JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suga Shikao - Gogo no Parade

Author Topic: RenshuChan's OS Collection (WMatsui, JuriAnnin, JuriMilky & others)  (Read 88208 times)

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Everyone .... RenshuChan here  :welcome I'm a new writer, a useless and lame one. This is my first post. I hope there will be someone who has a big heart to read my lame oneshot. English is not my language, so forgive me if there are some mistakes. Hope you guys like it  :)

Table of Contents

Just Arrived

"Attention please to all of the passangers. Please fasten your seatbelt, we're going to land in Tokyo International Airport"

Aaah ... Finally, I'm coming back to Tokyo. My lovely country. I hope 3 years won't change too many things here. I can't wait to meet my family. Even we communicate everyweek through Skype, meeting them in person will never be the same. They said they would pick me up at the airport. I'm looking through the crowd, trying to find them. But there were too many people and really hard to find them.

I almost gave up untill...
"Jurina-chaaaan ... !!!" I looked through people and found my parents and my old friend ran towards my direction.

"Mom ..." I came to her and hugged her. It was really my "most waited" moment, feeling my mom's warm embrace after such a super long time. I was really emotional that I shed tears in her shoulder. God, I really really miss her.

"Hey, what about us ? You don't miss us ? What a shame ..." I heard someone said in an annoying tone. I left my mom and and hug the certain person.

"Mari-nee chan~ of course I miss you. Why shouldn't I ?"

I also see Mayuyu, Yukirin, Yuko-san and Kojiharu-san there. They looked really well. I thanked them who gave their little time just to welcomed me in the Airport, because they were super busy that barely have time to do other things. But, I didn't see Rena-chan there. I didn'y bother to asked them too, maybe Rena-chan was busy. Being a manager of Bakery shop was surely took almost of her time. I tried to be tough, but I miss her so badly.

Then we headed home. My father and my little sister Kanon-chan, already wait at the parking lot. Kanon came to me and hugged me. what a cute little sister I have. She helped me to put my belongings inside the car.

ooo

"Tadaima ~"

I came into my house and found nothing much difference since the last time I left. All memories I experienced here coming through my brain and played like a flash movie. 3 years of missing this environment from abroad had vanished by the time I step my feet here.

"Honey, you better take some rest. NY-Tokyo flight is surely long and tiring, right?" My mom suggested.

Then I headed to my old room. It was never change even a bit. I'm sure mom always cleaned it everyday. there was no any such a little dirt spot in my room.

I didn't mind to put my belongings to the wardrobe since my muscle felt really sore. It was indeed a tiring flight. SO, I just went to the bathroom and washed my face and then go to sleep. My bed was thousands time more comfortable than in the dorm back then. In a few minutes, I fell asleep.

ooo

I never thought that my pillow became warmer and ... heavier. I hugged the pillow again, but it made sounds like "thump...thump" in rhytm. Wait! What? Isn't it sound of heartbeat ?I rubbed my eyes. It was blurry, but I'm sure I was hugging someone.

"Ohayou Jurina ~" the voice greeted me.

"Oha- kyaaaa ...!!!" I was shocked. it was darkand I couldn't make sure who it was. But I guess ...

"Hey, it's me ! What is wrong with you ?" I..it was her voice. But I couldn't see her clearly. I needed my glasses and better lightning here. She jumped out from the bed and open the curtain. Now, it's too bright ! And I found ...

"Rena-chan ... !!!" I ran to her and hugged her really tight. She was laughing at me. Maybe O looked stupid. But I miss her a lot that I couldn't help. She didn't came to the airport when the others did. She's the one I loved all this time. We never see each other since I went to NY to study and her time cut too much time of hers. She called me just once in two week and in a really tiny time. And sometimes she just called me once in a month. I miss her so badly.

"When did you come, Rena-chan?"

"Last night. Your mom said you already sleep so I asked her permission to stay over here, thus she let me. You looked tired, so I just accompany you here all night long," she smiled.

"You didn't-"

"Yea, sorry. I couldn't pick you up with others. My job really can't wair. I'm so sorry... forgive me okay ?" There she was begging for apologize. I couldn't stand to not to tease her.

"No ! I won't!" I puffed my cheeks and avoid her gaze. Tried to look more assuring.

"Eh, why ? I slept with you. is it not enough?" I shook my head "Come on Jurina, forgive me. I'll do anything, just forgive me, okay?" She shook my body to and fro. I was slightly dizzy of her action. Well, let's see how I attacked her.

"Really?"

"Yea, really ..."

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

I crossed my hand," Well, if you want me to forgive you, you have to make a breakfast for me. Special without my mom's help. Can you ?"

"Right away miss! What do you want for breakfast?"

"Anything from you will be alright. DOn't forget the milk, okay?"

"Okay..." She smiled and act like a maid. My kawaii maid.

She was about to left my room, then she turned to me. "Ihave a day off today, let's go somewhere. You can prepare yourself while I make you a breakfast."

I walked to her direction and hugged her then I kissed her cheek. "No,"

"Eh? Why?" She looked confused but still cute.

"Let's just spend our time on my bed" I teased her. She was shocked and her eyes grew wider. So, I continued my sentence," I want us to share our own story," I saw her let out a big sigh like she hold her breathe all those time. "What's wrong? You don't want it?"

"A...ano... N-No, o-of course. Let me g-" She was stuttering when trying to loose my hug. I won't let her and selaed her lips with mine. 3 years didn't change the taste of her lips. It was still smooth and felt like cherry. She kissed me back then we parted.

"Such a naughty. New York change you after all." She said the kissed me again. After some seconds fighting our lips and tongue I decided to stop.

"Rena-chan, I want to eat, I'm really hungry. But if I only eat your lips I won't be full ever. Your lips are really tasty, but I need real food. please~" I begged her. She laughed again. Her laugh were so melodic.

"Okay, after that you can eat my lips again as the dessert," she winked at me as we both laughed. She then go downstairs and prepared me my breakfast.

How I love my Rena ...

END

How? I'm bad at romantic scene.   :banghead:
Give me some reply please  :bow:
Thanks for the kind-hearted people who read this lame story  :otomerika:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RenshuChan : Just Arrived (WMatsui Oneshot)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 02:32:39 PM »
I see this is your first OS, good start  :thumbsup and on top of that I saw my MaYuki  :lol:

Looking forward for more stories from your fresh brain  :D
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 02:38:58 PM »
Interesting one shot :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 04:38:43 PM »
Wmatsui!!! I wonder if have Mayuki

They so sweet

Please update more :bow:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 06:11:06 PM »
Good! to be your first one!!  :cathappy:
cute WMatsui!! :cathappy: :cathappy:
I hope you can keep writing WMatsui |
WMatsui is the life    8)
yei

ok stop LOL  :lol:

Thanks for the one shot! :bow:

Keep writing!  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:57:28 AM by Koneki »

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 07:30:51 PM »
sweet sweet sweet...  :luvluv1:

thanks for the Wmatsui fanfic...  :twothumbs

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
RenshuChan : We Are Different (Mayuki OS + Just Arrived's Reaplies)
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 01:19:55 PM »
Replies "Just   Arrived" :
@imteedee : waa, senpai, you really read it ... It's so touchy ~ thank you ~ I made Mayuki now :nervous

@kuro_808 : Thank you !!!  :deco:

@kirozoro : Yosh (ง'̀⌣'́)ง Right away !!!

@koneki : ( '́⌣'̀)/\('́⌣'̀ ) wMatsui forever :D

@edogawa4869 : Yeay ~ Thanks for reading (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)

I'm glad that many people spare their time to read my super standard oneshot. It's so touchy ~ I'm overwhelming :lol:

So here it is, my first Mayuki oneshot. Lame as usual. I wrote it in the middle of the night.

I hope you guys enjoy it (∩_∩) (sorry for any mistakes, I write in on my phone)

We Are Different

"Stop watching those stupid anime, Mayuyu," I heard what Yuki said clearly. She called my favorite anime "stupid". She really hate "me and my world".

"Let's watch this newest drama," she take the remote and change the channel. "It's worth to watch than that anime," She sit on the couch. Loving drama and hating anime, that's Yuki. What can I do if she said that ? A little nod and a simple "yes" is Yuki's most-wanted answer, or should I say most-preferred.

I take my phone from my bag. My eyes are super irritated by the sight of this drama I never wanting to see. But I keep my calm face show in front of Yuki.

Yuki and me already dating for one and a half year, even we've known each other since High School. I could say that she was my closest friend back in high school.

ooo

From friend to a lover. My normal feelings towards Yuki as a friend grew up to a loving, caring and wanting to having her secretly.

In the very beginning, I was just a little coward who got bullied by people back in high school. I won't call them friends, it wasn't what friends do to their friend, right? Since I got bullied by them, Yuki came and offered her hands to helped me in dealing with them. There wasn't any hint that came to my head about why did they bullied me.

Since Yuki oftenly helped me, her friends started to walked away from her. And she got some harsh treatment from those who bullied me too, the troublemaker.

I wished I could help Yuki with those bunch of mindless people. But I'm just a coward who couldn't fight people who bullied me, how can I helped Yuki ? The very least thing I could do was just treating her wounds after she came through them and became my hero back then.

ooo

Finally, the graduation day came. It was my most-waited day in my whole life. It's not that I hate high school. But, getting bullied by people there for my whole 3 years wasn't the sweetest thing to had.

Besides, it was the most fit day for me to letting my mouth expressed my feeling towards Yuki. Why ? Because if the worst possibility happened, I got rejected, I wouldn't have to got embarrassed, because I can easily found many ways to avoiding her after that.

I prepared myself, checking every little thing on me. Nice hair, nice suit and nice words to say. My heartbeat became extremely punding too fast as I stood in front of this particular girl.

"I love you, Yukirin~" the words flowing accompanied by the cold wind that blew here on the rooftop. Silence. Yuki hadn't said anything yet. I tightened my fist, bitting my lip and closed my eyes. The worst possibility seemed like mocking me. Anyhow, I'm ready.

I heard her giggle. Confused, I opened my eyes.

"It's okay, Mayuyu. I love you too" simple yet unexpected answer were clearly audible in my ears. She patted my head and hugged me tightly.

"You know what, your expression just now was totally ridiculously adorable," she smiled warmly to me and pinched my cheek lovingly.

What should be expected? She kissed my lips. My first kiss, and it's with Yuki. My best friend, my hero, my girlfriend

ooo
[/i]

Those bitter memories play in my mind. I think too much about it.

"Let's break up, Yukirin," the wind this time is surely the same wind that blew on the rooftop the day I clarify my love to her. Cold. Again, I decide a big things in my life.

"What ? Why ?" She looks confuse. She turn to look at me after putting the remote down, a little harshly.

"It's just-" my tongue turn rusty. My words stop there. It is really hard for me. But I can't hold it, I can't bear it any longer. Yuki's eyes got watery. God ... I shouldn't stop !

"It's because you hate 'me and my world' too much when I try to appreciate 'you and your world' Yuki.

If you find it ridiculous and too simple, it is NOT for me. I have to struggle this much just because our different hobby.

I don't want to and I can't let myself hating you more than this. I'm sorry, Yuki,"

I take my bag, take a bow to her, and take a step out from her apartment.

I hear all harsh words she says calling me stupid, selfish and childish. Whatever it was, somehow my chest felt relieve. It's like the rope that string my chest too tight already loosen. I should have been crying since I walked out her door, but strangely I smile even wider than usual.

ooo

My foot bring me to the parking lot where the actual someone I texted earlier have been waiting for me. The one I asked her suggest about my relationship with Yuki. The one that assuring me about my decision of leaving Yuki. The one that understand me in many ways.

She looks not realizing my existence from a few meters from her car. I put my sad face then approaching her.

"H-how was it ?" She asked in worried face. What is this ? She looks more nervous than me about the result.

I smile widely to her,"Never been better than this," the burden that hit her face finally gone.

"Ooh, thanks God. You make me worried all the time I'm sitting here~" She started her engine and invite me to get inside her car.

I let out a chuckle at her reaction,"Let's go to the anime expo,Rena-chan! I can't wait !" She smile and then Rena with her car bring us to the anime expo she told me recently.

Being with people that share the same interest like you will feel so much better than you have to pretend liking other's interest that you don't like at all.

At least that's what I take from this past years I had with Yuki.

END

So, don't forget to give me replies :deco: hope you like it. Sorry for being too harsh to our lovely Mayuki (╥﹏╥)

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 02:17:59 PM »
I will never understand why I like RenaMayu, because I'm a MaYuki shipper... But in this fic, Mayu's choice is really understandable.
I like it, thank you!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 03:06:27 PM »
I LOLed bigtime at the end  :lol: Yuki and her drama, see Yuki what happens?   XD

oh don't call me senpai  :O , may call me Tii or TD  :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline kamen_idol212

• Hi, watashi wa sakae no Hime-chan suki desu... ^w^
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 03:07:25 PM »
hmm, sir. i really appreciate your story, it's so touchy somehow. do you mind make a story about a crack pairing, RenaMayu maybe, even though i'm a die hard WMatsui shipper. hehe, nice start sir.... :welcome
LalalalalalalalalalalalalalA

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 03:20:38 PM »
hmm, sir. i really appreciate your story, it's so touchy somehow. do you mind make a story about a crack pairing, RenaMayu maybe, even though i'm a die hard WMatsui shipper. hehe, nice start sir.... :welcome

Dear, kamen_idol212 san. First of all, I'm a girl :lol:
Then, about requesting fic, I can't promise you. I'm kinda busy and a little stupid at making a story. But I'll try my best to make it.
Well, me too. I'm a hardcore shipper of wMatsui (•̀﹏•́)ง  But I don't mind my charming and cute Prince Jurina having other pair :lol:

Thanks for reading ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RenshuChan's Lame Masterpiece : We Are Different (Mayuki Oneshot)
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 03:34:18 PM »
@kiri-el-san : glad you like it :deco: right, our poor mayu-chan make her move and now enjoying her time with the otaku, Rena-sama

@imteedee : that's right, yuki deserve it :lol: somehow I'm used to call you senpai. Since you're the first writer that helped me on the first time. (∩_∩)

Offline kamen_idol212

• Hi, watashi wa sakae no Hime-chan suki desu... ^w^
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 03:41:25 PM »
hm, it's okay, RenshuChan.
sorry, for my habit to call everyone by "sir".
for the RenaMayu, just my random thought about the "otaku's love".
hehe, well i'm a male/boy/man, every thing you call me is okay XD
LalalalalalalalalalalalalalA

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 03:47:53 PM »
hm, it's okay, RenshuChan.
sorry, for my habit to call everyone by "sir".
for the RenaMayu, just my random thought about the "otaku's love".
hehe, well i'm a male/boy/man, every thing you call me is okay XD

It's okay, I'm glad being a "Sir" today :lol:
I might not a good writer, but I'll try it somehow (∩_∩)
Then I'll call you gentleman XD

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 03:49:12 PM »
They broke up.... :cry:

By the way, Renshuchan please don't call your works lame. Don't decide by yourself that it's lame especially when nobody agrees it's lame. Be confident. :D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:11:24 PM by Konoe »

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 04:35:41 PM »
They broke up.... :cry:

By the way, Renshuchan please don't call your works lame. Don't decide by yourself that it's lame especially when nobody agrees it's lame. Be confident. :D

( '́⌣'̀)/(˘̩̩ε˘̩ƪ) don't be sad konoe-san. At least, mayuyu met rena and share their same world.

Correct me if I'm mistaking it, but does it mean my works are good ? Hehee you build my confidence (∩_∩)

Thanks for reading ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »
Why I read it....
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 08:45:44 PM »
Why I read it....
because you are a mayuki shipper :P
I was fooled I didn't know that it will end that why (T_T) my heart...
but I think it is new and I like it :3
btw: Jurina was so cute~~ X3

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 12:22:00 AM »
What is this ? My favorite writer Chanaline and mo-chan read my story ??? I feel touchy (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)

Sorry for breaking your heart chanaline-san, ( '́⌣'̀)/(˘̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)

Thanks for reading mo-chan. Jurina's cuteness is unbearable XD

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 05:58:45 AM »
How can I be your favorite writer... It must be a mistake :cathappy:

Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suga Shikao - Gogo no Parade