JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsu Shi Ma Mi Re - Lingerie Shop

Poll

Which team is your favorite?

Green Aspara
40 (44.4%)
Red Tomato
50 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Author Topic: SPORTS FESTIVAL 2006 ~Hello! Diva Athlete~  (Read 68018 times)

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
SPORTS FESTIVAL 2006 ~Hello! Diva Athlete~
« Reply #340 on: March 23, 2006, 05:35:35 AM »
That's a tomato. Just a really weird one.

Offline ew0923

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #341 on: March 23, 2006, 10:13:47 AM »
You really start feeling for the Metro rabbits after a while, I know everyone expected them to lose, but losing to primary school kids, even though they are much more skilled, is not a pretty sight.

And they went crazy went Ai-chan scored the first run :lol:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #342 on: March 23, 2006, 12:39:55 PM »
Quote from: ew0923
You really start feeling for the Metro rabbits after a while, I know everyone expected them to lose, but losing to primary school kids, even though they are much more skilled, is not a pretty sight.

And they went crazy went Ai-chan scored the first run :lol:
Hm, did you see some of the 'kids'? Looks like Japan is having a growth spurt...

Offline kaede

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #343 on: March 23, 2006, 12:43:29 PM »
Metro rabbits is a shame.  I don't wanna be harsh to them but i think they are pathetic.  It's nothing wrong that they got beaten by a primary school team since it was just their first game.  The thing that bothers me the most is they didn't even know the basic rules of the game after weeks of training.  I don't know how many stolen bases their opponent got while they were standing around and did not know what's going on in the game.  Some of them were even celebrating while their opponent was going for the home base.  Yes, it's an exhibition game...but entering a game without knowing the rules is just not acceptable.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »
Quote from: kaede
Metro rabbits is a shame.  I don't wanna be harsh to them but i think they are pathetic.  It's nothing wrong that they got beaten by a primary school team since it was just their first game.  The thing that bothers me the most is they didn't even know the basic rules of the game after weeks of training.  I don't know how many stolen bases their opponent got while they were standing around and did not know what's going on in the game.  Some of them were even celebrating while their opponent was going for the home base.  Yes, it's an exhibition game...but entering a game without knowing the rules is just not acceptable.

:shock: Dude, it's just a game.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #345 on: March 24, 2006, 12:12:13 AM »
Well, I don't think any of the metro members had any sports background before they started (except Koharu, the village captain?!), moreover I don't think they practiced that much after all. It's understandable.

And I hope the metro is just a one shot game. Kickball isn't a mature sport anyway. All they're competing with are kids and it's no fun.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #346 on: March 24, 2006, 05:21:37 AM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #347 on: March 24, 2006, 11:29:09 PM »
i watched the sports fest yesterday so i can finally come back into the thread and talk~ lol

the kickbase game was sad, yet strangely entertaining. i'm just glad they were having so much fun even though they got spanked. "zomg yui caught the ball! let's jump around and hug while the other girls score!!" so cute.

next, h!p needs to make an ultimate frisbee team, that would kick plenty of ass.

good sports fest, vault box ftw for ever. the mini gatas were actually good, their keepers just need some work, imo.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #348 on: March 28, 2006, 09:47:51 PM »
Rika for most valuable something or another!

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #349 on: March 29, 2006, 02:18:25 PM »
Quote from: kaede
Metro rabbits is a shame. I don't wanna be harsh to them but i think they are pathetic. It's nothing wrong that they got beaten by a primary school team since it was just their first game. The thing that bothers me the most is they didn't even know the basic rules of the game after weeks of training. I don't know how many stolen bases their opponent got while they were standing around and did not know what's going on in the game. Some of them were even celebrating while their opponent was going for the home base. Yes, it's an exhibition game...but entering a game without knowing the rules is just not acceptable.

Dude, the whole event is a bunch of idols playing sports, it's meant to be bizzare, cute, funny, hell even turn you on if hot chicks playing sports is your thing, but it's not meant to be taken seriously.

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #350 on: March 29, 2006, 02:24:48 PM »
Quote from: JTRIX
Quote from: bread rolls
that kickball score is pathetic haha. maybe they'll get better.

lol.... they aren't pathetic, it's just that this is their first real game and that they aren't that skill enough to play a pro-elementary team!!!

Like I said before (read my post before) that they are like Gatas at the beginning when they lost alot (games that are like 7-0, 9-0) but then with time they got better and win championships and awards.

So if H!P does keeping Metro Wabbits then I'm looking forward to their better perf. in the future!
 :D

If it's a choice between keeping the kickball team or the volleyball team, they should kepp the volleyball in my opinion. I don't know, baseball, which kickball pretty much is, is just really boring unless it's played by with real ability, which rabbits will never get. I like Rabbits though, so maybe they should make them the volleyball team some other sport. Maybe basketball would be more fun.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: April 02, 2006, 09:35:17 PM »

Offline Rhyno335

• Member+
« Reply #352 on: April 02, 2006, 11:21:00 PM »
Quote from: jimmy
Quote from: JTRIX
Quote from: bread rolls
that kickball score is pathetic haha. maybe they'll get better.

lol.... they aren't pathetic, it's just that this is their first real game and that they aren't that skill enough to play a pro-elementary team!!!

Like I said before (read my post before) that they are like Gatas at the beginning when they lost alot (games that are like 7-0, 9-0) but then with time they got better and win championships and awards.

So if H!P does keeping Metro Wabbits then I'm looking forward to their better perf. in the future!
 :D

If it's a choice between keeping the kickball team or the volleyball team, they should kepp the volleyball in my opinion. I don't know, baseball, which kickball pretty much is, is just really boring unless it's played by with real ability, which rabbits will never get. I like Rabbits though, so maybe they should make them the volleyball team some other sport. Maybe basketball would be more fun.

I just saw the sports festival. The kickball team got killed. I don't know if the volleyball team would have ended up getting killed as well. I think if the teams, whether it be volleyball or kickball or for any other sport, get a lot of practice under their belt, they can be good. Remember gatas was pretty bad the first couple of times they played and know look at them now.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #353 on: April 03, 2006, 12:18:55 AM »
Quote from: Tettekete v.2

I hope we see some of the oddball members (HPK, CM, MKB, Inaba, Ayaka, etc) of these x_x;; I really want to see Kanna's!

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #354 on: April 03, 2006, 06:23:22 PM »

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: April 03, 2006, 07:35:51 PM »
Quote from: Tettekete v.2

I love the circled reinya! :-)

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsu Shi Ma Mi Re - Lingerie Shop