JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nil - Down

Author Topic: Morning Musume vs. Godzilla (Part 16: The Song of Mothra)  (Read 23827 times)

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Morning Musume vs. Godzilla (Part 14: End of Evangelion)
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2007, 06:29:58 AM »
WHAT?!?!?! DAMN YOU CHERA!!!  :scolding:

j/k, try not to forget this arc ok? It would suck majorly to leave it hanging like this. :)

I'll just wait 10 years and complete the story in a special edition director's cut boxed set called "Renewal of Morning Musume vs. Godzilla"  ;)

Seriously, lets see.  Although I personally think that the Evangelion arc is closed, there are about 4-5 more arcs I want to tell in this fanfic, there might be a way to close up some of the EVA plot holes.

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2007, 09:05:59 AM »
amazing and amusing! what a fun fanfic to read. O0

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »
New story arc!

Part 15: Virgin Sacrifice
Tokyo
Sayumi and Koharu walked out of the cake shop, carrying bags of sweets and cups of hot chocolate.  Sayumi lit a cigarette.  “I hope this Gojira goes away real soon.  He’s caused all of our concerts and appearances to be cancelled!” she complained.

“Sempai, don’t say that!  It’s killed tens of millions of people, and could very well exterminate all of mankind.  Don’t talk about it as if it were bad weather!” replied Koharu.  “And sempai, you really shouldn’t smoke…”

“Oh be quiet, will you?” replied an annoyed Sayumi.  “It’s not as if the paparazzi cares anymore, with millions of people dying every day.  We should enjoy life while it lasts…”

Suddenly, a van stopped in front of them and men in black masks jumped out.  One of the men grabbed Sayumi and threw her into the van.  Koharu threw her cup of hot chocolate into the face of one of the men and kicked another man in the groin.  But more men jumped out of the van and quickly overpowered her and threw her in.  Both of their arms were tied up.

Koharu and Sayumi sat across from a wild-eyed man with long hair.  “Hey, I know you!  You’re that wacko on TV who thinks that Gojira is the herald of God!” said Koharu.

“Yes, that’s me.  Did you know that Aum Shinri Gojira Kyu has almost overnight become one of the largest religious groups in Japan?  I’m bigger than the Pope!  I am the agent for the salvation of humanity.  And you girls will be instruments for the atonement of mankind’s sins,” said the cult leader.

“Pardon me, could you say that again please?” asked Sayumi.

Koharu glared at the wild-eyed man.  “What this guy wants to do, sempai, is to make a sacrifice to Gojira.  He believes that sacrificing virgins to Gojira will appease it and make it return to the sea,” she explained.

“That’s a good idea!” exclaimed Sayumi.  “So who are the virgins he going to sacrifice?” she asked.

Koharu glared at Sayumi.  Sayumi looked confused at first, but then she realized what the  cult leader intended.  She looked at the cult leader in shock.  “You’re going to sacrifice us?  You can’t do that!  We’ve done nothing wrong!  We’re just little girls,” she said.

Koharu screamed at the wild-eyed man.  “Millions of virgins have already been killed by the monster!  What makes you think that sacrificing two more will make it go back into the sea, you moron?”

The cult-leader waved his hands and screamed back.  “Be quiet!  Stop confusing me with these silly details.  This is the way the ancients did it, and it’s the way we’re going to do it.  Now shut up before I gag you.”

Next chapter: The Song of Mothra
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 08:00:48 PM by chera »

Offline Sakura Momusu

• TakaGaki minion, rank E.R.I.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Penguins are our friends, turtles are fine too. ^^
Re: Morning Musume vs. Godzilla (Part 15: Virgin Sacrifice)
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2007, 12:53:16 AM »
Hmmm...Mothra eh...? So when will Gamera (A.K.A. Kamei Eri's pet turtle) come into the picture?  :heart:

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2007, 04:01:28 AM »
uh,
is Sayumi being a dummy when she asked who's going to be the virgin sacrifice,
or she isnt a virgin in this story?

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2007, 05:25:20 AM »

or she isnt a virgin in this story?

Lol i don't think even Chera has thought of this before.. or has he XD

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2007, 05:28:08 AM »
Sayumi lit a cigarette.
WTF!!!  :eek:

“Oh be quiet, will you?” replied an annoyed Sayumi.  “It’s not as if the paparazzi cares anymore, with millions of people dying every day.  We should enjoy life while it lasts…”
Strangely enough, she does sort of have a point there. Still, somewhat surprising that it's Sayu who's lighting up. Yossi, Miki, or even Reina I might have believed, but Sayu? THAT was a twist.

“Hey, I know you!  You’re that wacko on TV who thinks that Gojira is the herald of God!” said Koharu.
Throw in a whacko to spice things up a bit. ;D  If he dresses them up in their Rainbow Pink outfits for the sacrifice...:P

Hmmm...Mothra eh...? So when will Gamera (A.K.A. Kamei Eri's pet turtle) come into the picture?  :heart:
Wait...what if.....Eri actually BECOMES Gamera?!?!? :o :o :o

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

“So who are the virgins he going to sacrifice?” she asked.

Koharu glared at Sayumi.  Sayumi looked confused at first, but then she realized what the  cult leader intended.  She looked at the cult leader in shock.  “You’re going to sacrifice us?  You can’t do that!
They could always just lie and say that they're not virgins. :rolleyes:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2007, 06:00:43 AM »
Lol i don't think even Chera has thought of this before.. or has he XD

Of course she's still a virgin... after all, she's not 18 yet;)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2007, 06:03:50 AM »
I'm still hoping some Gundam cameos make it to this fic XD

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2007, 06:31:31 AM »
sorry if my earlier remark offended anyone :P

here's another one: i imagined Sayu and Kumumi's conversation going like the ones they had at the Rainbow Pink song from Rainbow7 album... :P

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2007, 10:50:01 AM »
I was laughing throughout the chapter though I really shouldn't since they are gonna be sacrificed. It was hilarious especially at how much smarter Koharu was than Sayumi. Gawd the girl is clueless.
What makes the weirdo kidnapper so sure they are virgins? They are after all in the entertainment industry. And I guess he's not gonna make the ceremony an easy one?

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2007, 02:07:02 AM »

He's gonna get revenge for his little cousin.  ;D

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2007, 10:52:44 PM »
Part 16: The Song of Mothra
Outside of Kyoto
The streets, relatively clear of traffic in Tokyo, had gotten emptier and emptier as they proceeded west.  By the time they were in Kyoto, they found a ghost city.  “As far as we can figure out, the monster has made it’s way to the west of Kyoto.  Which is perfect for us.  We’ll sacrifice you to the Herald of God on the verandah of Kiyomizudera Temple,” the cult leader Shoko Jigokuryu explained.

“I still think you’re an idiot.” grumbled Koharu. 

“Hey, what if I told you I wasn’t a virgin!” Sayumi exclaimed.  Both Koharu and the cult-leader looked at her in surprise.  “But you’re just 17!” cried Koharu.

“Umm… you’re right.  I guess I’m not a very good liar,” admitted Sayumi.

They rounded a corner and saw the temple ahead of them.  On a park bench on their right, they saw an aged couple sitting together, the first people they had seen in the entire city.  They sat there together, gazing at the trees.  The old man had his arm over the woman’s shoulders, and both of them had a look of melancholy happiness on their faces.

The van stopped at the temple car park.  The cult leader opened up a duffle bag.  “Put these on,” he said.  “I can’t sacrifice you girls while you’re wearing those street clothes.”

“But… but these are our Rainbow Pink outfits!” exclaimed Sayumi.

“Wonderful powers of observation they’ve taught you in Morning Musume, Sayumi,” said the cult leader.  “In the old days, virgins would dress in robes of purest white linen while being sacrificed.  I’ve decided to update things a bit – I can’t think of anything more pure and untainted than your Rainbow Pink costumes.”

Koharu glared at the cult leader.  “Pervert,” she spit out.  “How can we be pure and untainted sacrifices if we let a dirty old man like you look at us while changing?  Untie us and leave us alone in the van,” she ordered.

The cult leader thought a moment, then untied the girls and stepped out of the van with his minions.  The girls quickly changed.  When she was finished, Koharu discretely picked up a glass bottle that one of the cult minions had left in the van and tucked it underneath the ruffles of her pink skirt. 

The girls stepped out of the van.  The cult leader looked the girls up and down.  He gave a sigh.  “When God sees that we are willing to sacrifice that which is purest and most dearest to us, he will surely tell his Herald to show mercy on humanity.  You girls will be the Isaac and I will be Abraham of the new age of God,” he said.

The girls were herded out onto the wide verandah of the temple.  To the shock of the girls, instead of the famous view of the beautiful city of Kyoto, the verandah looked over a landscape of burnt ash.  The girls shivered in horror as a small black dot on the horizon slowly grew bigger and bigger.

The cult leader looked at them sadly, and unsheaved a shiny tanto dagger.  Sayumi looked at the horizon.  “When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me stories,” she whispered.  “She said that in times of trouble, a guardian angel would look over me.  She even taught me a song about it.”  She sang in a soft voice,

“Mothra O Mothra
If we were to call for help
Over time
Over sea
Like a wave you'd come
Our guardian angel!”

Koharu joined Sayumi as they repeated the song.  Presently, a gust of wind hit the girls.   But instead of coming from the direction of Gojira, it came from behind them.  The girls looked back.  From the distance, they saw a large airplane approach.  As it came closer, the girls realized that it wasn’t a normal plane.  It had a large body and bright multi-colored wings.  It let out a loud piercing screech.

“That’s Mothra!  My mom’s stories were true!  Mothra is here to save us!” cried Sayumi.

Next chapter: Mothra vs. Godzilla
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:57:52 PM by chera »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Re: Morning Musume vs. Godzilla (Part 16: The Song of Mothra)
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2007, 07:25:20 PM »
Hmm...why didn't you use Saki and Hagiwara, or W for the Shobijin (W DID cover 4 Peanuts songs, and the Peanuts WERE the original Shobijin)? Ah well, please bring in Battra as well! Mothra kicks ASS!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2007, 08:48:53 PM »
The van stopped at the temple car park.  The cult leader opened up a duffle bag.  “Put these on,” he said.  “I can’t sacrifice you girls while you’re wearing those street clothes.”

“But… but these are our Rainbow Pink outfits!” exclaimed Sayumi
For some reason, I wasn't surprised at this...;D

“That’s Mothra!  My mom’s stories were true!  Mothra is here to save us!” cried Sayumi.
OMGASS!!! Sayu summoned Mothra!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2007, 06:47:54 AM »
Hmm...why didn't you use Saki and Hagiwara, or W for the Shobijin (W DID cover 4 Peanuts songs, and the Peanuts WERE the original Shobijin)? Ah well, please bring in Battra as well! Mothra kicks ASS!

I wanted to put W together again (for the obvious reason that you noted), but the timing didn't work out.  At the time I started writing, there were no signs that Aibon was going to be coming back.  If only the timing were a bit different...  The alternative was Natsumi and Asami Abe (since they also play the Peanuts in the movie).  But I didn't know enough about Asami to write about her.

BTW, Rainbow Pink mothra twins >> Peanuts mothra twins

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2007, 03:59:52 PM »
For those who don't know the song, here are links to a few performances of it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BBNo0943qUA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v37R9hLcA_g

And an alternate song, this was used in "Rebirth of Mothra"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sBX5NPSAdkY
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2007, 06:38:57 AM »
So it's been about 4 months now...are you not going to continue with this story :cry: :cry: :cry:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nil - Down