JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - Up in the Air

Author Topic: [7/11] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume DVD (postponed)  (Read 39043 times)

Offline aedon

• Member+
[7/11] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume DVD (postponed)
« on: May 10, 2007, 06:48:14 AM »
アロハロ!2モーニング娘。DVD

http://www.up-front-works.jp/discography/zetima/29/v_81/070620alohalo2_morning.asf
EPBE-5250 ¥3,800 (tax out)
大好評のアロハロシリーズ!モーニング娘。第二弾DVD登場!!オアフ島を1日かけて、自分たちだけで旅をすることになった、モーニング娘。、、、通訳も無く、自分たちの力で全員が集合する地点まで、果たして、メンバーは辿り着けるのか!!
http://www.up-front-works.jp/discography/zetima/29/v_81/index.html

Pre-order: CDJapan / Amazon / Yesasia

CDJapan's description:
Morning Musume goes to Hawaii! See what the recently graduated Hitomi Yoshizawa and nine other Morning Musume members do in Oahu by ordering this DVD.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 01:37:00 PM by aedon »

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: [6/20] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume (DVD)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 07:05:55 AM »
Yes this needed a topic of its own!!!!!
H!A unit in this location as well as we speculate what we missed or wait for times when the rarely seem sazabi shows up and talks about what he walked in on when they were taping!...

3800 yen... how much will that be in dollars by the time I have money to get it...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 07:32:11 AM »
^This isn't about the fan club tour, though. :D It's the usual Alo-Hello.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 07:34:20 AM »
true... but it says Oahu, so that means its while they were here...lol, sazabi did say they were filiming when he went to get his autographed picture and my friend said he saw them at diamond head... all these things have the potential to be on there... and i'm anxious to find out if its true!...lol...

what can I say... Morning Musume + Hawaii = me crazy...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 07:38:16 AM »
Yeah, I'd imagine there will be a separate fan club dvd release about the fc tour itself, just like there has been before (Hong Kong 2005, Hawaii 2004 etc...)

Oh, and they better release a photobook. ;D

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 07:54:19 AM »
Well thats why I get confused... see what counts for the FC stuff... if its just stuff strictly related to the FanClubs planned agenda then thats footage of the photo time, the stretching, the question answer in the convention center, and the concert in the waikiki shell. The stuff sazabi and my friend saw would not be part of the FC tour as that was after the FC left... so would that be for Alo-Hello?... thats where I get confused. I might be right? or perhaps they did it before the FC tour?... I guess my question is... when did they do it... thats probably it. If not a better definition of whats on FC content.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 08:35:09 AM »
Well thats why I get confused... see what counts for the FC stuff... if its just stuff strictly related to the FanClubs planned agenda then thats footage of the photo time, the stretching, the question answer in the convention center, and the concert in the waikiki shell. The stuff sazabi and my friend saw would not be part of the FC tour as that was after the FC left... so would that be for Alo-Hello?... thats where I get confused. I might be right? or perhaps they did it before the FC tour?... I guess my question is... when did they do it... thats probably it. If not a better definition of whats on FC content.
The FC content relates to FC activities. They did more than just the photoshoot and the concert with the FC people, and that's what the FC would be about. This one is a normal "Alo-Hello". Watch the previous ones and you'll get the idea.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 08:39:09 AM »
Ahh thanx reyfer, always helping me understand things... see so I am right ot assume what my friend saw might be for the alo-hello cause the FC was no were there...hehe yay...lol.
I know I saw some hawaii things from 2003 but I'm not sure what I saw... but I get the idea... I still can't wait for it now... hehehe hawaii wheeee!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 07:40:31 PM »
I too can't wait for this, as long as it is in Hawaii...all fine by me  :heart: :bingo:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 10:01:36 PM »
Great news! The previous Alo-Hello's have been pretty damn awsome. I hope this one will be as good, if not better.

Oh, and an Alo-Hello must mean lots of shots with the girls in bikini. :farofflook:
[/url]

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 10:31:28 PM »
this is good, I guess because this is the "new" MM that it needs its own Alo!Hello
anyway expecting for previews!
:lol:

By the way, the first MM Alo!Hello was the one where they separated into Sakura-Gumi and Otome-Gumi and they each "come up" with their own idea of what to do, and other members within the Gumi "decide" whether to do it or not right?
And it contains that annoying woman commentary right?
Just need to confirm
:D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 10:35:30 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 10:35:58 PM »
YEA!
I hope all the members are in it.  Like JunJun and LinLin  :D

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 10:56:39 PM »
YEA!
I hope all the members are in it.  Like JunJun and LinLin  :D
Nope. JunJun and LinLin were not part of MM by then (in the sense that they had not been officially introduced, that happened at Yossi's grad)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 02:16:33 AM »
It's cool that they're having a new alo-hello, but the timing couldn't be worse. Momusu is so different from what it was at the time.

The perfect time should have been like a week or 2 before Yossi graduated.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2007, 02:58:29 AM »
^ Wasn't it was made during their FC trip to Hawaii last month? If so Yossi should be in it.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 03:05:54 AM »
That's my point... she isn't even in Momusu anymore... plus the two pandas were added, not exactly the momusu you're going to see on the DVD.

Not exactly a bad thing, but they could've released it at a more appropriate time

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »
coool, to be released on my birthday.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 11:46:52 AM »
Not exactly a bad thing, but they could've released it at a more appropriate time
Or waited for the two pandas and maybe skip Yossie, just to be correct.
[/url]

Offline kwanleekwan

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 02:32:07 AM »
already looking forward to it...................still have to wait for over a month.........

Offline vergil83

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
I can't wait for the release. One month seems like a long way to go. Hopefully, time will fly.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - Up in the Air