JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Shy Boy

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 262074 times)

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 8)(UPDATED)
« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2013, 09:55:31 AM »
A smack down between a vampire and a werewolf. Badass 8)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2013, 11:41:23 AM »
I've just read your fic and I have one word to said~ AWESOME!!!! :on GJ: :on GJ:
Next chapter is a fight between vamp - Yuki and werewolf - Sayaka :on woohoo:
I wonder what's Yuki's problem :err:
Hope she'll solve it soon and won't make Mayu hurt :fainted:
Anyway, hope Yuki'll go out in time to save Haruna :on drink:
Can't wait to see the action scenes :frustrated:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2013, 11:49:45 AM »
Thank you for supporting my fic, everyone!!  :ptam-cry: :ptam-cry:

Next chapter will be filled with action scenes..

Although Yuki is a vampire, she might have a little trouble fighting with Sayaka though..

Since Sayaka is the Alpha wolf.. The leader and also the strongest werewolf in the clan.

As for Yuki's mysterious secret that she had been hiding all along, it will be revealed soon..

But not now..

Be patient and stay tuned!!  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2013, 01:50:58 PM »
Ah~ My dear sweet Sayaka makes her appearance... :inlove: :wub: :wub: :oops:

..And she's a freaking WEREWOLF!!!!!!!!!! :shocked :shocked

Yeah, this won't be a long battle. :yep:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2013, 03:46:43 PM »
i read it in go
and the only thing that i could say 'bout this fic is
AWESOME!!!!!! :twothumbs
good work~

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2013, 04:07:36 PM »
I knew it. WMatsui arc always the last one when it comes to fic. :banghead:

Well, I'll just think of it as the best one comes last. = ='

Back to Kojiyu's arc, I'd never expect the alpha to show up so soon.

And I'm curious about Yukirin's secret. Give us some hint. XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2013, 04:24:23 PM »
that was a great chap
ah.. the arguements...
oh, sado.... lol, mayuge~~
eh? sayaka is alpha?
there's always someone surprising as the boss

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2013, 05:23:55 PM »
Sherin-san,

The alpha didn't want to drag anymore time and decided to eliminate Kojiharu herself.

Well, if you want a hint about yuki's secret, there will be a tiny hint in the next chapter.

You just need to find it yourself.  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2013, 05:34:53 PM »
CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT.  :panic:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #209 on: July 08, 2013, 11:41:25 AM »
I know a lot of my readers can't wait to see the fight between black and choukoku.

So, guess what?

I will be uploading the chapter in a few hours time!!

This is how I thank all my readers for supporting my fic.

Well, this includes silent readers as well..

Stay tuned!!! :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: July 08, 2013, 12:32:50 PM »
Nyan-nyan was hopeless lol..
She helped stranger.. XD

And I'm curious about Yuki's past.. :(

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #211 on: July 08, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »
Here comes chapter 9!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Lots and lots of fighting!!! :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!  :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Chapter 9 - Black vs Choukoku

“You humans trust way too easily!” Choukoku growled as she stood up from the sofa, snickering at Kojiharu’s stupidity.

“W-What do you want?! Stay away!” Kojiharu shouted at Choukoku who is stepping in closer and closer to Kojiharu.

“You have made me lost my precious ace! And because of this matter, even my Beta has betrayed me! You have gave me more than enough reason for me to rip you apart!” Choukoku shouted back at Kojiharu who is now shivering in fear.

“Y-Yuki-“ Kojiharu attempted to scream for Yuki’s help but was silenced by Choukoku as she lifted Kojiharu up by the neck and pinned her to the wall. Kojiharu was literally coughing and struggling for air while trying to pry open Choukoku’s grip but to no avail. Choukoku’s grip was way too strong for Kojiharu. A tear then flowed down her cheeks as she tried to yell for Yuki again. “Y-Yuki…”

“Let her go!” A voice then echoed in the living room as a high speed kick came flying towards Choukoku, causing her to lose her grip from Kojiharu to defend against it with both her arms.

“Black!? What are you doing here?!” Choukoku growled.

“I was about to ask you the same question, Choukoku.” Yuki sounded as Choukoku deflected Yuki’s kick away, bouncing Yuki back few meters.

Yuki then looked at Kojiharu who is panting and coughing on the floor. “Haruna-sama, are you alright?”

“I-I’m fine.” Despite saying that she’s fine, Kojiharu continued gasping for air while coughing.

“Yuko has a vampire as a friend!? She has stoop WAY TOO LOW!!” Choukoku shouted.

“Let me correct you of something. Yuko-san is not my friend. I’m merely protecting an innocent lady’s life.” Yuki answered calmly.

“You can’t protect her forever, Black!” Choukoku shouted again.

“So, how long has it been since we last met? 1 year? 2 years? I missed those days when you got your ass kicked right in front of my face. Pitiful..” Yuki replied with a snicker.

“Tch- This time will be different! You will not have your ‘beloved’ Ace to save you.” Choukoku answered.

“We will have to find out by ourselves then.” Yuki said as she got ready in her battle position.

“A vampire of the royal blood.. You should be a formidable opponent for me. So I will not waste my time playing around with you. I will be going all out!” Choukoku voiced out loud as she transformed into her lycan form in an instant. As already known, she has fur of gold with glowing red eyes.

“Haruna-sama, run!” Yuki shouted. Upon hearing Yuki’s statement, Kojiharu stood herself up and rushed towards the door.

“Not so fast!” Choukoku shouted as she was reaching out her hand to Kojiharu, attempting to stop her. At that time, Yuki flew in front of Choukoku and smacked away her hand, preventing Choukoku from reaching Kojiharu before landing a kick on her face, causing her to tumble backwards a little. By then, Kojiharu had already exited from the house. Without a moment of hesitation, Yuki leaped towards Choukoku and attempted another kick, but to no avail, as Choukoku managed to grab hold of Yuki’s leg and slammed her on the ground. Choukoku then attempted to crush her claws on Yuki, only for it to hit the ground as Yuki manages to somersault backwards thanks to her fast reaction.

Choukoku then pounced towards Yuki’s direction at start swinging her claws with all her might continuously. Yuki was fast enough to read Choukoku’s movements and able to dodge each and every one of the deadly swings before jumping behind Choukoku to deliver yet another kick to the back of her head. This time, Choukoku managed to dodge the kick and leaped backwards to keep a distance from Yuki.

“You’re slow, Choukoku.” Yuki dissed.

“We will see about who’s slow!” Choukoku shouted. Yuki then springed forward towards Choukoku and attempted her trademark high speed kick. Upon noticing, Choukoku immediately dodged to the side, causing her to miss the target before delivering a powerful punch that sent Yuki crashing into the wall. Yuki laid on the floor, attempting to stand up before Choukoku landed a hard stomp on Yuki’s head, causing her to cough out some blood.

“You’re weak, Black! What happened to you!? You used to be so much better than this! Unless, you’re like Yuko. Falling for a filthy human! Maybe I should eliminate her as well so that you will fight me properly!” Choukoku insulted.

Upon hearing this statement, Yuki immediately retaliated with a punch on Choukoku’s leg, causing her to stumble away, before attempting her trademark high speed kick again. This time, it managed to hit Choukoku and caused some damage to her because of Choukoku’s statement which angered her so much.

“I won’t let you hurt anyone close to me! I will protect them!” Yuki screamed out loud while panting.

“You’re protecting Yuko’s girl too? You’re a vampire! You’re supposed to care less about a werewolf’s matter!” Choukoku replied.

“Yuko-san and I might not be in good terms, but we have fought together before! So, I will not let anyone mess around with Yuko-san’s belongings!”

“You’re a disgrace to the vampires, Black! Caring about other species and puny humans! Just like that filthy Ace of yours!” Choukoku insulted again.

This time, Yuki had an angry look carved into her face and said in a threatening tone. “Do not insult our Ace! I’m warning you!”

“She’s a weak, feeble-minded creatur-“ Ignoring Yuki’s statement, Choukoku continued to insult, before getting silenced with Yuki’s high speed kick that caused Choukoku to crash into a wall.

“See? I did warn you before.” Yuki said with a sarcastic tone.

Choukoku then stood herself up from the ground and growled. “That’s more like it, Black! I was beginning to get a little bored from this!” Choukoku then immediately pounced and attempted a kick, but was dodged easily by Yuki as she managed to grab hold of Choukoku’s leg and tossed her into another wall. Without a moment of hesitation, Yuki leaped towards Choukoku’s direction, only to be retaliated by a kick on the stomach that sent Yuki flying into a table nearby, breaking it. By this time, Yuki was already struggling to stand as the strength of a Alpha lycan’s kick was a little unbearable even for a royal blood vampire. During that time, Choukoku lifted Yuki up by gripping on her face, before slamming and pinning her to a wall. Yuki was literally screaming in pain while struggling to pry off Choukoku’s hand which was crushing her skull little by little.

“What’s the matter, Black? Lost the energy to retaliate?” Choukoku insulted, as she tighten her grip on Yuki’s face, causing her to scream even louder. Not wanting to lose, Yuki immediately delivered a powerful double kick to Choukoku’s stomach, causing her to release Yuki from her grasp and held her own stomach.

Choukoku then snickered. “Stubborn little vampire, are you? That actually hurts quite a bit.”

During this time, Yuki was already struggling to keep herself conscious from all the damage she had taken by leaning towards a table, balancing herself up. Yuki then shouted as she ran towards Choukoku to deliver a punch but was easily dodged by Choukoku.

“You’re slow, Black!” Choukoku insulted, before grabbing Yuki’s head and slammed it down onto the ground hard, causing her to cough out blood again.

Choukoku then stepped away from Yuki for a moment. “Come on, Black! You fight like a child! Give me some challenge!”

As Yuki then attempted to stand up, Choukoku immediately stomped on Yuki’s body hard, causing her to fall back on the ground and screaming for pain. The impact was so much that Yuki felt some of her ribs breaking apart.

Choukoku then stepped away from Yuki again. “Come on, stand up, Black! I’m getting bored all over again!”

Yuki attempted to lift herself up again, only to be stomped back to the ground for the second time, screaming for pain again. Choukoku then lifted Yuki up by the neck and insulted. “Look at your face! So messed up!” signifying Yuki’s bloodied up face.

Yuki was literally coughing and struggling for air while furiously swinging her legs randomly. Choukoku then slammed Yuki onto the ground again, causing her to cough out blood for another time. This time, Yuki gathered all her energy to deliver another double kick to Choukoku’s stomach, causing her to stumble backwards and growling in pain. Feeling angered and annoyed, Choukoku immediately lifted Yuki again, but this time, it was by the hair.

“You’re a stubborn bat aren’t yo-“ Yuki immediately silenced Choukoku with a punch to her eye, causing her to lose grip of Yuki’s hair to growl in pain while covering her eyes. Yuki immediately used this chance to deliver a fury of gatling punches to Choukoku’s stomach while screaming nonstop to gather her strength and ended it with a powerful blow from her knee towards Choukoku’s stomach. Choukoku growled in pain, while falling into kneeling position, grabbing her stomach. “T-That hurts like hell, damnit!” Choukoku cursed.

Yuki then decided to end this match with a high speed kick to Choukoku’s neck, but immediately got blocked. Choukoku then punched Yuki, sending her flying across the room, crashing into a wall again. Choukoku then stood up and gave a long and loud sigh “You actually managed to hurt me to this extent. I have to tell you, I wasn’t expecting this at all.”

Choukoku then walked towards Yuki and attempted to stomp on Yuki’s body again. This time, Yuki managed to dodge the stomp and rolled in between Choukoku’s legs, grabbed her tail and swinged her onto the ground. Choukoku immediately retaliated with a kick that send Yuki crashing into the wall again. “You’ve gone way past your limits, Black! Why don’t you just lay down on the ground right now! You are starting to piss me off a lot!”

Choukoku was right. It has been some time since Yuki has lost the strength to even speak. She has long past her limits. The injury and damage received by Yuki was simply way too much even for a vampire to stay conscious. Yuki then lifted herself up from the floor with the aid of a table and finally opened her mouth. “G-Gorilla…”

Enraged, Choukoku immediately leaped towards Yuki and punched her on the face, causing her to stumble backwards and fall onto the ground again. Choukoku then lifted Yuki up by the neck again. “Why don’t you say that one more time.” Choukoku threatened.

Eventhough Yuki was struggling for air, she managed to open her mouth again. “I-I s-said g-gorilla…”

Upon hearing this ridiculous statement once again, Choukoku smashed Yuki’s head to the ground hard. “You love to tick people off, don’t you? You should know I hate people calling me gorilla the most!”

Choukoku then turned around, leaving Yuki laying on the ground to continue her hunt for Kojiharu. An arm suddenly gripped Choukoku’s shoulder.

“I w-will n-not let y-you get to H-Haruna s-sama..” Yuki said while struggling to balance herself up.

Seemingly annoyed by Yuki’s persistence, Choukoku’s hand curled up into a fist and delivered a powerful punch to Yuki’s stomach, causing her to drop into kneeling position while coughing out blood.

“You’ve wasted a lot of my time here, Black. But I really have to say this. You really are a formidable opponent.” Upon finishing her sentence, Choukoku delivered a deadly knee blow on Yuki’s chin, causing her to tumble backwards and finally motionless on the ground.

“I’m sorry, everyone.. I failed.”

Chapter 9 - Black vs Choukoku
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 10 - The Alpha, The Beta and The Ace
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:49:26 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 9)(UPDATED)
« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2013, 03:51:52 PM »
Thank you for the update  :bow:

Who is the Vampire Ace, though?? Is it Sae??

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #213 on: July 08, 2013, 03:52:13 PM »
See, Black? THAT is why you don't call MY Sayaka a "gorilla." :thumbdown:

She means business about that stuff, and will show you up if you EVER!!! And I mean "EVER!!! :angry:" call her that again.

Choukoku(Sayaka) and I share the same feelings! :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #214 on: July 08, 2013, 03:57:21 PM »
olive29 : The identity of the vampire ace will be revealed soon... but not now.. pls be patient..  :twothumbs

TTLuver497 : A hardcore fan of Akimoto Sayaka i see..  :on lol:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2013, 04:05:33 PM »
TTLuver497 : A hardcore fan of Akimoto Sayaka i see..  :on lol:
Yes. Yes I am. If I may say, I believe that I am Sayaka's #1 fan! XD Nante ne...

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2013, 04:46:12 PM »
Oh, I start read it but it ended too soon. :panic:
Eh Yuki can't be so weak, she should be ACE. I love Sayaka too what should I do? :nervous
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2013, 05:04:08 PM »
Zita-san,

Yuki is not the vampire ace..

It's not that Yuki is weak..

Its just that the alpha wolf was too strong for Yuki..  :on GJ:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #218 on: July 08, 2013, 09:18:46 PM »
Whoa~! :O Yuki got beaten badly..

Can't wait to know who is that vampire ace..

Yuko hurry!

Uwaaa~ Great update.. Can't wait to see more action..

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #219 on: July 09, 2013, 02:54:47 AM »
nooo yuki...how dare you sayaka!!! hurt yuki-sama!!!

still don't have any clue yuki problem LOL i think just wait vampire arc~

yuko!!! why the hero always late...

yuki....she hurt badly....

nezumi sama will mad....wonder if mayu had something more than her intelegent brain...i mean IQ 140 doesn't work well if you must confront a supernatural.....just become the strategy in the team...

what so wrong with the alpha??

thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Shy Boy