JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM

Author Topic: Yaguchi gets Friday'd and has left MM (latest on Page 1)  (Read 49937 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Yaguchi gets Friday'd and has left MM (latest on Page 1)
« on: April 14, 2005, 11:21:04 AM »
http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/050414-1.html

WTH is happenning with her? Is she...quitting?
It said Friday... Does it have anything to do with this? http://j.pic.to/dhe3

Okay, I used translator and I saw the word 'resign', "future activity is undecided", "sub-leader 'Yoshizawa' will become the leader"...

WHAT WE KNOW

That she has quit MM and will do solo work as a "talent" ... also continue as co-host of Yaguchi Hitori.

Edit:

Quote from: Philosoranter
Another translation is here:  http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1410561#1410561

I've been meaning to drop by here.  It's sad that this is what brought me to do it.

News article:

News clip:

Thanks to Philosoranter who subbed these, freshly leeched from JPM:

Mezamashi-1 SUBTITLED.avi (7,602,176 b)
DOWNLOAD:
http://sr1.mytempdir.com/10864

050415 yajiplus-7oclock.avi SUBTITLED
DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.de/files/1273855/050415yajiplus_sub_lq.avi.html

050415 Mezamashi-6oclock.avi
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0YS0443JAKG9S282NW29JJKFW2

050415 zoomin SUPER!-6oclock.avi (13,889,536 b)
http://sr1.mytempdir.com/10887

Bah. most of these news clips are the same bullshit except for this one where Fly Boy speaks @ March 26 PC.

050415 yajiplus-7oclock.avi
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B0RETHKTR21W14MX1P8C0D851

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW

If she'll stay a member of Hello! Project

What's this ring?? Is she pregnant? WHY GOOCH WHY?

Nothing new until tama-chan wakes up or finishes watching Survivor  :cry:

(daigong out.)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 11:53:08 AM »
HQ VERSION HERE

So Mari was the 2nd one to get Friday'd. And it seems like she got owned big time.
Let's see who'll be the 3rd one to go down. Like i said, that Aya/Keita thing was just the beginning  :(

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 11:56:56 AM »
:shock:
 :shock:
I'm speechless. So she didn't stand the pressure? After all these years??  :shock:

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 12:02:32 PM »
So she IS quitting, right? I don't understand why she has to do that. They could have just held a press conference for her to apologise to the fans, isn't that enough? What's gonna happen to MM now? And from what I try to read, it looks like she's not gonna make any public appearance with the group anymore after today... that probably means no appearance in Rika's grad, too... :cry:

I now officially hate Friday.

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 12:14:43 PM »
?!!?!?!?
she apparently volunteered to quit and continue solo
she feels she has betrayed the "idol" part of her and can't stand in front of the fans any longer
exactly what she did is totally unclear... something really bad must have happened....  but even if it wasn't Fridayed, it sounds like she is acting out of guilt.

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »
WHAT?...

Anyone want to start a petition against Friday's paparazzi shit?

Damnit! How can I go to school now!! Stupid classes! Argh! I won't be able to concentrate on anything! Is she quitting the whole H!P or just MM?
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline MMFAN

• YuReina RuLeZ!
  • Member+
  • New Beauty Format
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 12:24:05 PM »
Can some1 explain me what's happening ?  :cry:

Offline elgie

• Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 12:26:51 PM »
In short: Mari has a bf. Some photographer makes a picture of them together. Picture is published in some bullshit gossip magazine. The day before the scandal pictures go out, Mari gets fed up of all this and resigns.

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 12:28:49 PM »
some other parts:
she reflected seriously on her responsibility as leader and considered that morning musume includes underage girls, all of whom are involved in group activities. she emphasizes growing into an adult.
一つ大人になった矢口真里を見ていて下さい。よろしく御願いします。
(please continue to look out for the adult yaguchi)
is her parting line.
innocence lost? or is this more political than it seems? victimized?  :?

Offline risky_cat

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 12:31:32 PM »
Mari leave and new leader is yossie

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 12:39:24 PM »
Quote from: bot
innocence lost? or is this more political than it seems? victimized?  :?

It must be something worse than Matsuura incident. I wonder what the aricle says. So far, I haven't seen anyone mention the article, yet.

Offline armalite

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 12:40:09 PM »
fuck that just killed my day...no teh week....fuck the whole month.
hell dont think even a month is long enuff.

is it april 1st?  T_T

Offline elgie

• Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 12:45:18 PM »
And I thought next to graduate was being Yossi.. :( now she'll have to wait for a long time, unless she gets Friday'd herself.. :roll:

*conspiration mood* And about one month ago Yuko said something big was going to happen in april.. is this she was referring to? is she the evil hand behind those scandals? :P

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline MMFAN

• YuReina RuLeZ!
  • Member+
  • New Beauty Format
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 12:46:28 PM »
Quote from: elgie
In short: Mari has a bf. Some photographer makes a picture of them together. Picture is published in some bullshit gossip magazine. The day before the scandal pictures go out, Mari gets fed up of all this and resigns.

thx now i understand.. (nahhh isnt true  :P  dont understand japanese culture  :cry: ).

BOT: yes i think  that its more political than it seems . :evil:

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 12:48:01 PM »
ergg i've been at 2ch

http://www.tbs.co.jp/aikuru/cast.html

apparently this is the guy?

http://www.tbs.co.jp/aikuru/cast19.html
in a drama

if so, bloody ironic that his character's name is yaguchi. or too much of a coincidence....

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 12:51:29 PM »
Quote from: elgie
And I thought next to graduate was being Yossi.. :( now she'll have to wait for a long time, unless she gets Friday'd herself.. :roll:

*conspiration mood* And about one month ago Yuko said something big was going to happen in april.. is this she was referring to? is she the evil hand behind those scandals? :P

Well...if Yossie is really graduating, then technically she's the next from Rika, I think. They didn't mention anything about Yaguchi's graduation at all, just her resigning.

Maybe Yagu was fed up with the group and wanted to go solo, so she set up this whole thing. :P

I wonder if she'll be on ChanChami tonight.

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 12:52:57 PM »
I think Ai T. should graduate next..
This is the advanced level of the Tsunku H!P manager game. the difficulty is rapidly ramping up
Is this Yossi's belated birthday present? not too funny, Yaguchi

Offline josuke

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 01:04:40 PM »
I cant believe it. :evil:

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2005, 01:23:39 PM »
Thank you for always supporting morning musume.  Today concerning morning musume there is an important announcment. As of today, 2005 April 14 (thursday) morning musume's leader yaguchi mari, will quit and go onto solo activities.

April 15, 2005 (friday) will be the  sale of the picture weekly, "friday" containg a report on yaguchi mari. This article containg a photograph of the night of April 10, 2005 has come to the attention of this orginization.  Concerning this, yaguchi herself has reported this to this company and there has been many countless meetings. In these meetings, the group morning musume which has the love of many fans, have supported this growth as an idol group.
With in morning musume, there are minors and ones behavior must be concerned.  And as a leader of morning musume, one must be self concious.
Yaguchi Mari must live as an indivisual 22 year old. And in the core of this there was a serious talk. With in these talks, Yaguchi mari, looks back as an idol, and with the thoughts of the supporting fans, and thinking of taking responibility of herself, the result was a dissapointing result for all.   As leader of morning musume, she no longer has the qualitifications. Futher more she will no longer stand in front of the fans as a member of morning musume.  She said "please let me resign from morning musume" IN these words, activities as a talent is also open to resignation.

However, yaguchi mari, entering as second generation member, has tried more than others for 7 years, always looking foward, always diligent to fill the stage with energy.
Again appearing alone on shows, seeing her large personality as a talent. Further more, in this event much consideration has been put forth. And from this event forth, as a member of this company yaguchi mari will go forth in solo activities, she has ackknoleged this.  Though it is a horribly dissapointing thing, everyone forgive us, and please watch over yaguchi mari warmly.

At this time, her future activities are not decided. HOever it is sad, yaguchi mari will refuse all concert from April 14, 2005. Please accept this situation.  Further more, from now on the leader will be Yoshizawa Hitomi.

As lastly, the support of all Hello Project Fans is everything. From now on please look on Hello Project favorably.

Yaguchi's comment

To the always always, intensly supporting fans, im very sorry. I have always been trying my hardest these 7 years. From the time i knew nothing, till today as a leader, I have never been lost on stage.  With the graduations of seniors, and the self of now, there are many times i have felt i have become an adult. There are members of morning musume.And they are called idols. And we have stood in front of the fans many times.. All of this i have pride in, I think of this as a present from god.

This time's disturbance, i think has been a betrayal to my idol self. Again My qualification as a leader again has been lost, i think. For this reason i cannot continue on in this situation, i have decided to take responibility and quit morning musume. The result is i will continue with solo activities.

I have many feeling of remorse to all the people who support morning musume.  Yaguchi mari will one more time repair things. Please look at yaguchi mari as one who has become an adult. Please look favorably on me.

Well that was shocking and dissapointing i wont see her at the concert.... messed up man even the aya incident was smothed over.  I guess UFA doesnt have the pull it had before...  oh well there are many mistakes on this thing but i dunno translating this which is rather formal and with like 10 ways to say im sorry (seriously one sentence was like saying super please sorry about this) and i cut out some of that really repetitive stuff.  I dunno yaguchi has never been a favorite but seeing her gone ill miss her much more than probaly all the other girls who have graduaed up to this point.

edit, attempted to fix some of the more horrible spelling mistakes...yeah shouldnt spend half an hour doing this with profreading >< there are still mistakes but im sure there will be better translations comeing along soon, this news has now come out on all the major boards.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2005, 01:43:36 PM »
Thanks for the translation, kray.

Damn...such a bad ending for someone who brought so much to the group. What are they gonna do now? Who'll be the sub-leader? Takahashi? And poor Yossie...  They need 7th gen more than ever now.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM