JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - 8gatsu no Himitsu

Author Topic: GunSword: Shikaku Kankei Saga [1st Arc](Multipairing) - Ch. 13-A (23/11/17)  (Read 141160 times)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina ♥ Kojiyuu): Chapter 7-D: Burning Desire
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2013, 02:57:28 PM »
Oi interesting atsuko and yuko ,minami and kojiharu but in the end its kojiyuu and atsumina! Like it!

Wonder if any mayuki here? Love this pair too~
Is mayu and yuki somewhat already dating? They look so close~

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2013, 03:40:15 PM »
HAH!!!!!! YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!  :farofflook: *victory dance*  :cow: LOL

I knew u were going to do the Takaharu & Atsuyuu but not that fast...Hindi ako ready... and it made me flip my desk....  :err: shiet...
The hell happened to those early hints~ about atsumina & kojiyuu...  :scared: hahahaha...
Well....I'll be waiting...
ah...di pa din ako maka getover.....  :banghead:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2013, 06:18:07 AM »
Good news : Yuko and Acchan are together~

Bad news : I'm sure it'll end with AtsuMina *sigh*

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2013, 06:32:13 AM »
I'm not surprise about the current pairing, what I'm surprised is that there were no hints about them before and out of the blue they confessed they like each other :nervous. As long as it doesn't end up something like our-partners-are-no-longer-here-so-let's-get-together-just-for-convenience.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2013, 04:42:03 PM »
^The opposite of mine.
I mean that Atsuko will still love Yuko more even if she got together with Minami.
Ya can't blame da fanboying XD

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: July 06, 2013, 08:32:05 PM »
Why would I blame you? Every one wants their OTP to be the ultimate pairing. But of course I don't want that to happen as I'm the Atsumina shipper right here and of course I don't like anyone standing in between them especially when they're the ultimate pairing.

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina ♥ Kojiyuu): Chapter 7-E: Reheating Flashback
« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2013, 05:59:40 AM »
THANK YOU FOR THE WAITING!!!!!!!!!

kurosawa87: Sou desu ne...  XD XD XD
kenjoy12: Ewan nalang...  :lol: :lol:
no-chan: Don't worry, this is just the beginning... I just like to create Twist n' Turn  XD XD XD
cisda83: Secretively Official  :) :) :)
shiruba_rein: Salamat, Hindi pa yan  8) 8) 8)
Terragen: Yeah  XD XD XD
FlameHazeKatsu: Nasa recovery state ka na ba??? :P :P :P
AshuraX: Yeah  :) :) :)
Tanchan: You're a eternal Atsumina Shipper ehh???? XD XD XD

For those who are shocked by their confession..... This is the foundation of this story....

Clockwise from above left: Kojiyuu, Takaharu, Atsuyuu and Atsumina

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Phase E: Reheating Flashback

Special Patient Room, 18th floor Medical Department, Akiba Headquarters; Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan; Tuesday, 3:00 pm

‘Where am I? Why I can feel a comfy thing lying on my back? Is this bed? I’m in heaven now?’ The sleeping girl thought. She open her eyes, revealing faint vision and blurry environment.

Onee-chan, you’re awake now.

“Who’s calling me? Someone’s calling me ‘Onee-chan’. I can’t be.’ Then she looks to a blurry figure. When her vision was finally unblurred, she can clearly see now the person.

“Atsuko.” Her first word that coming out from her mouth.

Okaeri, Erica.” Acchan smiles with tears. Then she hugs her like there is no tomorrow.

“Tadaima, Atsuko.” Erica said and hugs her back. Then they pull away.

It’s been a while since we part away three years ago.” Acchan stated.

“You’re right since of your transfer from America to Japan. By the way, how long I’ve been rested?” Erica asked.

Approximately two months.” Acchan said.

“I see, so that’s why I’m on the hospital now.” Erica stated.

“Ahh, so our patient was finally awaked.” A voice was heard coming from the opened door.

“So I have finally met now the Twelve Constellations. You’re Leo-General Takahashi Minami right?” Erica asked.

“Sou desu ne.” Takamina nodded.

“Atsuko, you’ve finally take over our grandmother’s position right?” Erica asked to Acchan which she replies with a nod.

“Hey Erica, what in the hell are you having a trouble right now?” A tall girl with long hair narrows her eyes.

“Gomen ne Haruna, I’ve just being chased you know.” Erica innocently smiles.

“By the way, who are those people that pursue you?” Yuko asked.

“They are my comrades.” Erica answered. Acchan and Kojinyan gasped while the rest widened their eyes.

“Ehhhh?!?!??! Comrades? Why are they chasing you?” all of them are shocked

“I’ll tell you the story.” Erica said.

Flashback, Two months and two weeks ago

Tokarevskaya Koshka Lighthouse, Golden Horn Bay, Vladivostok, Primorky Krai, Russia; Wednesday, 9:00 am

(Erica POV)

Sitting on the edge of the harbor, I watch the beautiful summer sunset.My civilian wearing was blown by the cold breeze, my right hand holding five-foot nodachi, and I forgot to bring my Shuusui sword and my sister’s Yamato sword which was on my grandmother’s house.

“Hey what are you doing here?” I know who owns that voice; it was the voice of my cute bestfriend, General Endo Mai.

“Nandemonai, I just want to have a fresh air.” I replied to her.

“I don’t think that’s a reason you have.” Another one was coming behind of Mai-chan. It was General Yokoyama Rurika.

“It was your twin sister right? She’s officlal Aries-General and Vice-President of Twelve Constellations right?” General Hashimoto Kaede, our youngest general, asked to me.

“Ehhh!?!?!?! She was the same rank as Tonotono-chan?” General Tachibana Yurika said.

Like Japan’s Juniseiza (Twelve Constellations or Zodiac), America is also having too, called Jikkai (Ten Commandments or Decalogue). But unlike to them those names by the Zodiac signs, ours were named in Greek Alphabets.

• Alpha-General Endo Mai – Our President
  • Beta-General Tonooka Erica – I’m their Vice-president
  • Gamma-General Yokoyama Rurika – Our Secretary
  • Delta-General Yazawa Erika
  • Lambda-General Sakai Hitomi
  • Sigma General Asahi Nao
  • Phi-General Kikuchi Ami
  • Chi-General Hitomi Miyake
  • Psi-General Tachibana Yurika
  • Omega-General Hashimoto Kaede

“What are you all doing here by the way?” I asked to them.

“We're finding you, what do you think we are doing?” Mai answered.

“I was just curious, why are you two a twin sister although having a different surname?” Kaede asked.

“Was having a same mother but different father. And don’t trying to asked it. I don’t want to think it.” It makes me blush.

“Ahmm, so who’s older?” Rurika asked.

“Me, I’m 29 days older than her.” I said.

“Ehhh?!?!?! 29 days?” All of them exclaimed.

“No need to explain it more, let’s go back now.” I said to them.

“You’re right, let’s go.” Mai said as we went away now to the lighthouse.

We’re arriving to the white estate that was facing on the sea near Krygina Street. My fellow generals are gone on their respective duties. Kaede was playing PSP; Yurika’s swiftly remove her clothes as she dives on the swimming pool, what a child; Hitomi and Erika are cooking our dinner; but the weirdest of all, Nao was just looking at us with blank eyes.

“Nao, are you ok?” I asked to her.

“I’m fine, don’t worry. I’m just taking a good feeling.” She gives me the creepiest smile that makes me shiver. Then she went away from our party.

“Rurika, is Nao ok?” I asked to her.

“I don’t know. I too, give me a sudden weird feeling.” She replies.

“Everyone, our food has been served. Let’s eat!” Erika shouted. Then we forget now that weird feeling as we enjoy the meal. Then Nao came back and joins to our party.

‘I know that something’s wrong and I really meant it. And it’s much worse than I thought. I must check it out.’ I thought.

11:00 pm, I just sitting on the roof of the estate while bringing my sword, looking on the shining moon. I just want to make sure that everything was
okay while my friends are sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, I felt something bad that makes me stand. I look at the front area and saw Nao was talking someone. Then they move inside of the house.

I went on my room and prepare myself for the worst coming. But before I open the door to warn them, I heard Kaede’s scream from the outside. I widely open the door and running on the hallway, only to be stop by a swirling sound. I hide at the side of the wall as I look on the other side. My eyes cannot believe from what I saw as the tears flows on my cheeks.

Kaede, along with Erika, Hitomi, Ami, Miyake, and Yurika, were in the inside of the glowing green circle as the three girls chant. I can’t stand the scene as they are screaming in pain, trying to resist the influence, while Nao was watching them with a grim smile. Nao was not in herself, as I saw from her eyes that she was in control.

When the three girls finally stop their chant, the green circle disappears. My friends are sits on the floor, due to pain and their bangs covered much of their face. I noticed that their smiling now, no that wasn’t their own normal smile that was an evil smile. They stand now and went beside Nao and laugh evilly.

Then suddenly my mouth was covered by someone’s hand as I’ve been pulled from that scene. Then I turn back to look that person, only to be Rurika and Mai.

“I don’t think you should see that scene completely.” Mai whispered.

“What is that thing? Why are their movements looks weird?” I asked to them.

“That circle called Hypnopsychosis Inversion Circle. It has the ability to uplift your worst nightmare and your darkest personality, and taking over its body. The original personality will be chained and caged inside of their mind. Once the other personality completely takes over the body, the users who chant that circle will implant a seal to control these overtaken bodies, making them their puppets.” Rurika explained to me.

“That’s awful. How do we able to bring them back?” I asked to them. Suddenly the evilly laughter dies out which makes us highly aware of our situation.

“Here they come.” Rurika circles now her dual hooksword.

“Erica, be wary this situation now. They are not in their self anymore. And no complains, is that clear?” I tearfully nod at her. Then I unsheathed my nodachi as I felt that they are near now. Mai tightly grips her Zweihänder and she positions herself. Suddenly all of my friends are appeared in front, unregretably ready to strike to at us with their evil smile mark on their face.

‘I’m sorry.’ I said on my mind as I forcefully unsheathe my sword even having a hesitation to hurt them.I have no choice but to escape to them.

“神鳴流「百花繚乱」 [Shinmeiryū: Hyakka Ryōran (God’s Cry Technique: Many flowers blooming in profusion)]” They forcefully defend themselves against my attack.

“Now it’s our chance, let’s get out of here.” Mai said as we run on them.

“Not so fast my dears.” The three girls appear in front of us.

“Kisama.” Rurika angrily said.

“Who are they?” I asked.

“They are the ones who halfly destroy the prison in Saudi Arabai that makes Tae-yoen and her gang completely escapes.They are Kim Yubin, Park Yeeun and Min Sunye.” Mai said.

“Thanks for your introduction. I’m happy for that.” Yubin said.

“Now for the rest, we will make you our slaves. My puppets make them busy.” Yeeun said. Then Kaede and Nao suddenly charge at me, Erika and Hitomi on Rurika while Ami, Miyake and Yurika on Mai. As far as I know, Rurika, Mai and me are very strong compare to them, but dealing with numbers, that was a slightly disadvantage.

“Ne~ Ton-chan, let’s play.” Kaede said while grinning.

“Yada, it’s already night, gets some sleep.” I scolding her while holding my feelings away.

“Mou~ I don’t want to sleep.” Looks like Kaede playing with me right now.

“I want to play too, Erica-senpai.” Nao said with temptation voice.

“Nao-chan, your temptation will not make me.” I countered.

Then I kick on Nao’s abdomen and slams Kaede on the ground. Sorry.

“Ok our puppets, playtime’s over. Come here.” Yubin said.

“Shimatta, We’re been caught.” Rurika said. Then a glowing green circle appears on the ground and an invisible shackle was restraining us.

“Give up now, Erica-chan. You can fight it but you can’t escape now. You will become one of us.”Hitomi said to me and they laugh evilly.

‘I don’t want to give up now.’ I thought.

“Wait a second; this circle is like brainwash plus mind control right.” I said while enduring the pain.

“Yeah, in just a second, we become one of them.” Rurika said.

“I get it now. Erica, you have a chance to escape since you have that thing. Go to them and warn them about these incidents.” Mai said.

“What about you two? I cannot just leave you alone.” I tearfully said.

“Just go! Don’t worry about us. We fend them off while you are escaping.” Mai said.

“Wakatta, I will get you back.” I promised to them.

“Goodbye, Erica.” Rurika and Mai said at the same time, they enduring the pain.

I forcefully to stands up while the shackle still restrains me.

“Why are you still resisting this?” Yurika asked while tilting her head.

“Have you forgotten now Yurika? Even that you are now under control of them you can still remember my potential.” I smiled. Then all of my friends, that been brainwashed, widened their eyes.

“Yubin-sama, we must kill her immediately!” Kaede shouted.

“And why?”

“She has a gift that can able to disperse any influences like mind control, the Gift of Resistance!” Yurika said.

“You’re right. In short, I’m totally immune to this!” I shouted.

“神鳴流「斬鉄閃」 [Shinmeiryū:  Zantetsusen (God’s Cry Technique: Steel-cutting flash)]” After that, I could hear a rattling sound of chains that drops on
the ground.

“Go!” Mai said. I feel that I’m being pushed away, discharged from that circle and almost hitting on the wall if i didn’t use my feet as a stopper. Mai’s Gift of Repulsion, just really great.

“We will not let all of you to get out of this place.” Rurika said.

“縛道の七十三「倒山晶」 [Bakudō no Nanajūsan: Tozanshō (Way of Binding #73: Inverse Mountain Crystal)]” Then I saw that they are trapped in a huge inversed pyramid, unable for them to catch me.

“Sayonara.” I ran to the hallway, avoiding all of the incoming soldiers that trying to shoot me.

Finally, I‘ve reached on the parking lot beside of that estate, on toppest floor. For a chance, I have a motorcycle key. I don’t need car, it makes me slow down.

“We found her!” The soldiers shout.

Started the motorcycle and breathing deeply, I need to get away of this place. I overreved the handle causing the motorcycle accelerates too much. When reached on the railings, I jump my ride as I know I’m 50 feet higher to the ground. Then I went on the road, avoiding all of the obstacles.

"I swore myself I will bring you back.” Then I accelerate my ride more, racing on the Russian road and going on Nakhodka port.

(Erica POV ended)

Flashback ended

“So that’s the story.” Erica said.

“I can’t believe that the whole Ten Commandments are fallen control now. And you’re the only one who survives.” Takamina said.

“Her Gift of Resistance saves my Erica’s life. Actually because of that gift, she’s immune to disease too; even AIDS and Tuberculosis will not touch her.” Acchan said.

“Why they want to control them?” Yuko asked.

“Based of her story, I think they want an army. And they want to revenge against us since Jūniseiza and Jikkai is equally match despite its number differences.” Mayuyu said.

“Actually Jikkai has a three aces just like Jūniseiza has a six aces.” Erica said.

“Yeah we have Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Rena and recently Maeda Atsuko” Takamina said.

“Who are those?”

“Endo Mai, Rurika Yokoyama and me.”

To be Continued.

New skills updated on this link: Skills

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2013, 06:57:28 AM »
Introduction to another group seems to add more to the suspense of the story :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2013, 07:59:50 AM »
Uwaa~ I see that explained everything..

Taeyeon and her troop are preparing for war just to take revenge.. :?

Oh! I'm so excited what will happen next.. :fap

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2013, 08:42:30 AM »
Why do those names seem kinda familiar to me...?

I seriously need to stop showing off my OTP on the avatar *facepalm*

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2013, 01:34:47 PM »
cross: hindi...  XD mag FULL recover ako kung makita ko si atsumina & kojiyuu sa ending xD nyahahahahaha   :twisted: ..but right now I don't mind...1/4 recovery lang... o.o  :lol:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #171 on: July 07, 2013, 04:18:24 PM »
its interesting~
somehow despite al the powers all over the place...
i forgot that it was like a supernatural/fantasy type story
yay~ interesting stuff happens~

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #172 on: July 07, 2013, 04:57:35 PM »
Great explinations in the chapter :D And now we know abour Erica :)
Seems like things will be getting tougher on our heroines! Hopefully they can handle whatever comes their way :D
Thanks for the update! Really loving this fic ^^

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina ♥ Kojiyuu): ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!
« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2013, 04:29:59 PM »
AHHH.... Damn this memory block.... I cannot able to write easily....

I will be post the update either next week or next months.. Depends on my motivation to write....

Now on replies:

kurosawa87: It's just popping on my mind....  :lol: :lol: :lol:
kenjoy12: War + Planning on something, maybe I will reveal it later on...  :) :) :)
AshuraX: Sorry... My Eternal OTP is Atsumina and Kojiyuu.... XD XD XD
FlameHazeKatsu: Hehehehehe... May mga plano ako para sa iyo.... Hehehehehe  :P :P :P
Shinoki: It's really Supernatural + Sci-Fi Story  :) :) :)
arrow27: Thank you... I really love yours too  XD XD XD

For a tiny spoiler....

Chapter 8: Give me Five is the name of the next chapter....

It contains five parts, hence the name said....

This chapter revolves on the sudden announcement of the relationship between Acchan and Yuko as well as Kojinyan and Takamina....

This chapter shows the progress of their relationship too.....

There is a part that the four are hiding secrets to each other....

Finally this chapter reveals their most interesting revelations that makes the world shakes....

Stay Tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
Re: Shikaku Kankei (Atsumina ♥ Kojiyuu): ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »
Looking forward to it!  XD

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2013, 07:02:00 PM »
AABANGAN KO YAN~! :twothumbs

Thank you for the spoiler alert :bow: :thumbsup

. . .  W A I T I N G . . .  :oops:  :P

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2013, 10:30:34 PM »
oh can't wait for the next update!!!
really want to see how AtsuYuu's relationship progressing  :ding:

Secrets??!! what secrets??!!  :mon closeup:
waiting~~~  :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2013, 11:16:39 AM »
Sorry for the late commment...

Well interesting development...

Great knowing the background about Atsuko's sister

What's going to happen when they announced their relationship to others and each other?

What would AtsuYuu and Takaharu come across next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2013, 11:31:57 AM »
I hate it when people change their love just like that...

It hurts reading it.

Wait... did I ever do that on my fics...?

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2013, 02:28:42 PM »
OMO~ can't wait for the next update~!  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - 8gatsu no Himitsu