JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alones - Aqua Timez

Author Topic: The Official Complaint Thread!!  (Read 10930 times)

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
The Official Complaint Thread!!
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2006, 05:01:36 AM »
Quote from: crapx
Risa is like always at the back not in front.. why.. i feel that risa should have been put more in sight so that we'll be able to see more of her in pbs

Are you bloody kidding me??? Have you seen any of the latest episodes of H!M? Don't get me wrong, I like Risa, but she gets on my nerve everytime she's on H!M because she just doesn't bloody know when to shut up! She always commenting on every single thing! Let the other girls do it already! There, I said it. :pimp:

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2006, 01:31:06 PM »
Hihi, from ayaya to a risa vs rika fight! XD  - I like risa's bubble as much as  rika's butt and ayaya's boobs! - (Thought have to admit, rika became a real beauty lately. Must come with the age - and the new hairstyle :P ) - But damn, Risa is the cutest of them all! :heart:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2006, 03:58:34 PM »
Why does my life feel empty when there are no new Egg news :(

Why have there suddenly been so many Egg news that I have to start planning a whole new structure for my Egg site :(

Why do I have to talk about Eggs all the time :(
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2006, 12:53:27 AM »
^
Because they are very mysterious little beings....XD.
And we dont see them as much as other HP Members.

Offline angelwings711

• H!P Guru
  • ecchi
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2006, 04:52:30 AM »
AHHHH UFA!!
If you’re going to have good ideas you need to put MONEY behind them or they just don’t work.
Case in point: DEF. DIVA and GAM....ah hell how's about any group in H!P? Their PVs, costumes hell even their singles and promotion could be a gazillion times better. :evil:
Did'ja catch on to how many singles Momusu sold when you had 1 hand shaking event? Remember when you put money into PV's? Remember when your costumes didn't look like you made your guy run to value village and throw something together an hour before the photo shoot?

SMARTEN UP BEFORE YOU REALLY FUCK YOURSELF OVER AND END UP WITH A BUNCH OF AV GIRLS. (not like that's horrible but..... :jerk: )

Two: Thanks for fucking Makoto over by not giving her a concert.

Ah....done. :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 05:09:19 AM by angelwings711 »
Don't Worry if the end of the world is comming. It's already tomorrow in Japan.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2006, 03:25:02 PM »
I am still seeing no differences between Berryz and C-ute and it burns me. As if it was not difficult enough to keep Berryz with Momusu wotas, now they have to divide the salary with C-ute as well. Nothing against the groups, but only against how do they target them. All to the same public = Faster sinking of all them :(

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alones - Aqua Timez