JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomosaka Rie - Shoujo Robot

Author Topic: Hello Baby!  (Read 36418 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Hello Baby!
« on: July 05, 2009, 07:32:23 AM »
Hello Thar, Babeh :pimp:

(A.K.A.) JeNy: Baby Making Series

Trailer: [SNSD] 090619 - Hello Baby Teaser

Synopsis: So basically the girls find out that Tiffany was pregnant with Jessica’s baby but they never knew because Tiffany gave it away before anyone could find out. She didn’t want to jeopardize her career and Jessica knew that they just didn’t have enough time for a child at that time. However, Yoona opens the door and there comes the baby with a note stating that now that the real parents are rich and if the girls have enough time for a puppy, that Tiffany and Jessica have enough of everything they need to be a parent! Tiffany is so shocked that she can’t even look or hold the baby, so they just have her sit down on the couch so she can calm herself. Oh, that and they’re afraid she might drop him (no surprise there!). Jessica is nowhere to be found because she’s ran away from her Daddy duties and she didn’t want to see (or hear) anymore of Tiffany trippin’ out about the whole situation and therefore she just dips. Taeyeon, not only being like Tiffany’s big sister, the leader of the group, and a total good-doer, chases after Jessica for Tiffany. The baby needs a two parents!

They don’t reveal how the first episode will end but I think the ending will reveal Jessica coming back home and realizing she has to take care of this baby with Tiffany because it deserves a good future. And of course, SNSD being so close, encourages and supports the two and tells them that they’ll take care of the baby boy together! Aww, what a happy family! The rest of the show is pretty obvious as you see Don Jessica’s men (the rest of SNSD) take care of the baby for her cuz she’s just got too much surrious bidnezz to take care of and Lady Tiffany (aka, Don Jess’s Princess) shouldn’t have to lift a finger.

Poor Sooyoung :( It’s hard being second in command isn’t it?

EP. 1
KBS Joy Hello Baby - SNSD EP 01 [06.23.09] (en) 1/5
>>WATCH PT.2-5 HERE<<

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
Re: Hello Baby!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 10:17:36 AM »
 ^
LOL ...
And about Jess, she'll be back on the 3rd episode. Hehe yeah Sooyoung definitely took the dad role in the meantime.

spoiler for the2nd ep:

and as for Tiff, on the second episode she was selected as the worst mom(while Sunny was the best)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 10:20:04 AM by AmberSan »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 01:07:05 AM »
I will wait for the episodes to be subbed to watch them any further than the 1st ep. Man, I really feel sorry for Tiffany, being left out, but I bet she will become a kickass mother at the end of it all
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 03:20:29 AM »
YoSooRi was just freaking hilarious and cute!
But it surprised me, although it shouldn't, that Sunny and Taeyeon were such good moms. XD... All I can remember about TaeYeon is that cute nipple slip of hers...

Poor Tiffany! At least if Jessica was there and not singing about Cold Noodles (love the song already!) she'd have someone to sulk with... then again, Jessica has been getting good with kids as of late...
But I was happy to see that she actually READ the diary unlike the other girls. I know if I was the mother of the baby, I'd like it if the nine babysitters would read my instructions... Then agian, I'd never leave my baby with nine strangers every week... It's just too bad that no one cared to pay attention to her even though she wanted to try harder.

-O_sLaVe

Loser87

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 07:56:41 AM »
I kinda' felt bad for Tiffany in the episodes, she was really trying hard to take part in the whole thing but kinda' got pushed to the side or let her 'dislike' for children kinda' allow her to stay away from the baby.

At the end I kinda' expected MC Mong to choose Tiffany as the worst mom, since she either avoided or got pushed aside from the baby. I was pretty surprised that the baby like walked to her and stuff lol, She got a little comfortable at the end of ep. 2 LOL. picking up the kid after he chose her ;]

Well when Jessica appears, Tiffany will of course be glued to her side and I'm hoping Jessica is gonna like force the baby on Tiffany LOL.

-edit-

if this post made no sense to you, my bad. ;]

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 06:59:29 AM »
Hello Baby needs more love. It's really great. Best show since the MNet and MTV stuff.

I heard someone from 2pm is the next dad, then Minwoo which should be really good. :thumbsup

SNSD @ SNSD's Hello Baby Ep5 Preview

News Time - SNSD becoming Moms [07.02.09] (en)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:03:27 AM by zoolander »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 08:26:53 AM »
^ Can't wait! Moon Hee Jun and VOS (mmm Park Jihoon)  :heart:

I try really hard not to cheat since I wait for Soshisubs to sub them... but I love these!
[Eng sub] Jessica's acting for seohyun hidden camera #1
[Eng sub] Jessica's acting for seohyun hidden camera #2(1/2)
[Eng sub] Jessica's acting for seohyun hidden camera #2(2/2)

Well when Jessica appears, Tiffany will of course be glued to her side and I'm hoping Jessica is gonna like force the baby on Tiffany LOL.
:twothumbs

-O_sLaVe

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 11:05:29 AM »
^
Unfortunately there hasn't been a single episode  where both were together.. i wonder why  :roll:
But at least Jessica mentioned Fany [bgcolor=#000000]when she also was chosen as the worst mom[/bgcolor]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 11:09:11 AM by AmberSan »

Offline ach0i

• ecchi
  • ~Aichan/Ayaya~
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 07:06:47 AM »

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 07:25:58 AM »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »
KBS is gonna air this show on their other cable channel, KBS Drama. Maybe it'll get more viewers? Plus, there'll be Hello Baby X-files with some unseens.

Hello Baby shooting today;

Yoongsan is with Yuri, did Kyungsan not want it? :lol: It's already dirty too. :lol:

And I don't know why you call it a Jeny Baby making series, Maria. It's obviously a Yoonyul show.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »
^
LOL but YoonYul know how to protect themselves ..
*goes to look for the cap*

EDIT:found it ..

credits@snsdkorean
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 07:46:07 PM by AmberSan »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 06:03:29 AM »
^ LMFAO! You totally stole that reference and gif from my blog XD!!! <3

I just watched the second subbed episode... and I FREAKING love how my theory works. Taeyeon disappeared in the second half of the second episode which CLEARLY proves what I said in the earlier post where Taeyeon runs after Jessica to bring her back. Am I right, Y/Y/Death?
And so Tama Mama, this is called JeNy Baby Making Series because... well, this is JeNy's baby and SNSD is helping them raise it. It's pretty much going as I called it, so it must be true.

D: and I love how both of them are like NEVER on at the same time. I guess someone has to make the money while the other has to stay with the baby.
Case in point:
Hello Baby! Cut - Sica's Message To Fany

>>ENG SUBBED EP. 2 @YT<<

I still don't get why Tiff is the worst mom :( She tried so hard! She cleaned the place, tried to tend to the baby when it was upset, knew most about the baby... she's trying!

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 06:12:10 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 09:17:46 AM »
^
LOL sorry.. but i credited the blog :P ..
I think they were on the same time in the latest episode (7)..but LOL i love your theories  :heart: ..

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 04:53:16 AM »
Hello Baby is awesome! I swear kyungsan's facial expressions are perfect sometimes. XD

Although sometimes I wonder . . .

:lol:

Even though I haven't seen the whole thing, YoonSica's cooking was the highlight of episode 8. Also seems like the kid warmed to Tiffany.

Kyungsan  :P
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 05:46:10 AM by zoolander »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »
^
LOL PedoSica :P KyungSan is adorable , i thought he was way cuter than the kids in that place they went to.
great episode indeed, the best so far imo. my fave moment had to be this one:

Hello Baby! Cut - The Soshi Band

because i'm BIASED ..
but the Sica VS cocumber one was also great:

[Eng Sub] Hello Baby! Cut - Sica and the Cucumber

and also it's the first ep where the JeTi couple were together .

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 07:04:32 AM »
If Kyungsan is JeNy's baby, then I understand now why he perfers men. :lol:

I'm starting to think that he might hate the girls now or probably is very annoyed with them or something. He mostly just cried or frowned when he was with them. XD

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 08:05:27 AM »
It's because they handle/overwhelm him too much. :yep: I babysit a 10 month old and he hardly ever cries (besides when he wakes up). Just spread his toys around, give him a bunch of blankets to wrap himself in or just pop in a DVD and he's good to go.

Actually, the funniest part last episode was when the other baby stared him down. :lol:

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 09:08:38 AM »
^
LOL that baby girl was kinda creepy.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 09:38:23 AM »
If Kyungsan is JeNy's baby, then I understand now why he perfers men. :lol:

I'm starting to think that he might hate the girls now or probably is very annoyed with them or something. He mostly just cried or frowned when he was with them. XD
LOL well, that'd make sense. I mean, why do you think the two needed the rest of the team to take care of their baby with them? He obviously knows that his mommies are incapable.

........JESSICA! Just because you miss Tiffany does not mean you should be sticking things up other girls!...

^
LOL sorry.. but i credited the blog :P ..
I think they were on the same time in the latest episode (7)..but LOL i love your theories  :heart: ..
why be sorry? XD I'm happy LOL

HMMM I'm starting to believe that baby girl is JeNy's real baby and Kyangsan is Yoonyul's baby....... Science would also proves this theory...

-O_sLaVe

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomosaka Rie - Shoujo Robot