JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: pukkey - Trapped Ocean

Author Topic: A Certain Love Story of A Cyborg Girl (MaYuki) - COMPLETED  (Read 17765 times)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
Hi,
This will be my very first fanfic that I will be posting.
Man, I am just starting my I'm now having the what they called writer's block.  :smhid :smhid :thumbdown:

Hope you guys like it.
P.S I am very open with violent reactions. So please leave a comment :)

PROLOGUE

I made myself clear not to fall in love with you,
But yet, I failed.
Now here I am making a fool out of myself, in front of you

Name: Watanabe Mayu

Let me tell you a secret, a secret that I should never tell anybody about it. That I, the famous idol Mayuyu broke our group’s Love Ban Law. To whom am I in love you asked? It is none other than my former captain and my so called “mother”. Kashiwagi Yuki.

At first, like everyone who is in love is, I am quite confused on what I really feel about Yukirin. Ever since I saw her on TEAM B’s audition, I really thought that she is cute. As the time goes by, from our very first stage performance, our first single together with the other teams, the first reshuffle  where she was promoted as Team B captain, my feelings for her grew more that sometimes that I want to go insane. I’m always thinking about her, I always want to see her.It scared me really, because I feel that I am becoming more possessive towards her.  I feel jealous when other members become close to her. I want YUKIRIN to see me and ONLY ME.

Before, I told myself not to fall in love with someone. I was contented on my Otaku plus idol life. I prefer 2D people rather than 3D. I thought falling in love is such a nuisance (which I proved it is). But what does Yukirin have to make me this type of person that I am now? To make my heart skip so fast everytime she get close to me. I try not to lose myself everytime we perform. I try to suppress my urge to pin her down everytime we do skinship towards each other. Seeing her smile almost makes me drown in euphoria.  I always daydream that Yuki is lying right next to me, doing all perverted things. Yuko noticed this and she always catch me while I’m in the middle of my daydream. For me, Yukirin is a drug that  I can get addicted to. I want to hug her, kiss her, totally mark her to make everyone know that she is MINE. I don’t want any people get close to her. I don’t want anyone to taint her. This lingering feeling of mine that always scare me. I always ask myself, what if Yukirin knows all about this? Will she love me back or will she be disgusted? I won’t really know unless I try right?

But there is only one thing that I know that I should need to do. This is my mission.

I WILL MAKE YUKIRIN MINE. No one can stop me. I will do everything it takes to make my beloved love me back. But I wonder? How the hell can I do that?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:09:52 PM by sophcaro »

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: How to be Notice by Your Beloved (Mayuki fanfic)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 02:34:16 PM »
chapter 1 please!!  :bow:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 03:33:18 PM »
chapter 1 please!!  :bow:

I am currently working at it right now, I'm still having a hard time putting it all into words =.= :(

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 03:42:25 PM »
Ganbate ne!! I will be waiting for the update :mon pray2:

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 06:36:23 PM »
I never knew that writing can really eat up most of your neurons. . .
I should pay extra respect to those who have multiple fanfics (if you have extra neurons, can you please share it to me?)

Please enjoy the update. tell me if it is boring or not :(  :( :( :( :(  :banghead:

P.S I did not watch the actual grand reformation fest so I am not sure if who was called first, is it Mayuyu or Yukirin?

Chapter 1

The grand and let us just say shocking experience of our reformation festival. We prepared physically and mentally for this event. Reshuffling of teams is not bad, I mean, you get to work with other members that you only knew by names or you don’t often socialize with. But the fact that you will be transferred to another team and leaving your old team mates behind is just too stressful. Those moments that you laugh, cry or even flirt together decrease and you will have to deal with new people. I was glad that I was back to Team B! Don’t get me wrong people. Being in Team A is nice because you get to work with the midget Soukantoku Takahashi Minami. Well, literally Yui-han is Team A’s captain and she is doing a great job while Sou-chan is always there to support her.  Let us just say, it is good to be back home. I grabbed  Yukirin’s hand and looked at her hoping that she will also be place on the same team as me. Yukirin looked at me back and smiled as she said everything will be okay.

“Kashiwagi Yuki” as her name was called, I held my breath, crossed my fingers and repeatedly saying B, B ,B in my mind.

“Team B”, and my eyes grew wide and I gave Yuki my biggest and brightess smile. I was so happy that I thank whoever god is listening to my prayers at that moment. I was about to hug my beloved until,

“Kashiwagi  Yuki–san will also hold a concurrent position with NMB48’s Team N” the announcer said.

That literally made my jaw dropped. In my mind, I want to ask Akimoto-sensei on why the hell he needs to send Yukirin on Osaka. We finally have this chance to be in one team and spend more time together.  Didn’t they know how  I wish to be together with Yukirin again? Why is fate so cruel to me?

I cried and embraced Yukirin.
“Mayuyu don’t cry” she said while wiping up my tears. “It is not that I’m being fully transferred there.”

Why Yuki? Why are you so dense? Can’t you tell that I’m crying because I don’t want to be separated to you, again? How I longed to stay on your side as we practice and attend dance lessons together? Being in different teams and being tied with individual commitments almost killed me because we rarely see each other. You barely reply to my emails, I can only see you during handshakes or concert events. I almost got to the point talking to your picture as if you’re replying to what I say. You’re so near, but yet so far. All I can do is sighed and watch you from a distance thinking that my love for you is something that can never be fulfilled.

As the event reached its conclusion, we all went to the dressing room. Man, I am so envious with these idiotic couples that we have here. Well even if they don’t officially announce it because of this law that we have, base on their actions they’re really couples. There’s Oshiriko-chan and her NyanNyan doing their usual skinship, Maeda Atsuko paid a visit and wrapped  the midget Sou-chan in a tight hug. There’s Mariko too bickering again with her Gachapin. As I’m observing, a question popped on my mind. Where did the wMatsui go?  I just saw Jurina with Rena a while ago but now they are nowhere to be found.  I just dropped that question when I saw Yuki talking with the newly appointed Captain Kuramochi.

I think Yuki noticed that I was staring at her. She bowed down to Asuka then walked into my direction. She stopped in front of me then she whispered, “Can you go with me for a while?” she then grabbed my hand as she pulled me out of this noisy room. I tried to ask Yukirin on where are we going but she didn’t give me a reply. She stopped, opened a vacant dressing room and asked me to enter. I circle my eyes in this empty room and wondered why Yuki brought me here, I heard a clicking sound and when I look back to her I swear to see this black aura around her. I can’t see any expressions from her since her eyes are being covered with her hair.

“Ano, Yukirin? Are you alright?” I asked her.
Suddenly, I can feel myself being pushed against the wall, I was about to ask Yukirin again but then I felt  her soft lips pressing against mine. My eyes grew wide and asked myself if this is for real? Am I really kissing Yuki? I tried to push Yuki away but I am to weak to do so. She started kissing me passionately and felt good. If this is a dream, how I wish not to wake up. I let Yuki do her thing as I indulged myself on the pleasure that she is giving me. The pleasure that I am patiently waiting for.

“ Mayuyu, are you listening to me? Mayu?” I got back to my senses as I heard her snapped her fingers.
“Mayuyu, are you feeling alright? Your face is red. Do you want me to call a doctor?”  Yukirin worringly asked.
“Sorry, I spaced out a bit. What are you asking again?” I asked back. Darn it, now Yukirin caught me in the middle of my daydream. I just wished I didn’t make a scene while doing so. I am so embarrased!
“I am asking if you can go to the amusement park with me this Sunday? One of the staffs from our photoshoot gave me 2 tickets to this new amusement park. They said it is great!” she said.

I asked for a moment and dialed my manager’s phone number to asked if I have appointments this Sunday.  She said none, I thanked her and hanged up the phone. I then face Yukirin and told her that I can come with her. Seeing her happy, I smiled and thank my luck.

I should start thinking of plans to make Yuki mine before I really start to go insane. This Sunday will be perfect. I smirked and luckily Yuki didn’t notice that. Yukirin. Please be ready.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 06:39:59 PM »
councious coupling

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 06:46:39 PM »
councious coupling

as of now, I can't really think of any ways on how to finish this one.
As I wrote on my previous post. I am a newbie, and to be exact, I don't have much imagination and I didn't taught writing can really kill neurons in your brain. But I hope the ideas will come.

I wished you are enjoying this one. If you have any suggestions on making this story interesting, feel free to tell me.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 06:56:08 PM »
councious coupling

as of now, I can't really think of any ways on how to finish this one.
As I wrote on my previous post. I am a newbie, and to be exact, I don't have much imagination and I didn't taught writing can really kill neurons in your brain. But I hope the ideas will come.

I wished you are enjoying this one. If you have any suggestions on making this story interesting, feel free to tell me.

Well you can always base chapters or oneshots on songs~ I do have a suggestion for a later chapter~ Like base the chapter on Nagiichi by NMB and the twist it around a little~ Because I did watch Yukirins public NMB debut of Takane no Ringo => Nagiichi and yeah Yukirin oshi here~

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 08:50:15 PM »
uwahh~~ gambatte mayu!!!!

update :bow: :bow:

mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 04:56:23 PM »
Hi there again, Chapter 2 is up. Somehow I felt that I'm relieving my stress while writing this chapter. I wonder why?

Again, sorry for this boring update. *bows down
feel free to slap me in the face if this is not good enough.

Good night . .

Chapter 2

Twilight Saga

Warm Bodies

“. . . . . . . . . “

Skip Beat

Moe Kare

Bokura ga Ita

Girl Friends

Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices

“Where the hell did this came from?” I almost shouted. Everyone in the store looked at me suspiciously since I’m wearing big pair of eyeglasses and a face mask.

“Miss, is there something I can help you with?” one of the staff asked.
“No. I’m alright, sorry for making a scene.” I told him. Luckily, they didn’t asked me to remove my mask or else, my cover will be blown! Being a famous idol sometimes is hard since you can’t just go out and play around.  By the way, in case that you are asking, I’m currently in a bookstore checking for some references. I thought I might get any ideas to create a plan on my date with Yuki this Sunday (if it is really a date). So far the romance books that they have here are almost paranormal and romance genres such as vampire and even zombies falling in love with a mere human. To tell you the truth, I’m not into those kinds of genres so I tried to check if mangas will also do the trick. But it seems an irresponsible customer just place a business book in the manga section. In the end, I went out the store empty handed.

As I walk home, I tried to compare my situation I’m at with those visual novel games I’ve finished playing recently. I can’t help but to think negatively. All of the options that I can think of, they may lead me to a bad ending. My vision suddenly became cloudy, I can’t stop myself, I can’t stop these tears from falling. I FEEL SO EMPTY without her. It is like my world revolves around her. My beloved, what should I do for you to love me back? What kind of spell did you used to make my heart suffer like this?

“MAYU!” I heard this familiar voice called my name. As I turn my head, I can see a bright light approaching, fast. I didn’t notice that I’m on a pedestrian crossing and that the traffic light is now green. I’m screwed, that’s what I thought. My feet won’t move. I closed my eyes, trying to prepare on what is going to happen. Then someone grabbed my hand, and pulled me away from that spot that I’m standing. This scent. This presence.  I cried, because I thought I would not see her anymore. But here she is, she was the one who saved me just now.

“Mayu! Are you out of your mind?”.
 “Mou, what are you doing spacing out like that?” she continued.
I can tell that she’s angry at this point. But I sense that she also is worried about me. All I can do is cry. I was so terrified. It was MY fault anyway spacing out like that. But can you blame me? Can you blame me for loving you so much that I always lose myself thinking about you? I can’t utter a word. I can’t ask her what do she feel about me. What am I to you Yukirin? I just continued on sobbing.

Everyone looked at us. Yuki help me stand, she called a taxi and accompany me home. I just sit there silently without looking at her. She looked at me with a worried face. She keeps on asking me what is wrong but I couldn’t answer her. In the end, she gave up and we stayed like this until we reached my house.

I thanked her for what she did a while ago and opened the door. I didn’t look back. I went straight to my room but didn’t open the lights. I watched her walk away still wondering what happened to me. I continued watching her until she disappeared in the dark. Then I asked myself. Should I just give up?

[/size]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 05:02:09 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 05:44:14 AM »
Please update again soon  :cathappy: my birthday is tomorrow so that would be AMAZING. I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! Mayuki is my OTP forever  :wub: thanku for a new fanfic I've been waiting for one  :nervous

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 06:07:43 AM »
Please update again soon  :cathappy: my birthday is tomorrow so that would be AMAZING. I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! Mayuki is my OTP forever  :wub: thanku for a new fanfic I've been waiting for one  :nervous

I'm happy to hear that.. .
I guess killing most of your neurons to update this one is worth it.

Unfortunately, I might be able update this later this week because of my work load. Consider it a a belated birthday gift :)

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 04:23:03 PM »
So here it is. I thought it may take me later this week to post an update. But it seems adrenaline rush helped me.

Again, feel free to slap me if it is not good enough.

Chapter 3

I'm worried about Mayuyu.
She seems to space out more lately.
Is it because of stress? It is hard for me to see her like that. Oh my beloved, what’s happening with you?

Oops, did I just say that? Okay, I give up, you read it right. Yes, I like Mayuyu. No, actually I love her. Ever since Team B’s audition, I thought that she was cute. From our very first stage performance, our first single together with the other teams, the first reshuffle  where I was promoted as Team B captain, my feelings for her grew more that sometimes that I want to go insane. I’m always thinking about her, I always want to see her. It scared me really, because I feel that I am becoming more possessive towards her.  I feel jealous when other members become close to her. I want MAYUYU to see me and ONLY ME.

Before, I told myself not to fall in love. I was contented with me being a member of AKB48. I thought falling in love is such a nuisance. Indeed it is. Mayuyu, what kind of spell did you cast on me? Just seeing you makes me drown in euphoria. You don’t have the slightest idea how I try to control my urge to pin you down. I try hard to keep myself together when I see you. I want to hug you, kiss you, ravish you, I want to make you mine. She is my drug that I am addicted to.

My dear Mayuyu, please forgive me. Forgive me for thinking perverted things like this.  But can you blame me? Can you blame me for loving you so much that I always lose myself thinking about you? Forgive me for not replying to your emails. Everybody knows I don’t reply to them after all.

Honestly, I’m a bit disappointed with the results of the team reformation. I waited for 2 years just to be place on the same team as her again. Yes, my wish was granted, she was brought back to team b. But they gave me a concurrent position in team n.  I thought we can spend more time together.  Being in different teams and being tied with individual commitments almost killed me because we rarely see each other. I almost got to the point talking to your picture as if you’re replying to what I say. You’re so near, but yet so far. All I can do is sighed and watch you from a distance thinking that my love for you is something that can never be fulfilled.

I’m so envious with Yuko and her Nyan Nyan, Takamina and Acchan. And lately, it seems the wMatsui combi are on that same level. I tried to ask Asuka for an advised. But after seeing you spacing out like that again, I can’t help myself to worry. Then, I just remembered that some staff from one of my photo shoots gave me tickets for a newly open amusement park. Maybe I should use this chance. I don’t care if you hate me or not. But I will tell you what I really feel about you.

“ Mayuyu, are you listening to me? Mayu?” I snapped my fingers.
“Mayuyu, are you feeling alright? Your face is red. Do you want me to call a doctor?”  I worryingly asked.
“Sorry, I spaced out a bit. What are you asking again?” She asked back.
“I am asking if you can go to the amusement park with me this Sunday? One of the staffs from our photoshoot gave me 2 tickets to this new amusement park. They said it is great!” I told her.

She asked for a moment and called her manager’s phone number. Afterwards, she then face me and and said it is okay. I am so happy, I smiled and thanked my luck.

This Sunday will be perfect. I smirked and luckily Mayuyu didn’t notice that.

I’m glad I followed her on her way home, or else, I would no longer see my beloved. Mayu? What is going on with you? Why won’t answer my questions? I gave up, I help her stand, called a taxi and accompany her to her house. She kept silent and we stayed like that. She thanked me for what I did and opened the door. She didn’t look back. I walked away still wondering what is happening. Do you hate me Mayu? Why won’t you say anything?

But that won’t stop me. I won’t give up. I don’t care if you’ll hate me. Oh my dear Mayuyu, please be ready.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 05:16:39 PM »
go go mayuki!!!
mayu please dont space out.. we dont want to lose you yet..  :panic:

Offline chotei_sha

• MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 06:27:11 AM »
Woohoo! Thank you for the update :D best way to end my birthday author-san!  :love: I'll be waiting patiently for the next. Thank you again for using your time for mayuki  :twothumbs

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 01:07:36 PM »
Woohoo! Thank you for the update :D best way to end my birthday author-san!  :love: I'll be waiting patiently for the next. Thank you again for using your time for mayuki  :twothumbs

i've been thinking of writing my first fanfic using MaYuki as heroines. . .

After all, I'm a Mayuyu Ota XD

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 02:23:55 PM »
Numbers, flow charts and more numbers. . .  :bleed eyes:  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
Somehow, things are getting tougher and so as the work load.

This is a quick chapter guys. Sorry for this lame and short update -,-

Btw, as you can read, the ones highlighted red are all Mayuyu's plus, let us just say that either Mayuyu or Yuki send the other one a message confirming if they can still continue their "date". To be honest, I really suck on those kind of scenarios and I don't have the slightest idea on where to insert that scene on this story. *bows down

Before you guys forget, you're still free to slap me if this is not good enough.

Chapter 4

“If I told I love you, what would you do?”. 

Here I go again, talking to your picture. I kept staring at it hoping that I could fall asleep. But every time I close my eyes, your worried face is all I can see. I’m sorry if I keep on lying to you. I keep telling you I’m okay but the truth is, I’m not. It is your fault anyway. I’m scared; you might not want to be with me if you discover my secret.

I’m lost and I want you to find me. Save me from this madness, this loneliness. Tell me you love me too.

Yeah I know, I being too dramatic here, but I can’t help it. For years, she’s been there supporting me. She’s the only one who can make me happy. Maybe I should ask that puppy who loves to kiss everyone. She was in this situation before.  Actually, I’m jealous at her because she found a way to get  Gekikara fall for her. Or maybe it just so happen that Rena already like her? My brain wants to explode!

Maybe I just need to tell her directly. I mean, it would just take 3 words, years awkwardness when we see each other and maybe a feeling of her being disgusted with me. I need to make a decision fast. Tomorrow is already Sunday.

Kami-sama. Please help me. I beg you.

“If I told you I love you, what will you do?”

Here I go again, talking to your picture. I kept staring at it hoping that I could fall asleep. But every time I close my eyes, your empty ones are all I can see. You’re hiding something from me, I can feel it. You keep on telling me that you are okay. I know you are lying. You’re scared of something, but I don’t have an idea what it is. You used to tell me everything. Did I do something wrong?

I feel that you are lost somewhere but I’ll find you. Even if you push me away, I won’t care. I can’t stand seeing you like that. My world revolves around you. I love you. Please tell me you love me too.
----------------
As you can see, I’m having my own drama here, but I can’t help it. I mean, I’ve always been in Mayuyu’s side for how many years now. I know how to cheer her up when she’s feeling down. But somehow, I can feel that she changed a little. It is not that she’s avoiding me, but somehow I feel that she’s not comfortable when I’m with her.

Then suddenly, something hit me hard.

Don’t tell me Mayuyu is in love? To whom?

I clenched my fist as I ask this question to myself. Nobody can make Mayuyu happy but me. ONLY ME.
You should feel my black aura now.

I’m starting to lose my patience. I tried to calm myself down.
What will Mayuyu say if she sees me on this state? But if this is true, this person is lucky enough to feel my eternal wrath. Is it a she or worse, a he? Darn it. Am I too late?

I won’t let anyone place their dirty hands on MY MAYUYU!

I need to do something here. I don’t want to lose her.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to do that?

Should I just kidnap and hide her far from here? That maybe a good idea. But I might hurt her if I take that route.

Maybe I just need to tell her directly. I mean, it would just take 3 words, years of awkwardness when we see each other and maybe a feeling of her being disgusted with me. I need to make a decision, fast. Tomorrow is already Sunday.

Kami-sama. Please help me. I beg you.

Lame Story ahead!

Offline chotei_sha

• MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2014, 12:30:25 AM »
 :cow: thanks again!! Mayuki heroines sounds like a good idea :cathappy: keep working hard!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2014, 04:53:10 PM »
:cow: thanks again!! Mayuki heroines sounds like a good idea :cathappy: keep working hard!

Thanks again and I'll definitely work hard for the finale. . .
I'm still checking my resources for any idea on how to write that though. . .

Lame Story ahead!

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
    • Rinca00
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 02:25:23 PM »
This would be the last. .
It took me time to finish it because of some very stressful things at work.

I would like to say thank you, I never expected that I'll receive some positive results even if the story is so common. I really do appreciate that :)

Chapter 5

Today may be the last time that we’ll have fun like this.
Today may be the last time that we’ll have fun like this.

I made my decision. I’ll tell her what I feel. That I love her and I want to stay by her side. If it is possible, I want it to be FOREVER.
I made my decision. I’ll tell her what I feel. That I love her and I want to stay by her side. If it is possible, I want it to be FOREVER.

After today, my relationship with Yuki will either go to the next level or will be destroyed. Right now, I don’t want to think about that. I guess I’ll enjoy this day first before the moment of truth arrives. I need to prepare now. I need to look 3x more cuter so that she won’t forget this day. If she rejects my confession, well, I don’t know yet, I’ll think about it later I guess

We agreed to meet up at 9am in front of amusement park’s entrance.  I walked happily while humming “Heavy Rotation”. Then, I saw her waving at me. Suddenly, my heart pounds wildly. My mouth gasped, she looks gorgeous on her outfit!

(If you have any other pictures of hot and sexy Yuki, please post in now. I just changed computers and I lost all of my AKB48 files, most of it =.=)

Okay, so this is bad. I need to compose myself together. This will be a very long day for me.
“Yuki! Sorry if I’m late! How long have you been waiting?” I apologized.
“Don’t worry Mayu, by the way you’re not late.” she said “It is only 8:45, it just so happen that I woke up early.” She continued.

She smiled at me and that cause me to be as red as a cherry and tomato. She offered her hand and I gladly accepted it. I can’t help but blush upon entering the park since she is holding my hands firmly. 

So we did what people normally do while in a amusement park.

We did try most of the rides, except for the ones that can make us squeal for our lives (e.g roller coaster). There are some people who look at us and approached us to have an autograph or a two shot picture. But most of the time they just let us enjoy the rides and I’m grateful with that.

At lunch, we tried the park’s best seller, their deluxe melon pan (if Rena is with us right now, she will get overcited) and their quadruple banana split with so much chocolate drizzled on it. My heat race so quickly when Yuki wiped the chocolate on my face. I said thank you and avoided her warm gaze.

We continued on our quest of enjoying what this amusement park has to offer and I now agree that it is the best.

“Ne Mayuyu, do you want to stay and watch the fireworks display later?” Yuki asked me.
“I’ll be glad to see that!” I said.

Luckily we did find a place in the park that where only few people are around. . I can say that this is a very small park on a secluded area of this amazing place. We sat on a nearby bench as we wait for the fireworks display to start. (Imagine a bench that has a view where you can see half of a very big Ferris Wheel )

5 minutes before the start of the show. This is the moment that I’ve been waiting for. Looking for the right words that I want to say, I held my breath, and looked up on the Ferris Wheel.

“Yuki, can you still remember that first time we met each other?” I started.
“Eeh?”. I didn’t look at her while starting my heart warming speech.
“Ever since I saw you on Team B’s audition, I thought that you were cute.  As the time goes by, from our very first stage performance, our first single together with the other teams, the first reshuffle  where you were promoted as Team B captain, my feelings for you  that I thought was only admiration grew more that sometimes that I want to go insane. I can’t stop thinking about you. I always want to see you.  I feel jealous when other members become close to you.” I stopped for a bit.

“I want YUKIRIN to see me and ONLY ME.”

I didn’t hear any response from her. This is odd, I thought. Yuki is known for being a reaction queen. But why is she not saying anything? My tears are slowly dropping from my eyes, but I still didn’t look at her.

Goodbye my first love.

“Mayu” I heard her call my name but I still didn’t face her. I’m too scared and embarrassed that I want to bury myself in a 10 feet hole.

Yuki made me face her and to my surprise, I felt her soft lips pressed to mine!
At that exact moment, the fireworks display started. We stayed on that position forever. I’m just being exaggerated. It was just a few minutes. Two minutes maybe? But I really felt it was forever! Does this mean?

“I LOVE YOU Watanabe Mayu”

Those words finally made me cry.

I never thought that this love of mine will be requited. (Kataomoi Finally? Anyone?)

“Yuki, can you pinch me to check if I’m not dreaming?” I asked her. She placed both of her hands on my cheeks and pinched me.

“OUCH! That hurts!”
“But you told me to pinch you” she said laughing.

She looked at me again and this time I didn’t avoid her warm gaze. I didn’t move even her face went closer on mine, until I felt her soft lips again. I can be addicted to this. I told myself. I hugged Yuki afterwards and we both watched the fireworks together.

Yuki’s POV

“Ne Mayuyu, do you want to stay and watch the fireworks display later?” I asked her.
“I’ll be glad to see that!” she said.

Luckily we did find a place in the park that where only few people are around. I can say that this is a very small park on a secluded area of this amazing place. We sat on a nearby bench as we wait for the fireworks display to start. (Imagine a bench that has a view where you can see half of a very big Ferris Wheel )

5 minutes before the start of the show. This is the moment that I’ve been waiting for. Looking for the right words that I want to say, I held my breath, and looked up on the Ferris Wheel. Until.

“Yuki, can you still remember that first time we met each other?” she started.
“Eeh?” I looked at her but her attention is still on that freaking Ferris Wheel.
“Ever since I saw you on Team B’s audition, I thought that you were cute.  As the time goes by, from our very first stage performance, our first single together with the other teams, the first reshuffle  where you were promoted as Team B captain, my feelings for you  that I thought was only admiration grew more that sometimes that I want to go insane. I can’t stop thinking about you. I always want to see you.  I feel jealous when other members become close to you.” She continued.

Don’t tell me she also.

“I want YUKIRIN to see me and ONLY ME.”

I’m known for being a reaction queen. But how would you expect me to react after hearing my beloved confess to me before I can?

Then I noticed her tears slowly dropping. I sighed and strengthen my resolve. This is it.

“Mayu” I called her name but she still didn’t face me. I smiled and gently pulled her face in front of me.

I pressed my lips on her soft ones.
At that exact moment, the fireworks display started. We stayed on that position forever. I’m just being exaggerated. It was just a few minutes. Two minutes maybe? But I really felt it was forever! Does this mean?

“I LOVE YOU Watanabe Mayu”

Then she cried.
I never thought that this love of mine will be requited. (Kataomoi Finally? Anyone?)

“Yuki, can you pinch me to check if I’m not dreaming?” she asked me.

My dear Mayuyu, this is not a dream. But since you’re so cute right now, I am more than happy to make you realize that you are not dreaming. I placed both of my hands on her cheeks and pinched her.

“OUCH! That hurts!”
“But you told me to pinch you” I said laughing.

I looked at her again and this time she didn’t avoid my gaze. She still didn’t move even my face went closer on hers, until I felt her soft lips again. I can be addicted to this. I told myself. She hugged me afterwards and we both watched the fireworks together.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 02:54:18 PM by Rinca »

Lame Story ahead!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: pukkey - Trapped Ocean