JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Finger Skippin` Jive

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 288581 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #340 on: August 31, 2009, 05:53:06 PM »
Love this thread!!  :P

love the videos.  :D

2NE1 Forevre!!!  XD

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #341 on: September 01, 2009, 05:41:51 AM »
omfg, yes, that unplugged version of I Don't Care was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Love how everyone is all glammed up in black.  Nice!  Especially Dara!   :inlove:

2. I love love love the all female band.  hoooooooooooooooooooootttt  :heart: :heart: :heart:

3. Ditto what Flyp said, the arrangement was sweet.

WOO 2NE1!!!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #342 on: September 01, 2009, 07:26:11 AM »
Flyp showed me this! credit the uploader/etc.

2NE1 for FILA!

nice vests!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #343 on: September 01, 2009, 04:42:37 PM »
According to allkpop,

"A YG representative stated that the Inkigayo special stage to commemorate "I Don't Care" promotions received a very hot reaction; thus, they decided to release the unplugged version for digital download on September 4."

So everyone may be getting their wish! ^o^ 

I don't get why they keep calling it "unplugged"... Sitting on chairs while singing doesn't make it "unplugged". lol  As tenkei said, they were very much plugged. It was just a reggae version, for goodness sakes O_o

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #344 on: September 01, 2009, 10:18:58 PM »
*Jizzes in pants* awesome, I was so hoping they'd release it. and yeah, rei already mentioned my ire over the naming of the remix. i've also talked about it too much already lol. anyway, fuck yeah, can't wait for it.

also, I don't even remember the last time I saw someone wear FILA gear... but the girls look awesome in that set. fucking, dara looks MAD GANGSTA. CL all cool and cute, relaxed. minji looks all warm and cuddly, and bom looks very cute too

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #345 on: September 02, 2009, 03:34:14 AM »
Mannnn, I wanted a 2NE1 cards shirt, but they're too expensive for a simple t-shirt >_>   

I think Tenkei told me before he'd like one, so ten-chan, you can get it in either of these stores:

YGeShop

DVDHeaven

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #346 on: September 02, 2009, 04:22:59 AM »
Mannnn, I wanted a 2NE1 cards shirt, but they're too expensive for a simple t-shirt >_>   

I think Tenkei told me before he'd like one, so ten-chan, you can get it in either of these stores:

YGeShop

DVDHeaven

only $26 (roughly) from the YG Shop. do they ship to the US or do I need to find me a Korean hookup? I'd pay $26 for it. my only qualm is that it doesnt say 2NE1 anywhere besides the tag...

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #347 on: September 02, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »
Yeah, I dunno how to order from the YG shop, that's why I only paid attention to the price on DVDHeaven XD  And yes, I wish It'd at least say 2NE1 on the back too or something...

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #348 on: September 02, 2009, 08:04:26 PM »
Ok so apparently the official YGe shop will ship to the US, but not to Canada.  I'm hoping some more details will come up on another place I'm asking at.

In other news, here’s part 2 of my Ruffa & Ai translation.  Thanks for everyone for waiting.  I got stuck at a few places and have just left those places out.  If any other tagalog speakers out there wanna chip in and help me out, please feel free to let me know and I can edit the post.

They start off by talking about a promotion for the viewers about some prepaid phones and air conditioning.  This starts off at about the 25 sec mark.

Ruffa: Because we have a special guest this morning, we also have a special game.  “Spin the bottle”, surely you’re all familiar with it, right?

Ai: Yes.

Ruffa:  There’s a “truth or dare” but this is just going to be the “truth” only.

Ai:  Yes, so let’s begin.  The first question is, who in the group do you have to tell to stop doing (bad) things?

Ruffa:  It has to be an honest answer given,…

All: AGHHH!!! ITS MELISSA!!!

Ai:  Is that true? It doesn’t seem like it.

Melissa:  I’m the one you have to stop?  I’d have to say the one in our group would have to be Joross or Krung Krung.

Ruffa & Ai:  Really? How come?

Joross:  Hey, its not me!

Melissa:  Joross is the one that’s the most mischevious.  (T/N: The original word she used is makulit.  Usually used when describing a child who’s nosy or fidgety, but I couldn’t quite find one word that encompassed it. Thx to maliciel for the suggestion.)

Ai: Look at Joross’ reaction!

Ruffa: And you’re still going to say that they’re the ones you have to scold the most?  Joross and Sandara?

Melissa:  Like in the SCQ days, when we weren’t allowed to go out, we’d still go out.  We’d eat out at fast food restaurants, then we’d be late for our exercises that we’d have to be at, and we’d get in trouble, but its ok!

Joross: During the SCQ days, I was like their Kuya (honorific title for an older male, usually a relative in the same generation. Cousin, brother, etc.).  Whatever they wanted, I would bring them along with me, because we only had one vehicle.

Ruffa:  Was that alright with you? That you were being scolded, Krung Krung?

Sandara:  Yeah, sort of.  Because, I was a bit of a crybaby back then, wasn’t I? So if I had topak (T/N: Having topak means that a person is being bratty or whiny, again usually referred to children) I’d lock (hide) myself in the CR (T/N: “comfort room”, aka restroom). Sorry! ^_^;

Melissa:  In need of scolding, but cute!

Ai:  Oh, she’d hide in the CR!

Roxanne:  Even in the cabinets in the dressing room, if she were sleepy, she’d be sleeping under there.

Joross:  Under those.  Sometimes she’d eat some sand if she were in the mood!

All: lolz.

Ruffa:  Is that how it was?  But now, that’s how you still are?  Or have you matured?

Sandara:  Not anymore, no, I’m mature now.

Ruffa & Ai: Wooooooooow.

Sandara:  Not anymore! :D

Ai: Ok, next!  Here it is.  Which juror are you afraid of the most and why?  Hmm.. Sandara.

Joross:  Its uh, Mama Ai, its you, pointing at you on the screen, lol.

Ruffa:  Which juror were you the most afraid of?

Sandara:  Tito Boy, of course.

Ruffa:  How come?

Ai: But Ama is so polite. (T/N: Refencing Tito Boy, I believe.)

Sandara:  Uh…

Joross:  Uh oh, she’s gonna cry again.  Why, why?

Ai: How come you feel like crying?  You remember (what he said)?

Sandara:  I remember his various comments.

Ruffa:  What were comments in those days?

Sandara: Like, was it him that said it? I don’t know, in any case, I “don’t have talent”, stuff like that. So…

Ruffa: “You don’t have talent?”

Ai:  “You don’t have talent?” hahaha!

Ruffa:  At least now, you’ve proven that you do have talent.

Sandara:  But I still love you, Tito Boy!

Ai:  Yes of course! You guys should kiss kiss while going out somewhere so you can see your Tito Boy and you can say to him, “I’m famous now in Korea!”

Ruffa:  “You said back then that I didn’t have any talent!”  Ok.

Ai: Correct!  Ok here, a Questor who became your crush.

Ruffa: Here, oh its Roxanne!  Ok, so who became your biggest crush?

Roxanne:  Ok, here’s some real trivia, my crush back then really was Hero.

Everyone: Hero!

Roxanne:  The thing is, Sandara was there, so I think I made a mistake, so I wound up instead redirected at Joross, lol!

Ai:  Why did you wind up looking at Joross?

Joross:  I’m only one of her mistakes. :P

Roxanne:  No, no, no, I’m just joking.  What are you?  Just puppy love.

Ai:  Do you love Joross?

Roxanne:  (T/N: I don’t know WHAT the hell she says here.)

Ai: I’m just asking, of course you’ve moved on, because you have a boyfriend now, its just a question.

Ruffa:  But you did?

Roxanne:  Of course.  Ba gets, e, ba gets. (T/N: I don’t know WHAT the hell this means either.)

Ruffa & Ai: How about you, Joross?

Ai: We’ll behave now.

Roxanne: Oh Tita (T/N: An honorific title used for an woman of an older generation, similar to ahjumma) if you ask Joross, he crushed on a lot of girls at the same time as me!

Ruffa & Ai:  Oh you Joross!! (T/N: Quite a bit of overlapping here, I can’t make out what Roxanne says while she’s pointing at him.)

Joross:  No no, it was just her.  Just her.

Ruffa:  She was the only one back then?

Joross:  You just don’t believe me.

Ai:  Really?

Joross:  Yes, promise.

Ai:  She was the only one before?

Joross:  She was the only one.

Ruffa:  What about now?

Roxanne:  Such a showoff.

Joross:  There is.  Someone else.

Ruffa:  Someone else you love now?

Joross:   Someone else.

Ai:  Lots?

Joross:  Just one.

Ruffa:  Showbiz?  Or not?

Joross:  Non showbiz.

Ruffa:  Aaaah.

Ai:  So now!

Ruffa:  Its like they’re not friends, you know?

Ai:  They’re still friends!

Ruffa:  Its like there’s a kind of effect still there, like a “nga-nga-nga” kind of thing. They’re making fun of each other.

Ai:  Move on you think?  Ok, so we’re going to have a dance demo from Sandara.

Ruffa:  She’s going to teach me, well, ALL of us aside from me, how to dance to “Fire!”

Sandara:  Ok, lets do it!

Ai:  Fire!!

Ruffa:  Oh my, how is this?

Ai:  Its like the shape used me today. (T/N: I think that’s what she said, not completely sure.)

Ruffa:  Fire dance.

Sandara:  It’s a quick dance to learn.

Ai:  Fire dance.  How is it?  How is it Sandy?

Ai:  Oh, you do this first?

Sandara:  Here it is!

Joross:  Huh?  Whoa!

Ai:  Oh, you have to do that, Ruffi.

Sandara:  Like that!

Ai:  Oh, you have to do that, Ruffi.

Ruffa:  So good!

Ai:  Ok, lets try it again.

Ruffa:  But its made for you, its made for people who are slim! And sexy!

Ai:  I shouldn’t do this.

Joross:  You can do it Mama!

Ai:  I don’t wanna! :P

Ruffa:  Audience members, you dance along too, ok?

Ai:  Ok game, alright?  (T/N: Game = ready, lol.)

Ai:  Ruffi, I’m just gonna do this.

Ai:  You have to do that, Ruffi.

Ai:  Yay Sandara!

Sandara:  It doesn’t take long to learn, is it not?

Ruffa:  Its easy for you, because your body is still soft!

Ai:  She just dances like this, Ruffi!

Joross:  Seventy!

Ai:  I’m having a hard time over here, Ruffi.

Joross:  She only weighs 80 lbs, that’s why!

Ruffa:  And we’ve got more exciting things to come, its still our Celebration of Friendship, when we return to Ruffa and Ai!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #349 on: September 03, 2009, 02:32:31 AM »
now just need someone to tell me how to order through the YGShop o/

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #350 on: September 03, 2009, 06:31:56 AM »
now just need someone to tell me how to order through the YGShop o/

First you have to join the site and register as a foreigner overseas
Click here~

And then the rest of the info on how to purchase stuff is here~

I think that should answer most of the questions, but if not, I'll try and help. But you will need to upload a picture of your id card. Korea has been going really crazy over identity issues online, so it's important to do that~

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: September 03, 2009, 07:52:16 AM »
OMG! This is cool!   :twothumbs

2NE1 member Sandara Park will be releasing a digital single ‘Kiss’ coming 7th September. This is her first solo song released in Korea.

2NE1 who will be ending their promotions for ‘I Don’t Care’ by this week, Sandara Park will go into her solo activities without beforehand news about it. Sandara Park’s ‘Kiss’ is composed by YG main producer Teddy, and will be included in 2NE1’s new album set to be released coming October.

2NE1 has been adopting a different promotion technique of one-week-one-performance. And they also put up new dance choreography every week and for ‘I Don’t Care’ they have shown 3 different remix versions of the song for their performance.

It is also known that the main vocal of the group Park Bom and rapper CL are also preparing for their solo songs. And with the sudden news of Sandara Park doing her solo activities, more anticipation are for the group’s promotion in the future.

The song ‘Kiss’ will also feature CL’s rap. This pop genre song talks about the wish of a girl for the guy she likes to come closer and share a kiss.

YG Entertainment said, “2NE1 is a group with members with different talents and individuality. Starting with Sandara Park’s solo song ‘Kiss’, the group members will each show their own charms through their own solo songs.”

2NE1 will be promoting their followup hits from this week which are the 4 other songs from the group’s first minialbum – performing one different song per week.

They will be performing the song ‘Pretty Boy’ on SBS Inkigayo this week, and will go on to perform other songs like ‘Stay Together’ and ‘Let’s Go Party’.

Meanwhile, the reggae remix of the group’s hit ‘I Don’t Care’ will be released on 3rd September.

News found on FB credited to kbites

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #352 on: September 03, 2009, 08:07:17 AM »
That's actually a pretty brilliant idea. :O and now all the people that were complaining about Bom not being solo can stfu. :lol:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #353 on: September 03, 2009, 05:19:04 PM »
Ohoho~ Dara and Lee Minho (Jun Pyo) get all sexay on the commercial =O

Hmmm KT, I need a pic of you in a semi turned position...  :kekeke:

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #354 on: September 03, 2009, 08:15:51 PM »
Hahaha, I love that you'd do that for me, Rei.  My jealousy doesn't rage though unless I'm actually going out with her.  And even then, its for a commercial.  Its a part of life.  Still... :cry:

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #355 on: September 04, 2009, 09:29:03 PM »
Hoodies now available!! We have to come up with a plan to do a bulk order of sorts, since a bunch of us want to order.  Who's down?

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #356 on: September 04, 2009, 10:06:03 PM »
I want one, but by time it gets here I'll be in Japan T.T and I don't want to pay all that extra money for shipping X.x

I'll probably order one when I'm there, or maybe I can find one in a shop or something XD

she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #357 on: September 04, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »
how much? if its not like $50, I'd prolly be down. still upset that the only 2NE1 id is on the tag...

and i bet neither the shirt nor the hoodie will fit me lol.. damn small koreans D: (though the girls seem to be SWIMMING in their blackjack shirts, so who knows).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 01:27:27 AM by tenkei »

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #358 on: September 05, 2009, 12:55:52 AM »
Cover art for Dara's single is up  :wub:

She looks so pretty~
And apparently the song will be out on September 7th  :w00t:
CL and Dara are so good to me~  :heart: hehehe

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #359 on: September 05, 2009, 06:08:45 AM »

credit: naver, Chalk-Bandits@soompi

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Finger Skippin` Jive