JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Gimme Choko!!

Author Topic: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 8 (YuiParu, KomimiAnna, KumiPeace)  (Read 11820 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
To tell the truth, I didn't want to post it until I had a few chapters done, but then again, who really cares, I'll lose motivation if I don't post it. Sengoku Shoujo, I don't think there have been any Warring States themed fanfiction around here, so why not. Don't expect anything much from a Chapter 0 though, it means prologue in my mind.

Due to the fact that some chapters are just horrible, I'll put the link in red... You can skip them... And I'll put a summary at the end until I finish rewriting it.

Chapter 0(This post)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 0

A group of girls stared into the sunset from a large hill connected to a forest like area that overlooked a city. They all wore the same type of clothing with numerous variations, like the way yankee modify their uniforms, they wore somewhat beige prison uniforms.

“Should we take a break before going into the city?” A girl with short hair and a dark jacket over her uniform spoke. She was Nobunaga, the leader of the Habu as shown from the insignia on the uniform.

Another girl with long black hair and a black leather jacket worn in a similar manner nodded in agreement. She was Annin, the leader of Mongoose. She and several others had the Mongoose insignia on their uniform. The rest had the Habu insignia.

“But what do we do once we get to the city?”

One Habu girl, Paru, with eyes that sometimes look a bit squinty asked a question that contained the biggest problem with their escape from that prison. Even though the news Prison HOPE, also known as Majisuka Prison, was corrupt and evil was out, no one in the right mind would trust suspicious and somewhat dangerous looking girls that had prison uniforms on.

“I don’t have much that would help.”

“Neither do I.”

Peace and Miyu replied. Seeing as that they were the so called ‘cleaners’ and that Peace was in charge of procurement, they thought that it was best to just spell it out that they couldn’t help.

The girl with a somewhat chubby face, Peace, rummaged through her pouch and shook her head. Miyu leaned against a tree and thought for a bit. Two girls from Mongoose, one with glasses, Messi and one that had a messy side-ponytail and was leashed, Yagi stood by the side watching.

“Eh… So we’re basically stuck…”

“…Un… It seems so…”

“Hehehe, there’s more trouble now, nantene~”

Komimi, one of the more wimpy members of Habu spoke first, stating the obvious. Another girl who wore blue-ish knit items agreed. Nantene, the girl with pigtails on both sides, spoke in her own special way with her doll.

“Uruseeyo!!” Uruseeyo yelled out and punched a tree.

“Urk…”

Nearly everyone said with a tone of worry. Even though it wasn’t intended, a weird teal magic seal appeared on the ground, enveloping where they were standing in teal light.

You idiots…” The part Russian girl on Mongoose put in the last word. As it was in Russian, no one really grasped the meaning besides the leaders and one or two others.

Right after, the light became so bright that it was nearly impossible to see through. An explosion or something of the sort happened.

Should I continue? And guess what pairings and who will be who! I'm not using Majisuka pairings for the pairing that I think is the most important at the moment, but there might be Majisuka pairings, who knows~ Going to work on Chapter 1~ Part 1 is finished, all I need are the other parts~
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:00:42 PM by Shinoki »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 0 - Pairings TBA
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 02:28:40 AM »
Interesting another story with MG3 as the idea...

Can't wait to see how the story going to develop

Thank you for the prologue

PS: Sengoku Shoujo - I think there is an anime with the same title or similar title...
       Are you going to make that as the base or MG3 or Original?
       Whatever it is.. Can't wait to see it...       

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 0 - Pairings TBA
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 01:20:32 PM »
Uuuuu....I like the flow of thee story~~
 :twothumbs :lol: :yep:

~I see...base on Majisuka Gakuen 3...but this story take place in AFTER they escaped...wahaha~
 XD :lol: :heart:

~Paruru...I hope there is more Paruru after this, she's my oshi but not Kami-Oshi...eheheh~
 :P 8) :sweatdrop:

~It's up to you author-san~ And pls continue this story!! I like it~!~!~!
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 1 - Pairings TBA
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 03:48:28 PM »
Dieyg48: Thanks! Chapter 1 is here! But I'm not sure if I should have the next chapter still be around Paru or go to Yuria or someone else to see how they are doing because that part will eventually have to be written out anyways~ the start of their story~ Paruru is like one of the main characters anyways~
cisda83: Thanks! And yeah, there's an anime called Sengoku Otome, I liked it, but I'm only having the beginning part with the magic circle thing like that and everything else comes from other places such as my brain. I'm basing the historical events off of anime mostly due to the fact that I'm a bit lazy.

Chapter 1: Owari no Yui

The sound of battle cries came from all over. Mixed into the cries were the stomping and clapping of feet and cavalry. The clanging of the metal weapons could be heard all over, once in a while, a few strange noises would come off.

It was a war or more accurately, one battle in a huge war or conquest. Paru had somehow appeared in the midst of all the fighting. As she was not on either side, it was only natural that once the attention of the soldiers was directed to her, she would be attacked.

As Paru was considered Nobunaga’s ‘replacement’ for a period of time when she was at Majisuka Prison, it was quite obvious that she was not weak. Taking down one or two people was a possible task even though they had spears, katana, and the sort, but taking down more than that at a continuous rate was nearly impossible.

Unknown to her, the numerous fights had moved her quite far from the start point. Quietly observing the Habu girl fight was a figure riding a horse. The figure was clad in armor that had a different feel than all the others and her katana was halfway unsheathed in case it was needed.

A darkness filled with depth was reflected in her eyes. Her black hair was somewhat short, but it was still tied to the side on one side. The girl’s eyes followed Paru’s movement and watched as Paru slowly took the armed enemy down with an array of punches and kicks. In this situation, she can’t run away to begin with. Seeing the fact that there were many non-fatal injuries, the blood loss was quite a lot.

“Yui-sama, the battle is over.” Another girl came over and informed her lord of the situation.

“Rena, then we shall head back. And retrieve that girl over there for me.” Yui ordered the military commander to retrieve the girl who she was pointing to. Due to blood loss, Paru was out.

“Hai.”

The pale commander responded, her long hair getting blown by the wind. Quickly, she hopped on her horse, rode over to Paru, and positioned the Habu girl onto the horse. Rena was light, so it could only be expected for a war horse to be able to carry
that much weight.

--------------

Paru PoV

The second I open my eyes, a bright light blinds me. As my eyes adjust, I see a short girl with a ponytail looking at me. Surprised, I try to get up, but she gently pushes me back onto the futon that I was laying on for some reason.

Last I remember, I had been with Habu and Mongoose, but Uruseeyo punched tree, sending me into the middle of a battlefield. Somehow, I managed to defeat around four of them, but I think I fainted due to blood loss. It’s nearly impossible to not when you’re not wearing protection and fighting barehanded against an enemy armed with sharp things.

“Where am I…?” I ask.

When I first came to the prison, I was also in this type of situation, but just a negative one. This time, I don’t think I should bite someone and be such a person.

“Owari.”

End. “Eh?” I don’t understand. Either it’s Owari as in the thing in history or quite literally the [End].

“The province of Owari, ruled by Yokoyama Yui-sama, even the lowest peasant should know about her.”

I look at the short girl with a look of confusion. She realizes that I really don’t know what I’m talking about. The girl begins to stumble over what she’s saying. Flicking her forehead lightly, the short girl regained composure after a bit.

“It might be that you are from a barbarian country…”

She muttered to herself. Barbarian country, does she mean a country out of Japan? Like how people used to call Europeans back then? To tell the truth, I never had paid much attention in history class, whether or not I look like I did. Both of us looked at my clothes and I realized that the uniform and her outfit, a boyish kimono of some sort, were completely different.

“In modern day Japan, due to problems with succession, the first-born will become the new ruler no matter the gender. Currently, there are quite a large number of female daimyo. Currently, we are in the province of Owari. The daimyo is Yokoyama Yui-sama. She decided to save you instead of leaving you to die out in that battlefield.”

After taking a deep breath, she started with her somewhat short speech. Finishing, she took another deep breath and looked at me. In response, I nodded and let out a small ‘un’, telling her that I got it. This was strange, I’m pretty sure I didn’t go back in time seeing as that I’m pretty sure daimyo had to be male, but I don’t think things change so quickly either.

Yokoyama Yui, I do need to thank her for saving my life either way. Helping someone that collapsed in a time of warring and such as it seems is really nice. Despite my lack of understanding of this, I think that she is a good person most probably.

The unfamiliar sound of a sliding door opening brought me out of my thoughts. A somewhat tall and skinny girl with pale skin and long black hair entered the room. Her clothes resembled the ponytail girl’s but they were somewhat more elegant.

“Yui-sama wishes to meet you.” Her statement was directed towards me.

I nod and attempt to get up. The short girl frowns. True, I probably wasn’t exactly completely fine and dandy at the moment.

“There is no need for that, Rena. Takahashi, let her adjust into a comfortable position.”

Another girl entered the room. Her voice was calm. She wore a pitch black kimono that had the bottom cut short. On the side was a sheathed katana. A bit of her somewhat short hair was tied to the side slightly and her eyes were deep and impossible to read. Is this Yui-sama? The tall girl who was addressed as Rena stood to the side and the short girl, Takahashi, helped me adjust, though I didn’t really need help. I was just a bit hurt and sore.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Yokoyama Yui.”

“I’m Paru.” I don’t know if I should tell her my real name.

“It’s ok, there’s no need to tell me your real name.” As if reading my mind, she calmly responded. There was a mysterious feel around her words.

“Ok… Thank you for saving me back there…”

She shows a slight smile for a second. “You caught my eye on the battlefield, so I want you to be my servant or retainer.”

In a way, this confuses me. The other two girls look at me with a slightly sorry smile. She walks out of the room and leaves the message, “We’ll talk about things at a later point in time, Paru.” Following after her is the girl that was called Rena.

Takahashi looked my way and smiled. “Well, Paru, nice to meet you. I’m Takahashi Minami, I use a spear as my main choice of weaponry. Hope you enjoy Yui-sama’s hospitality.” And then she exited the room as well.

My comment on all this would probably be that people here are a bit too fast paced for me to process. I wonder if all the others are safe and with people like this.

I think the pace is too fast. Is it ok? Or should I slow down?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 04:22:03 PM »
Eh... Yui was the daimyo

Not Minami... as the daimyo

And no pairing yet...

Anyhow... interesting 1st chapter....

Can't wait to see the continuous...

Thank you for the update

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »
Interesting..! :fap

I wonder what happened to the others ? :? Well let's find out as the story goes further.. :thumbsup

Shinoki-san, are you having a trouble choosing the right pair for your story? Don't ya worry.. Gambatte ne~ :fap

Can't wait for your next update..

Thank you :bow: :thumbsup :twothumbs

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 09:02:53 PM »
this looks interesting...

Yui is the daimyo??? my Yui-hime is the daimyo??? yay :onioncheer:

as for the pairing it would be nkce if you can make unique and unusual pairing...based on the characters that had been revealed, instead of making wMatsui and YuiParu why don't make it into YuiRena, ParuMinami, YuiMinami, ParuRena, NobuPeace, NobuMiyu or any other unique pairing...not that I don't like the usual pairing, but imho unique and unusual pairing will make it more interesting...anyway, this is your story, so feel free to write the pairing you want...

I'll wait for the continuation of this :on GJ:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 08:40:08 PM »
I wonder how Paru will take on the condition she is in with Yui being of a high rank :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 03:44:01 PM »
Ouhh!!~!~I understand the story a bit!! XP
 XD 8) :P

~Naruhodo...So 'they' save Paru from that battlefield or somethin' like that~~Sugoii na!!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :wub:

~Ohhh!! Takamina appear in here!!! But as Yuihan under(?)...maybe..eheheh~~
 XD :) :lol:

~Well~~I really like chapter 2!~!~ Bout' the pairings...let's try something new~~If you know wut' i mean~
 :wub: :oops: :twisted:

~Anyway~~ I'm looking forward to see the next chapter of this story/fanfics!~~Like it!!~~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 2 - Pairings TBA
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 11:20:00 PM »
Dieyg48: Hrm... Well, it would make the story less interesting if I told you who Rena's role is, but Takamina is Inuchiyo(Maeda Toshiie) in this world, some spear master in Oda Nobunaga's(Yui in this case) time or something like that~ Pairings, still not sure yet~
kurosawa87: I guess I wonder as well~
bunny_rabbit: Yups, Yui is the daimyo~~ I don't plan on making unique for all, but one of the pairings you have listed down there is kind of there, but it's a bit one sided and may be a big part of the story~ I won't tell you though~
kenjoy12: i'll do my best!!
cisda83: if Minami was a daimyo, the story would be easier to predict and it wouldn't be mg3 most likely anymore~~ thx!

hr]

Chapter 2: Mongoose to Hetare

“Urm...” A girl with long black hair looked at a map.

As she was in the middle of putting the map away, a glow of blue appeared near where she was standing.  Quickly stuffing the map away, she took her dagger and tried to look threatening to whatever came out.

She closed her eyes tightly at that moment where the light was the brightest. An’nin, Nobunaga, Miyu, Bunker, Shokaku, Sudachi, Messi, Yagi, and Jovijovich suddenly appeared on the spot. Opening her eyes again, due to the shock she jumped back and fell.

The girl had an interest in things that were from the so called ‘barbarian’ countries, but she was kind of intimidated by Team Mongoose and Nobunaga as well. Somehow getting up, she held out the dagger.

If you’re trying to look intimidating, you’re failing. The dagger is sheathed.” Jovijovich muttered under her breath.

Nobunaga looked like she was going to laugh. An’nin gave Nobunaga an interesting look. The twintailed Sudachi was about to talk, but her ‘smarter’ other half Shokaku cut her off like always. Miyu sighed. Bunker didn’t really respond. Messi smiled and pet Yagi’s head.

Looking at the dagger, the girl finally realized that it was unsheathed. “Eh…”And then she fell in an overly exaggerated pose.

The partially Russian girl with the purple in her hair walked over to the girl who fell over. Jovijovich poked the girl’s head a few times. As one of the less likely to snap girls, she spent a while doing that. Eventually it got a bit aggravating and she flicked the girl’s head a couple of times.

“Ow!” Finally giving a reaction, the girl yelled out.

“Idiot.” She was about to kick the girl, but seeing the how lame the girl was, Jovijovich stopped.

Letting the girl get up, she glared at the others who were sheepishly looking away. Compared to the prison uniform, the girl’s clothing was completely different. It was like a kimono or yutaka of some sort with western modifications of a sort.

The girl knew that the dagger was useless, so she stashed it away into the backpack like bag. Sighing and sitting back down in seiza, she looked at the group of obviously suspicious people that unknown to her would be suspicious looking in any era.

“Um… Who are you guys?”

“That’s what we should be asking you. Plus your clothes are weird.”

Due to the fact that most people in Japan can’t understand Russian, it was all in Japanese.

Stuttering at first, the girl answered. “Um… My name is Sashihara Rino…”

Bunker was, probably unintentionally, giving her a sharp glare. Miyu smacked the golf girl, it’s a tsukkomi. Being Sudachi, she didn’t realize anything that was going on and urged Sashihara to continue.

“I’m just a merchant’s daughter that ran off trying to go to Owari because I’m interested in the so called ‘barbarian’ things…”

As she talked, her voice gradually got softer and softer, showing the lack of confidence she had. It seemed that Nobunaga had found it somewhat funny how it turned into a self-introduction moment and started to laugh to herself at the corner of everyone’s view. An’nin went along to make sure Nobunaga didn’t choke.

“Ah! That’s really nice!”

Shokaku smacked Sudachi for stupidly saying that with a smile. It’s unlikely that the girl knew what was going on.

“Is that so? You’ll probably have to take us with you, so nice to meet you Sasshi.”

Messi held out her hand to the girl after adjusting her glasses a bit. Sashihara was obviously lost and possibly crying in her mind due to the fact that she got a kind of simplistic nickname, but she took the hand anyways. Yagi growled at her in a friendly manner and smiled. She awkwardly smiled back.

For no particular reason, Miyu who was actually probably one of the most normal looking people out of the group of weird people in Sasshi’s eyes, decided to tell the heads of Mongoose and Habu what was going on. An’nin’s reaction was kind of dead. Nobunaga smiled like a puppy though. Her dark eyes were shining.

“Um… So you guys are going to go to Owari with me as well?”

“I think everyone has forgotten what our original question was…” The young girl grumbled to herself.

“Yeah why not?”

Nobunaga nonlachantly replied to her question. It could be said that she’s serious and carefree in excessive ways sometimes.

“Introductions?”

Sudachi asks if they should introduce themselves to Sasshi. Shokaku smacks her with a smile, but An’nin agreed. Well, that might just kind of be how life works with the duo.

“Why not? Why not? I’m Nobunaga.”

Nobunaga introduces herself with a smile. The others follow suit though not all smiling.

“An’nin.”

“I’m Miyu.”

“Sudachi!”

“Shokaku.”

“I’m Bunker.”

“My name is Messi.”

“Yagi.”

“Jovijovich.”

The part Russian girl had a pout on her face. Sasshi was obviously worried, worried in this case meant a bit scared. Anyone would be somewhat scared if someone that was about to kick you was pouting unhappily. Even though it was kind of noticeable that Sasshi was older than Jovijovich.

Jovijovich’s eyebrows were twitching. The glasses girl noticed but didn’t say anything. She whispered into Yagi’s ear about what was going on. The girl with the crooked teeth smiled, but kept silent. Despite her ‘I’m gonna eat ya’ personality, she was actually quite trustworthy.

“So what’s the year?” Messi smiles.

“I would expect you to know that at least… Eh! Don’t hit me! It’s 1559.”

Am I going to be stuck with these people until I get to Owari? I’m crying on the inside right now. What did I do to deserve this…? Could it be that the god of clothes is cursing me for modifying my clothes with ‘barbarian’ styles? I’m not even religious…

“Ah… Is that so…”

And as Sasshi wallowed in despair and the others had a slight look of surprise, Jovijovich thought to herself.

Oh… So we’re in the Sengoku Period or something? I’m going to be stuck with these guys and this weirdo for some time aren’t I? Somehow, I just get the idea that this doesn’t mean anything at all to them though.

Sashihara was a resident of the time period, so of course she didn’t really think that it was strange. The others were not. Jovijovich observed them and sighed. At the same time, Sasshi was sobbing in her mind. In a way she got ignored, attacked, interrogated, and forced to lead some random people to her destination.

This chapter turned out a bit lame, but this is the biggest group in the story~ Yeah, I do have trouble with the pairings... just a question, who do you think should be paired with Komimi? I don't want to make a poll, but I'm stuck on a character... If I don't get an answer, I might do Ishida or just put the actual historical figure in the role... sadly, Kumi's pairings, other than Yuria and Non, I don't know that many of the SKE members that aren't Senbatsu and stuff...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 10:30:00 AM »
Team Mongoose and Nobunaga in term of Oda Nobunaga period... Who are they supposed to be...?

Because you said Takamina was Inuchiyo(Maeda Toshiie) and Yui was Oda Nobunaga

There were getting more and more characters appearing...

Can't wait to find out what happen next

Thank you for the update

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 08:58:20 PM »
Kumi's pairing : KumiNon KumiYuris KumiYukko KumiRena KumiNan KumiAnna..and many more
My fav (other than my OTP KumiNon) is KumiYukko (not exluding KumiYuria here...)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 3
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 04:42:51 AM »
K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS: Truthfully, the choices I had in mind were KumiAnna, KumiYukko, or possibly another Majigaku type thing, Shibuya X Kumi... but the main problem is that they are in the Sengoku era and I doubt that yukko or Shibuya could actually be Imagawa Yoshimoto

cisda83: Actually they are kind of minor, so I haven't decided~ But I can tell you the roles of the people that have appeared so far if you want me to~~ makes font tiny so the people that don't want it can skip over it easily~~ But it's at the end of the chapter

Chapter 3:  Suruga no Ninja

Peace PoV

There’s a large building that resembles something that one might see in a book about the Sengoku Period or a drama. I guess I never was interested in those things. Walking around, I see a lot of things that are hard to describe.

I really wonder what Uruseeyo did there. Normally hitting a tree wouldn’t bring a person to a completely different place and possibly time seeing as this looks not like a tourist site.

A feeling that someone is there creeps up to me. Instinctively, I kick. My foot barely scrapes against something. But it disappears. I turn around, seeing nothing. Once again the presence creeps up to me, but this time, I didn’t have enough time to kick. A dart stabs into my neck, it’s not all that sharp, but I think the point was covered in some kind of sleep drug.

“…...”

My head hurts, I guess I was knocked out by whatever that dart was. It just turned dark so suddenly.

“Whose spies are these girls, Kumi?” It’s somewhat fuzzy.

“Uh, Ishida-sama, sorry, but I’m not aware.” Two girls talking to each other.

“Kumi, just call me by my given name.” The room has bad lighting.

“Sorry… And I think they’re awake now.” My eyes are wide open by now.

Two girls, one wearing Japanese clothing and one wearing a strange ninja like outfit, not the stupid looking type in movies though, just something dark and well, something that looks like it’s from the past eras. The ninja looks like Komimi, but with a cleaner hairstyle and less…erm…stupid…cough…cough…, her eyes are pretty. The other girl seems to be someone important if you look at her clothes, though it isn’t all that fancy and over layered like some things. She’s [insert description].

My arms and legs are bound by a rope. Of course, it wasn’t really that comfortable. This reminds me of that time quite recently with that creepy guy, but it wasn’t that bad seeing my situation. Nearby, Nanashi, Nantene, and Komimi are tied up together, I can tell because of the colors in their hair.

Just making an out of place comment, it’s a bit lonely being the only one not being tied with them. In a way, we’re like one of the mini-groups in Habu. We’re the less hot-headed people, Daasu and the Tetsuo-Uruseeyo pair are the more hot-headed and seemingly strong people, and Nobunaga plus Paru are basically the leaders.

“Ah, so they’re awake.” The girl that seemed to be addressed as Ishida-sama crouched down and observed us.

“Ishida-sama, I advise you stay your distance just in case.”

If that person is important it is true that she should stay away, just in case, even though I get the idea that we’re basically not a threat even if I’m not as weak as the other three. In chess, all you have to do is take down the king and you win even if all the other pieces are still there, sometimes, depending on the situation, it applies to real life as well.

She smiles and gets up and goes ahead to observe Komimi and crew. The ninja girl smiles and I notice her keeping a small knife like object in an easy to quickly reach place, I think the knife’s a kunai or something like that, it has a weird shape.

----------------

Kumi PoV

Ishida-sama can always show me why she is so powerful and able to be the lord of Suruga. Even though she’s sometimes a bit too nice and positive, she’s sharp and able to lead. Actually, she basically overthrew the Imagawa and got rid of basically everyone that opposed her. It wouldn’t be exaggerating to say that most of the higher ranked people are either loyal to her or intimidated by her. I wonder what she’ll decide to do with these strangely dressed girls.

This girl who has some kind of thing in her hair, like the other strange people, and slightly chubby cheeks, she’s kind of cute though, seems to be the most powerful out of the four. When she kicked me, even though it was just a scrape, it wasn’t exactly that nice. If she had actually managed to make a hit, I guess it would’ve been a bit painful.

“Ne~ Kumi, do you think it’s possible to use these people?”

Her wording is a bit weird, but what she basically means by that is, ‘Let’s not kill these spies. I’m interested in them, so could we have them serve me instead, so those stupid retainers won’t get all mad at me and criticize me and say that I’m like the fool of Owari?’ Maybe I added too many details, but when she messed up, due to the fact that she’s pretty young, but still the lord, the vassals tend to be like that. Unlike Yokoyama who has quite a lot of enemies in her own province, Ishida-sama tends to be able to control it better.

The girl that kicked me frowned. The phrasing does make some people feel insulted or just unhappy. The girl with double pigtails and the girl with the blue knit thing were giving a strange look and the other one had this somewhat stupid look on her face. It’s the truth, there’s no other way to say it.

“Shouldn’t we ask who they’re working for first?”

“There’s no need, there really aren’t that many possibilities looking at their clothes.”

“Yokoyama or someone from the West, the barbarians.”

I don’t know of any people in this country besides Yokoyama that have interests in the barbarians and such. There probably are a few peasants or so, or maybe merchants, but they wouldn’t be able to hire spies or assassins. She smiles at my assumption and looks towards the prisoners who are quite obviously listening to the dialogue.

“They might not be spies though, look at their expressions and the fact that they got caught so easily probably proves that.”

Other than the kicking girl, the others were kind of sad. I sigh as I think back to what happened there.

[Flashback]

“Where are we supposed to be now!!!!??”

A cry of despair comes from the tallest in the trio. I didn’t understand why she was acting like that. She’s standing in one of the gardens, as a spy or someone that managed to get in, it’s abnormal.

“A garden in someone’s estate?”

“Hehehehe… Maybe this is some kind of stupid magic trick… Nantene~”

The girl with a weird doll thing laughed and made what I find may have been a dead joke. The people in the group seemed to
be used to it.

Seeing as they technically are suspicious people, I knocked them out with no problem even though they are three people. Due to certain problems, I don’t have the tube to shoot the darts, so I actually had to throw them or get close.

After knocking them out, I tied them up. Those girls didn’t even have any weapons, the random shiny things and the doll probably don’t count.

[End Flashback]

“Um… What are you talking about?”

The girl that was the tallest out of the group, she’s actually about my height, made a somewhat out of place comment. Ishida-sama gives her a smile with lots of things hidden under and the girl’s comrades give her a weird look.

“…Komimi-san… psst… Komimi-san…”

My ears naturally catch what the knit girl is whispering to that seemingly idiotic girl.

This isn’t the time to be acting like this… These people seem like wackos… Though the ninja like girl looks like you…

Somehow, I get the feeling that I’m being insulted here. I tap my lord on the should and whisper into her ear,

“I think that they aren’t spies…”

----------------

Komimi sat there and listened in on the ninja girl and that other one. Of course she would, it’s in her name.

“Why would we be something like spies?”

The pair in Japanese clothing looked her way again. The lord smiled with a glint of curiosity in her eyes. Her friends, Peace, Nanashi, and Nantene looked at her with a look that said, ‘Komimi, I don’t think this is the best time to be saying things like that….’

“Really? You have no idea?”

The lord, Ishida Anna, had a playful smile on her face as she asked. This was probably the first time she’d met such a weird and interesting person.

Peace, Nanashi, and Nantene had a confused look on their faces. Komimi bluntly answered.

“I don’t get what you’re talking about right now.”

“What if I say that Yokoyama Yui is a fool?”

The ninja, Kumi, asked with a poker face. The lord of Owari, Yokoyama Yui, was often called the fool of Owari. Despite the fact that the two don’t actually care much about what type of nickname their neighbor has, bringing it up greatly angers those that are loyal to her.

“We don’t know that Yokoyama-san.”

Truthfully, I have no idea what they are talking about. But I don’t want my friends to be used like tools or treated as fools.

“[Is she an idiot more than our idiot? *laughs*] is what Nantene said.”

Nanashi relayed the message for her past roommate. Though there was that episode where the girl talked without the puppet, she probably still felt a bit shy. In this case, it’s only natural.

“Kumi, I think we can just keep them under supervision and let them have a better place than this cold cell.” Anna smiled.

“Hai.” A swift reply accompanied with a salute and bow.

“What will you do with us?” Peace asked uncomfortably at the strange situation.

“My lord will keep you close by and possibly you may rise in rank despite the strangeness of your existences.”

“Also, I might be getting to see something interesting. Our attack on Owari will begin soon enough; I wonder if you four will survive on the battlefield, I hope you do.”

The lord exited.

“We’ll interrogate you later, but for now, I will escort the four of you to your rooms.”

This person is interesting…

Could it be that Peace and the ninja might become a pair? Nantene….

I hope nothing bad happens…

Eh… This is going to quickly… What’s with this development?

I hope this doesn't end badly...

Yuihan - Oda Nobunaga | Takamina- Inuchiyo | Rena - Akechi Mitsuhida | Kumi - Hattori Hanzo | Anna - Imagawa Yoshimoto | Peace - Tokugawa Ieyasu

This chapter took a long time even though it's considerably short... I'm kind of sure I went a bit OOC for Kumi, but due to the fact that Ishida tends to be a minor character, I don't really know her personality, thus making it a bit harder, I read that she was positive, so I guess she fits into the Yoshimoto female in anime, just cut off the idiot part because Komimi already has that type of role~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 3
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 08:19:49 AM »
Great... Thank you for the info about the roles of the characters

Interesting development with the story...

Can't wait to see what's happening with the characters in the next chapter

Thank you for the update

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 4
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 10:59:30 PM »
cisda83: This is more or less the intro of a character and solidifying a certain role... Actually, most of the actual stuff starts next chapter~ I can't write fight scenes sadly...

Chapter 4:  Welcome to Owari

“Paru, wake up!”

The short ponytail girl shakes me as she wakes me up. With enough sleep small things will heal pretty easily, I’ve been sleeping since yesterday afternoon.

“Urm…”

I make a noise as I yawn and stretch. Currently, I’m borrowing some clothes while the uniform is being washed. For some reason, it feels a tiny bit weird.

Looking at the girl, I realize she has a somewhat nervous look on her face. Takahashi Minami, in my mind, I’m calling her Takamina. She quickly inspects me and nods to herself a few times. Hastily grabbing my hand, she starts dragging me somewhere.

Truthfully, I’m questioning where she gets that strength from, but looking at how Habu and Mongoose are, this might be normal. Seeing as that I’m still kind of lost on where I am, I just go along.

“Well Paru, Yui-sama wants to see how you fight.”

We stop at a large dirt field. I see Yui-san, Rena-san, and another girl with somewhat short black hair/ Yui-san gives a mysterious smile. Rena-san has a poker face. The other girl waves happily towards Takamina.

“Paru, this is Maeda Atsuko.”

“Atsuko, this is Paru.”

--------

Atsuko PoV

Minami introduces an interesting girl with somewhat squinty, not exactly reptilian, eyes. She has this complicated expression on her face. This is the girl that Yui-sama decided to save, I wonder how she is. Even though I’m actually directly serving under Yui-sama’s little sister, I do support her unlike many of the other vassals and people.

Based on what I heard, Yui-sama wants to see her combat capability. Somehow, getting healed in one day is kind of exaggerated, but seeing as that this Paru-kun seems fine, I guess it is fine. It makes me wonder if [-san] would be correct due to the fact that there’s no respect, [-chan] would be too awkward, and no honorifics would be rude, thus [-kun] even though it’s more of a boy thing.

“Paru, I want to see you fight.”

Her expression is a mixture of many emotions. Normal girls that aren’t born in a warrior family would obviously be surprised. Though I don’t know her backgrounds, I doubt that she’s from some kind of warrior family. It’s just instinct, so it’s not all that accurate.

“Um… I’m not sure about anything other than hand to hand combat.”

Surprise, somehow, I can’t say she seems like the type of person that has a strong physique. Minami is a bit small, but I’m not exactly a spear master, so I don’t know much about that type of thing. Actually, none of the girls I’m acquainted with in Owari really have that big of a build.

Yui-sama is smiling. “Rena, how about you go ahead, go easy on her though.”

Rena-san seems to be a swordswoman though. She’s from our neighbor Mino, but seems to be trusted by Yui-sama. Despite looking pale and frail, she’s quite capable of combat. Now that I think about it, I don’t know how their performance in hand to hand is at all.

She doesn’t seem to be all that happy though. As a person with a sense of pride, if it wasn’t Yui-sama’s order, then it would be the same as saying that Paru-kun and her were on the same level. People do say that Yui-sama’s senses are a bit off. It’s more or less her interests in the less liked topics that made up part of her nickname as the ‘Fool of Owari’.

“If you say so…”

“Um… A light sparring match?”

Rena-san reluctantly agrees, leaving Paru-kun confused. Seeing the directions given, it was kind of too vague. She probably has no idea how things work. She got the basic idea, so it’s fine.

Yui-sama nods. She points to a ring that was drawn some time earlier. It’s actually just a large circle drawn in the dirt, but it’s good enough. Paru-kun wraps a small black cloth around her right hand, most likely to prevent her hand from getting hurt. Rena-san steps into the ring first.

After both are in the ring, Yui-sama claps her hands twice. Does she view this as a game, a source of entertainment? I’m guessing yes, no matter who wins, it doesn’t really do anything because it’s only to determine Paru-kun’s ability. The only person that would actually take damage is Rena-san, in the case that she loses.

Both of them seem to be hesitating to start the match. After a bit, Rena-san attacks first. She attempts to grab Paru-kun’s arm and immobilize her. Paru-kun dodges and punches from a position that is a bit hard to block. Rena-san barely dodges and there’s a slight lag before she could regain her balance.

Just an extra note, truthfully, if I was to say everything I’m thinking out loud, ‘Paru-kun’ would be a bother to say even though it’s one syllable more. Ok, I guess Paru is fine if Minami is casual with her. Did I give up too quickly? Well, it’s not like she can read my mind anyways.

Paru punches from multiple angles in succession. Rena-san dodges all of them as she observes the situation. Most of the punches are only like one millimeter away from hitting, but as a trained specialist, or something like that, Rena-san won’t be hit so easily.

It’s great that Paru borrowed more boyish clothes because it would hurt to see good clothes go to waste in a fight. A girl in proper female clothes will not be able to fight without destroying or ripping the cloth.

Both of them took little damage, their genres are a bit different. Their breaths aren’t exactly worn out, but it looks a bit tiring. Not that I would actually be tired from this much, but Rena-san in my mind is not someone that seems to have lots of stamina from first glance and Paru seems like a normal person. And with all this, Yui-sama is just quietly observing what she set up.

Minami is watching with me, I wish that I was working with her under Yui-sama instead of being apart.

“Minami~ If Rena-san wins, spend your next day off with me~”

“Eh… Then if Paru wins, you have to listen to my jokes.”

I’m nearly one-hundred percent sure that Rena-san will win. Not that I’m looking down on Paru, but she doesn’t seem to be as good as Rena-san. I probably only have to wait a few minutes more for this to end. Even though I feel a bit mean saying this, Minami fails at jokes, so if I was stuck listening to them all day, that would be boring.

Finally, Rena grabs Paru and flips her over, pinning her to the ground. She seems to be making sure that she doesn’t break Paru’s arm though. It’s some type of martial arts.

Unconsciously, I smirk. Minami has a losing look on her face. “We’re going to go shopping!!”

--------

Takamina PoV

I lost the casual bet that we set up even though there was a 50-50. Last time I lost as well, whenever I’m stuck accompanying Atsuko, I’m stuck carrying all of her stuff. It’s my fault that I got the male role in the relationship that can’t be called a relationship though.

Rena-san won. Yui-sama smiles and walks over. Really, I wonder what will happen next. It’s obvious that she took a liking to Paru though. Normally, she’ll just make people work up the ranks. If the person happens to be strong, they might not need to do the lower jobs even if they still don’t have a high rank.

Rena and I are somewhat closer to Yui-sama than the other vassals. The main reason is because a lot of them tend to be useless idiots that don’t do anything but complain and say how great her father was and how bad she is. Yui-sama is just less stuck to the old ways of thinking.

If my intuition serves me correctly, I’ll probably be working with Paru or talking with her in the future. Then again, I might be wrong seeing how my luck sucks. Yeah… Who knows…

Random thoughts from Shinoki~
(You don't need to read it if you don't want to, press [end] and you will reach the bottom of the page~):

On my birthday, I had a dream about Majisuka Gakuen 3... Nanashi was so epic and cool there and she took command... But after waking up, I realized that it may never happen...

Just this morning I had another Majisuka Gakuen 3 based dream... But I ended up flying and my dog showed up in the dream... I wonder if that can still be called Prison Hope...

The creepy guard guy showed up in both of the dreams... It was weird and he chased me around... And in the first one, I ended up stabbing a glasses guy with a pencil, thought 1: Gekikara Yay~~ | thought 2: I'm sorry people with glasses...

I wish I an have a dream about MG 2 as well~ Though there was one where Center and Nezumi showed up....

TBC?? (Probably not, this is kind of unrelated and random anyways)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 4
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 06:19:26 AM »
Yeah.... Atsuko is present now...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 5
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 12:36:32 AM »
cisda83: nod nod, recently, I've been working a lot on my other fic and it turned out that a 00 fic I was writing hadn't been updated for a month, so this update is a bit short... (the rest of the info is after the chapter, spoiler problem.)

Chapter 5: Kono Nezumi… Start…

“Yui-dono, I’ve heard that you’ve brought in some strange foreigner in, Owari is already having enough problems with the citizens’ unhappiness and those many little battles from all over! Things that your father built up such as the army may be just simply snatched away due to your ways! Compared to you currently, your father was much more reliable and Mayu-dono would be more competent in being the lord.”

A man sat in seiza as he preached to Yui about the troubles in the province. From the landlords near the borders, there have been many cases of rebellion. Many of the common people do not approve of her as they don’t understand her thinking. The vassals don’t truly support Yui. Some such as the man are neutral, but feel compelled to ask the lord to do something.

“Hayashi, I am not my father nor my sister, I have my own ways of doing things. Why don’t you tell me about something more meaningful than something like that?”

The girl replied without letting any emotions show. There were already plans to travel to the neighboring province of Mino and renew the alliance with the Viper in a week or so. With all the problems around, obviously, it’s not like she’s not doing anything. If she wasn’t things would have fallen apart a lot sooner.

“Yui-dono, it is an understatement to say that it is not meaningful.”

Another man speaks up angrily. Atsuko, Minami, and Rena stood to the side and did not speak. Paru at the moment was outside in the garden, not part of the conference.

----------

“…Hmm? Could it be that you are the strange girl that my sister took from the battlefield?”

A cute girl with her hair tied in a twintail-like fashion walked over to Paru who at the moment was looking at the flowers in the garden. The cute girl had a scheming look in her eyes and her mouth was curved into a smirk.

“…You are Yui-san’s sister?” Paru curiously asks, finding not much resemblance between them.

“Eh… So, you call her Yui-san… Hrm… Yes, I am her sister; Yokoyama Mayu is my name…”

The girl, Mayu, responded as she observed. She gave an interested look towards Paru, noting the use of honorifics towards her sister, the daimyo.

“…I’m Paru… Yoroshiku?”

Not really knowing why Mayu’s tone was such as it was, Paru introduced herself questioningly. Mayu smirked and walked away without saying anything other than a small phrase, “…Let’s just see about that...”

She was a swindler, a strategist, a schemer, and most of all, a little rat. Mayu was smart. As she left, Paru just looked at her somewhat confused.

----------

“Mayu-sama?” Takamina asks upon hearing that Paru met the girl.

“…Is there anything wrong?”

Paru curiously tilts her head. She obviously didn’t know about the girl’s reputation with those somewhat close to Yui. Close as in, those who are able to stay around Yui-sama and don’t find her as a fool, such examples are Takamina, Atsuko, and Rena-san.

“…Well, that girl rebelled against Yui-sama before… Actually, she rebelled twice, but was spared both times…”

The short girl had a serious look on her face as she gave a short explanation. Paru nodded, showing her understanding of what was said so far.

“Mayu-sama is a bit of a schemer, but it’s not that good to label her as a bad guy you know?”

Maeda walked over to the two that were talking while sitting on the deck. She does serve under Mayu-sama rather than directly under Yui-sama after all. With a smile on her face, she sat down next to Takamina.

“…Un…”

“Part of the reason that she actually rebelled is because of those vassals that kept on pressuring her since she was younger.”

Atsuko explained. Yui-sama was actually always one to have dreams, wild ones that not everyone understood. A number of
vassals, when the last daimyo died, moved to Mayu-sama’s side, giving her pressure to kick Yui out.

“Yeah, Atsuko can probably explain that stuff better than I can.” Takamina sheepishly smiled.

“…Politics is hard…Isn’t it?” Paru let out her honest opinion.

“Yeah, I guess it is.” The other two nodded in agreement.

----------

“Yui-nee-san, recently, the commoners seem to not be so happy with you…”

Mayu leaned against the wall casually. Her kimono was more boyish than a feminine; her sandals were positioned at an angle that she could simply stay in place without having to worry about posture. She usually acted differently around the vassals and retainers, but around her sister, it seemed that it was okay to be so casual and rude.

“I’m taking care of it.”

The collected lord responded, her black eyes piercing through her sister. Problems like that were often the main points of criticism.

“Renewing that treaty with the Viper won’t help much at all.” Mayu let out a small laugh.

Yui frowned. “Even if it’s actually useless, at least the people will probably be more at ease.”

Smirking, Mayu answers. “Why not? It won’t last for long anyways… After all, you’re not all that good at this job…”

“You want to take over and rebel again? Just so you know, no matter what our mother says this time, you’ll die if you fail.”

Yui just states the obvious. The first two times Mayu rebelled, their mother begged Yui to spare the girl. No matter what type of person she may be, Yui isn’t a heartless killer. Letting her rebellious sister live for a third time would lead to other rebellions, destroying Owari from the inside, allowing outsiders to bring it down.

“I won’t just waste my life just yet.”

“Good.”

Ishida Anna, the lord of a neighboring province had already started to attack the borders. Despite sending out soldiers to protect those areas, the losses and victories were close to equal. It was just the start, if Mayu really stirred up too much trouble, Owari would definitely fall. Ishida was successful.

Getting off the wall, ready to exit, Mayu left a small message. “By the way, that Paru girl seems like she’ll be interesting.”

Watching Mayu leave silently, Yui frowned again, somewhat frustrated. Some things stated were right after all.

continued reply: Something bad might happen next? The rat has crawled out of her hiding place... Now, I wonder what will happen? BTW, for geography info, Mino and Mikawa should be right next to Owari... Mikawa was also ruled by Imagawa(Anna)... Thus... nod nod... stuff...
I don't know which group I should focus on in the next chapter...

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 6
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 07:16:03 PM »
Chapter 6: New Servants

A/N: Imagawa’s territory was all connected… Suruga bordering Totomi and Totomi bordering Mikawa which borders Owari which is the goal to attack at the moment it seems…

--------------

I’m in charge of interrogation and Ishida-sama is just going to be at the side watching. Truthfully, interrogation shouldn’t take place in a somewhat nice room like this nor should a person whose job is mainly like a ninja be the one doing interrogation.

Those girls, somehow, it seems that Ishida-sama has taken a liking to them. Well, the girl that Ishida-sama really seems interested in is the one that is said to look like me. None of that matters at the moment though.

I guess I should get their names down first. “What are your names?”

The cute kicky girl speaks with a sense of suspicion. “Peace, I wouldn’t tell you my real name right now.”

The knit girl introduces her friend and herself. “This here is Nantene and I’m Nanashi.”

My so called look alike smiles a bit awkwardly, “My name’s Komimi.”

Normally, one wouldn’t introduce themselves to suspicious people, so I refrain from doing so and Ishida-sama just gives me a playful smile. I’m getting that this won’t be taking that long

“I think I get the point that you girls aren’t assassins, but what are you then?”

“…Urm… Prisoners?”

--------------

Peace PoV

“…Urm…Prisoners?”

When the ninja asked her question, Komimi answered somewhat vaguely. True, we are escapees from Prison Hope and technically prisoners to these people. The ninja girl kind of does face palms and the Ishida girl giggles. It makes me smile a bit seeing how peaceful it is now.

“No, I meant something not that…” It doesn’t seem like a ninja would be good with interrogation after all.

“Sorry Miss, but truthfully, we’re kind of from the 20XX Japan.”

‘Miss’ might be a weird way to address her, but if I guessed correctly about the era, it’s ok to act a bit stranger than normal. Normally, it’s hard to say that people in Habu or Mongoose were ever really polite.

“……” She looks at us awkwardly and Ishida giggles a bit.

“Don’t joke around, currently it’s 1559.”

“Eh?” Komimi is like a boke character.

“No way... That’s like… A long time ago...” Nanashi shows this look of disbelief.

Ishida smiles at us, but it looks like amusement. The ninja, she looks like she doesn’t want to do this.

“…Are you girls crazy?” She’s quite blunt about it.

“I doubt it.” I don’t know that well about Komimi, Nantene, or Nanashi, but they seem sane enough. Truthfully, it’s the ninja and the Ishida girl that I find are weird. Unless the tree really was some kind of weird magic portal that isn’t supposed to exist, there’s no way that these girls aren’t weird cosplayers. Then again, cosplayers aren’t as agile as the ninja in most cases.

“Let’s try again, just to make sure, are you working for anyone?”

She presses a short dagger onto my throat, threatening to kill me. I doubt she really needed to kill me though; it’s kind of an interrogation method. Considering the fact that this is supposed to be interrogation, it’s surprising that no violence was really used.

“Peace!”

Nanashi speaks up worriedly. Not so long ago, this happened to me. Last time, it was my mother, now a ninja holding a blade to my throat. I give her a reassuring look, not that it would do anything.

“So, I ask again, who do you work for?” How cold, a ninja should be like that though.

“Why would you threaten Peace like that? We aren’t working for anyone…”

Sometime, people just want to hear the answers they want. A tiny bit of blood drips down my neck, I’m not stupid enough to move, but I wouldn’t want to die just now. It’s a wait and see situation. Komimi looks really scared. Nantene looks worried as well.

“Are you sure?”

“We don’t work for anyone…”

After a minute or so of silence she puts the knife away and gives up. “…Ok then… I can’t interrogate people anyways… Let’s just take it as you girls are crazy people who believe that they are from the future…” She sighs.

--------------

Kumi PoV

Even though I haven’t actually gotten any answers out of them, I’m bad at this. “Can I stop now?” I whisper to Ishida-sama. She smiles, “Of course, I didn’t expect anything out of you anyways.” She’s quite cruel, just playing around. I sigh, really, I think I should be used to this by now.

“Ok! Crazy people, from this day on, you’ll be my slave-erm… servants!”

Of course, this would have happened. Sometimes I wonder what my job is supposed to be nowadays. People listen to this girl because she’s influential and a good daimyo it seems. Making ‘crazy’ people, servants it just like her if she’s interested in them. I’ll probably have to keep an eye on them. That seems annoying.

“You work for me now! So I’ll cut off the heads of the people who disobey!”

I face palm, she’s just so innocent and childish seeming at this moment, the look on her face is really not fitting what she’s saying.

“It’s not my fault…” I mumble to the girls.

--------------

Peace PoV

Somehow, the ninja seems reluctant or embarrassed? With the Ishida person saying such things, I kind of understand, if she was normal at least.

“…Well, since you’re going to be working for me now, my name is Ishida Anna!”

This girl, Anna-san, is kind of weird, but she’s not too bad.

--------------

Komimi PoV

Eh… What… Just happened?

Ok, first, interrogation… The ninja person, she threatened Peace with a knife, but kind of didn’t really want to do anything it seems. Then, the interrogation ends. It’s looser than the creepy jail warden’s interrogation, though I must say that I’m glad that I didn’t get kicked. Horrible guy, called me an idiot…

Then, Anna-san, said that we were now her slaves… Or servants… I don’t know! Her smile is cute, but she seems kind of dangerous… Ah, am I going to have to stay here? Sob… I thought we finally got out… Now we’re in who knows where…

“Oh, you, Komimi, you’ll be my personal servant, though all of you technically are now…”

She seems to have so much power over people… But why me? Truthfully, is this a bad thing or not, I don’t know… She seems cute and nice… I sigh.

--------------

Nanashi PoV

“By the way~ This the room you two are going to be using~”

Anna-san points to Nantene and I. Somehow, despite being kind of suspicious, not that we aren’t even more suspicious than she is, she seems like a nice person overall.

Luckily, I wasn’t the one with the knife to the throat because I doubt I would be able to sleep in this room. Wait, why would I even think about sleep now? Nanashi, that’s because humans need sleep of course.

If Nantene knew what was going on in my head, she would troll and tease me nonstop. Plus, it turns out that even in cosplay-ninja-knifey-land, we’re roommates.

--------------

Kumi PoV

I just get the feeling that Ishida-sama forgot something. Something called, plans to take down Owari. Even though we can’t do it right away, we’re technically in Suruga right now, the farthest of the territories from Owari.

“Oh yeah… Peace… You’ll be with the ninja, Kumi-chan~”

A ninja, that’s what I’m supposed to be, but I’m not getting to do my actual job 60% of the time. The kicking girl, Peace, will be rooming with me. There are a lot of rooms in this building, so I don’t really understand why we have to room together. Also, letting that idiotic looking person, Komimi, be with her is crazy and dangerous!

“Ishida-sama… I don’t think it’s a good idea…” She’s not going to listen to me.

“We’ll decide that later~” The pout, trying to convince me by acting cute.

“If we’re going to be servants, could you cut the rope?”

--------------

Peace PoV

The rope is uncomfortable you know. Even though I don’t want to be a servant, life is life, though Paru would get a bit mad if I said that.

“…I’ll leave it to Kumi to decide…”

Kumi-san, she just sighs and comes over to cut the ropes. She takes out Nantene’s doll, Sally, from who knows where and hands it to Nantene.

“Hehe… Thanks for the help, says Sally… nantene~” Kumi-san gives a little smile.

Anna-san smiles, if only she wasn’t an important seeming person.

--------------

Komimi PoV

“Well, I need to go now. Kumi, keep an eye on them… After all, you want to get Owari over with right?”
Eh… I’m still confused… Anna-san… just left the room… Kumi-san… Is scary? No… not really…

--------------

Peace PoV

“…Ishida-sama’s going to come back anyways, so tell me about yourselves…” Looks like she can’t really do anything right now, so she’s just going to interrogate us again, in a non-lethal manner.

“…Well, I kicked someone so hard that I broke his bones…” True fact, though it wasn’t actually the reason that I was in Prison Hope, it was the fake reason.

“No wonder…” She gives a wry smile. I think I might have accidently kicked her back there, probably that’s what happened. Kumi-san pokes my cheek, it’s a bit round, but she didn’t have to do that.

“…” I pout and she apologizes through gestures.

“Well…I guess I’m an idiot?” Komimi states a true fact about herself, but that just makes me want to face palm. Even if it might be true, you shouldn’t say that about yourself, but then again it makes me laugh a bit.

“I can see that.”

Like I said, Komimi is the boke(fool) and now it seems that Kumi-san is the tsukkomi(straight man).

“Komimi is an idiot, idiot~ nantene~” Nantene cackles.

“…Nantene…” Nanashi tugs at her worriedly, but it’s not like it’ll help with anything.

“Well, bluntly putting it, I’m a ninja… I guess I should apologize for knocking you girls out…” It seems that Kumi-san has accepted us as acquaintances.

“Ah… It’s ok…” I wonder how this’ll play out. Let’s hope I can find out something about this place and find the rest of the team.

--------------

[Checking up on Sasshi and Mongoose w/ Nobunaga]

…I’m stuck with idiots…” Jovijovich sighs and face palms.

In truth, it can’t be said that Sasshi has the best sense of direction and it can’t be said that Nobunaga is the best at reading maps. Messi was a computer person and Yagi was Yagi. An’nin couldn’t really help if it was Nobunaga and the Lolita outfit duo were not going to be that helpful. Miyu didn’t really want to make a commotion, so she stayed silent, trying not to say anything. Bunker was quite literally bad at maps.

“Sorry… I think we’re lost…” Sasshi looks away as she states the bad news.

“Well, at least we’re somewhere like a village.” An’nin observed the surroundings.

Sasshi looked away again. Yagi snickered and Messi pet her head. Sudachi wondered out loud, “Does that mean that people don’t help random strangers?” Right afterwards, her sister sighed.

“Yeah… Most of the time…”

“It never hurts to try right? There’s probably going to be one nice person out here.” Nobunaga gives a puppy smile as she tries to encourage the crew.

“You guys heard her, now let’s go! [If we don’t get going, I’m never going to get any screentime! I don’t even get to show off my awesome mentaiko gag!]” Jovijovich starts dragging Sasshi along after Nobunaga and everyone else follows after.

“I feel like you said something weird there, Jovi-san.” Sudachi mumbles, causing her sister, Shokaku to send a glare over to her.

“…Well, come on, let’s just get going.”

A/N: In the last little bit, I'm allowed to troll the characters or the readers! Murashige is awesome in real life while she's all badass in Maji3... Well, too bad the GuiGuiMentaikoMonkey isn't part of her Jovi character~ I feel so lonely without any comments, though I guess this needs too much setting up to be interesting... Truthfully, this is a really bad chapter in my POV... sighs... Well, I wonder what will happen next~ Though sadly, KumiPeace and KomimiAnna, despite being the pairings that I want to focus on the most, won't really be able to have that much attention during this part... yuiParu~~ will be the main pairing of the story, I think

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 6 (YuiParu, KomimiAnna, KumiPeace)
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 11:42:04 PM »
its been a long time I haven't read about KumiAnna but I like KumiYuri but whatever...

keep up, I am very curious about ur story  :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
Re: Sengoku Shoujo - Chapter 6 (YuiParu, KomimiAnna, KumiPeace)
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 07:25:18 PM »
Lol Anna is always the kid type, she can be a cry baby xD But she can be a cool type of person :)

There isn't many KumiAnna fanfics so i'm glad you made it KumiAnma and ofc my fav Kumi pairing after Kuminon....

*drumroll* KumiYuria! I can wait for the next chap cause this is sooo good :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Gimme Choko!!