JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Judy and Mary - Motto

Author Topic: [ News ] Murakami Megumi to resign from C-ute and H!P (As of 10/31)  (Read 20024 times)

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
[ News ] Murakami Megumi to resign from C-ute and H!P (As of 10/31)
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2006, 06:42:27 PM »
damn ... it's feels like the biggest bullshit ever .. i mean ...school?? ... ..when you're next to a concert??? ... yeah right .... damn that camera guy .....

if i cach a stakler or a paparazzi .. i promess that im going to rip their eyes and trhow into his/her pants .. so he/she can see how i going to kick theis ass! ....

Offline riOtkittin

• h!p fan since 2004
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2006, 06:55:17 PM »
I'm really sad about her departure.
She was the one that I really liked and she made me like C-ute. And now she's gone? That sucks really bigtime. And I feel sad for H!P and C-ute for their loss of a real talent. She could have really become something you know. It was her that would take C-ute into real stardom, and she's quitting.

Now I can only hope that she will be back in a few years.
A desperate hope, I know, but the same that makes me belive that Aibon will be back.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2006, 06:59:32 PM »
People need to calm down here. The way I see it, there are three possibilities:

a) The decision to leave H!P really was made by Megumi, and the pics of her with the guy have no bearing on it whatsoever. The fact that they just recently came out is just really, REALLY bad timing. I mean, Maiha's decision to leave H!P for school came and was made JUST as suddenly as Megumi's decision was. Granted, Maiha allowed for a bit more time to pass before she actually left, thus she could have a graduation concert/ceremony. The fact of the matter is, the announcement for both came and hit us like a ton of bricks, fast and hard.  If the pics really are just a coincidence, then we should just accept her decision and wish her the best.

b) The pics were indeed part of (if not) the decision for her to leave. If, as was reported in the first post, Megumi had been having some troubles balancing her school life and her H!P life, then the pics could have been that final straw that helped her make a decision that she may have been planning on making anyway.

c) The pics are the real reason that she's leaving. The school thing is just an excuse and UFW/UFA is cutting her loose to minimize the backlash and save face.  In that case, it's the paparazzi's that were the catalyst for this series of unfortunate events.

In the end it's a real shame. As has been said here already, amongst the H!P Kids in general (not just C-ute), Megumi definitely was one of the few that really had the potential to really excel and to make it big. However, what's done is done. Let's just wish her the best in her future endeavours and leave it at that.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2006, 07:43:51 PM »
I'm really sad she's gone. She was the main reason I remotely even cared about C-ute. It's also sad for H!P to lose such a talent.

I wish her luck on her life from now on.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2006, 07:58:59 PM »
It is sad to see another H!P girl go, but the excuse they give about "school" being the reason is stupid, and they fail at making it believable for Three reasons:
1- They say in "her" official statement that she has been thinking about quitting for the past six months, but a week ago on C-ute's radio show she said she wanted the group to grow really big and tour all over Japan....
2- The timing, right after those stalker pics of her with a schoolmate were published around the web...
3- The fact that the resignation was immediate and she doesn't even get to do a last performance at a concert that was already scheduled for the day after tomorrow...
If that doesn't add up to "UFA fired her" instead of her quitting, then logic does not exist  :(

Anyway, Megumi, good luck with your studies, hope to see you back in showbiz soon, because even if I don't really like C-ute, you have a beautiful voice  :(

Offline prettylovely1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2006, 08:11:45 PM »
it's friday, I know it is. those effin retards at that paper need to get a life. This is so screwed up and UFA+HP doesn't even care anymore. They just say screw it we still have some people left. jackholes
As your enemy I promise to like everything you hate just to annoy you.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2006, 09:02:55 PM »
Such a shame!  her voice was one of the defining voices of c-ute, though I didn't think her voice was anywhere near as good as some others, she will be missed!!
Shame she doesn't even have a graduation concert :(

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Ching1670

• Gatas Brilhantes H.P.
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2006, 09:28:04 PM »
FRIDAY did it again=.=

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2006, 10:00:42 PM »
Quote from: Ching1670;226596
FRIDAY did it again=.=

There actually has been no mention of FRIDAY from what I've heard.  there was no article coupling those pictures.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2006, 10:42:57 PM »
one great talent on the making...is lost again...
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2006, 12:08:32 AM »
Quote from: Blu-Cherri;226613
There actually has been no mention of FRIDAY from what I've heard.  there was no article coupling those pictures.

Yeah, Friday has nothing to do with this. It just seems to be a big bubble that finally bursted.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2006, 12:43:24 AM »
This is for all the stalkers wherever they are
http://www.forumsigs.com/users/reyfer/hell35451.jpg

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2006, 01:01:20 AM »
Quote from: reyfer;226694
This is for all the stalkers wherever they are
http://www.forumsigs.com/users/reyfer/hell35451.jpg

You tell 'em Chinami!

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2006, 01:41:25 AM »
This is really a shame, and the worst of all is that it was probably caused by a stalker, not even Friday. A stalker is just a word for "fan that follows their idols", right? But yet, this FAN had to go around doing this kind of stuff...

Death to all stalkers. :hits with chair:

Offline Kei

• It's legal in MY country!
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2006, 02:03:52 AM »
Well I did hear that some wota followed some girls home. Perhaps that happened to Megumi (the same guy who took the stalker pics?) and her parents decided "nah, fuck this. Our child isn't safe." and told her to leave or maybe even resigned on her behalf.

It's the scary wotas that ruin it for the normal ones. :(
赤い瞳は ソドムの街で
美しい女を 採集する
針で止めた 蝶や蛾の様に
動けないおまえは 俺の物

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2006, 03:00:51 AM »
Megumi was probably one of the kids that I sorta liked at first and liked less the more I saw/heard her. I personally hated her voice in most lives. But that said, she did have lots of potential to make it pretty big in H!P. And it's sad to see her go, especially like this.

I think there's an infinate amount of possibilities that could have led to this. I said something about the pics in my post earlier, but that was really just an impulse post and what was in my mind at the moment I heard the news. I don't think there is any one person to blame for this and I also don't think she was forced out by management. I do believe that "School" is just a scapegoat for everything.

Just about all the girls in H!P are known to have thought about quitting, but I guess this was just the path that she eventually had to take.

Good Luck to Megumi. And if that ungrateful punk in the photos hurts you, I've got the acid ready. :wink:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2006, 04:46:18 AM »
What im worried from now on will be the domino effect that sets in.

If the girls cannot stand the lifestyle of an idol beforehand and Megumi has set an alternative path for them to take, i believe we'll see more stressed up girls jumping on the quitting bandwagon. Not mentioning these girls are so young that they might not have a mind on their own.

Which brings us to the next point, parents. someone mentioned it in this thread before, when parents find that their daughters may be at risk due to stalkers or due to work related stress such that it affects their daily life too much, i'm sure they will intervene and choose to take them out of their idol life.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline radioman

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2006, 06:01:12 AM »
Quote from: Ayabie;226367
What's funny is how she mentioned on the radio a few days ago how she wanted C-ute to go "big" and tour Japan. >_>

haha, yes, I listened to this yesterday(with a bit of obsessive nostalgia, as it was her last H!P appearance actually), but after hearing it, I just realized H!P is a bunch of lies anyway (they are worse than politicians sometimes :D)...Megu pretending like nothing's gonna happen, talking about how she wants to be big with C-ute and other BS :~

no respect for UFA >.>

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2006, 07:20:41 AM »
Quote from: StreakInTheSky;226743
Good Luck to Megumi. And if that ungrateful punk in the photos hurts you, I've got the acid ready. :wink:

That's beautiful, man. :ONfarofflook:

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2006, 09:09:41 PM »
Sad to see her go but hopefully this will be a enough to teach the other girls (and there's probably a few) who still don't quite "get" what's required of an idol, and they'll remember this when they get silly ideas about finding happiness with some dude. Seriously though, walking arm in arm with some guy (or smoking) in a public place is pretty dumb if you're an idol and they should really know better. I mean, stalker fans and paparazzi are things that they should expect and be prepared for. Maybe the more savvy girls like Fujimoto & Ishikawa aren't giving them as much advice about how to do this stuff and not get caught.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Judy and Mary - Motto