JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Predators - Mustang Hippie

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 287519 times)

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
Re: [KOR] 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #280 on: August 16, 2009, 11:11:15 PM »
SHE DID! It was awesome~ If Rei-chan has time next Saturday she should watch it live with us :D It's fun~

And I agree with you that Nicole and Ga In were kinda just booty shaking, but I'm sure their male fans didn't mind XD Nicole kinda shocked me~ I'm not used to the idea of her being the sexy type yet o.O And Ga In's style of dance was kinda more burlesque, so it was kinda out of place imo. But it's not really Ga In's fault, in general BEG is more known for their vocals than their dancing, which there's nothing wrong with that~ BEG :heart: Hyuna's didn't do it for me either. The beginning was okay, but she did some booty shaking in the end. I like Minji's the best because she relied on her talent and skill and not her assets~ She didn't wear any skimpy clothing, didn't shake her butt. She just displayed her pure talent and relied on that to get people's attention, rather than her body. GO MINJI! :heart:

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #281 on: August 16, 2009, 11:28:24 PM »
minji > nicole > hyuna >>>>>>> ga in

fuck, ga in sucked out loud. minji was obviously the best and i think everyone expected that to begin with. but i actually think nicole did a good job (inb4 guy likes bootyshake), she did LESS booty shaking (moving your hips to the beat isnt booty shaking, its dancing 101) than hyuna and her dancing was a lot better (though all 4 attempted different styles). and to prove im unbiased: minji was the best, but she was sloppy in her isos, but im sure that comes from only getting to dance for like 20 seconds and trying to fit everything in

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #282 on: August 17, 2009, 01:24:25 AM »
I like Minji's the best because she relied on her talent and skill and not her assets~ She didn't wear any skimpy clothing, didn't shake her butt. She just displayed her pure talent and relied on that to get people's attention, rather than her body. GO MINJI! :heart:

EXACTLY!!

minji was the best, but she was sloppy in her isos, but im sure that comes from only getting to dance for like 20 seconds and trying to fit everything in

What are isos?

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #283 on: August 17, 2009, 01:51:30 AM »
I'll give tenkei that and agree they were a bit on the sloppy side, but still, she performed better than everyone. And I agree that Nicole was the 2nd best. I think that's why those two were placed at both ends, to begin strong and end strong XD

Rei-chan - Isos are isolations, so it's when a dancer focuses on just moving one part of their body at a time, but not any other part. Like your stomach, arm, chest, etc. Kaba Modern was known for the awesome Isos <3

she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #284 on: August 17, 2009, 02:03:46 AM »
my above rant is inaccurate cus i though it was hyuna - ga in - nicole - minji...

so yeah, just flip my statements around -- hyuna was totally better than nicole, etc etc. (obvious i dont really care about either of their groups? lol... but i only know ga in cus her hair...)

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #285 on: August 17, 2009, 08:01:20 AM »
I actually liked Nicole's. I really liked Minji's dance though and yeah~ :D She really knows how to move. Too bad SNSD is on break, I'd love to have Hyoyeon in there instead of Gain. Now, THAT would be a dance battle. Keke~~

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #286 on: August 17, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #287 on: August 18, 2009, 02:20:13 AM »
Ugh, from what I've seen so far, I'm not liking Filipino TV people lol... I dunno if it's just my perception, but I felt that she looked uncomfortable during all the money questions and the Hero joke. It seems inappropriate to me.

So [remembering also that time when the horrible judges made her cry and kept making fun of her] is this just Dara's bad luck on shows or are filipino tv people just normally assholey?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #288 on: August 18, 2009, 02:29:19 AM »
LoL I think the last thing you said is partially right but I think they mean it jokingly most of the time. As a Filipino even I find myself embarrassed or annoyed watching shows like that. They tend to get all personal with their interview questions, I mean I don't know want to know when you lost your virginity or your first break up (which seems to be asked frequently to other celebs, *gives the evil eye to Tito Boy*) And it's very cringing to watch and listen to them trying to cover or dance to these kpop songs. It's so tacky, please make them stop! :bleed eyes: Or at least practice some more! *cringes at ASAP*

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #289 on: August 18, 2009, 06:11:53 AM »
This is why Filipino tv isn't as popular as it should be.  It seems to me (and alot of other people I've talked to that watch these shows) is that Filipinos like to gossip.  Like, I remember Sandara getting backlash when she came back to Philippines after the first time she tried to break into the Korean entertainment industry.  "Oh, she doesn't like us, she doesn't like the Filipino people, or even Philippines."  Now that 2NE1 is doing as incredibly well as they are, all of a sudden people change their song about her like, "I was a fan of hers back in 2004!" bla bla bla.  I must admit, I thought she was kind of a narcissist when I first heard her song Ang Ganda Ko (I'm so beautiful), but I totally wanted to feel na feel her long hair.

There was an article about some Filipinos (artists or fans, I'm not sure which) saying that some people are upset that fans are so into Korean entertainment more than Filipino entertainment.  Well, to that I say, how about releasing some better quality shows, movies and music?  Step up your production values?  Eliminate that hissing noise that's in ALL of the audio in ALL of the shows?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #290 on: August 18, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »
^Amen and amen. :lol:

For real though about the gossiping and money talk (wowowee). There are some good music out there but to me it doesn't seem to get promoted much because they're always showing little kids, old people, baklas singing cover songs of old ballads. Who cares, sing some original songs! And they really need to work on their movie titles too, my sister and I joked that they probably took a song and used a lyric from it to title, "And I love you so", "You changed my life" :roll:

Anyway, back on topic...I had a feeling people might've resented Dara for leaving PI but when she came back they did a 180 and love her again. :roll: Well I'm glad kpop is getting popular there as well as other countries, they should learn a thing or 2 from them although I have a feeling it's going to be butchered, esp. by Filipinos. XD

LoL I love your Dara avatars KT, was she bleaching her eyebrows and stache in one of them? XD

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #291 on: August 18, 2009, 09:36:27 PM »
^^ It was shaving cream, lol.

I remember the first time I heard a bunch of new Pinoy music when I went to Philippines in 1998 and then again in 2001.  I literally couldn't believe that there were Filipino rock bands!  My cousins took me to see one of the bigger groups at the time called Wolfgang, I remember going to Pep's, a nightclub somewhere in (I think we were still in) Laguna.  I had some cassette tapes that my cousins gave me for my walkman (yes, a walkman) but I've long since lost them.  Trying to find Pinoy music online is pretty tough too, compared to North American, Japanese and Korean stuff, which is everywhere.  I guess I'm lucky enough to have heard some Sandara on Wpg's international radio station ckjs.com but it'll be a while before they play some 2NE1 on the show.

Btw, to keep this 2NE1 related, how about the track Dara was featured on for GD?  Props to BabyB0ngaholic on YT.
[FULL] GDragon: 'Hello' ft. Dara from HEARTBREAKER

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #292 on: August 22, 2009, 01:47:25 AM »
Mnet Wide - 2ne1 Cut

Credit: 2NE1 – LET's PLAY!

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #293 on: August 22, 2009, 04:17:09 AM »
One of my new favorite 2NE1 songs (not that I don't love them all) is "Let's Go Party"....I've been listening to it all day.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #294 on: August 22, 2009, 04:27:53 AM »
It is a great song~ Most of their mini album songs are great songs XD

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #295 on: August 22, 2009, 09:34:07 AM »
One of my new favorite 2NE1 songs (not that I don't love them all) is "Let's Go Party"....I've been listening to it all day.

YES.  After listening to that, it was the only song I listened to for a long time off their mini-album.  I can't even name the other tracks on the CD. XD

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #296 on: August 22, 2009, 10:15:43 AM »
I love all the tracks but "I Don't Care" holds a special place because it was my first - and now I absolutely love "Let's Go Party."

Offline DJ Maimai

• So jokes.
  • Member+
« Reply #297 on: August 22, 2009, 09:41:03 PM »
I love Pretty Boy, for some reason I can't get it out of my head.
XD

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #298 on: August 22, 2009, 10:12:13 PM »

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #299 on: August 22, 2009, 10:35:48 PM »
2ne1 did an interview recently and they talked about how they're fluent in 6 languages~ Korean, English, Japanese, Tagalog, French, and Chinese~ I knew of the first 5 before, but never knew about Chinese~!! Our girls are so talented  :wub:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Predators - Mustang Hippie