JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Rapyul, Rapsyoung, Rapyoon

Author Topic: I'm Perfect too  (Read 10798 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2007, 11:27:45 PM »
Ay, dammit all. I'm trying really hard to write my stories on different days so typos from exhaustion don't happen as often as this. not only that, but better writing and details (word choices etc etc). It's hard though! I don't wanna loose my flow or my train of thought.
But I modified things such as detail, word choices, TYPOS! It's basically the same premises/story line. It's just different minor details, some add ins, and fix ups.

JFC Thanks for the comment! I've noticed you've been reading a lot of the fanifcs lately, thanks for dropping by. hope to see more if it :D

rndmnwierd out of all honesty, neither do I. But then again, Koha, Niigaki, Eri, etc etc are portrayed to some (and some stories) as something similar to what I wrote for Yui (gyu). It was just something I was trying to do to lighten up the mood (at least also for me, beacuse it's been crappy days lately). Sorry if you felt offended >.>

Blizz (yaaay~) haha, I think it's kind of sweet. there's just somthing about udnerwear that can either say sexy, cute, or sweet. *Underwear seems to be a big mood setter sometimes XD* I get injured a lot (not always due to being clumsy) so my friends do the same thing to me. (Really) Thanks for the encouragement!!

MyDearYossi Thanks! (you mind if you give a short cut to your name >.>). Haha I didn't imagine Yui (gyu) as "ditzy" as I wrote her to be, it's just how it came out of me =)

(I'm writing the) Next chapter: FINALLY, we know what Rika is thinking about and why the hell things are with her. Is it gonna be bitchy? I dont know *seriously, I dont...* Is it gonna be serious? Probably. And some of the questions from the previous chapter and the New Years chapter (Changing Time) will be answered (finally).
Although, this might not be posted until tomorrow or Saturday. Why? We're reinstalling stuff and new stuff and etc. and stuff.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Hakai

• Broken chopstick Masta
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A fistful of confetti
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2007, 11:29:48 PM »
Hi pinsan!

Can´t wait for the final chapter. I´m already bitting my nails :D

Offline Hennagaijin

I'm Perfect too
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2007, 07:09:44 AM »
Quote from: black velvet;289360
*squeals for Korean usage*
Oh, and don't hate me just because I'm an Amiyakist! :P

But thats a perfectly good reason to hate you..:P

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2007, 04:31:00 PM »
No I was laughing about Yui. I just thought it would be funny if she was really a super genius and uses the pop idol life as a cover for her having invented a time machine or the fully automated house or something

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2007, 06:29:47 PM »
All the TakaGaki parts were KYAAAAA worthy. Yes I'm a fan XD

Trust Reina to ask about Yakiniku in Korea as a reason for calling. That's smart and cute :MKlove2:  

I wouldn't mind if you decide to change the title. More room for the imagination :p

I guess you're a Hyori fan? I like her too but still prefer them as a group. Fin.K.L I mean. Oh those were the days :baa60776:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 06:45:33 AM »
Hakai! Mi Prima! Hey :) thanks for the comment

Kuya Henna haha, dont wanna scare Velvet now~ Oh well, thanks for dropping by, hehe. Now you see what Neng does on her "free" time. Keepin that YoCharMi alive.

rndm AH! i see. Well she seems pretty quiet whenever they show her on TV, and I barely listen and read the radio shows... so who knows? maybe she is?

hamz yay~~~ i guess since I wrote that, I am gonna have to start a good story line for them. It's still foggy, so I dont know when the next TakaGaki will happen.
And hell yeah, I'm a Hyori fan. She's hot too and has catchy ass songs and commercials. My friend, whom i introduced Hyori to likes Fnk.l but i havnt gotten around to listen to them. But I have see the prank they pulled on Hyori, a PV or two, and the competition poll they had against BoA (which wasn't fair cuz BoA just started!!! gar!). Although she is awesome, I still cant believe shes the highest payed singer... even after her law suit... oh well, I really wanna check out her new Drama, she looks so pretty and I wanna see her acting :)

Question:
Who would you rather see Yuko with : Mari or Kei?

-Owaranai_sLaVe
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 07:08:38 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2007, 06:46:14 AM »
終わらない紅い情熱 :
Owaranai Akai Jounetsu
[/B]

Why?

Every question that’s left unanswered starts with that word. Why this? Why that?

Why her and not me?
Why anyone but me? No one can answer me with what I’m looking for. But that’s only because there is no right answer. THIS isn’t right.

Just like how she’s not right for her.

“Stupid New Year. Not only does it mess with the nuisance of time, but it’s a constant reminder of that day.”

That day where I lost everything to the one girl who I thought I could trust and didn’t have to love to do so. Thinking these very words, the young woman went down the seafood isle slowly, while scanning the fresh stock.

“Ah, good, some shrimp for my tempura.”

Walking back to her apartment building wasn’t a big deal to Ishikawa Rika. In fact, she enjoyed the fresh air once in a while. Every time BiYuDen went out, they rode the company vans to avoid paparazzi and fans. But one thing she didn’t want to admit was the pound or two that she put on last week during New Years. A girl just knows when she’s gained or lost. You can feel it in your thighs, the way you suck your stomach in to fit in those jeans; it was all too obvious to her.

“Damn Iida’s Osechis*” Rika said to herself while crossing the street carefully and looking both ways before walking, “I Just never know when to stop eating sometimes. Maybe I should request a break from the Magic Restaurant as well…”

Walking inside the apartment buildings threw her back into reality. That reality being that her once best friend in the whole world, turned a bitch, is living in the same building as her.

Turning her head left and right, she did a quick scan around the lobby and quickly walked to the elevator. “That’s enough walking for today, the elevator is faster anyway.”

When the elevator doors opened, Rika popped her head out quickly, again doing a quick scan. Good thing Rika’s room was near the elevator, she didn’t have to risk getting caught in the act of running into her room.

Once Rika reached her door, she stopped everything to think.

Wait. Why am I the one who seems I’m hiding something? I have nothing to hide. Not only did I live in this apartment building first- but I didn’t do anything wrong to be avoiding anyway. If anything, they should be avoiding me! Feh, and here I just was running around the building, they should be scared to face me! Not the other way around. No, definitely not the other way around.

Upon opening the door and entering her apartment, Rika took off her shoes. When she dropped her grocery bag on the kitchen table, Rika sat on the kitchen table.

Why? Why did I leave them? My two best friends in the whole world, and I left them with no reason. Tsunku didn’t come to me for graduation. I came to him. But for what reason?

“Ok self; it’s time to start analyzing things.” While leaning over the table, and resting her head over her arms, Rika thought it was time to start finding a reason to explain her present feelings.

The longest six minutes passed before Rika realize she wasn’t thinking at all anymore and just stared at the cereal box she left on the table.

Ugh, this is no use, the time when I can think for myself and not for BiYuDen; it’s the last thing I want to be thinking of.

It didn’t take long for the effects of two hours of sleep and rising early to kick in. Soon enough, Rika was in deep slumber imagination. She was entranced from what happened in the past.

*Flashback*
<- Two years<-
[/B]

I waited…Maybe for too long.

“I need to tell her. I need to tell her now. I can’t wait any longer. No big deal. I already told Miki everything, I’m sure I have her consent.”

Noticing that her body didn’t move, Rika crashed into the wall next to her to brace herself for being too nervous.

“Ah! Then why can’t I tell her? Ok Rika. Deep breathes. In and out, in and out”

“Hey, don’t pass out now!” Saitou said to her while she passed by to go to the party next door.

“Shut up.”

“I’m sorry, what was that?” Saitou was halfway down the hall when she sarcastically called back just to have the last word.

Ok Rika, two more steps and you’re at her door. Just act normal. Tell her straight out how you feel. No big deal, she’s only been your friend for years now. It can’t be that bad, right?

Wait. What is that? Is that coming from her room?

Rika pressed her ear against the wooden door to Hitomi’s room.

What is that? It can’t be that… No way. What is she doing in there? Is that really Yossui?

Rika’s eyes grew as she heard a grunt that definitely sounded like Yossui’s. But it was certainly not the same person moaning earlier. When it finally processed through her mind that she was too late, she backed up horrified. As she felt her back reach the other side of the hall, she sank down and buried her head in her knees. It wasn’t long until her emotions reached from shocked to painful tears. All she heard from across the hall, behind that closed door were the monstrosity of the music of love. Through the door, the only thing she could hear was moans.
Moans of penetration. Satisfaction. Gratification.

When she heard Miki’s name being called out, she lost it.

____

The sun illuminated through the windows and brightened up the room. It couldn’t get anymore cliché than this. Birds were chirping outside and a symphony played for them. Well not really, but you can imagine it, right?

“Mmm” Hitomi began to stir in her sleep. She awoke feeling the suns rays on her cheek and the room feeling warm. About to stretch, she felt someone else’s weight on her left shoulder. Before opening her arms, she also noticed she was holding something, well someone. At least she hoped because it was warm.

When she saw Miki in her arms, she was puzzled at first. Even more puzzled to see that her white satin blanket was covering Miki, and Yossui was nearly all nude.

“Wait.” She said to herself before she started to get crazy ideas like her having sex with her co-worker. “Waaahhhh?”

Then, like a crash, it hit her. Last night hit her. All of it, at once in fact, and there was no way in stopping the passion that happened last night. Flashing images of entangled feet, soft kisses on the neck, locking hands, and heavy breathing filled her mind. Only two simple words could describe last night - Pure ecstasy.

Crap. Now to get out of here without waking her up… This is going to take some skill. Should’ve practiced more …

With a post-it note and pencil in hand, she scribed a letter to Miki and put it on the floor next to her clothes.

“Miki, I went out for a quick jog and fresh air. There should be some food… or at least water in my fridge. I have an extra towel if you want to take a shower before you leave. I think we should talk… about last night.

-Yossui”
____
Yossui ran out the door as soon as she carefully closed it. As she turned around and sighed in relief, she saw a figure.

“What the… Is that… Rika? Damn, that must’ve been one crazy party last night!”
____

Upon hearing the door close quietly and the click it made after Hitomi left, Miki rolled and noticed the missing body which she was just held in moments before.

WAIT.

I was being held by someone? What the… WHOA. And I’m naked?!
Miki screamed in her head as she looked under the only piece of cloth that covered her body from exposure.

Miki searched frantically over the room for every particle of her clothes. With the blanket draped around her, she found her panties near the balcony window but her bra on the bedside table on the other side.

What the HELL was I doing last night? Obviously something… Oh God. Don’t tell me I’m not a virg- Oh God. That would explain everything…

Reading the note from Yossui that was near her black top, she looked for some extra towels and took a shower.

“Good. It’s only 7:20. WOW, damn it’s sunny for this early in the morning. Crap. Either way, gotta get out here before someone sees.”

She was in such a rush; she didn’t even notice her sleeping friend.
____

“Hnn?” Rika stirred as soon as she heard the door slam. “What am I doing he- Oh.”

Rika got up from her spot and rose up as quickly as she could. Taking a moment because of a head rush, she also thought of what happened last night that lead her to sleep at the door of the girl she’s had the biggest infatuation of.

Lucky for Rika, the Hello! Project girls trust each other too much to lock the doors. Unlucky for the two occupying the room the night before though…

“This smell… this smell isn’t Yossui’s. It’s someone elses…”

I just wanted this New Year to be the beginning of something we could share together. I wanted to make it a special day. The day we could look back on and laugh over while we held each other. The day we can think about silently to our selves and smile while we’re too embarrassed to mention what happened and how it began. But I guess… I’m just too late…

*Somewhere*Else*
[/B]

I wonder if she kissed anyone this New Year…

*Now*
[/B]

“Hmm?” Rika popped her head up from her arms and looked around. “Damn, fell asleep again. Was I dreaming? Damn, I must be senile already. I can never remember my dreams… or if I dreamt at all!”

“Oh well, no use in sulking. I’m gonna go watch a movie. The night is young anyway. Or maybe I should take a jog…”

I haven’t seen those two since they've moved in…

When Rika went down stairs, she saw what she definitely wasn’t looking for. Miki and Yossui must’ve been working on their choreography on the way home. Miki kept arguing that her students' arms were moving too slowly.

Why? Why was our promise broken?

---
*Osechi
OwaranaiAkai Jountsu => Endless crimson passion
Passion – strong feeling, like love and hate.
>> Kizu darake demo dakishime<<

Oh damn, been a while.
Ummm it’s like late at night, and I don’t know what to say. And I’ve been busy with PTA siggies…

Anyway, as you can see, this has a lot of thinking in it too xD and that last thought from the flash back… Give ya’ll a hint … it’s not Miki, Rika, or Yossui :)

Next chapter gets a lil stalker-ish ;]

Listening : Kamiki Aya - Kizu darake demo dakishimete

-Owaranai_sLaVe
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 12:04:28 AM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2007, 01:42:28 PM »
my fav love triangle!! Yossi and Miki got drunk and *cough cough* right? But poor Rika, can't get Yossi all to herself hope she tells Yossi soonz... And that last thought... I'm guessing its Reina's.

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007, 03:33:01 PM »
Yossi and Miki in the bed!:ONbarf:  Poor Rika... But someone have to be the unlucky person...
I need the next chapter. Need to know more about this love triangleXD

Not Yossi, Miki or Rika O_O Maki? Ok, I don't even know why I'm thinking herXD

You can call me MDY if you want:)  And by the way: Aya Kamiki!!! Like her a lot:kwink:

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 11:25:42 PM »
Aw.  I feel so bad for poor Rika.  They should just be a threesome, then no one gets hurt.  :P  

So, a little stalkerish in the next chapter, huh?  Sounds interesting.  I'll be waiting!  Keep up the great work!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2007, 04:44:09 AM »
Oh crap, druken sex can be good, but definitely NOT in this case. :o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2007, 05:37:43 AM »
Only mildly confusing, but it made sense when I went back and read more carefully. Poor plot.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2007, 12:06:20 AM »
Poor Rika. Poor, poor Rika. D: So many conflicting thoughts floating in her head. (This is why love triangles can become bad.)

Hmm, and I wonder who the other person thinking is? Someone also close to the three? Reina? Maki? :confused:

Quote from: Hennagaijin;299296
But thats a perfectly good reason to hate you..:P
Is that any way to talk to your fellow FU colleague? :cry: Besides, you know GAM is hot. :heart: YoCharMi is hot, too, but still . . .

Question:
Who would you rather see Yuko with : Mari or Kei?
Mmm, Kei? But, I'm rather fond of Mari. Damn... Well, let's go with Mari x Yuko, because I haven't really seen it around enough. :P

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to add this, but your siggy is hotness, Slave! :heart:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 12:17:22 AM by black velvet »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Rapyul, Rapsyoung, Rapyoon