JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Kuromitsu

Author Topic: Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 5-  (Read 11405 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 5-
« on: April 18, 2013, 06:09:59 PM »
2 writters work! Keep an eye open!

CHARACTERS.

Kashiwagi Yuki

Nickname: Yukirin

A beautiful and clever girl who already has her fan club and is recognized by most as a natural beauty, the idol type. She is composed, loves nature, plays drums (it became her hobby after she got her head stuck in one of them when she was little) and her grades are the highest ones. Her reactions (which will make you either laugh or you will be surprised) gave her yet another title - The Reaction Queen. Keeps a big secret from everyone.

Watanabe Mayu

Nickname: Mayuyu

A cheerful and restless girl who is a president of Yukirin's fan club after she peeked on her underwear once. She actually is very clever and a true mastermind who hides it all beneath her cheerfulness because she's afraid Yukirin might not like her true nature. Not that Yukirin likes her now but Mayu is trying with all her might to earn the beauty's attention.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 07:04:14 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: MaYuki World madness new story! COMING SOON!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 07:46:56 AM »
Mayu is the president of Yuki's fan club :ding:
Interesting :kekeke:
Hope she'll gain Yuki's attention someday :on lol:
Can't wait to see what happen next :imdead:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: MaYuki World madness new story! COMING SOON!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 12:51:38 PM »

Where the Wind Carries Me...

CHAPTER 1

In an empty alley a lone girl was walking, carrying a bag and a stack of books. It was a really warm and sunny day. Suddenly a wind blew and raised the young maiden’s skirt. She didn’t even flinch because the schoolgirl knew she was alone in the alley. No one ever dared to walk down this abandoned path but it was the only shortcut to the girl’s house, so this was unavoidable.

As long as she can remember people always were telling stories about some creepy stalker who lived in one of the abandoned buildings near this path, but the young lady actually never believed them and she never met any other person in the alley. In fact, the girl felt like this place was the safest one in the whole town, even if other people steered clear of it by all costs.

If only she knew there really was a stalker following her… No, this schoolgirl wouldn’t be scared; she’d rather kick the living daylights out of the stalker, no matter who that person is. But this young lady didn’t know she had company and kept walking, ignoring the sometimes rising skirt or the eerie feeling the alley was radiating. The girl loved silence and wind was her best companion.

The stalker halted in her steps when wind raised the girl’s in front of her skirt. This brat grinned widely and took a picture with her iPod’s camera.

“Oh dear god, I thank you for this opportunity from the bottom of my heart. This is exactly what I always wanted and needed the most at these hard times. But I never expected her panties to be of that color… Is it secretly her favorite color? Weird… Well, one more reason to like her coz’ her panties’ color do not match her personality.” Mayu murmured and continued following their school’s No.1 beauty. “One day, Yukirin, I’m gonna make you mine, you just watch.”

Yuki opened the main doors and went inside. She took of her shoes, put on the slippers and went straight to the second floor, to the very end of it, where her room was situated. The girl put the stack of books on the table and tossed the schoolbag on her bed. The raven haired girl sighed deeply and looked at the window.

A strong gust of wind opened it widely and it made Yuki giggle. The young lady felt the wind playing with her hair and she was finally able to relax fully. The schoolgirl took off her uniform and put on a light white dress. She climbed out through the window and went down the ladder that was hidden under the thick vine foliage. Then Yukirin took a calm breath and started running towards the forest while the wind played with her hair and caressed her skin.

Mayu smiled after seeing Yuki entering the house. Ensuring the girl was now safe she turned around and skipped all the way back to the alley. The girl looked around. No one was watching. She hurriedly passed the alley and then went into the backyard of one of the abandoned houses. Mayuyu went to the very end of it and made sure no one was following her then moved the secret panel to the side, which from the first glance looked like a part of the wall surrounding the territory. She went through the opening, then moved the panel back and continued going forward.

The place behind the secret panel was actually a very beautiful garden which had so many various floras that one could barely see anything through it. And no one knew there is a path through that entire garden into the middle of it, where a beautiful house with a lake was residing.

The air was clear, squirrels were chasing rabbits, birds were singing their songs and the whole area was felt somewhat magical. The girl in pigtails went into the house, took off her shoes, tossed her schoolbag on the floor and skipped into the kitchen, where she found her sister baking pies.

“Oshiri~!” Mayu said their way of greeting.

“Oshiri.” Yuko replied and turned to her sister. “How was your school?”

“Amazing.” The girl replied with a smirk on her face.

“Oh, I see.” The midget grinned and then smiled warmly. “You got a letter from Juju.”

“YAY!” Mayu then narrowed her eyes. “Did you read it?”

“No.” The squirrel continued baking. “Even though I’m curious…”

“Eeh, someone’s missing a certain raven haired, huh?” Cyborg teased and giggled.

“At least I’m not stalking her.” Yuko retorted. “So, why didn’t they let you join the fan club?”

“Oh, they will, don’t worry about that.” The girl in pigtails chuckled and went to her room.

Her best friend’s letter was calmly lying on her table, waiting to be read. In a way the view was unusual but Mayu shrugged it off. Jurina always was unpredictable. The girl opened the letter and started reading. Soon her face turned into the brightest face anyone has ever seen and she yelled something cheerfully. Juju and her sister were coming back from Italy. This day couldn’t have been better.

END CHAPTER 1.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 03:33:46 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Hatakeru

Re: Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 1 ~~
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 06:17:57 AM »
Really nice story here, it's Mayuki after all~ And that's why I'm here, two authors work? Is that mean Sakura_Drop_ san and Yuukimoko-san? I can't wait to see what happen next, please update soon, and sorry because I didn't notice on this story before... Is there any other pairing other than Mayuki? I can see Jurina in there, I will also hope that will be wMatsui, please update soon..  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 07:38:10 AM »
Lol so Mayu gets a pic of Yukirin's underwear for the sake of her own personal gain although how will black find out that she had been caught peeking
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 07:50:35 AM »
I can't wait to see the next!! :D

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 06:00:23 PM »
care to share...what colour is her underwear? hahaha :p
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 08:21:57 AM »
'Where the wind carries me...' is a very interesting story...

I like the start of the story already...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the lovely story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 07:34:17 AM »
Hi :D

It will be an interesting story :D

Pls. Update Soon...

-Thanks

~WMatsu_22
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 07:55:55 AM »
Mayu took pictures of Yuki's pant LOL :on lol:
Wonder what colour is it :kekeke:
Mayu live with Yuko :grr:
They greet each other by saying 'Oshiri' :hiakhiakhiak:
Jurina is coming back :ding:
Who is the sister? :dunno:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 11:07:18 AM »
Mayu took a picture of Yuki's pant? Lol

So my Jubb will comeback. Matsui sisters? No WMatsui? Okay I would like to see YukoxRena

Please make JurinaxParuru, oh god never see their fanfics or Nobuparu
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 06:13:42 PM »

Chapter 2

'Today....is white' with the last picture, Watanabe Mayu finally left her dear target to enter the house.

Mayu smiled and went to her own house, after she had watched Yuki and after a few more photos, satisfied and happy.

'Oshiri~~' Mayu greeted

'Oshiri!' Yuko replied back as she watched TV.

Mayu ran back to her room, and locking the door after her, she jumped in bed. Thinking about Yuki for hours, she finally fell asleep.

*Dreaming*

'Oh, there you are!' Yuki smiled down at her cute kitty. She patted the kitty's head and stroked her softly. The kitty had her head on Yuki's lap and her tail was moving lazily, while her big smile remained.

The cat had long raven looks, soft cat ears and a long tail. Yuki was really happy with her cat, but the feelings she had for her pet, were more than they should be.

Without the cat knowing, Yuki was doing dirty things while thinking about her. Soft moans had awakened the cat once, and opening her eyes a little, she stared shocked at her master. The dirty sounds and actions made the cat realize her own feelings for her master.

While watching the two making love to each other, Mayu was drooling. She hadn't really seen who the cat was, but such a Yuki was a goddess to die for.

'A-ah! M-mayu'

The moan startled Mayu, and looking at the two, she saw that Yuki had disappeared and in her place.....was Mayu herself?! Mayu stared with wide open eyes at the one above her and realizing who it really was, her shock was so big that she.....

*end dream*

....fell off the bed.

With a loud sound, Mayu had hit the floor. Breathing hard from the ‘nightmare’, she still wondered who the one above her was. She couldn’t remember no matter how hard she tried.

'Mayu! Can you open the door for me please?! I'm busy!' Yuko shouted.

‘She’s probably reading Playboy again’ thought Mayu and ran right away when she heard the door ring again.

Opening the door quite fast, a warm body fell on her. A leg was between hers, and she was pinned to the ground.

Looking up at the source, she said

'Jurina!'

With a cat like smile, Jurina replied

'The one and only'
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Where the wind carries me...(MaYuki) Chapter 2 !
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 06:39:56 PM »
Mayu as a pervert XD

The dream was also interesting but Jurina falling on her awesome
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 07:35:19 PM »
This is very charming! I loved Mayu's house! I wonder where Yuki ran to beyond the woods. Better, what she went to do there?

Mayu such a perv huahuahua. And what a dream! Just curious about who was the one in her dream..

This is really good! Keep writing both of you o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 07:44:21 PM »
Wait wait wait waitw wwwwwhat????

Seriously, you 're a super pervert Watanabe  XD

But the "nighmare" was about Yukixcat? Wondering who was that cat?

Opening the door quite fast, a warm body fell on her. A leg was between hers, and she was pinned to the ground.

Looking up at the source, she said

'Jurina!'

With a cat like smile, Jurina replied

'The one and only'

okay, is there Mayujuri or...YukiJu?

this's so interesting, please update soon moko-san  :twothumbs

PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 10:44:33 AM »
Interesting...

Jurina is a cat-like... huh?

I can't wait to see how the story going to develop next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 06:21:23 PM »
the mysterious and confusing dream... fu, fu, fu... let's see who is who in that pervy dream! :grin:
Visit my FFs:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 03:15:29 PM »

Where the Wind Carries Me...

CHAPTER 3

“The one and only.”

This position they were in made Mayu blush and she tried to push Jurina off of her but the cat-like girl didn’t budge. Instead, she gave the cyborg girl one of her trademark smiles and snuggled close.

“J…jurina…” Mayu stuttered as the warmth of Jurina’s breath tickled her neck. “You’re heavy… Did you gain weight?”

“Mou…” The snuggling one pouted and got up from Mayu then helped her to stand up. “It’s just two pounds…”

Yuko came to see what all the fuss there was about and flashed her dimple smile.

“Juju!!! Oh, don’t mind that tsundere cyborg and come in!!” Her eyes were trying to spot anything behind the door but no one was there. Jurina noticed it but pretended like she saw nothing and went inside.

Mayu closed the doors and sighed. She wondered why the accident at the door felt familiar…

“She did what?!” Yuko exclaimed and Mayu hurried to the living room. Her sister turned to her with disbelief in her eyes. “Rena…she…”

The squirrel girl shook her head and left to the kitchen. Mayu looked at Jurina with questioning gaze.

“Ah… Rena went to confess to Yuki…” Jurina sighed then beamed a huge smile. “That aside, now that I’m back…”

“Hm?” Mayu was worried about her sister but now her problem was this cat girl, because she knew things were never simple with Jurina. Even though they were best friends, Mayu still sometimes had doubts about Jurina’s actions.

“Let’s go out a bit, to our place. I learned a new trick!” The taller girl exclaimed excitedly.

“You mean your pow….” She was cut by a warm hand on her mouth. Mayu stared at Jurina, all flushed from the touch.

“Do not forget Yuko-san cannot know, so watch your vocabulary. Let’s go.” The cat-like girl dragged Mayu to the depths of the forest.

They stopped at the nice valley which had a flowing river and high-grass. It was their usual relaxing place and even when Jurina was away Mayu would still come here alone and relax when she felt tensed, tired or bored.

“So, what are you going to show me?” The cyborg girl asked and leaned her back on the tree.

“This.” Jurina approached her and pinned her hands to the tree then got really close, their lips only millimeters away. “I learned about my feelings while I was away.”

Mayu stared at her friend, unable to comprehend what was happening and suddenly it hit her. The dream she had last night. She remembered it all and stared wide eyed at Jurina, her lips parted to intake some air. The taller girl gave her a questioning look.

“Mayu, what is it?” The friend was really worried maybe she hurt Mayu somehow. She loosened the grip on Mayu’s hands.

“…” It was Jurina in the dream who was a cat… And even though in the beginning she was making out with Yuki later on it all changed and instead of Yuki it was Mayu, making out with Jurina. It was all too realistic and now that reality kicked in because Jurina was in front of her and her intentions seemed somewhat similar to that dream.

Cyborg’s cheeks went into a deep shade of red and she tried to look away but Jurina was so close it was dangerous to move or their lips would touch. Mayu didn’t want to make that move first because she had no idea what she felt, except her heart was pounding like crazy and cheeks were on fire, not to mention butterflies in stomach were dancing rapidly.

“Mayu, look at me.” Jurina commanded and their eyes met. Mayu was surprised by the seriousness Jurina’s eyes and voice possessed.

“I love you.” The taller girl said and kissed a totally surprised cyborg who slowly started to malfunction.

END CHAPTER 3.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »
Will it be just Jurimayu & YukiRena? Or will there be more mix and match or mis-match even?  :)
Visit my FFs:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 06:03:57 PM »
Will it be just Jurimayu & YukiRena? Or will there be more mix and match or mis-match even?  :)

The story is MaYuki but before MaYuki happens we need some drama, nee?  XD

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Kuromitsu