JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ravex - Believe in Love feat. BoA

Author Topic: (Group) KinKi Kids  (Read 36425 times)

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
KinKi Kids
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2006, 08:41:01 AM »
Hihi gp51!! :khello:

I'll get it back up onto the FTP for you. XD Might take a while though coz the versions that I kept were pretty huge. 240MB in all. :P

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
KinKi Kids
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2006, 05:59:32 AM »
Bumping this for links!

Domoto Koichi : Deep In Your Heart (PV)
Domoto Koichi : + Million - Love (PV)

If the link doesn't work, it means I have typo-ed somewhere again so gimme a shout. XD

Offline gp51

KinKi Kids
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2006, 12:59:44 PM »
You're fast!! THANKS!!!

I'll start dl ing 2morrow since I should erase some space in my comp T.T I'll tell if something goes wrong. Oh I really dun mind big size since my boy's face will be clearer also... XD

Offline gp51

KinKi Kids
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2006, 12:17:25 PM »
suki*, I've tried to dl the files for almost 10 times and it never gets complete! T____T Not again.
Could you reup in YSI please??
THanks so much in advance!!

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KinKi Kids
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2006, 05:32:33 PM »
New album "I" out on 12/13!! I gotta see if anyone is willing to pay me that for christmas... I'm using too much money already on K8 singles released on same day ^^;

And here's preview of the new single "Harmony of December" aired on thursday's Donnamonya.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iykr7p

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
KinKi Kids
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2006, 07:51:01 AM »
Quote from: gp51;228937
Could you reup in YSI please??
THanks so much in advance!!

Duh!! Gomen!! I didn't see this till now. >_< I'll try YSI and see what happens. Gomen!! :ONkneelbow:

Quote from: fuyumi;229072
New album "I" out on 12/13!! I gotta see if anyone is willing to pay me that for christmas... I'm using too much money already on K8 singles released on same day ^^;

:ONdepressed: Tell me about it... I'm so broke as it is with SMAP DVD, KATTUN single, Mikitty PB and the K8 single. Why does everything have to come out at the same time?? :ONdepressed:

In other news, KinKi Kids in FNS Kayousai 2006 is up for direct download in The Asshole located HERE together with the rest of the 4-hour show. Decided to go for direct download this time coz BT-ing Best Artist was such a painfully long experience. >_<

Anyway, I figured it'll be faster for all this way so hai! Go grab whatever you want whenever you want off there! :D I'll give a week's notice before removing the files if I do. :D

Offline kakashi_is_hench

KinKi Kids
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2006, 10:23:15 PM »
woooo koichi is one cool dude.... their program rocks especially the one with rika-chan ^^

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
KinKi Kids
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2007, 08:53:25 PM »
Was just talking to a friend over dinner and she happened to mention this bit of gossip that she heard off the grapevine...

What apparently happened was that KinKi Kids had planned to sing 'Music of Life' as a surprise for the second encore of their final concert. But some dingbat leaked the news to the media and the "surprise" got splashed out on the newspapers. Tsuyoshi got so angry, he didn't appear at all for second encore. >_<

Aii~! Can understand why Tsuyo-chan got angry but what a way to start off the new year! >_< And it's their 10th anniversary year too~!! >_<

Speaking of which, did anybody notice the clock on the cover of the Limited Edition of 'Harmony of December'?

^ It's set to just before 10~!! :P

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KinKi Kids
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2007, 09:08:21 PM »
^
Yeah I heard about that too. Apparently after the first encore he left the stage right after singing, leaving Koichi alone all confused. And now Koichi fans are blaming Tsuyoshi for being stupid when it was Koichi's birthday and all and Tsuyo fans are saying we should understand him because he was depressed what, couple years ago?

*rolls eyes* If I'm asked, that wasn't really clever thing to do for Tsuyo but he's just a human and humans sometimes make stupid things without thinking further.

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
KinKi Kids
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2007, 05:22:08 AM »
so Kochan performed alone in the second encore? what does being depressed 2 years ago have to do with being angry and senseless today?
(i dont know if what you guys are saying is absolutely true or not but suppose it is)

it's no way to solve the problem.. you're angry at the press or the one who leaked the news so you ditched your friend in your concert? it's no way to do it. even if Kochan was the one who leaked the news (probably not the case.. Kochan'a not some dingbat.. what ever it means XD), solve it before going on stage. change the song or whatever.. or if you knew the last minute that the news leaked and werent able to change the song, make a new surprise by not preforming it at all :P (bad idea huh?)

so i'd say Tsuyo's not doing the right thing and Kochan's fan can be angry at him.. (if the rumour is true)

i'm not biased this time (a very rare case) .. the two are what makes KinKi Kids lovable for me .. i like both guys .. maybe even more on the Tsuyo's side sometimes..

edit : Tsuyo went through depression a couple years ago? what was it about?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 05:24:48 AM by linlin »

Offline D.Yuzuki

KinKi Kids
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2007, 01:04:11 PM »
Tsuyoshi's very serious when it comes to music... He's kind of "rebellious" in a way too... I think he might have been upset at the media too, so he just left the stage as a way, not only as to show how angry he was but, to prove a point...

But yeah, i agree that he should have thought about how "the show must go on"... Maybe he could have found a way to pull together another, even better, encore and at the same time, find a way to prove his point rather than abandoning the stage... and leaving Koichi confused and all...

it was a bit cruel and maybe a little bit selfish to do what he did, but i understand how he felt... after all, music is about expression...

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
KinKi Kids
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2007, 06:10:01 AM »
WOOHOOOO Kinki Kids discography is complete now at the JE Discography Thread!!!  ^o^  

Phew~  That took a long time XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline okayasu

• Member+
KinKi Kids
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2007, 05:01:18 AM »
I think tsuyoushi's just very passionate about his music which is a very good thing..his voice is amazing! along with koichi..they have such distinct, unique voices.  They are my absolutely favorite duo.  And i luv the fact that they are such great friends..so im sure koichi didn't mind the fact that tsuyoushi abandoned him on stage..everyone is allowed to throw a fit once in awhile..

Offline terubo20

KinKi Kids
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2007, 03:54:33 AM »
I think we love KinKi Kids for what they are...even when such things happen. It's the bonding between Koichi and Tsuyoshi, between them and us fans, that we come to accept anything and everything they do. If Koichi will be having a hard time trying to understand his partner and all, we fans must be supportive to them to show that we care.

Offline kazzchan

KinKi Kids
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2007, 07:50:44 AM »
Sori...i just want to clear off several things  :)

1. Koichi wasn't perform alone at w-encore. Actually Tsuyoshi was still there untill the very end. There's nothing like Koichi running over Tsuyoshi or Koichi left behind with big confusion, like some fans exaggerated.

2. Tsuyoshi angry because for he had put all the thought for fans, to make them happy. He can act childish coz he's so free in front of fans/audience. That implicate that he felt so close with fans so that he can do that kind of thing.

3. He had apologized on January, 3.

4. If you read on his (and Koichi ending message) on concert, you would understand how much he dears his fans. You could read it here : http://usami-chan.livejournal.com/63151.html#cutid1. (Sorry that it's under friend mode. It's my KK-fan friend's blog. But you could ask her to add you as friend. She's very kind and awesome). :)

Offline Akira119

KinKi Kids
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2007, 03:42:04 AM »
hurray for KinKi Kids' 10th Anniversary!! MANY LOVE TO THEM!!

When I heard about the news about what had happened omg I cried.  I cried when I watched the JE Countdown cause Tsuyoshi wasn't smiling. T_T

But I really hope things are better now.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
KinKi Kids
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2007, 03:12:27 AM »
This is the best Tsuyoshi photo set I've seen, and it was super wallpaperable XD  

Domoto Tsuyoshi

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
KinKi Kids
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »

Offline terubo20

KinKi Kids
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2007, 04:43:51 AM »
yeah~~koichi is finally going to act in drama after so many years!!! seems interesting. can't wait till July!!!

Offline okayasu

• Member+
KinKi Kids
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2007, 07:02:01 AM »
YES!!! KOICHI in new drama! can't wait..now i can see more of him ..an not just wait for my weekly fix of DB ..tee hee.. i wonder how he will do...considering, i heard his last acting performance wasn't soo soo great

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ravex - Believe in Love feat. BoA