JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mars Eurythmics - Pon De Asukaaru

Author Topic: White Lies ( GB Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu, Atsumina) Chapter 40Update/ May 27, 2018  (Read 82899 times)

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 19 Update
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2015, 10:59:15 PM »
2 more chapter to go, and you will update that soon?
Iam waiting the drama between kojiyuatsumina, ahahaa
I hope more atsuyuu  :on drink:
Good job ache,
 :twothumbs

Offline minami_24

« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2015, 12:35:48 PM »
uwaaaa  :w00t: :w00t:
can't wait for kojiyuu moment  :wub: :inlove:
pls more kojiyuu  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2015, 11:46:21 AM »
Chapter 20

Haruna’s POV

My body was all soaked in bathtub, relaxing after stressful night chatting with my friends. Even if I’m happy seeing them and having some catch up talk, lying really freaks me. Back in our college days Atsuko was sent to France to finish her degree in business, Rena and Yuki entered University in Tokyo and I do not go to college to pursue modeling..Good girl isn’t? But because Yuu’s parents ask me to finish fashion marketing in Parson’s in New York I can say that I’m not a complete airhead, thanks to my genius squirrel who have patience tutoring me.   I always felt this anxious whenever I go out with them. Of course they can openly talk about their men and they have hobbit of interrogating me if I already have boyfriend or going out with someone. It annoys me that I can’t talk about Yuu. But now I met Haruka for the first time, she asked me if I can be her older sister, now I have new ally who I can tell stories knowing this for her is fine as she’s also part of Oshima family that I always dream of.

Then I remembered something speaking of my boy friend that squirrel never fails to piss me. First he acted that I never exist in front of our friends and now he mailed me that he will be sleeping with his best friend. He knew that I’m really upset lying with my friends but his never even talk to me about  what happened, he doesn’t even call me and checked if I got home safe that squirrel really has to learn his lesson.

As I finish to drying my hair I heard a sound of my doorbell. Who pays visit at eleven in the evening? I walk lazily opening the door finding a familiar figure of the man I’ve been missing for two hours.

“Nyan nyan” He screams and pounces to me.

“Yuuchan?" I said surprised.

"I thought you will be sleeping at Kai-kun’s place."I pulled his hand inside my apartment noticing that he brought his stuff along with him. He faced me with puckered lips I comply with a kiss.

"I’d rather be with my sexy girlfriend than spending the night with my hallucinating best friend."He pecked on my cheeks and drags his big suit case in my room. I helped him, it appears like he will never be going back to their house with the stuff he had.

"It’s just half of your stuff? Did you just bring everything in your closet, when you move to Acchan’s place?”

“Hehe, Kind a."His rubbing the back of his neck with cheeky grin plastered in his face that pisses me more..

"Tell me Yuuchan are you thinking of staying there for good?" He took back his gaze at me while processing what I mean. He did not answer me he just shook his head and put his luggage in the corner of my room.

"Why are you not answering me?" I snapped.

"I did not come here to fight Nyan nyan." He said disappointedly.

"I’m sorry."I looked down flopped my body to the bed.

"Baka Yuuchan.” He didn’t utter a word after that and directly went to the bathroom, I hear water streaming he might be taking a shower. I mumbled. Thirty minutes past until he finish I shifted my body making him face my back.  He took his pajama off the closet and went out of our room. I waited for him to comeback but he never did.”That squirrel, what’s wrong with him? He told me that he wants to spend the night with me but he was acting like this. Why was he not persuading me? He should be forcing to touch my body right now? He should be sweet talking to me? He acted like I don’t exist in the party and now his acting cold towards me.” I went to the door peeking what my squirrel was doing. But I don’t see any trace of him I went to the kitchen and living area, only to find him sleeping in my couch. My tears rolled down on my cheeks. He might be getting tired of me. I walk towards my couch near his feet. As I walked towards him I notice that his eyes are open staring at the stars from the window that my body was blocking now. He closed his eyes and folded his arms to cover it like he is avoiding me.

“Yuu-chan” I called him like a daughter seeking for his dad’s attention. He did not answer.

“Yuu-chaaaaan” I called him again now I kneel and rest my chin in his chest. I try to remove his arm that covering his eyes but I can’t.

“Yuu-chaaaan I’m sorry, please sleep with me."I sobbed in his chest."Please don’t get mad. I don’t want you to hide from me again…"I nuzzled my face in his chest. I felt his hand caressing my head. I look at him I crawled on his top, I spread my legs in his torso wrap my arm in his neck and rest my head in his chin.

"If you don’t want to sleep in my room then I will sleep here like this.”

“So this is it?" He said with mad tone again.

"I’m sorry.. Please don’t act like this." I have taken aback with his actions.

"So this how it feels, I’m kind of enjoying acting cold. I wonder what if I do this whenever we fight."I pouted my lips with my tears started to fall. I smack his chest over and over again.

"Baka Yuu-chan!!!.Baka!!! Baka!!! You scared me.. You perverted squirrel."He chuckled. "Did you enjoy scaring me?” I smack his chest hard.

“Ittai !! Nyan nyan!!!You’re making me mad again."He warned me. Yuu pulled my head with his right hand and sealed my lips for a kiss while the other held my hand from hitting and placed it his right chest. I feel his heart beat screaming inside. He began to nibble my lower lips.

"I love you."I mumble in his lips. He stopped and brushed my hair with his fingers upward.

"You already know my answer baby."I cupped his face and dive for his lips. We shared our lips passionately feeling our heart beating in sync only escaping from each other when our lungs need to fill some air. He started unbuttoning my top but I halt his hand on going further.

"Yuu-chaaaaa” I moaned as his lips were sucking my neck. I pulled his hair to stop him.

“Why baby?”

“I have!!!!!!He already knows what it means. His face was flushed when I said the bad news.

"I just notice it after taking bath." He gulped and averted his gaze to me.

"Yuu-chaaaaaaan says something?”

“What should I have to say?”

“You’re still disappointed about your stuff and then I keep you hanging.” I said while hugging his neck tightly. He chuckled and kiss my lips..

“Do you think I can’t handle myself, I used of this feeling Nyan nyan."He brushed my nose in him."And about my stuff yes I got mad but after taking shower its gone.”

“But why didn’t lain beside me?”

Yuu released big ball of air in his lips” I’ m just avoiding another argument Nyan nyan.“ He hugged me tightly.

"You scared me baby."I said to him while my index finger was poking his dimples.

"Can I sleep in your chest in my room Yuu-chan?”

He hummed.“ That’s if you let me touch you.”

“You will still do it even if I disagree.”

. “Let’s go?” We giggled harmoniously.

“Ok."I pulled him up and went back to our room…..

Kai’s POV

A week after the fake house warming party, I continue being Acchan’s ally and someone she can share her thought about my best friend Yuu. It sucks being in this position, but as Saiboy said that I have to swallow everything for the person I love. That’s the reason why I continued being masochist. As I talked recently to Acchan she started to distance and plays hard to get to Yuuboy. It’s her way to win the squirrel heart. Me ah, shit I still don’t have solid plan. This should be perfect timing to make my move too while Yuuboy was distancing himself to Acchan. I think I need some squirrel’s advice to formulate a plan to win Acchan. Yes I will ask him to hang out in my place after work..

Yuu POV

No fight…No argument…..This week was running smoothly with my relationship. I’ve become more productive to work as my stress to my cat girl lessen, well she return to her usual tsun tsun character, who always shove, smack, and runs whenever I try to touched her body. Even though I missed the possessive Nyan nyan, but being with the tsun tsun cat is better, now I’m experiencing world piece…This past days she often hang out with my future sister in law .It’s a good thing she found new friend with her…Haruna told me that she’s happy that beside her sister she can open up about our relationship, I’m glad that slowly our relationship was turning to be normal..But I’m little worried about my childhood friend. I notice that Atsuko was acting strange lately, she never stayed in my office longer than she used to. I think she was up to something as I still feel that she is not giving up her feelings. How I wish she could let it go…I don’t want complication again, Nyan nyan cried too much and I’m hurting to see my girlfriend insecure about Atsuko.

I release a heavy sigh, Finally my work hour was over having two hours of overtime drained my body.. I flopped my body on the couch of my office. Which I usually do whenever I’m in a break or I’m getting tired off work..Resting before going home become my hobbit, Little rest will be my reward, I heard a loud knock from my door.. My secretary and executive assistant went home already….I open the door to find out who was paying a visit to my office after work hours..

“A-atsuko!!!” I mumbled her name in surprise..Her eye turns onto sharp glare maybe because I didn’t call her on her nick name I ask her to go inside my office and sit in front of me…
“Your executive assistant told me that you’re still working so I try to pass by." Wait this is strange, there something strange in the way she talk. Where is the sweet Acchan that I used to know?

"What’s with the mood, Acchan? Work hours are over you can talk normally.

"Why Yuu-kun is something wrong in the way I speak?.”

“Oh no, no It’s just, forget about it…." I wave my hand.

"What’s with the visit?”

“Now your acting like you forgot about our bet.”

“ Bet?” I scratch the back of my head trying to remember what Acchan was talking about. She rolled her tongue and shook her head.

“Now that you’re paying for my meal you act like you forget the bet.”

“Oh I remember.” I snapped my fingers as I recalling our bet \  that if she manage to stay in one month I will treat her..

“Now Yuu-kun?” She smiles with me and put her palm in front of me…

“Do I really have to do it now?" I beg her with puppy eyes.

"Yes.."She said in serious tone.. What’s wrong with her she suddenly reminds me of Nyan nyan…

"Ok…. I will pay for your meal but you should buy me parfait."I show my best smile.

I saw her face turn red…. Shit I’m doing this again stop with your players antics Yuuboy..But I really am craving for Ice cream…Ha forget about I will be more careful next time…

We went to Acchan’s favorite restaurant, It’s seems like I’m enjoying the atmosphere in this restaurant. Nyan nyan mailed me that she’s going out shopping with Haruka… I answered her mail that I will be having dinner with Acchan..She agreed on it, Wow. My future sister in law has a good effect with my girlfriend. It’s the first time that Haruna didn’t bombard my phone with death threats..Atsuko went to the powder room, As I remain waiting for our order…But I notice two familiar figure talking to the waiter for available table….I averted my gaze to them…I may not receive any death threat but my death sentence arrived..

"Yuu-niichan is that you?” I was still processing how to react on my future sister in-law.

“Yuuchan” My girlfriend called me with strict tone.

“Hey!! Haruna-san and Paruru why are you here?  wha- what a coincidence. ” I ask them to join me on the table..Haruna sat beside me while Paruru sat on the empty chair beside Acchan. Is this coincidence or Nyan nyan was stalking me.

"I never thought you like this place too? Paruru asked.

"Atsuko love this place.”

“I look at the cat girl beside me” and It surprised me that she’s calm and doesn’t have any trace of jealousy..She smiled at me and I answer with a nod.. The cute girl in front of us was looking at us with envy look.

“Yuu-niichan you two look lovely."Haruka teased, Nyan nyan blushed with the younger girls cute antics.

"Stop it Paruru, Acchan is just in the powder room.” Nyan nyan pinch my waist.

I shove her hand “It’s not funny Nyan nyan…How about we invite Mayu and Paru on our place this weekend.”

“Can I cook for us..”

“Well thank you Paruru…"Knowing my girl friends cooking sucks..

” I love Haruka’s company..“Haruna talked sweetly but before I can answer her Acchan went back from powder room..

Acchan got surprised of the two girls sudden appearance in our dinner, disappointment is really obvious on her face as she rarely join the two girls who’s having fun of talking about girly stuff. After our main course the desserts arrive, finally I can have strawberry parfait.  I’ve been craving for this for the whole day. Atsuko smiled at me I answer her with a quick smile too. Haruna noticed it and pinch my thigh..My lips curve upwards trying to shut my mouth on letting any sound. I look at Haruna with pissed expression then she stop and bows her head.

"It’s strange that no one plays piano for today.” Haruka eyeing the empty Baby piano not far from our table.

“So you love classical music too Shimazaki-san?"Atsuko asked the girl beside her.

"Yes I love listening to classical music.”

“Mayu was a great pianist too."I added.

"Yes Mayu was good."Atsuko said and look at the piano that was 5 feet away.

"Yuu-kun always loves to play river that flows into you…”

Haruna held my hand under the table and took her gaze onto me.

"You want me to play it Acchan?”

“Really?!!! "

It’s been long time since you haven’t play that piece.." She clapped her hand in excitement.I wipe my lips with napkin, stood up and ask managers permission to play the piano…

I look at the table were my Nyan nyan was seated she smile. The last time I performed this piece was on Nyan nyan birthday. I played this in hotel lounge in New York. When I am about to shift my body to the piano I saw Atsuko with happy face. It’s been eight years since I vowed to Nyan nyan that I will only play this piece for her, that’s why, whenever Acchan asked me to play this piece I always tried excuse or play much difficult song for her..

Acchan POV

Every time he plays a piano on social gatherings and privately I always asked him to play this piece for me but He always playing harder piece. However I love seeing Yuu-kun playing this, its feels that the emotion whenever of the music is dedicated for me.
And after eight years of not hearing him play, He finally did. How I wish I was seated beside him, so I can see his face nearer while playing .But for now I’ll be happy hearing this piece played again by Yuu-kun, the feelings in every note of the song.

Haruna POV

I’ve never felt this happiness after hanging out with Yuuchan and Atsuko. It’s whether having a quarrel with my boyfriend or cursing the other girl, who’s obviously flirting with my squirrel.

Yuuchan played two more song after river flow into you.. Everybody applaud his skills in every piece he played. I can’t help not to blush, being so proud of him. I also saw Acchan amused face watching Yuuchan play. But my attention always returns on my handsome boyfriend. When the third song ended, He stood up and bowed his head…Cheers and claps are given by the other costumers in exchange on his performance.

We all decide to head home after his performance. Yuuchan drove Atsuko home while I send Paruru home.

Now were both resting in our bed..His reading the book then I rested my head in his shoulder. I looked at his face from time to time… Handsome as ever, the image of him playing was still in my mind, I giggled.

"What is it Nyan nyan, Do I have dirt in my face?” I shook my head and peck on his cheeks.“ Woah?!Tell me Nyan nyan, what did I do to make you act like this?" I shook my head again. He put the book on the bedside table and sigh..

"Ok if you don’t want to answer me I think I have to get it by force."Yuuchan started to poke my waist giving me tickles.

"Stop it…" I hold both of his hands But this stupid squirrel. Acted like he doesn’t know the meaning of stop…

I peck on his lips that made him pause from torturing me with his finger, we both trying to catch our breath after laughing on our silly game..He return on his sleeping position and fixed his pillow..

"Tired already?" I teased seductively. He looked at me with confused expression his reaction whenever I caught him off guard." I think my pervert squirrel was aging now?" He return his gaze back in me..

"Nah, I’m just reserving my energy tomorrow.." He answered

I pouted.

"Yuuchan didn’t want to play?" I whined, startled by my action he move his head aback.” You are always preoccupied by work and only give me little time.“

"He pulled my arm making me closer to him."Are you getting tired of me?”.I ask he just chuckled.

“You’re silly, Nyan nyan." He flicked my forehead

"Ittai” I protested and he kissed the spot where his fingers landed.

“You’ve really change a lot Yuuchan.” A huge grin was plastered in his face.

“What’s wrong baby don’t you like tamed squirrel?”

“I like it but I love the playful squirrel more.“

“So I’m right. You’re missing the pervert side of me. Don’t you?”

He teased and trying to reach for my asset.

“Baka, I said playful not pervert."He paused for awhile but continued reaching my asset.

"Oh, come on Nyan nyan you’re enjoying it too, don’t you?" I slapped his head.

"Ittai..” He kissed my lips and lay on the bed.

“We should sleep early because we need to work tomorrow Nyan nyan."I rested my head in his arm..

"Yuuchan” He hummed “I heard Atsuko said that you haven’t play river flows into you whenever she requests it?

"Because that piece is for my Nyan nyan ears only.” his other hand embraced my waist.

“You really kept your promise."He smile..

“I can only play it right whenever you’re around.”

“ Sweet talker.”

“No baby I’m romantic."

He kissed my lips and rested his chin on my forehead then leaves a peck on my hair. I answered it kissing his neck..I don’t hear him responding with my kisses. No moan or groans. When I lifted my eye in his face I heard a low snore from his lips. What the heck was this one of his games again? I suck his neck leaving some mark but his still not responding, his really tired. Now I know how it feels whenever I acted asleep just to avoid doing it with him…

TBC

@cisda83: Thank you...... :kneelbow:

@jhom_09:LOL Dio will hunt you....

Your kojiyuu is here...

wag na magwala... :on voodoo:

still pissed though you know what I mean... but as you said  :on redcard:.......Thanks dude

@shanju: if you notice I make some changes..... Thanks shanju............... :kneelbow:

@minami_24: Thanks for dropping a comment and reading my fic.....kojiyuu is here.... :kneelbow:

________________Thnks for reading________________________________________.................. :kneelbow:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 12:30:14 PM by arawche079 »

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 20 Update
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2015, 07:55:39 PM »
whoa!!!!!
chapter 20 now and im happy finally u made it  :sashiko:
i really hope u keep writing it  :pig madder: :pig madder:
oh! and i really miss to chatting with u personally author-san  :hee:
well,i will always wait and read ur story ^^

(PS: are u gonna continue ur other story? please inform me ^^)
 :mon love: :mon love: :mon love: :mon love:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2015, 09:32:27 PM »
Still Atsuko did not find out about Yuu and Haruna real status

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2015, 10:31:26 PM »
Ahh in the last chapter? I dont notice that maybe because i read the tumblr version long time ago, hehe
And finally you finish this chapter and same as in your tumblr. Im wait the real drama, hehe
Im waiting for atsuyuu ache, hee

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2015, 02:56:12 AM »

nice chapter dude  :ding:
you know what i want, hindi naman ako nagwawala   :cool1:

pero more kojiyuu pa  :luvluv2:

alam mo na

i know your still pissed, but dont mind that person  :on GJ:

and to Dio im not scared, hehe  :on asmo:

i will wait for your next chapter, thank you dude  :kneelbow:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2015, 07:15:56 PM »
I read your fic in one sitting

I think I'm going crazy now. update soon

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2015, 03:12:14 PM »

Chapter 21

Kai's POV

Walking inside Oshima groups building with courage to ask Atsuko for a date I mean lunch date... All I need is to make her fall for me despite the fact that she is madly in love with my best friend I'm still here trying to put everything in line...It's easy for me to ask her out, all I need  is to use Yuu's name..

"Oh Kai-kun why are you here?" She noticed me standing outside her office.

"Ah Acchan, I was about to knock on your door.."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm from Yuu's office for meeting I ask him out but he said he have other schedule so I went here.. Can we you know?" Atsuko seems confused on what I’m saying, fuck Kai say something…

“I’m starving.  Do you want to eat with me?”

I replied with a quick nod. Oh god.. Thank you for answering my prayers.

"Re- really!" Atsuko smiled brightly... Then we headed to the elevator..When the elevator door opens we saw Yuu talking on the phone..From the aura that surrounds him, he must be talking to Kojima-san noticing us walking in. Yuu responsively said goodbye to the line and put his phone back to his pocket…

"Are you guys having lunch together?"Yuu said with his brows curve upward.. This guy never fails to ruin my day if he wanted…

"Yes, Yuukun want to join?"

He paused and eyed me tilting his head waiting for me to say no..This stupid squirrel is doing it again I shook my head and give him a warning glare earning a wryly smiled from him..When Atsuko was about to turn his head on me Yuu cleared his throat.

"No.. Sorry but I have a meeting, maybe next time."

I know who is he meeting with. We parted our ways when the lift reached the ground floor…

Yuu’s Pov

I finished all my work for today as I want to spend the night with Nyan nyan. I entered our flat not buzzing on her door as I want my surprise be different this time. I walk silently as she was busy fixing the dining table... I carefully snake my hands on her waist holding a bouquet of pink roses on my hand..

"Happy Anniversary, baby"

" Yuuchan!!!!!?"She pushed my body lightly and glared at me..

"Why, did I do something wrong?"

"It's just July Yuuchan our anniversary is in February do you think your mistaking it from other girl's anniversary?!"She rolled her eyes while gritting her teeth..

"You're the one wrong baby remember the day I claimed your lips in music room? And that was the day I fell for you." I scooted to her body leaving a kiss on her shoulder..She smiled while sniffing the roses.."Do you remember it now?"She nodded...

"My whole world revolves around you since that day.."I kissed her lips but she pushed my body a little.

"You should taste my cooking before eating me..."

How I wish your cooking is as tasteful as you're body..I gulped not knowing if I will be happy about what I've heard so this her surprised.. I sat on the chair and she served the food on my table..

"Does it look good?"Do I really have to answer her sometimes I wanted to be deaf so I have a reason not to respond..

"Yuuchan!!!!" Stomping her feet while pouting cutely..

"Yes baby, I was just analyzing your dish can I have some rice."

"Ah yes I forget it.. Wait here don't eat yet wait for me.." I nodded.Oh my god she's so enthusiastic ending my life..

What if I leave now and said I have emergency on my work cause basing from the appearance of her dish I might head to emergency room.

"Yuuchan here is your rice.." Holy muffin she's really eager to end my life..I drink a lot of water like I usually do to made my stomach full so I can burp faster and just put an act later...

"Oh!" God please save me... Haruna scoop a spoonful of rice with the dish that she cooks...Holy cobra. How I wished she scooped more rice than her dish but I don't think my prayers are heard..

"Ah”, She said while putting the spoon on my mouth.. I comply opening my mouth wide but my mind is really cursing the food. Though it’s already inside I'm still hesitant to close and savor the dish...

"Hmmm.."

"How is it?”She playfully asked me..

"Oishii "I raised my two thumbs up.... “its curry " I never knew what it is until I taste it though I have a hint with a smell but....but… It’s totally unexplainable.

"Really you like it.?" I nodded my head fast..I've finish everything so fast and ask for another bowl of rice..

"Nyan nyan, why is this dish taste so good?"

"Paru taught me how to cook" She grab the flowers on the table and sniffed..

"So you're having some cooking lesson for me?"

"No.. It’s just.."I know she is denying it again.

"Ok fine, I won't be asking much. Thank you for the food.."

"Yuuchan, are you mad?"I did not answer her and go directly to the kitchen washing the bowl and utensil I used.

"Baby, Of course I'm learning to cook because I want you to be proud of me.."

"Oh I thought you're just doing this because you don't want to lose to Acchan.

"Yuuchan?" She started tugging my polo..

"You said no, I'm just assuming it you're competing with her again."

"Why, because you think that I will not win against her? "I wiped my hands with towel while looking at her..

"Seriously Nyan nyan I'm getting tired of this."

My hands cupped her shoulders and left a kiss on her forehead.

“I know your insecure but I love you and everything about you.. Your tsundere character, you always made me feel that you didn’t care but in fact you really are..." I tucked some of her hair strand on her ear.

"Stop competing cause you already win me... I'm just with Acchan like his elder brother nothing more... My future wife who’s cooking really improves thank you for feeding me a dish full of hard work. I know it’s not easy for you." Lifting her hand and stared on her index finger with band aid."I love everything about you.." I made her turn around and smooch on my lips but stops and covered my mouth with her fingers..

"You're lips taste like curry rice..."

I brushed my nose on hers "It should taste a good?" She shook her head and left me on the kitchen. Sometimes the way her way of avoiding things like this really turns me on but ah buzz from my pocket halt me from following my cat in our room..It's Kai with SOS message on my phone..

Kai’s POV

Ok, It's me and Atsuko this will be my time.. I’ve take her on one of the nicest restaurant in Tokyo…She should see me now..I fixed my sit and collect all the courage to start a conversation... Why am I having a hard time talking to her now? Think Kai… and never forget being confident but not flashy..

"A-ano, Atsuko?" She looked at me while waiting what am I going to say..

" How's the food, did you like it?

"Un.." She nodded...

"How the places do you like it here?"

"Hmm??? Why keep on asking Kai-kun do you have plans of acquiring this restaurant?"Oh men Ho-how can I answer?

" No - no, I'm just concern if -if this restaurant is making you comfortable...

"Yes, I like it…..But don’t you think we enjoy this if Yuu-kun joined us…." I was speechless on what she just said… Like breaking all my courage… It’s Yuu again….Atsuko could you even stop thinking about him for a second.. I want to rage but thinking about her situation I close my eyes, suffocated by the pain…We finished our meal with just random conversation...Totally nothing..I lost it a gain...Her chauffer fetched her that makes me standing outside in frustration.

"What a waste!!" I ruffled my hair ...I invited my best friend Yuuboy to drink with me.. His refusing at first as he want to spend the night with his girlfriend but this is emergency and they can have all the time they want if their problem with Atsuko is resolved..

"Oi, what happened on your date Kaiboy?" Yuu patted my shoulder..

“Two whisky.. ." I said to the bartender...When the bartender handed our drinks Yuu shook his hands.

"No, I'm not going to drink. Nyan nyan will not allow me to kiss her if my breath smells alcohol.."

"Then you will never had a chance to kiss her if you will not help me.."

" Oi-Oi ... Why you’re raising your voice at me, Kai? Now it’s obvious that your date didn’t turn out well?”

"Yes another dinner with her childhood FRIEND.. I can't even say something that will not ends our conversation to you.."

"Ah, Is that so? Calm down bro.....I know this is hard for as you've wanted to reach out your feelings to her. But ok what do you want to know about Atsuko?"

"How can I make her fall for me?"

"That is simple you should know how to be like me.."

"No way.." I muttered without second thought.."I don't want to be as pervert like you.." Yuu stood up and is about to leave...

"Do you need help or you just need someone to make fun of?"

"Ok…. ok...Explain it thoroughly."He returned to his sit and drinks the glass of whisky in one gulped..

"You should know how to treat her the way I do.." He said while holding the glass while pointing his index fingers..

“I don't get you?"

"You know my friend you two are perfect match in terms of being clueless.." He chuckled.

"Not like the pervert couple.." He stop and laugh harder.."Tsk.. if you're girl only hears what you're saying..."When he manage to catch his breath. "You know girls are simple Kai you just have to appreciate them .."

"Appreciate them?"

“My clueless brother, you should start by saying good things about like their appearance, how does her shoes, bag, or clothes suits her, most specially that special trait that If she’s cute, lovely, do you find her gorgeous… Compliment... girls love being appreciated.."

I nodded on every advice that he gave, apprehending all the things that I have to learn so I will not returned being shut in front of Atsuko.. Yuu and I continued drinking until we both decided to go home..

Yuu's POV

I've promise Haruna that I'll be quick but it’s seem like my body's missing alcohol too. I knew when it sooths on my throat its making me feel that we’ve missing each other.. I want to drink more..I look at the time on my wristwatch.. "Why does the time run so fast when I'm enjoying and so slow when I'm working?" I chuckled realizing how stupid my conclusion is..I silently sneak inside her flat not wanting to disturb my girlfriend on her slumber... I didn’t turn the lights on and tip toed while entering her flat...Then suddenly her lights from living area to the main door turns on one by one...

"Sugoi" I was amaze like a kid following the lights at the ceiling with my mouth agape. I straighten my body in act of not being drunk, seeing Haruna standing about five feet away with her arms crossed and remote tapping on her arms.......

"You promise me that this will be my night, tell me Oshima did you enjoy your date with Kai?"

"No baby you know how much I want spending my free time with you.."

"Then what happened?" She walk to her room stomping her feet...I grinned it's seems like my kitten wants to be pampered again.. I followed her while removing my tie and my coat.. I  saw  her sitting on the edge of bed..I put both of my hands in my pocket..

"Kai needs advise baby it's hard for him to persuade Atsuko..He needs our support.."I kneel in front of her and kiss her hands...

"I thought I'll be quick but..."

"But?"  Fuck I'm running out reasons I think alcohol accumulated my brain…

"But it's hard baby you know how Kai gets timid when it front of Atsuko. He can't even think straight so I just give him encouragement.."  If you don’t know how to reason out then be honest about it..

"Yes I know we also had misunderstanding before because of that and I admire Kai-kun's patience and dedication with Atsuko."Why am I not happy hearing that..

"But baby I'm like that to right?"I said while reaching for her lips but Haruna evades it by covering my mouth..

"No, you stink Yuuchan.."

"Baby I'm testing your love for me.." Then continued reaching on her lips..

"No, Yuuchan !!" I return sitting on the edge of the bed..

"Ok if you won't allow me to kiss you then let me just have skin ship..." I squeeze her thigh earning a yelp from her..

“YUU-ah”

I grinned being satisfied with her response..

"You want it too, don't you?” Then my sneaky hand trailed upward to her bosom..

PLAK!!!!!

"Your only determine on harassing me Yuuchan!!!” Her voice surrounds our flat that made me cringed.

"Ittai!!! Your cruel Nyan nyan..." Complaining while cupping my swollen cheeks.Her slap is getting stronger as time pass...

I tuck my lips acting like a kid deprived with candies..

"Stop acting like that Oshima your annoying.. " I burried my face on our bed sheet continued acted like crying while swinging my legs.. "Ok if you’re not going to clean your self then I will sleep in the other room.." I stop and shifted my gaze on her, she seemed serious this time..

"Nee, Nyan nyan what if I slowly reveal our relationship to Atsuko..." Haruna face turns pale head turning down slowly while tightening the grip on sleeve of my coat.

"Stop joking Yuuchan you now that your parent would rage if you do that and don't use it to get what you want"

I return on my sitting position and held her hand this time I'm no longer looking at her...

" I'm serious now Nyan nyan. If I see Atsuko starts to fall on Kai then I will slowly reveal it." I rubbed her knuckles.. Haruna burried her face on my shoulder and her other hand is hagging my back.

"Haruna..." I called her but her response is just tigthening the grip on my back...

"My parents will never be satisfied about our hardship and the only way to solve it..." Haruna covered my mouth with her fingers and shook her head. Her eyes are starting to be teary..I kiss her forehead now she let me do it like forgetting about my smell..I cupped her face ...

"I want Nyan nyan to be free  ..."She shook my body and hugged my neck.. "You've promised me that you're not breaking up.."

"No Nyan nyan, what I'm telling you is even if my family disowns me... I don't mind because we've already put up a fight .. And your so good baby..I know that you've dream of being accepted fully but eight years is enough..."I hugged her tight.. Haruna does not speak I know she's understanding this..."Slowly...baby....slowy..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

President Oshima Yuu’s Office

Knock 

Knock

“Come In”… Yuu said it with a little loud voice..” What brings you here Kai? I thought you will be having a closed door meeting with planning department head.” He returns reading the document on his hand after a glimpse from the door.

“I’m sorry dude I know your busy but” He cut his sentence thinking the right words to explain to his best friend what happened with him and Acchan in elevator.. He wanted to know what Acchan meant to him before the woman goes out in the elevator.

“Continue I’m listening.”

“Remember last night, you told me to compliment Acchan so she will get a hint that I’m interested on her.”

“Yes did you do it?” The president continues reading his document while having conversation with his friend.”

“I complimented the necklace that she wears and tell her that she should always wear because it suits her. Then she answered me. Yuu told me the same thing when he gave this to me on my birthday.”

“Ah I remember, now the one with ruby it is her birthstone. She told me she really likes it and will wear it often. But that was bad she didn’t notice your compliment but remembered mine.”

“Then I tried after few minutes I tried to compliment her purse and I told her she really knows how to match it with her dress and the color combinations are good…”

“What? The color combinations are good? Where did you get that bro? You really are from a Construction firm General Manager Takahashi..” Yuu stop from reading documents stand up from his chair and started to walk in front of his best friend.

“But I can’t tell her that dress suits her and she looks sexy on it. She will think I’m pervert.”

“You should have told her that her purse compliments her dress and she looks elegant. Learn some adjective bro..”

“I’ m- I can’t think right in front of her and I also compliment her shoes.” Kai continued speaking with his head down..

“You compliment her three times in few seconds inside the elevator. It’s so trying hard you know let me guess, You compliment her shoes you told her that the design looks good, She answered  you, I don’t know your really in to girl stuff Kai. Do you want to know brand of my shoes?” He mimics the voice of Acchan while telling Kai the same lines that the latter told her best friend.”

“Eh? How did you know?”

Yuu stared at his best friend with the disbelief, sat on the couch in front of his desk.  When everything sinks in he started to laugh leaving his best friend with flushed face.” Now she thinks you are gay and want to ask her some girly stuff.” And Yuu continued laughing…

“What seriously Yuu , did I leave her with that impression?” Yuu just nod his head because he can’t stop himself from laughing..

“Yuu you should help me. Please dude! That was the last thing I want her to think of me..”  Kai kneeled in front of Yuu pleading for his best friend’s advice..

“Forget it you’re the worst.”

“But she is thinking that I’m gay. How can I make her fall in love with me?” The other midget sighs in frustration.

“Just act that the elevator situation never happened ok..” Yuu patted his best friend shoulder.

“But-But”

“No more but just act like nothing happened your clueless or let me just say be yourself..” The president help his best friend stand up from kneeling and nudge his right shoulder..”I think we need back up for this. I never thought my best friend is this bad with girls.”

“What did you say?”

“Go to your meeting with Acchan, remember don’t act strange stop complimenting for now..After work go to our hide out ok, I will send Jurio a message to close the bar for tonight because you really need some enlightenment.  If you don’t come you will never change Acchan’ s impression on you. Get it. Yuu nudge his best friend’s shoulder for the second time.. He answered him with a nod a walk out of the door office..

“Seriously Kai, How did you continue leaving this world not knowing basic knowledge with the women?” President  goes back to his and continue his work.

TBC

@ryu201: Ah.... I'm glad you're still reading this....

Yes and you also read this chap somewhere.......

Since you've ask I'll be suspending updates for both of my fics until... Idk but I want to post two more chaps before leaving.........I've already posted this in my blog a month ago....

@cisda83:Thank for always dropping comments... :kneelbow:

@shanju: Yes finally........hmmmm... I don't want  to spoil anything..... Atsuyuu....... :ding:

@jhom_09: Ah.. You always say that...

@sasshirie: WOW  :cool1:
                     really?

Why? Thanks for dropping a comment....

Ok for all the readers Thank you :kneelbow:

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 03:56:03 PM by arawche079 »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 21 Update
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2015, 03:20:13 PM »
Aahh, i look at tumblr before open jphip.
As good as always brother..
Hehe,
Im waiting for the real drama,
Ahh haruna is so over protective :3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2015, 05:11:44 AM »
AH... Kai is so suck at complementing Atsuko

What's going to happen in the next meeting between Atsuko and Yuu?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2015, 09:06:09 PM »
wait... you won't beposting for some time?  :shocked i hope you won't stop! :nervous

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2015, 06:09:37 AM »

Ohh?  :bingo: you notice?  :on BDay:

hahaha wala naman akong masasabi eh, alam mo na  :hehehe:

my request still the same dude

thank you for this nice chapter see you next summer  :kekeke:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 22Update
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2015, 03:24:56 PM »
Chapter 22

ATSUKO’s POV

I’m waiting for Kai in meeting room thinking Kai’s behavior in the elevator to change my thoughts I open my phone and to browse old pictures him reminiscing the memories of my childhood with the guy never leave my side, the man that never stops giving warm smile in cold times, who will always understand and will always reach for my hands. Closing my eyes I felt like traveling from the past playing piano with Yuu and accompanying it with hum on their mansion’s living area. The guy gave me reassuring smile sending a message that everything will be fine.  The scent from his shoulder those eyes that talking to me. Satisfied with the attention and the moment that makes her still feel alive. But hearing kiss in the rain piece stormed my emotions.

“Atsuko if you felt like crying just let it out keeping all in your heart is hard for me too…” Avoiding a contact in his eyes I covered my face with my hand. He seem cast a spell on me as let out the sadness awakened by the melody..

“Promise me that if your chest is screaming the pain let it out and not locked it inside… Because in my ears your cries have no difference with this song, it’s sad but calming….“

Knock

Knock

I wake up on my castle in the air as the man I’ve been waiting. Kai entered door which is half open.. I wiped the tear in the corner of my eyes then smiled brightly on him even though I still feel weird with the way he acted on the elevator…. Kai did'nt smile back neither greeted he just directly sat right opposite of me… I tilted my head observing how he is acting…. Seriously Kai is acting weird since this morning…. Arranging the files and the picture documentation on the table… I held his hand trying to figure out what he thinking..Kai got startled on my grip causing the papers fell from his hand…

“A-aatsuko?” then fleeing his hand from mine..

“Is there something wrong?”

“No-no Ii-ts just…”

“Why are you stuttering?”

“Ah-I’m ” Kai averted his eyes not answering my question..I excuse my self walking out of the door for awhile asking my staff to bring us water…I returned to my sit handling it to him it’s seem like my sudden absence makes him calm as he finished organizing the file… I handed the glass of water to him that he finished in one gulp…I smiled seeing him back to his self…

“Tha-thank you Atsuko…”

“Are you feeling better now?” He nodded and started discussing coming projects of the company…

—————————————————————————————————-

After work the three boys who have a playboy reputation gather on Jurio’s bar. It already 7:30 pm Sai, Jurio, and Yuu were waiting for their friend with love problem. Jurio is running out of patience with their late friend..All of their friends know that this kid has short temper with people who did not value time and he is showing it with his face.

“Where is Kai?” Jurio ask his older friend, Yuu answered him by pointing the guy who is walking to their sit.

“I’m sorry we finish our meeting late.”He pat Jurio’s shoulder knowing the youngest  temper when it comes to late comers.”

“How is it spending the day with your princess Kai?”

“Stop it Yuu, You know I can’t talk that much to her. Just pure business and work matters.” It obvious on the midget voices his disappointment.

“Atleast she can see your adorable face for the whole day. You know my friend sometimes love takes time. Remember I spend my high school days just to make Nyan nyan love me. “The small guy sat on the stool in between Jurio and Sae. He pours his glass with scotch and drinks almost half of it.”Ok let start this. The ikemen guy pours his glass with scotch stir his glass a little and smells it.

“Yuu already explained everything. So Kai needs our advice to get Acchan. I thought you are as good as Yuu when it comes to girls but I guess after that elevator thing you really need some lecture.” Then he drinks his scotch.

“Sai- sensei is the best when it comes to girls, He taught me everything.”Jurio pours Kai glass with the same liquor emptying the bottle on his friend. He stands up and walks behind the bar to get another..

“But I have conditions Kai I mean everything you will learn from us should never be reviled to others without our permission most importantly to our girls.” Sai said pointing his index finger with glass to his midget friend.

“Why?” Kai answer with confusion. Three guys mentally faced palm on their midget friends query.

“Are you serious Kai? Oh my god you’re hopeless. I’m in junior high when he told me that and I completely understand everything.” Jurio answered Kai with disbelief.
“But I really don’t get it.”  Kai stands up and draw his face closer to the youngest.

“Hey stop it. We are not here to fight ok.” The other midget cuts the arguments between his friend pulled Kai back on his sit and push his right hand to Jurio’s shoulder parting the two from each other. “Can you guys calm down and you Jurio respect him his still older than you.” The youngest bow his head and tell his apologies to the man he just raise his voice. Yuu sat beside his best friend and pours liquor on his glass and the other guy’s glass.” Kai listen” calling for his best friend attention who is obviously annoyed.  “Because if you tell to anyone most especially our girls what you’re going to learn from us then the trick is over.  It’s like a magic if you know the trick, who will believe on you if it is already exposed the same thing goes with this. Get it?”

“ I understand. I will not tell to anyone.” zipping his mouth with his fingers..

“Good then let’s start this.”Sai finished his drink and walk in front Kai.”You will not understand if I just tell how to do it so I better show it. This is one of the best moves to leave impression to girl without telling anything. Stand up Kai.” The midget man does what his teacher instructed. Then the ikemen guy started to walk closer to the guy and grab the glass resting on the counter

“Sai you’re too close, this is uncomfortable.”

“kai, what is the distance of the tip of my nose to yours?” He asked his student with serious tone like his not aware of his position.

“8 inches .Hey can you move back a little.”

“ This is what we call safe zone from  12 to inches from your face to girls face but I recommend to 10 to 8 this will give you enough distance to make your  girl see your whole face.. Get it”
Kai nodded in response. “Then what’s with the voice?”

“Normally you don’t have to talk when you’re in this position you just let her look at your face, but there are times that you have to answer if she ask you questions take note of this or depends on situation” Kai nodded for the second time”  Ok observe my distance and my posture. See though my body is too close to you I’m not making any contacts and my voice this is my natural voice same tone but I sounds serious right? Because I don’t want to feel that you’re just making fun of her” The teacher stares on his student’s eye” Third let her observes and appreciate the moment and your facial feature. Glare on her eyes like it’s the first time you see her, make it looks like your searching for her answer. This would make girl anxious, you are now letting her question your movement. Bite your lower lip a little the open it slowly then get your props behind her and act like nothing happened. “Then the teacher lean on his student’s ear “Tell me Kai, How do you feel?  You’re attracted on me now don’t you? I can see it in your gesture?  Am I successful seducing you?”  He giggles as his sense the midget tension. Kai instinctively push Sai backwards as he was feeling that his teacher is making fun of him..The two guys laugh hard as they see their midget friend pissed face..

“So now you know the consequence if you did not execute the second part right? ” Sai nudge the shoulder of his student. 

“So that’s it?” The teacher nods on his student question, then Kai dock in to the counter and roam his hands like he’is was searching for something

“What are you doing?” The two audiences say in unison.

“Looking for paper and pen I have take down notes.”

“No baka take it on your mind.” Yuu drag his friend back on his position.

“You really are hopeless Kai- senpai.” The youngest guy shook his head in disappointment.

“That’s the reason why I show it to you baka..” Sai pats his student arms” Now you know what you should do and I’m giving you the pointers for the thing you shouldn’t. Ok?”He rested his back on the counter and put his left arm on the midget shoulder while his right hand cups his chin. “ Are you ready soldier?”

“Sir, yes sir! !”Then Kai saluted his Instructor.

“Ok. . First you should execute this in 25 seconds because it was just enough time before a girl could react after she comprehends your gesture. If you fail it’s not my problem anymore.
“How will I know it already 25 seconds do I have to count on my mind?”

“Never do that you will be disconnected on your interaction because you will focus on the counting.” Jurio explained to the midget in front of him while pouring on Yuu’s empty glass..
“Just practice t or calculate the time if it’s enough.” Yuu added as he raise his glass and gulp the liquor on it.

“Second remember the safe zone?”

“Hai! ! 12 to 8 inches inches”

“Yes it is if you draw closer to that distance… She I mean Atusko will feel uncomfortable she feel harassed so you know what will happen.” All of them look at their squirrel friend.
“What?” The squirrel guy exclaimed as he know the meaning of his friend’s reaction.

“Third never ever try to any of your body parts have a contact on her. As I said before you’re just making an impression doing it will ruin everything. Then the girl will react according to her instinct, it might be a slap, punch or worst she will kick your crouch. ”

“Ouch! ! !” Everyone say in unison.

“I remember doing that on Nyan nyan. I can’t help because whenever she becomes nervous, she bites her lower lip, she was so cute that time and I can’t help myself not to kiss her.”
“You kiss her?” Kai ask his best friend. And the squirrel guy answers him with nod.”Her slap was so strong, that’s the reason why I fall in love with her.” The squirrel guy traces his right cheeks as he remembering the slap of his girlfriend, his looks like day dreaming with fool grin on his face showing his dimples.

“Masochist” The ikemen guy muttered.

“You really leave her and impression of you being Hentai Yuu-Anikii.” Youngest of them added while shaking his head.

“I get it know! ! ! !” Kai shouts and his friend return his attention to him.

“Soldier, do you copy?” The Ikemen  guy ask his student with Upper rank soldier

“Sir, yes sir.” His student salutes.

“At ease”

“So Jurio how can you help our hopeless friend.” Yuu asked the youngest who was putting some ice on his glass.

“I just tell her I like her.”

“Dude if Takaboy can do that, There is no need for us to gather. I know you’re that fast but you should share some secret.”

“You now I’m more of a talker than a mover.. Oh I see this might be too high school thingy but this could work. “

Three older guys nodded pay their attention to Jurio.

If a girl give you simple compliment then return it with teasing compliment.. For example Kai that’s great how can you that all of that. Then answer maybe because I have to do something great to impress you, something like that…

“But I guess Kai senpai is not that type person but I wished it could help you…

"I guess it’s good to apply Saiboy’s first trick leaving an impression is very important..”

“What if it doesn’t work?“Kai asked.

"Then we have to go to second level.” Sai patted Kai shoulder in assurance..

“It’s now or never Kai. You should make her fall for you..”

Kai’s POV

Yuu set another meeting with me, him, Head of legal department, Atsuko and other design consultant in regards to the new building in Osaka… Purely business related but we will also using this chance to execute the plan…Yuu also set the props needed… This might be the start ..

Everyone gathered on the board room starting with a quick presentation regarding the updates on the renovation of the building..Being the general management of project management team contracted by Oshima group gives me advantage to meet her but still I need to do something to make her fall for me….I’m relieve that this meeting was staged by my best friend. But my mind is restless to anxious if I can execute do it smoothly..

“Ittai” Yuu stepped on my right foot..

“Stop stomping your foot you’re distracting everyone…"He muttered..

"I-I’m sorry ” When the presentation ended..

“Ok ..Can we resume the meeting after thirty minutes..” I’m glad that Yuu’s supporting me and called for a break I really feel that I’m going to pass out…Yuu and I headed to his office so I can relax..

“Kai are you ok?."I shook my head that answered with a sigh..

"Hey, don’t think that you will mess up…”

“But what if i do.."I’m walking back and forth on his office…

"Oi calm down or I will punch you..” He handed me a glass of water…

“Can you give me alcohol instead.."That earns a smack on my head..

“Ittai” I whimpered..

"Dude, remember that were doing this to leave her a good impression what would she think if you smell alcohol in 10 in the morning…”

“Ba-bad, she will think that I’m alcoholic irresponsible and the worst guy ever..” Yuu look at me with ex-asperation…

“You thinking toooo much Kaiboy..Remember what happened last yesterday..” I nodded fast..

“That’s why I can’t relax now be-because..”

“She thinks you’re gay, right?”

“Fuck !!! Do you really have to say it..”

Yuu went to my back  to massaging my shoulders..

“This is your payback time make her change her perception on you… copy that soldier?”

“This is my time I won’t let you think that I’m gay Atsuko…”

*PLAK!!!!!

Yuu slap my cheeks hard..

“Fuck !!! What was that for?.”

“You will not execute it right being dreamy my friend …” I nodded and draw my other cheeks closer.

“I need to be awake..”

*PLAAAk!!!

“Fuck!!!! That feels like a punch…” Yuu puffed his cheeks..

“I think I over did it…”

ATSUKO’S POV

Yuu executive assistant asked me to stay after the meeting as I have to sign some documents and another meeting with his staff… I’am patiently waiting while fixing files on my desk. Preoccupied reviewing and sorting document when I heard my pen fell on the floor.. I sigh, put my document down….And searched the pen under the table but I can’t find it..

I stand up was about to search for it…When Kai suddenly pops out on the door way…

“Oh. your still here Acchan?”

“General Manager Takahashi…“I bowed my head to him..

"You’re too formal Director Maeda…” I bowed my head to him and continued searching for my pen around the table..

“Congratulation Acchan..”

“Ah that was nothing. I was address differently but I’m still head of planning department..”

“Ah. I see at least you’ve been acknowledged by the Oshima group’s board members.”

“ Un…”

“Are you looking for something?” His scratching his cheeks while walking closer to me..“

"Yes finally found it….” The pen is under the table but stuck on the small space on its feet.. I     docked down to reach it but my arm is too short…  I adjusted my position and draw closer.. Bu-but..

“Ka- Kai?” His too close….I feel strange being too close to him…

“You need help right?”

“Un…"I nodded…There something wrong the way he asked me I tilted my head still confused with his action.. His squatting in front of me while searching for my pen…” Then shifted his view on me…
“Is that yours?” I can’t move as his face is too close to mine…I gulped and nodded.. Kai smile that reveals his deep dimples…I never knew his this cute up-close…my breathing become short and fast….Then he move close that makes me move aback a little…

“Ka-Kai…"He kneel with his left hand supporting his own weight to the ground…His eyes are not moving which seems  a staring contest in me…..

"A-Atsuko…”

“Wha-Why???”

Then he move to get my pen He seems struggling on pulling it so I put my hand on his shoulders helping him to keep his balance.. Kai return his position with pen in his hand…

“I got it "He said gleefully…

"Thank you-u..”,I’m a bit shy as the distance of our face are too close…Kai eyes are beautiful and his nose to and his cheeks…His cheeks? I chuckled as I see his cheek…

“ Why do I have dirt in my face?” I shook my head…..

“Your cheeks"Then continued giggling as his face became pale with swollen right cheek…..

His blinking fast seem thinking what I am going to say… "You’re cheek is swollen…What happened to you?”

“Eh???? I-I bu-bumped the door on the men’s to-toilet, Yes I bump…”

“Does it hurt?”

“He nodded.."I-I’m feeling a little numb..” I pu-put my fingers on his cheeks and turn it a little so I can inspect it more…“

"Wait here…”

I went to the women’s toilet and damp my hankies with water… Then return to the meeting room.. Kai was standing patiently waiting for me…

“Does it hurt?”

“I-I feel a little stingy..”

“It seems worst than that..”

“Does it look bad?”

“No… Come closer..” I pulled his hand and start to mend his swollen cheeks..

“I put the wet hankies in his cheeks that made him move back…He seems uncomfortable the way I’m wiping his cheeks…

"Kai-kun relax it’s just a damp handkerchief..” Kai nodded but his still stiff..Then I feel his hand was holding mine guiding it …

I move back so I can have better view on his cheeks… But Kai’s whole face turns red….

“Kai does the pain spreads??” Kai nodded and shook his head that confused me more.. I spread the handkies wide and cover his face …Suddenly I feel a heavy weight on both of my hands..

“Kai-kun?” Now his not responding….

“Kai-kun !!Kai kun?!!! “I’m trying to support his whole body that seem unconscious

"Kai-kun!!!???” We both fell on the ground as I can not support his weight anymore..

In bliss Yuu-kun appeared on the door…

“Yuu-kun??? call an ambulance Kai-kun pass out.."I panicky said

"Eh he fainted??"Yuu lift Kai-body and put him in his back.

Can you help me to take him in my office…

KAI’s POV

"A-atsuko not there I’m not yet ready…”

*PLAAAAAAK!!!!!

I wake up with my deep slumber.. Feeling the sting on my other cheeks I hold it and realize that came from the squirrel sitting on the arm rest of the couch near my head…

“Does it feel good?” Copying Atsuko’s voice…

Speaking of Atsuko I suddenly recalls what happened a while a go and grab my best friend collar… “What did you to my face, you bastard!!!!!"I shouted at him while gritting my teeth..Yuu seemed not affected by it and yawn in my face without covering his mouth…

"You’re too loud…Your Atsuko might here you…”

I remove my hands on his collar and look around for Atsuko…

“Where id she, did hear me?”

“Nah, I ask her return to her office and rest…She seem stress out seeing you passed out again..”I fix my sitting position.

"It’s you’re fault…"Then I pointed my cheeks…

"Oi monkey you should be thankful to me because.."He draw himself closer to me..

"Without that swollen cheek Atsuko might not be worried and touch your handsome face…”

“Tsk..” Then I realize that I look stupid in front of Atsuko again…

“You did great men” I look at Yuu with query..

“She seem affected and worried about you that’s why she’s asking me on your condition..”

He put the screen of his cell phone in front of my face…

“That was cool man..”

"What cool on fainting because she-she’s touched my face..”

“Oh, she didn’t just touch your face Atsuko also hugged you tightly… Damn your sleeping while she doing that to you… But I’ll send you a copy if you want… "My stupid smile and return to his desk..
"Fuck you squirrel how you could film me without my permission…”

I approach his desk..Yuu turn the his laptop making me see what just happen.. I was stoned to my place not believing how worried she was when I passed out..
“Atsuko…”

TBC

@shanju:Ah yes master... lol... I always Update on tumblr first........
              Thanks...........drama hmmm...... :pleeease:

@cisda83:here it is......thanks

@sasshirie:Ah.....Yes I'll be gone....thanks for always dropping a comment and hoping you still here when I come back....

@jhom_09: Not taking any request....lol not like that...

to other readers..... Thank you.....
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 03:47:27 PM by arawche079 »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 22 Update
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2015, 05:00:02 PM »
What master -_-
Ahh i read in your tumblr first, and this part is so funny :D
Kai, why you too weak, hahaha
Get well soon to kai.
You will busy after this? Good luck for your project hehe. But give me kojiyuu or atsuyuu, hmm atsuyuu better ahaha

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2015, 10:47:29 PM »
Okay... atsuko impression about Kai so far are:

Gay
Clumsy
Accidental probe
Weak

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2015, 03:06:20 AM »

What dude? tinanggihan mo yung request ko?  :err:

see you next time my friend and this chapter nice one  :thumbup

alam mo na   :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 23Update
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2015, 05:17:09 PM »
Chapter 23

Jurio’s Pov

I'm really getting tired of Kaiboy’s being slow when it comes of making Atsuko-san falls for him so now it’s the juniors turn to deal with this maters. I contacted my best buddy Mayu to see me on the lobby of Oshima group head office as his surname will be my pass in every corners of this building..

“Jurio!!! " His shout on my ear that made me jump on where I'm standing..

"You little brat.." I hooked my arm in his neck and ruffled his hair.

“Dude, we are at my family’s building, my brother would kill me if this commotion reached his office." I stop and dragged him to the fire exit.

"Why did you ask me to come here?"

"We need to help Kai -boy" He turn around and reach the knob it seems like his about to leave.." Oi , where are you going?"

"I thought this is emergency?"

"This is a real emergency, do you know that if this become successful then your brother could finally date Kojima-san freely."

"What's the plan?"

I know that when it comes to his brother his disposition  changes easily.. I told Mayu about my plan and I got a mail from Kai-senpai about his dinner date with Atsuko-san this will be the right timing for my plan..We headed to the security monitoring room.. Mayu asked the two security personnel’s to have a break and leave the two of us."Are you sure about this?" He asked anxiously.

”Of course my superhero technique never fails men.” I dragged him down to the chair and sit next to him…  I asked Mayu’s helped to be familiarize on the elevator operating system, knowing my best friend’s capacity when it comes to computers..

"Watched and learn my friend..."

Kai’s Pov

It's my time I asked Atsuko again to have lunch with me if course with the help of my frien Yuu. He asked Acchan to have dinner with us. As I did my task yesterday I guess I did well of making impression on her. That's it Kai take things nice and slow..I fetched Atsuko in her office after that I mailed Yuu that I'm already with her... When Atsuko and I reached her favorite restaurant then I will send another message to my best friend so he can mail and excuse himself for fake urgent meeting…I know doing this is playing her feelings but I should do something and fight for her . I looked at her and she's smiling genuinely. She must be really exited. We both entered the lift. Like before I'm still weary of proper topic to start with..

"How’s your face Kai-kun? Does it still hurt?” She come closer to see my cheeks..

"N-o no I'm fine now... I apologize for worrying you yesterday."I bowed my head... She smiled..

"I'm glad you’re better now.."Atsuko stare at her hands and knowing her this might lead to another conversation regarding the pervert squirrel again..

"Hmmm... Kai-kun do you know how to play piano?"

I'm confused on her question.

"No, why?"

"Ah I thought you also know how to play because Yuu-kun is a good pianist and his your best friend" Even though Yuu and I are best of friends but I’m not interested in some of his hobbies…

"I thought you will be saying that his a good player.."

She pouted her lips shows annoyed expression...Kawaii… I said to myself.. But it’s true. My god Kai stop being stupid you should make her fall for you not to annoy her..

"I'm just kidding." and let out a forced laugh..

But she never said a word...You just made her mad..BAKA

"I-I'm not as good as him but I know some piece."

"Like what?" Now she’s paying attention to me again..

"I-It's just some Mozart piece.."

"Really you can play Mozart piece?"

"Un.. "I nodded..

"Like piano sonata No. 11 in  A major K331 and allegro in G minor k-312, what piece?"

I don't really have any idea about what she’s saying...But I see sparks in her eyes..

"Twikle- twikle little star...he arranged that,right?.."

She looks at me sternly and burst into laughs... "I can even play that piece even if my two eyes are close..."

Atsuko is holding my arms while laughing, bending her body to catch some air.. How could she laugh like that when I'm not even saying a joke...Now I'm getting irritated..But I look at her smiling and laughing like she doesn’t have any problem like what happened these past months and even if all of us are lying to her.. … How could I let this things happened. ..I can finally make you smile marks as one of the happiest day in my life...When she finally stops but her cheeks puffed trying to suppress bursting again.. I can’t help not to smile seeing how adorable she is…
This is what I love about Atsuko she knows how to appreciate small things she do not care about riches and money..It’s so simple to make her happy, contented on seeing beautiful scenery and being surrounded by people she loved. But how can you notice me in the sea of people.. I’m  wishing that she can finally notice that just like Yuu,  I'm here for her and I willing to give everything that will make her happy..

"Are you serious Kai-kun?. What is the other song you can play birthday song?"

"Oh how did you know? I can play that on your birthday...."

"Thank you Kai-kun.. "

"I can only play those 2 song because you know.."

I look at my fingers unlike Yuu's who has long and slender one enough to play the piano well mine are short and fit for the construction. She held my wrist that startled me..

"Kawaii!!! Your fingers are cute Kai-kun.." Atsuko is smiling amused with my fingers..

I pulled and hid it on my back I shifted my face so that she will not see my blushing face..

"Can I see it again.. Please!!!"  Oh my... How can I not say yes on her pleading now which I’ve been dreaming to happen for years… even if I'm quiet embarrassed on my fingers I just reached it to her..

"It's so small.." I looked at the exasperatedly. She’s holding it while inspecting every inch of it… Oh god my heart is going crazy again with the distance of our body and her lovely face.. But thinking her worried face I should be strong and not to faint again… The elevator just jerked, stuck and the lights are flickering Atsuko grab my arms and hid her face on my shoulder...

"Are you ok Acchan ?" She is not replying..

"Aa-acchan, answer me please you’re making me worry.”  I turn my back to see her.. Atsuko’s breathing irregularly gasping for air and her tears are running down her face terrified on our situation..

"Atsuko please... just hold on... "I tried to run to the elevator to touching the emergency button and calling for personnel.. But no one answer I run back to Atsuko who was now curled on the floor....

“Be strong Acchan..”

"Somebody help us!!!” I screamed please Acchan be strong doing be like this please..." I panicky hugged her and keep on telling not to be scared but I admit that in her mind she's screaming Yuu's name...

"Atsuko....please..."

“Yuu-..............Yuu—kun.................”

Yuu's Pov

I think they are already on the restaurant I should mail Atsuko that I have some dinner meeting but the truth is I'm just heading home as my girlfriend cooks dinner... I think our kitchen is in war state again.I having to go home early so I can finish cleaning early too. Heading to the elevator door of fifteenth floor as I saw our employees are mobbing at the elevator entrance they all bowed when they saw me

"Why are you guys still here?"

"President I think the third elevator had a problem.. "Then other elevator door open. When I was about to take the lift my phone rang..

"Dude he-help us? A-atsuko…" My best friend shouted on the other line..

"Where are you? What happened to Acchan?"

He told me that they elevator got stuck so I called the security monitoring dept... After few minutes they found out what floor Kai and Atsuko got stuck. I waited outside worrying at Acchan condition.

The elevator mechanic opens the door revealing half of the lift..

I saw Atsuko curled down on the floor gasping for air with pale face.

"A-Acchan?" Then my eyes searched for my friend who was seated next to her trying to calm the girl with his hand on her shoulder..Using the strength that left her body Acchan crawled to me..Crying hard and panicky tone I feeling sad seeing and hearing her pleads not to leave her as she hugging me tightly I snake my arms onto her legs and back to carry her.. But I saw Kai clutching his fist pain can be read on his face..Atsuko hugged my neck still sobbing with her face on my neck. I shook my head to Kai I know that What he feels useless for not making Atsuko calm..

“Ple-ase don’t leave me Yuu-kun..” She’s trembling..

“You’re safe now, Acchan..”

Haruna's Pov

I've been waiting for Yuuchan I cooked dinner wanting to celebrate my new modeling contract.. I want him to be part of my success as he is a big part of it.. It’s already past eight but why is he taking too long? he mailed me two hours that his already going home.....I tap my phone and call .Why is he not answering my call? I asked myself as he usually answered it right away. I tried again for the second time I was about to cancel it realizing that another call will not be answer.. When I hear a whispering voice on the other line..

"Yuuchan!!! where are you?" I impatiently asked? Few moments past but he still not answering my question...

"Oshima Yuu!!! answers me? Don't you hear how worried I'm?" my voicing is raising as he still not talking to me properly..

"Nyan nyan I'm sorry but I don't think I can't go home right away.. "

"Why!!?"

"I'm sorry Nyan nyan I know that you're expecting me to come home early but I'm not sure if I can.."He paused for a moment..

"Atsuko was trapped in the elevator.”I release a ball of air in defeat of my boyfriend has just said....Now I'm the one not responding to him..

"I and Kai rushed her to hospital. I’m sorry baby but I have to go now" before I can utter a word he already cut the line, leaving me in pain but I'm also worried they Yuuchan will have to return to her place if she her post traumatic disorder return. I'm clutching my phone hard while slowly removing it on my ears... It's always like this. Acchan is my friend too and I understand that she needs Yuu to recover but it really hurts me every time I always have to step aside and watch my boyfriend cares for her...Looking at the screen of my phone waiting for him to call me back., expecting that he might excuse himself for a while and search for a place to call me back that never happen. Now all of my preparation turns into waste no more romantic dinner I stand up and to arrange the all foods on the refrigerator losing my appetite being dismayed on what happen.

Yuu's Pov

After I received a call from Nyan nyan I returned on Atsuko's room after the elevator incident she just cry and held my hands tightly not wanting to leave her. I know how scared she was... She's been crying for hours and only answering some of my question I'm  quite relieved that she haven’t return on shutting herself  again..After hours of sobbing she finally fell asleep as the doctor gave her shot to her calm... I saw Kai sitting on the chair watching Atsuko sleep peacefully... I patted his shoulder… After he explained what happened he never said a word but worry and pain is still evident on his face..

"She's fine know everything will be back to" I stop thinking if "normal is the proper word to use in this situation. Kai released a heavy sigh..

"I'm useless" I know my best friend mumbling that is hard for him..

"No, never say that.." I sat on the chair beside him..

"You did well, she needs you and I know you do everything to help her.. I know how much you care for her that can do... Stay strong my friend you should always be there for her as I can't" Then he chuckled bitterly...And bit his lower lips while staring at his hands. Not responding on me. I ruffled Kai’s hair..I know that he feels so defeated right now..

"I 've been thru that before remember? How many times not knowing what can I get but things happened the least you expects it...I’m not saying this because I need you but dude don't give up on her."

I head home past three after Atsuko wake up and fully assured me that she's already fine.. Kai drove me home because  I left my car on the office..  Heading on our room I turn the lights. I got surprise seeing Haruna sitting with her legs folded and staring on her phone...

"Yuuchan?" She said, blinking her eyes adjusting her vision with the light..

" Tadaima!!" "Exhaustion is evident on my voice..

“Okaeri !!" She said while smiling sweetly. I walked towards her and claim her lips while sitting on the edge of her bed..

"I love you." She said..

I nodded and fix her bangs.." I love you more Nyan nyan.."It's already three o’clock but she is still awake? She just hugged me tightly and lean for another kiss. I complied then pushed her as I know that I do not smell good.

"Is she ok?" I nodded and fixing her hair strand...

"Did I worry you?"

"Uhn .. “ answering me with a quick nod..I never saw anyone this cute while worrying... Nyan nyans pouting lips reduces my tiredness...

"I'm sorry..." I stood up to take a bath myself before going to bed but she's holding my hand tightly..

"Baby, I need to take a bath I don't like how I smell right now.." She giggles and let go of my hand.

After ten minutes I head back to her room sliding myself carefully as I don't want to wake her up....Our backs are facing each other I fixed my pillow and trying  to travel on my dreamland..After a while I feel arms snaking on my torso I intertwined mine with hers then I felt something soft with moist touched my nape trailing to my jaw line.. Ah here she goes again... she's always like this whenever she's jealous with Atsuko..  She crawled on top of me while searching for my lips but I hid my face on the pillow knowing that it will disappoint her...I feel that she's distancing her face on mine with the same reaction as I expected...

"I'm really tired Nyan nyan it’s almost four and I still have work tomorrow. “I whined. Without saying a word she crawled out of my top and return to her place. My eyes followed her movements making me realize how she's feeling and being hours with Atsuko making it worst. Silence filled the atmosphere. Staring at her back thinking of a proper way to reconcile..

"Nyan nyan? " I mumble she didn’t answer I scooted my body onto her, hugging her waist and leaving a kiss on her shoulder.. “Baby, I'm sorry" she hid her face on the pillow... "I love you Nyan nyan , I'm only yours."Not having any reply from her I think I have to submit. I will just go to work after lunch but my eyes are closing in its own I'm just fighting it as I don't want to sleep while my girl is hurting. I unbutton my shirt slowly revealing my chest.. I pulled my girl making her back rest on the be fully and positioning myself in between her legs...I kissed her forehead trailing down to her lips not having rhythm as she replies mine.. Then she cupped my lips and shifted her head to the side..

"Don't start anything if you can't finish it."She hissed I nodded peck on her lips...

" I flopped my body beside her and making head rest on my left arm .."

"I understand Yuuchan sleep now. I love you too Yuuchan." she smiled sweetly and kiss me.

I nodded and close my eyes within minutes I reached my dreamland...

TBC

Last update for this year and  idk..................................... bye...........

@shanju: Now you know master.... master....lol

Yes... this will be my last update ......... Your Kojiyuu is here and some Atsuyuu too... Thanks...:kneelbow:   

@cisda83:I'll be adding more to that list....  Thank you for always dropping a comment..:kneelbow:   

@jhom_09: here it is.... You know I can give it to you like that because this is already written decades ago.....lol
                 Asa ka  pa :wahaha:

After uploading three new chaps I have to stop again.... But I hope you guys enjoy this.........To the other readers Thank you............ :kneelbow:
                See you next time...
              P.S  Things will not be the same  when I come back......

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 04:00:01 PM by arawche079 »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2015, 05:29:54 PM »
Thats not master ache, ahah
Ahh, why kojiyuu writer always busy and hiatus hehe
But ok, finish your project and back with alot of kojiyuu and atsuyuu story
Hmm why i feel yuu making a distance with haruna or its just my asumption? Hehe

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 23 Update
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2015, 10:45:47 PM »
come back when youcan author-san  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: i will wait  :cathappy:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mars Eurythmics - Pon De Asukaaru