JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - GO TO THE TOP!!

Author Topic: DISCOVERY - (Teaser)  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
DISCOVERY - (Teaser)
« on: October 07, 2014, 09:49:29 AM »
Here's the thing:

1. Cometerz is crying so freakin bad when DiVa announced their last single and dismissal at the end of this year.
2. Cometerz is freakin biased at the new PV of DIVA's last single, DISCOVERY. (THIS IS A MUCH WATCH PV! I REPEAT, MUCH WATCH!!)
3. Cometerz's head got hit by a pan of inspirations from a combination of watchin DISCOVERY PV, Discovery Channel, and AKB48's Team Dragon PV.

So with all those reasons above, please enjoy this teaser. Sorry for the English mistakes~

"What is happening?!!" yelled Sae as the asteroids hit our ship. A sudden momentum suddenly send her and Umechan forward to the windows, causing the two hit them selves in the head at the seats.

"Sayaka, listen to me." said Miu as she tried to steer the ship to avoid the incoming steroids, "As soon as we touch with that moon, get everyone out of here before this ship blows."

"What about you, Kai?!" asked Yuka as she held on to seat's edge, struggling to stand still. A sudden blow from the side, surprised her that she tumbled down again. "Holy Gods!"

"I'll be fine. I'll try to control the engine first, see if I can cool it down." assured Kai.

"Miu, you can't.." choked Sayaka. "We can't do it, without you. We're just Humans.."

Miu smiled, "Because you are humans that you can do anything. Don't worry I'll make it out."

"But Akana will kill us if you're not back with us!" said Umechan as she held her head soothing it after the collision she had with the windows.

"She won't, Akana's not that mean honestly." assured Miu with a light laugh. But then her face becomes serious again, "We're approaching."

"Miu, you can't do this to us." begged Sayaka.

"Listen to me, Human!" yelled Miu taking her hands off the controler and grabbed Sayaka by the collar. "Do you want to get back or not?! If you do, then the only way to do it is to get this 100 year battle over then we'll figure out how to get your asses out of here!!"

"Wow, that's rough." said Yuka.

Miu took her hands off Sayaka's collar, "One of you grab Sae and get out of here as fast as you can, I don't want anymore of our hopes to die."

"Miu.." the ship landed on the terrain roughly, causing Sayaka's head to bumped the ceilings.

"GO NOW!!" she vaguely heard Miu's yell.

She tried to regain herself as she stumbled to Sae before she grabbed the unconcious girl by the waist. She felt Umechan's hand on her wrist as she guided her towards the exit door. She looked back and saw Miu was no longer at the control seat and therefore she must've went to engine room to get it all cool down.

"Miu..."

The four of them are out of the ship now and dashed towards a giant rock. The four arrived just in time before they felt a sudden blast of hot air on their back, throwing them forward and make them land with loud thuds.

Panicked Sayaka looked back and saw the ship was already wrecked and on fire. The last image of Miu still fresh in her mind as yelled the girl's name over and over again.

"What do we do now...?"

Yes or No for a continuation of this?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: DISCOVERY - (Teaser)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 12:36:27 PM »
YES YES YES!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 02:18:48 PM »
A yes
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 03:39:41 PM »
:ding:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 05:45:06 PM »
ah!! I can't understand the situation, what they r doing in the story!!? ah... of course I want u to continue but since I am greedy so pls make sure u dun leave the DiVA project and yuko's graduation story unfinished ^^ ganbatte ganbatte!!!!

Offline skylarkdragonstar

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 12:38:35 AM »
Oh the plot sounds interesting. Fills me with questions.

Why are they in space? What's this about a 100 year war? What were our DiVA girls doing before crashing on that moon? Who is this Miu/Kai person they're with? What's the story and their background with them as Humans?

AaaH so much I wanna know!  :dizzy:

Please please please PLEEEEEEEEASE continue this story!

Pretty please?

So?
Was that a convincing answer? :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:37:10 AM by skylarkdragonstar »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - GO TO THE TOP!!