2006, with a total of 4 in 2005 and 3 in 2006. It was on 2007, when they broke their record selling 24,489 with their second single of 2007, 告白の噴水広場. After that, their 3rd single came and it sold even more than that, they sold 31,787. Berryz has a total of 15 singles and a new one coming on 2008.
Yurina is one of the lead singer of Berryz Koubou. She gets to sing one, two, three or more lines per single. Lately, her popularity has increased, with the release of her first photobook, Yurina. She is currently, the tallest member in the company, with 174.5 cm of height, and she says that's her charm point. Yurina can ride unicycle and she tends to put her hair behind her ear, she likes to take Purikura, listen to music and collect stickers. Yurina can't wake up in the mornings that easly so, she says that's her weak point. Yurina prefers Summer over the others seasons, she likes to eat Ice-cream, Sushi, Natou and Yakinikou but she doesn't likes to eat Green Peas, Tomatoes and Mayonnaise.

Yurina is scared of Monsters, Fires and Earthquakes, also she dislikes some Bugs and some Birds. Yurina likes flowers like Hibiscus. Her friends think she's a bright and funny girl and she is  :wub: !! She considers that as her strong point. Her favourite colors are light blue, white and orange and she says she likes brown and black clothes. Her favourite movies are "ほたるの星 (Hotaru no Hoshi)", "仔犬ダンの物語 (Koinu Dan no Monogatari)" and Disney's "Monsters Inc.". She acted in "仔犬ダンの物語 (Koinu Dan no Monogatari)",  リトル・ホスピタル (Little Hospital) & ほたるの星 (Hotaru no Hoshi). She made a CM called 日本食肉消費総合センター in 2003. Her favourite songs are 晴れ 雨 のち スキ (Hare Ame Nochi Suki) of Morning Musume Sakura Gumi, 行くZYX!FLY HIGH (Iku ZYX!FLY HIGH) by ZYX & First Kiss by Aa!. Her favourite words are Happy, Happiness & Love.

Kumai Yurina - 安心感 (Anshinkan)
[youtube=425,350]fQUlNvCp24w[/youtube]

Making Of - Yurina's First Solo Photobook.
[youtube=425,350]FtfJv_VZoD8[/youtube]

Kumai & Tokunaga- Nicchoku ~Geinoujin no Kaiwa~
[youtube=425,350]Z0glSS1XHEw[/youtube]

Kumai, Yajima, Yoshizawa & Miyoshi - Ishouha Renoir no You ni
[youtube=425,350]n9fbFDU9K3A[/youtube]

Kumai, Takahashi, Umeda & Murata - Natsu no Yoru wa Danger!
[youtube=425,350]o9TqWBQY4S8[/youtube]

Kumai, Arihara, Tanaka, Tokunaga  & Umeda - Yaruki! It's easy.
[youtube=425,350]ThQHS16rcCE[/youtube]

----
Credits: Wikipedia, Youtube, JPH!P & Me.
Done by Yurina's biggest fan in JPH!P  :P
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 11:41:06 PM by Pinkosa »

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 07:30:36 AM »
Reserved for Nacchi!

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 07:31:02 AM »
Reserved for Chinatsu!

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 09:14:30 PM »
Reserved for Aika!

Everyone's entries are really good!

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2007, 05:05:17 AM »

Noto Arisa

Name: Noto Arisa
Birthday: 12/26/1988
Height: 153cm

Close friends: Oose Kaede, Aoki Erina, Korenaga Miki, Maeda Yuuka
Hobbies: Karaoke, collecting stamps, drawing (oekaki), baking cakes, computer
Special skills: Calligraphy (pen name: Kanon [unrelated to Fukuda])
Colours: Red, orange, pea green
Dislikes:
Thing: Waking up early

Nocchi autioned for H!P Eggs on 2004. Already then she looked adorable and had this really clear articulation that is to me a characteristic of hers.

[youtube=425,350]cZy7N3BzeuE[/youtube]

After joining Eggs Nocchi became part of Tomoiki, group consisting of five Eggs (Noto Arisa, Furukawa Konatsu, Maeda Yuuka, Mori Saki, Yutoku Ayumi).

Nocchi is the leader of Tomoiki. By this far they have released one single, Minna no ki. This song is also support song for HAND IN HAND support squad, that Tomoiki belongs to.

[youtube=425,350]VFwnLPjTg3A[/youtube]

Nocchi is a reserve player in Gatas Brilhantes H!P futsal and part of Ongaku Gatas, group consisting of members of the futsal. Gatas has released two singles and their first album 1st GOODSAL will be released in February 2008. In Ongaku Gatas Nocchi has her chance to shine next to such H!P members as Yoshizawa Hitomi, Konno Asami, Ishikawa Rika and Satoda Mai.

Gatas singles bring out Nocchi's sweet, energetic personality. She's not afraid to smile widely at the camera. In their first single, Nari Hajimeta koi no BELL, Nocchi doesn't get so much solo-lines, but she rocks those that are given to her, while looking adorable as ever. Eggs are given more attention in Yattarouze, and we can see and hear more Nocchi in it.

2007.09.12 鳴り始めた恋のBELL Nari Hajimeta Koi no BELL

[youtube=425,350]-TbLJly371c[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]dLb3dqlbrUo[/youtube]

2007.12.05 やったろうぜ! Yattarouze!

[youtube=425,350]_ovUiX3COlQ[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]SWJ7vaNVK_c[/youtube]

Though Nocchi hasn’t done much before joining Eggs she gives this air of professionality and confidence and has her natural charm and energy. Even when Nocchi has the smallest part in a song, live or video she never fails to turn attention to herself and impress. To me, she is a girl with great potential.

Nocchi links:

Nocchi's blog: http://blog.upf-web.com/notti/
Nocchi's thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=5129.0
Nocchi's page in Shirenu's Eggs profiles: http://hpegg.wordpress.com/category/tomoiki-ki-wo-uetai/noto-arisa/
Nocchi's page in Shirenu's Eggs gallery: http://maihaman.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 09:24:31 AM by Kuja »

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2007, 08:11:48 PM »
MAASA SUDOU!

Name: 須藤茉麻(Maasa Sudou)
Birthdate: 3rd July 1992
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
(Current)height: 170cm
Nicknames: Maa, Maasa, Maasan, Mama , Suu-chan
In 2002, 30th June, Maasa was chosen along with 15 other girls to become a member of the Hello! Project as a Hello! Project Kid.  Her first active role was part of 4KIDS for the MiniMoni Big Cake Adventure Movie.
She was featured on the single featured in the movie Genki Jirushi no Oomori

(help i cant get the youtube tags to work right)

Then in 2004, 3rd March, Maasa was chosen to join Berryz Koubou, along with 7 other girls from Hello! Project Kids.
This was also the date of their first single release - Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai

Now 3 years down the line and Maasa is still with Berryz Koubou and this coming year will be releasing their 16th single.  She's also looking more gorgeous than ever!
Random Facts!
from the B.L.T U-17 Questionaire
Family members : Parents , Me Myself , Elder Brother , Younger Sister , Taremi ( Rabbit ) , Candy and Ururu ( Both are the names of the dogs )
Weakness: I’m scared of water
What you would do if you are a male : I’ll cut my hair short and wear a sun-glasses
Favorite color :Light Blue , Blue
Favorite game: Bomberman !!
What would your wish be if God grant you one wish : I want to use Magic !

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 11:21:25 PM by Blu-Cherri »

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2007, 08:41:43 PM »
Kanon Fukuda
(hmm sorry imageshack is being weird)

Name: 福田花音(Fukuda Kanon)
Birthdate: 12th March 1995
Blood type: A
Birthplace: Saitama prefecture
(current)Height: 135cm
Nicknames: Non-tan, Kanon; by fans: Kanon-tan, Kyanon
In 2004, in June, Kanon, along with 31 other girls, was chosen to become a member of the Hello! Project Eggs - Idols in training.  Their dance vocal and anything training was paid for through UFA and the Hello! Project and in return the girls would perform at Hello! Project concerts and various other events.
Kanon has become one of the more active Eggs despite not being part of any particular groups or through playing Futsal. 
She has performed in several plays
- 34 choome no kiseki
- Hakujaden ~White Lovers~
- Chitose zuki
- Saien!! Chitose zuki
- Heisei Revolution ~Bakku tuze - Byakkotai~

In 2006, along with 3 other girls, she also sang the Nissen Hikosen Project song 'Sora ga aru'
In 2007 she began making a regular appearence on Chao.TV as a solo news presenter.
She also has been showing a strong presence with a decent amount of solo lines at the recent Egg concerts.
(insert pics when it works)

Random Facts!
Favourite food: Strawberries
Favourite Animal: Bunnies
Favourite Possession: Games, mobile phone
Favourite Thing: Hello! Project
Favourite Colour: Yellow, white
Dislikes: Llamas and long distance running.

(and insert some more pics when imageshack will work >.<)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 06:02:52 PM by Blu-Cherri »

set made by me

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2007, 08:42:53 PM »
Reserved for Robin Shoko Okada

set made by me

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 12:39:08 AM »
NAKAZAWA YUKO

Nakazawa Yuko is the leader of Hello! Project. She is one of the only two remaining 1st gen members who are active. Yuko is 34 years of age and is smoking hot.
She is known for her yankee personality and can be pretty damn scary. Even Fujimoto Miki holds nothing to Yuko-sama.

Name: Nakazawa Yuko (中澤裕子)
Nickname: Yuu-chan, "Big Sis"
Birthdate: 1973-06-19
Birthplace: Fukuchiyama, Kyoto, Japan
Height: 159 cm
Hobbies: Map driving
Favorite phrase: "Survival of the fittest..."
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite flowers: Cherry blossoms
Favorite season: Summer
Favorite food: Squid, boiled fresh white rice
Disliked food: Bananas, tomatoes, miso soup with bean curd and onions
Habits: Bites tongue when asleep
Hello! Project groups:
Morning Musume (1997-2001)
Hello! Project Shirogumi (2005)
Shuffle units:
2000: Akagumi 4
 2004: H.P. All Stars
 2005: Puripuri Pink

RELEASES

SINGLES:

#   Title   Release date   First week sales   Total sales
1   カラスの女房 (Karasu no Nyoubou)   1998.08.05    21,200    74,700

2   お台場ムーンライトセレナーデ (Odaiba Moonlight Serenade, with Takayama Gen)   1998.12.02    10,810    18,340

3   純情行進曲 (Junjou Koushinkyoku)   1999.06.09    10,630    26,820

4   上海の風 (Shanghai no Kaze)   2000.07.12    25,120    52,560

5   悔し涙ぽろり (Kuyashi Namida Porori)   2001.02.15    31,800    72,930

6   二人暮し (Futarigurashi)   2001.08.01    29,090    39,720

7   東京美人 (Tokyo Bijin)   2002.08.28    13,560    16,860

8   GET ALONG WITH YOU   2003.05.21    7,061    9,379

9   元気のない子守唄/長良川の晴れ (Genki no Nai Hi no Komoriuta / Nagaragawa no Hare)   2004.02.11    4,375    5,352

10   DO MY BEST   2004.05.26    5,156    7,011

11   うらら (Urara)   2006.09.27    3,065    3,966

12   だんな様 (Danna Sama)   2007.10.10    1,710    2,853*

ALBUMS:
   1.  [1998.12.12] 第一章 (Dai 1 Shou)

2. [2004.07.22] 第二章~強がり~ (Dai 2 Shou ~Tsuyogari~)

LIVE PERFORMANCES
White Christmas
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ORI1ZDXVy8

HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VtK4QWD9TVo

Shiroi Iro wa Koibito no Iro
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KOflChNW0V4

Nagisa ni Matsuwaru
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ilGeugkzB6I

Matsu wa (with Maeda Yuki)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZZfZmtfUrWA

Futarigurashi
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7hk2uFmAAJY

Morning Musume - I WISH
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xr__y7kZ1Co

Yuuwaku
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t7Xi_IgSVhg

Koibito ga Santa Claus (with Ichii Sayaka)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pwZL_L8k-HA

Karasu no Nyoubou
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p7GBXj1YXyw

Anak
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2lOoQc_RYc

Momen no Handkerchief
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vgXf8SUlsiA

Candy Candy theme (with Kadokura Yuki, Mizumori Kaori and Rieko Miura)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xrrs96nAvFo

AYAKA'S SURPRISE ENGLISH LESSONS

"Could You Hurry Please?"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vfwW1KAQ0us

"How Long Does It Take If You Walk?"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5SHhrRL8jeM

« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:25:20 AM by Shoko »
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 12:39:38 AM »
Reserved for Fukuda Asuka
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 12:39:58 AM »
Reserved for Maeda Irori

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Catch My Breath