JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Sorry Heart ~Tears~

Author Topic: (Artist) Hamasaki Ayumi  (Read 189500 times)

Offline KagoBon

• marimari's lil sis
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) Hamasaki Ayumi
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2005, 04:27:53 AM »
I love Ayu, though not as much as I once used to. I love her older songs better then the ones now.

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2005, 04:57:30 AM »
I love her hat in the new Panasonic promo. :D

Offline aisasami

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2005, 08:22:31 AM »
She looks so elegent and ready to cook something.

I really like Ayumi's music. <3
You wanna try some old to new but unheard music, try here!

THIS WEEK: Early 90s Girl Duo, Sugar Beat, with their single Gobanme no deja vu!

(also http://www.last.fm/user/aisasami/)

Offline Hamasaki_Yoshizawa

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2005, 02:38:53 AM »
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/index.html

:grin:  :D  :wub:

Sounds something I heard before but not by her, lol. I'm lokoing forward to hearing the full version. :D

Offline chocolate

• Covered Rika
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2005, 06:56:42 PM »
Finally I saw ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2005 A ~MY STORY~  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:
I was already thinking how to see it as I didn't know what codec it needed but with vlc player I could finally watch it. It would be so much easier if everyone would use divx or xvid. This DVD is really worth buying -It's awesome. I wish I could have been there in audience. There isn't songs like is this LOVE and fairyland but it's amazing concert. I feel so stupid now as I didn't ask my mother to buy this DVD as she just came back from Japan.  :evil:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2005, 10:54:47 AM »
I saw her "BOLD & DELICIOUS" PV yesterday.

a lot of people don't really like it, but I think it's an awesome PV :heart: I really like it, partly because of the fact that it's shot in NYC. I also think Ayu looks good in long, dark brown hair. her new hair also makes her seem more "elegant".

I admit, the song seems a bit 'off' sometimes due to some parts of the song not seeming to mix well with the rest (mainly the chorus), but I still love the song. I also think they could have cut out the part of the people giving Ayu curious or WTF looks, lol!

Offline chocolate

• Covered Rika
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2005, 06:34:52 PM »
I guess I'm one of those who didn't like it.  To me it was just boring PV and song was also quite mediocre. -I would like more songs like STEP you/is this LOVE? That's why I'm disappointed.

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2005, 08:14:07 AM »
Well, if Ayu keeps on doing the same types of songs, then she wouldn't be Ayu anymore, lol. Her music changes with her mood, I can also say that to her lyrics too. So anything from Ayu is a surprise. 8)

But anyway, BOLD & DELICIOUS is a fun PV. Like I have said in two different forums. Since is the end of the year. Most people are expecting Christmas Ballads but Ayu is releasing something nice and upbeat for everyone, and that's good. I really like it :D
----

On other news...
Ayu is Japan's Queen of BALLADS!
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/2458/

Hamasaki Ayumi - BALLAD Queen
Hirai Ken - BALLAD King

Let's celebrate. :grin:
Oiwaishimashou~

Offline Miina

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2005, 06:48:02 AM »
Quote from: KagoBon
I love Ayu, though not as much as I once used to. I love her older songs better then the ones now.

It's usually like that :p If you've been a fan for a while you'll always think that the old songs were better.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2005, 05:20:24 PM »
Quote from: Hamasaki_Yoshizawa
Hamasaki Ayumi - BALLAD Queen
Hirai Ken - BALLAD King

Definitely agree with these results.  Both Ayu and Hirai-san just kick supreme ASS with ballads.  :D  :D  :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2005, 02:38:10 AM »
This is a little off topic, but...wtf, no Gackt is that top 10?  As much as I love Hirai Ken, Gackt owns his ass when it comes to ballads.  And Orange Range has some of the most pathetic excuses for ballads imaginable.  Am I the only one that finds the committee that makes these rankings to be utterly inept?  These are nothing more than glorified popularity contests.   :x

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2005, 07:37:55 AM »
LOL, well... this was all made by the people who reads Oricon Style mag. Only about 1500 or so people voted, haha.

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2005, 01:04:13 AM »
NEW ALBUM = (Miss)Understood :D

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2005, 02:07:16 AM »
The album will be out this New Years Eve. Jan. 1st. But in other news

Ayu's newest single debuts at #1 on the Oricon WEEKLY Chart. She is officially the female artist with the most #1 singles, tying with Seiko Matsuda. She also shares the second place for the artist with the most #1 singles of ALL TIME with Seiko M. "B&D/Pride" sold approx. 84,000 copies (holy crap! a new low!?).

Including this single, Ayu is also the female artist with the MOST copies of singles sold, with 19,610,000 copies.

Also...
- This is Ayu's 13th consecutive #1 single (starting with "Free & Easy").
- Ayu also retains the honor of being the female artist with the most top ten singles (36 singles, including this one).

So, Ayu has achieved three record: female artist with the most #1 singles, female artist with the most top ten singles, female artist with the most copies of singles sold!

CONGRATS!

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/3920/

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2005, 05:15:18 AM »
^ why am I not surprised? :heart: congratulations to Ayu, we'll always praise her creativity and hard work.

Offline Sudahtua

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2005, 03:07:33 PM »
The pictures is so elegant. Nice to see it!

Offline Lunatic

• Have no fear juicy is here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2006, 09:52:39 AM »
Anyone has seen the "Ladies Night" PV?

Possibly one of the best and randomize PV of Ayu's history. The last shots really impressed me (And scared me)

(miss) undestood is a good album. The singles for these year were good and the new songs of the album are good also.

Offline BigFreaky

• 一番カワイイ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2006, 07:21:59 PM »
just picked up the new album when i was in NY, cd/dvd/photobook and a nice cheap price of 43bucks! oi! dont have enough disk space to pop in an rip the dvd yet, but i have seen most of the pvs'.
ayu was my hatsukoi, and continues to bring me back. she is so great, and i hope i can see her in concert some day, (hopefully next year, in shizouoka, when i go to japan!!)
but much love for ayu

Offline addictive

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2006, 04:01:31 PM »
not yet lisiten the new album
only listen miss understood

Offline I LuV J-PoP

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2006, 10:12:23 AM »
Quote from: Lunatic
Anyone has seen the "Ladies Night" PV?

Possibly one of the best and randomize PV of Ayu's history. The last shots really impressed me (And scared me)

(miss) undestood is a good album. The singles for these year were good and the new songs of the album are good also.

I'm just waiting for her other PVs that are on her new album. Like In the Corner and (miss)understood.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Sorry Heart ~Tears~