JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts

Author Topic: [MG2] The Episode 8 Discussion Thread - "Every Answer"  (Read 16035 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[MG2] The Episode 8 Discussion Thread - "Every Answer"
« on: June 02, 2011, 11:16:38 AM »
The Episode 8 Discussion Thread

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:37:50 PM by BarrieV »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: [MG2] The Episode 8 Discussion Thread - "Every Answer"
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 05:34:39 PM »
LOL. I was so wrong. :sweatdrop: I'll wait for you guys find out who it is.
Actually, the glasses was a pretty big tip.

Darn false hopes. Now I miss Black even more. :( And there's no sight of her in the next episode either. :cry: I wantz ma weather girl~ :angry:

Now. Spoilerific scenes of this episode!

Most emotional moment: Gekikara going all "Yuko Senpai~~" :heart:

Most LOL moment: Fondue x Hormone Love Love

Most cute Nezumi moment: Nezumi peron

Most WTF moment: Nezumi dance
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:27:28 PM by winner »

Offline xdionysusx

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 07:48:51 PM »
nice episode... got funny, emotional, serious moment mixed in the episode
and yuko, gekikara, otabe, maeda, nezumi, shibuya, gakuran, shaku, sado, torigoya, team hormone x fondue, kabuki sisters, detective minami all in one episode is epic (too bad no black)

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 07:57:01 PM »
I hope they crucify Nezumi in the end of dorama.

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 09:02:50 PM »
yeah, that dance was so strange and I loved when Torigoya stripped her coat off. it was so....sexy...
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline sunc

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 10:05:06 PM »
I hope they crucify Nezumi in the end of dorama.
Agreed -_-

Team Hormone & Team Fondue  XD

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 11:50:28 PM »
Thank you, Yuko-sama, for bringing Gekikara back to life!!  :kneelbow:

Damn, Nezumi! I didn't think you could drop even lower. Some friend you are to Center.  :angry:

Aww, if Team Hormone accepts you, than I may as well accept you as well Team Fondue.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2011, 12:55:20 AM »
So, we finally got Yuko's adventures in Heaven!  :lol:

I have a bit of a theory re: TakaDeka... I thought this when she first showed up, but her reaction to passing Maeda on the street makes me more suspicious.
You don't think that they'll rewrite it that Minami was an undercover cop, do you...? And she didn't die, they just pulled her off the assignment after she got her ass beat...
It would explain that look on TakaDeka's face when she sees Maeda (which seems less serious than what is normal for TakaDeka so far), but then the whole Erena thing from last season is just a bunch of nonsensical shit. XD

Either that or TakaDeka is Minami's older sister and saw Maeda once somewhere random.
Or TakaDeka was just like "dude, Majisuka girl not at school, is it this chick?"
Or TakaDeka was overcome by lesbianistic tendencies when passing Maeda and had to fight to keep them under control and thusly ended up with a slightly odd facial expression.

... </senseless rambling>

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 03:59:09 AM »
Or TakaDeka was overcome by lesbianistic tendencies when passing Maeda and had to fight to keep them under control and thusly ended up with a slightly odd facial expression.
I doubt I'm the only oone that kinda wants this :P

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 04:28:10 AM »
I doubt I'm the only oone that kinda wants this :P
Unfortunately, "Girl pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl wanting to be a guy to be with a girl hunted by triplets" was too long for the title of this episode. :bow:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 06:24:07 AM »
Oh.

My.

Fuck.

This episode was so much bullshit.

But first, the good. Team Hormondue!  :wub: Greatest part of the episode! The CenterNezumi stuff was good too. Predictable but in a good way.(Epic Mayu tongue is epic  :w00t:) Although Mayu's twitchy eyebrows got me again on the roof.  :rofl: Her expressions are getting damn good, but then I just can't help myself when she starts wriggling the brows.  XD XD XD

But the rest of the episode was BULL. SHIT.

Every scene with Gekikara in it was too painful to watch. I had to skim through them. Her entire storyline this season is based on her one moment of crying during Yuko's graduation in season one, which was massively wrong in the first place, and cheapened her character so so much. The Gekikara-Amakuchi thing was believable with a little stretching of the imagination, but all of this BULLSHIT with her being all rational and weepy and talking philosophical and shit is so not her and is a desecration of the Gekikara character.
The return of Sado and Torigoya almost worked but Sado's character was also pretty much massacred. Where's the intensity? The tempered passion? Why is she all amiable and shit now? Fuck that, she should still be a badass!
New school? FUCK THAT SHIT.

Not quite bullshit, but Nezumi's motivations at this point are slightly weird, too. I'd assume she wants to take over Majijo. Her plan in season 1 as well as the start of season 2 was to cause chaos in MajiGaku, so that she could take control of the leftovers using Center as her muscle. At this point though, it seems like she wants Yabakune to take over and she's slowly stealing Yabakune out from under Shibuya. Except, you know, she's still a MajiGaku student? Why are the Yabakune girls so quick to accept her leadership? Did she beat Habu up behind the scenes or were they impressed enough by her catching Shibuya's punch way back when?

Oh, and clearly TakaDeka doesn't give a shit about Maeda because it's Nami and she already has a famous idol girlfriend Ray, she don't need no juvenile delinquent girlfriend! (Although what with HanaKimi2, maybe she'll be her type after all XD)

All hail Team Hormondue!

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 06:36:14 AM »
I gotta agree with Rayle mostly here. I'm pretty disappoint with what they've done with Gekikara. It was pretty funny in the beginning but now I think its too much :lol: What the hell, man. The way the stories are progressing the last few episodes got me going:

This episode gets a 3 cus I'm losing faith. However, Mukuchi changing her name and Torigoya taking off her jacket bumps it to a 5.

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 10:06:57 AM »
awiiie, this episode made me like this ---> :cry:
though they murdered Geki's character here by making her soft, her scene with Yuko was totally awwwiii(tear-jerking moment)  :cry:
she really looks up with the former Rappapa Buchou  XD
Poor Center  :cry: :cry: :cry: and dang that conniving mouse  :twisted:
 :thumbsup - for Mukuchi
and yay for Torigoya and Sado  XD XD XD where's Black though?  :?
Boo for the new school....WTH :thumbdown:

*4 episodes to go and there's still a lot of mystery going on. I'm rooting that TakaDeka is the Minami Maeda knows from the past  :lol:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 11:53:01 AM »

Nezumi :cathappy:

10/10

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 01:22:46 PM »
Oh, and clearly TakaDeka doesn't give a shit about Maeda because it's Nami and she already has a famous idol girlfriend Ray, she don't need no juvenile delinquent girlfriend! (Although what with HanaKimi2, maybe she'll be her type after all XD)

Forget all my other theories. This is obviously the correct one and a segue into promotions for Mendol 2.  XD

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 08:26:08 PM »

Gekikara hurt so good  :wub:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 12:28:00 AM »
Maeda will become a wanted fugitive, forcing her to attend a boys school in disguise. Takadeka will follow her undercover, as will Shaku because she still neneds more screentime, and, and, I dunno, they manage to drag Torigoya along through blackmail. Or something. Cha-ching, Hana Kimi Maeda Edition is now Mendol 2 with a Majisuka connection!

Bonus points if Nezumi manages to manipulate her way into the school by playing a doctor.  :pimp:

Edit: I can't stop rewatching Team Hormondue! It's too adorable!  :panic:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 01:06:29 AM by Rayle »

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 04:15:44 AM »
Edit: I can't stop rewatching Team Hormondue! It's too adorable!  :panic:
ってか。

And since no one seems to have mentioned it in here: Torigoya's butt is HUGE. ...Just needed to get that out there.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2011, 06:16:43 PM »
Didn't really feel this ep either...

5 for lack of interesting stuff happening, but 6 for sexy Haruna moment and Team Hormon/Fondue bonding.

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts