JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - Ai no Kotoba

Author Topic: Field of Love - Chapter 9 [YajiSuzu fic]  (Read 17532 times)

Offline jungkrys1024

Field of Love - Chapter 9 [YajiSuzu fic]
« on: May 02, 2013, 05:41:03 PM »
First of all, I would like to say HI to my fellow YajiSuzu couple fans out there and to all the members.  :peace: I'm jungkrys1024, but you can call me KAT.  :D
Yeah, I might be new on this site/forum, but I've been a SILENT fan of YajiSuzu since early 2007. I'm a C-ute fan since early 2007 too. I stopped my addiction early 2010 and went on hiatus because of school (I'm in college). So now it's 2013, and hopefully going to graduate next year! YAY!  :twothumbs And now, I'm back with my addiction, but I'm having a hard time to catch up with everything with H!P, because I have to know everything that happened for the past 3 years I'm on hiatus.  XD

Anyway, I shall break this silence of mine and show my love to YajiSuzu!  :heart: And for my first post in this site will be my fanfic!

CHAPTER 1

“FIGHT-OH!”

The crowd all cheered loud, voices banging everyone’s ears, breaking eardrums, fan boys and fan girls keep on yelling this one name, Yajima Maimi a twenty-one-year-old girl, the ace soccer player of this huge prefecture of Saitama.

“Why did you bring me here?” An irritated girl growled on her seat while she sways the balloon lifelessly which is supposed to be used for cheering the players of Saitama Prefecture who are running furiously on the soccer field.

“Oh C’mon Airi~ everyone’s busy and they rejected my call. You’re the only one I have!”

“Then how about me, Sugaya Risako?!” Airi roared. “I’m busy too just like the others! Exams are just around the corner and yet we’re here cheering for this soccer team I don’t even know!”

“Don’t say my full name Suzuki Airi, I’m so scared~” Risako teased and forcibly pulls Airi up on her seat to cheer with her. “Just this time, alright? After this, we’ll immediately go home and study hard.”

Suzuki Airi, the annoyed girl rolled her eyes to the other side and didn’t have a choice but to grant her best friend’s wishes. Airi is a nineteen-year-old girl who is dedicated to her studies, and rarely has this thing they call social life. She’s not into sports like the girls on the field at the moment; she never showed interest into other things. Though she’s friendly and easy to talk with, nothing and no one can overcome her focus and dedication to her studies.

“Another assist from Yajima Maimi!” The announcer said.

“KYAH! Go Maimi-sama!!!” Risako screams out her lungs and crazily wiggles her cheering balloon.

And here is Sugaya Risako, also a nineteen-year-old who is the complete opposite of her best friend. Risako is a big fan of soccer, especially the team from Saitama Prefecture, for she believes most of their players are good looking. Her grades at school aren’t that bad, but not that good too. In short, she’s an average girl unlike her best friend who is a genius. She’s a big fan of Yajima Maimi, the ace player of the team and even calls her “Maimi-sama”.

And these best friends met and got close with each other because of an unexpected reason, they’re both obsessed with Kappa. Because of that only similarity they have, they instantly got close, even they’re totally different at all aspects.

“Geez… this girl is unstoppable.” Airi feels a little embarrassed towards Risako’s cheering method. She’s a pretty girl yet cheers like a fan boy over Yajima Maimi.

Airi went back on her seat, but fixed her eyes on the field. Yajima Maimi whose hair is neatly tied up and wearing the number 7 orange jersey of Saitama is seen running back and forth on the field with her whole team blocking the opponent. After some struggles, Saitama’s team was able to steal the ball. They were able to break through from the opponent’s tight defence, until Maimi kicked the ball to her strongest force and successfully got the score, ball even made the net to have a tiny hole because of the strong force. And that kick brought the whole team on a victory.

“Wow.” Even Airi got awed with that performance but didn’t physically show it, instead she remain calm and seated still on her place.

After the game, some fans still didn’t gone back home. They want to meet their favourite players up close and so the crowd push themselves on the field, hoping that they can also get an autograph. It’s not surprising for Airi that her best friend is in the thick crowd over the field who is trying to get an autograph from Yajima Maimi.

“She’s so great, isn’t she?” Risako said while smiling bright. “I wasn’t able to get her autograph but oh well, she was able to nail all the opponents!”

“Whatever Rii! It’s now time to fulfil your promise!” Airi warned her. “Go home and study for the exam. And don’t drag me along to watch soccer next time.”

“Yeah, I know boss! You don’t have to tell me all over again.” Risako pouted.

As they reach the main gate of the stadium, the best friends parted ways for they’ll take the opposite direction. Since they’re not at school, they don’t walk together going back home.

“You’re pretty late today Airi-chan.”

Airi went straight to the public library located not far from the shopping district. It’s not that wide, and only looks like a café filled with all sorts of books around. It’s her usual place after classes but for today, she has to go there too because she wasted a lot of time watching soccer with her best friend instead of studying.

“Sorry Nakky~” Airi sat across her. “My best friend—“

“You went to watch soccer?” She cut her off, and not looking at her but jotting down some notes taken from the book on the desk.

“Y-yeah… Well, I can’t say no to Risako after all.” Airi sighed and also brought out her materials.

“Don’t you think you should also have your social life too?” Saki looked up this time and stared at Airi. “High school life only comes once in our lives. And we’ll be graduating next year. You should be enjoying our last year a little bit more.”

Nakajima Saki, she’s Airi’s classmate with the same age but she’s often called as Nakky by Airi. She’s studious and a happy-go-lucky girl. But, unlike Airi, Saki has a social life. She manages her time properly, from studies, to sleeps and to her own private life.

“I don’t want to talk about that Nakky. Even if I want to, as if my parents will let me to gallivant late night, go on party every weekend and all. I’ll be a dead meat if I did that.” Airi said in disappointment.

“Oh yeah, your parents got high expectations from you. Well, no wonder since you’re from a high class family…”

Not to mention, Suzuki Airi belongs to a rich family. Both her parents are engaged into business and they often go abroad to manage everything. So often times, Airi is alone at home but she’s a different type of high class person. She’s not boasting her wealth to others. She stays humble and gets along with the others and does the same as those of in the middle class.

“Ah~ time flies by so fast.” Airi said as she saw the sun is already gone, but the moon is already shining in the night sky. “I should get going now. I still have a long way back home.” She continued and carries all the books she borrowed.

“Yeah sure. Take care. Send me an e-mail when you get back home.” Saki said in worries before Airi nodded and hopped away from the library.         

Airi walks on the dark alley on her back home. This day is a little different from the usual days. Some posts lights’ are blinking and some aren’t working anymore making Airi to feel more nervous every step she takes. She even stopped on the middle of an intersection, not knowing where she should head to.

“I think I should call Rii-chan or maybe Nakky.” She said and grabbed her phone on her bag.

However, before Airi could press the call button, she felt a strong tap on her shoulders from behind. She cautiously looks back with her head trembling, and found this old man intensely staring at her.

“Hey there…” The old man said with the smell of liquor all over him.

Because of nervousness, Airi lost her grip on the books she’s holding. “W-w-well… hello?” She awkwardly greeted but stepped back away from the old man.

In an instant, Airi hastily snatches all the books which fell on the ground and tries her luck to run away. Unfortunately, her attempt failed as the old man gripped on her wrist tight, preventing her from moving away an inch.

“Let me go!” Airi commanded but the old man didn’t listen. Just then, she realized the old man is looking her with dirty intentions. His eyes travelled from her head to toe, and went back to her legs.

“Don’t be scared little girl. I just want to play with you~” The old man laughed.

Airi can smell his unpleasant scent, the smell of heavy liquor coming out from him. “I said let me go!” Airi yelled at him and got no other choice but to fight him by force.

“Ouch! That hurts! What have I done wrong?!” He then yelled back louder. “Do you want me to punish you kid?! HUH?!”

He took out a long knife from his pocket and pointed it directly on Airi’s chest. She couldn’t do anything, every part of her body is trembling in fear, nothing is responding on her orders. Her feet are shaking so bad causing her to fall down on the ground. The worst part is that the guy went on top of her.

“KYAH!!! Please let me go!!!” Airi screamed.

The old man removed Airi’s outer coat and covered her mouth. Here it comes the moment that she’s so afraid of, getting harassed and raped. Airi fought trying to get out from his strong pin on her and still pointing that sharp knife right into her face.

Fortunately, Airi managed to remove her mouth from his hands and she screamed out her lungs. “HELP!!!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!” That’s all Airi can do, scream to no one but the old man, hoping for superman to come and save her.

Tears came out from Airi’s eyes as her energy is starting to drain out. She can’t do anything now with her weak body over the old man. The old man leaned close on her lips, she closed my eyes, and she can see my future with this one and accepted the fact… Airi’s going to be rape by this ugly guy on top of her.

“DON’T TOUCH HER!”

Airi heard someone shouted from behind and smashed a huge stone right into the drunken old man’s head. The guy went off on Airi while she’s still in some kind of trauma. The person pulled her up and dragged her with it.

“Are you alright?”

Airi heard the person asked and her senses gradually came back. The person is holding tight on her hands while making an escape from the drunken old man who is still chasing them fast from behind. The next thing she thought of is the person who is saving her at the moment, Yajima Maimi, still wearing her jerseys.

“YAJIMA MAIMI?!” From disbelief, Airi still rubs her eyes, thinking that she’s still in trauma that she’s seeing unreal things, but it ended up real, Yajima Maimi is saving her.

“Wait, where should we go?!” Maimi ignored Airi’s words as she’s also in the state of panic, but not as much as Airi. “Maybe this way…” Maimi answered her own question and continues on running fast out of nowhere in the dark while she harshly drags Airi with her.

“Wait!” Airi stopped halfway and looks back, “I think we lost him.” She panted heavily.

“Oh really?” Maimi now on calm said. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah. I think so.” Airi replied and wipes the traces of her tears on her face using her bare hands. “Thank you for saving me.”

“It’s nothing. If I didn’t hear you shouting and I wasn’t nearby around then you’re probably laid by now.” Maimi frankly said which caused Airi to frown. “I’m sorry for my blunt words.”

Airi shook her head. “I owe you my life. I don’t know how to repay you and I don’t want to repay in the form of money.”

“Oh, repay huh?” Maimi smiled. “There’s no need for it actually. I saved you with my own will so there’s no need for you to repay me. And… you better find a new path on going back home. This road isn’t safe anymore since a new night club was built around here. I think it would be better for you if you walk by the city, it’s safer there than here in this narrow road.”

Airi nodded with a shy smile. “Yeah. I got it. By the way, I have to go. I still have to study. I seriously want to thank you for today. I’ll never forget this day with you.”

Maimi chuckled at her remarks as her response.

“See yah.”

Just when Airi is about to walk away, she felt a pain on her ankle which caused her to trip down on the ground. She arches in pain and later realized she injured her ankle while they were escaping a while ago.

“Woah…” Maimi kneels down and found the injured ankle. “We only did a short run and you’re already injured.” Maimi bluntly said.

Airi is completely angered by her words. “Well sorry if I’m not athletic like you that can run that fast in split seconds! And I didn’t get this injury from the running! I got this from trying to escape from the old man’s pin a while ago. I can walk by myself.” She pretended to be strong as she got up, then she fell down again.

Maimi cackled at Airi’s fragile body which keeps on falling down on ground. After a few falls, Maimi had enough from watching her struggling on her own. She took out a cold drink from her sports bag and carefully placed them on Airi’s injured ankle.

“What are you doing?” Asked the clueless Airi.

“Putting a temporary aid.” Maimi simply answered while wrapping her ankle using her unused towel with the cold canned drink on it. “This would do. Don’t remove it until the canned drink will lose its coldness.” She finished up with a perfect tie.

“T-thanks…” Airi blushed.

Maimi bends and shows her back to the shorter girl behind her, “Hop on.” She then offers her help for a piggyback ride.

“SERIOUSLY?! B-b-but…”

“High school girls sure are stubborn.” Maimi sighed. “Just do like what I said! You obviously can’t walk on your own. I didn’t kill the old man chasing you so he might be still around and for sure you’ll be dead. Besides, it’s getting late, the night is already deep and high school girls like you shouldn’t be wondering around anymore.”

Airi looked away, still with her high pride not to accept the piggyback ride, not until she saw Maimi attempting to walk away to leave her by her own. “Wait…”

“So, hop on or not?”

“I’ll… hop… on…” The shorter girl feels blood creeping out on her face and a visible blush of shyness can be seen.

Maimi walks back closer to her and once again offers her back for the piggyback ride, “As if my conscience can take it… I won’t leave an innocent and a cute high school girl alone in this dark road.”

Airi didn’t argue any further and slowly hopped on at Maimi’s sweaty back. She feels comfortable resting at her back at the same time feels a little awkward for she’s not close or even a fan of Yajima Maimi. In the end, Airi somewhat enjoys being carried like that.

“We’re here.” Airi informed after a long ride of pure silence and pointed at a house not far from them.

“So you’re a rich girl.” Maimi said as she’s amazed with the white mansion with a garden full of flowers and now standing in front of the white gate.

Airi slowly went off from the piggyback ride and carefully walks towards the gate to open it. “It’s my parents’ house but they rarely come home so I’m alone.”

“I see. Then, I’ll get going now.” Maimi said. “Don’t forget to rest your ankle and put ice on it. It should be fine tomorrow.”

“Before you go…” Airi grabbed a pen and a paper on her bag and hands it over to Maimi, “My best friend is a huge fan of yours. We went to watch your match a while ago but she failed to get your autograph. Her name is Sugaya Risako.”

Maimi giggled, “My autograph? But I’m not that popular. I’ll just sign it anyway.” She then quickly signed with Risako’s name on top and returned the paper and pen.

Maimi only gave her a smile before walking away, without saying goodbye but waved her hands in the air. Though she forgot to ask her name, it didn’t bother her anymore for she thought they’ll never see each other again and that it’s their meeting is only an accident.

Saitama Prefecture’s soccer ace player Yajima Maimi, and the all-time studious normal high school student Suzuki Airi have no idea that they just entered the field of love, and the ball has just started to spin.
========================
========================

That's all for Chapter 1. hehe.  :) Maybe it's kind of boring because it's only the introduction. I'm not that good at writing fanfics but I'm just trying my luck.  :lol:

In case you guys want to ask something about me, you're free to ask anything.  :D

THANKS FOR READING~ I hope to see you all on the next chapter. XOXO!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:03:58 PM by jungkrys1024 »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Field of Love - Chapter 1 [YajiSuzu fic]
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 08:41:11 PM »
Interesting start, can't wait for your next update

YajiSuzu hasn't been written about for a while  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Field of Love - Chapter 1 [YajiSuzu fic]
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 08:37:11 AM »
Wow it's been a century since i last read a yajisuzu fic ahehe . Oh well patiently waiting for the next chaps :D:D:D:D:D

Offline jungkrys1024

Re: Field of Love - Chapter 2 [YajiSuzu fic]
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 09:04:27 AM »
@kurosawa87: thank you for reading the first chapter~ I did read some YajiSuzu fics, and I was inspired to write my own too. hehe. :)
@maikeatoot: Thanks for reading too~ :) I did a reading marathon of YajiSuzu fics last week and now I'm here posting my own. LOL.

And so, here's the next Chapter, I hope you guys will like it.  :D

CHAPTER 2

Early morning in Saitama, the heavy pour of rain opened the day of each resident. Some didn’t see it coming while some are prepared for it. It’s not only the rain that’s causing a problem among all, but also the cold breeze caressing everyone’s cold skins. The city is more quite than the usual, vehicles are rarely seen due to the muddy and slippery roads and some stores are closed.

However, in some athletes’ viewpoint, this weather won’t affect their enthusiasm to play a game. Just like Saitama’s soccer female team ace player, Yajima Maimi. Knowing that the weather would be bad, this didn’t stop her to work hard for the team. This athletic girl never fails to attend a practice every day, even on the rest day.

“Hey Yajima-san!” The team’s coach saw from afar the hardworking member running around the mud-covered field and soaks in the rain.

Maimi only gave him a signal saying she’s fine and so the coach didn’t have a choice but to leave her alone. She let herself rest in the middle of the field as she sits down on the wet ground. Not long after, she went back on her locker to fix herself, still thinking deep on how what strategy she’ll use on their next match. Yajima Maimi’s mind has never been off the soccer field.

“Eh? Where’s my towel?” Maimi asked to no one while searching for her towel all over the locker room. Then a late realization came to her, “Oh yeah, I gave it to that high school girl last time. Aish… that’s my favourite towel…”

“You can use mine.”

Maimi looks back to see whose voice is that, and only to find out it’s one of her closest friends in the team, Shimizu Saki. This girl is short but unbelievably the captain of the whole team for her mind works faster than Maimi’s running skills on the field.

“Why are you here?” Maimi questioned, not looking at her.

“I should be the one asking you that, why are you here? The rain got heavier outside.” Saki informs and leans on one of the lockers.

“Are you blind? I’m obviously here to practice and I’m done for today. You’re late.” Maimi replied with no tone at all, and still busy setting her own things.

“But Maimi… are you sure you can still go on? If you keep on working like this, you’ll regret it. Erina isn’t happy at all watching you from above that you’re pushing yourself. You know that right?”

With that statement, Maimi finally halted and a frown formed at her face at once. She glares down on her left leg which is now shaking, not because of the coldness, but because she feels something odd and again heard the name she doesn’t want to hear as much as possible.

“I don’t want to talk about this now captain…please.” Maimi pleaded.

“Don’t push yourself. It’s not only me who’s worried.” Saki said and pointed at the door, where members are standing as they all watch Maimi being troubled.

“Why is everyone here?” Maimi’s eyes went wide at the sight of her concerned team mates.

“Maimi-chan… we can understand you even if you take a rest.” One of the members named Tokunaga Chinami said, showing her worries towards the ace player.

“We don’t want to see you struggling. We’re a team, right?” Another one said named Natsuyaki Miyabi.

Maimi chuckled at their words and whispered, “Have you forgotten, I’m Yajima Maimi. I won’t easily fall especially on times like these. Thanks for worrying but I don’t need those for now.”

Maimi carries her bag with her and walks away, silently passing by the captain and all the concerned members. She is indeed a good player in the field but her current condition says the other way around, bad and getting worse each time she steps on a game.

Meanwhile, at St. Victoria’s High School, students still attend their regular classes despite of the bad weather. Suzuki Airi, who is still on slight trauma with the harsh event the last time, couldn’t think straight on the class discussion, and occasionally looks out through the windows, looking at the rain falling heavily.

“What’s wrong?” Nakky asked as she noticed Airi’s unsual behaviour for the past days.

“You look so pale last time, and now you’re spacing out. By the way, thanks for getting Maimi-sama’s autograph for me. I posted it on my room.” Her best friend Risako said, somewhat trying to cheer her up.

“Woah! You got Maimi-san’s autograph?!” A short girl named Okai Chisato butted in with the conversation. She’s a sports fanatic but not like Risako who only likes Maimi’s sport.

Upon hearing Maimi’s name, her past from the drunken old man came into her mind again. The fact that Maimi helped her is good, but with the fact that she almost got raped can’t take out of her mind. It keeps on circling every time she’s alone, and always asks her friends to tag along with her.

“Listen…” Airi was about to talk about her worst experience yet but it then strikes her, if Risako will find out about Maimi saving her last time and that she carried her all the way back home, Risako will definitely go wild and will confront her. As for Nakky, there’s a high possibility that Airi will be just lectured by her and yell at her.

“What?”

“Well, it’s nothing. I’m lacking of sleep lately, that’s why I’m not feeling well these days.” Airi lied with an awkward laugh.

After classes, Airi said she wants to be alone, which is unusual to all of her friends. Though she’s scared of being alone especially at a rainy day, she has to because she doesn’t want her friends to be bothered with her own problems.

“What should I do?” Airi is on her locker when she brought out Maimi’s towel which she forgot to give back last time. Thinking that it’s inappropriate to have her towel and they don’t really know each other, she has wanted to give it back directly, but she’s not given a chance to do so.

“So that’s what’s troubling you huh?” Chisato poked into Airi’s cheeks which surprised her. “You’ve met Yajima Maimi up close that’s why you were able to get her autograph for Risako-chan.”

“The story is long. I—“

“I know!” Chisato cut her off. “You have her towel, no doubt something happened between you two!”

Airi blushed, “W-what do you mean something happened?! It’s not that we romantically went out together! She only helped me because I sprained my ankle!” She tried to explain with a louder voice.

“If you explain like that, it sounds like you’re guilty.” Chisato grinned. “Whatever Airi~” She continued and left Airi alone.

“Now she had her own conclusions…” Airi mumbled.

Airi, as instructed by Maimi the day she was saved, walk on the city going back home because it’s safer than walking on the usual path which is a narrow and dark road with a newly built night club near it. But of course, before going back home, she has to go first to her favourite place, the public library.

“It feels different without Nakky around.” She sighed while scanning on the books.

“Don’t you think that person standing outside looks familiar?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen that person somewhere but I’m not sure.”

Airi overheard some boys talking about a mysterious person standing outside, just in front and outside of the library, soaked in rain and only using the small shed to protect it. Airi doesn’t want to be bothered by it, but when she looked again, and closely, she was able to recognize the sports bag that the person is carrying.

“AH!” Airi accidentally shouted inside the library which caught everyone’s attention. She hastily went out and to confirm her doubts, and she’s right, it’s Yajima Maimi standing outside wearing a cap.

“Oh…” Maimi looks beside her and found Airi looking up on her. “You… hhmm…”

“You don’t remember me?!” Airi hissed.

“Ah yeah… that weak high school girl who almost got raped.” Maimi said.

“Hey! What do you mean weak girl?! I’m not! And don’t call me like that! I have a name!” Airi argued. “Anyway, why are you here?”

“I’m waiting for the rain to stop.” Maimi simply answered.

“But you’re already soaked. What’s the point of waiting for the rain to stop?” Airi responded back.

“Eh? Well… the rain got heavier and I don’t have an umbrella. My bag will get wet and I’m still far from dorm so I have to stop by.” Maimi again answered with a silly smile.

Airi looks inside her bag to check if she brought an extra umbrella but she unfortunately did not. She exhaled deep and stares at Maimi who is blankly gazing the road In front.

“Yajima-san, if you don’t mind…” Airi breathed, “Do you want to share my umbrella with me?”

“Excuse me?”

“I mean… you helped me last time, so I guess it’s time for me to return the favour.” Airi shyly said. “I’m not in a rush or anything so I guess it’s fine to walk you back to your place too.”

Maimi glared at the shy Airi while looking away from her. She couldn’t help but to giggle at her cute expression, “Okay, if you insist.”

Together they walk on the wet streets without sharing any words at all. Airi feels uncomfortable but Maimi feels nothing but awkward silence. Maimi is formulating sentences on her mind to say it to the shorter girl beside her, and same goes for Airi. But in the end, nothing came out of their mouths until they finally reached Maimi’s place.

“You live in a dorm?” Airi asked as they go up on a building.

“Yeah. I live with my friends. My parents are living in the countryside with my grandmother but they always come to visit every weekend. So, I don’t miss them that much.” Maimi said.

“Good for you. My parents don’t even call me even if it’s only a simply hello.” Airi frowned.

Maimi saw this sudden change of expression on her face, and remembers what Airi said back then, that she’s always alone at home and that no one takes care of her. The high school girl is lonely.

“Do you want to come in?” Maimi offered and now in front of their dorm’s door.

“No, thank you.”

“C’mon, have dinner with us.” Maimi forced her and pulled her inside their dorm.

The place is neat and well-organized, totally opposite from Airi’s imaginations. There are three small rooms inside, a small kitchen and a living room enough for three people.

“Maimi-chan, who’s this cute girl you brought home?”

Airi was taken aback with the sudden appearance of a small cute girl in front of her. “H-hi…”

“Nice to meet you! I’m Tsugunaga Momoko, Maimi’s friend.” She introduced and rapidly shakes hands with Airi.

“Don’t flirt with her Momo-chan! She’s my guest!” Maimi dragged her away.

“Don’t be shy.” Another girl came to approach Airi who came from the kitchen and then guided her on the living room to relax. “I’m Umeda Erika. I used to be a soccer player too like Maimi-chan but I already quit and now I’m the cook of these two brats here.”

“Y-yeah. Nice to meet you, I’m Suzuki Airi.” Airi bowed full of awkwardness. She introduced and that’s the first time Maimi overheard her name.

“Look! Look! She’s from St. Victoria!” Momoko pointed at her uniform. “You’re a graduate of that school right, Maimi-chan?!”

“You are?” Airi asked.

“Yeah.” Maimi nodded.

“She used to date tons of girls back in high school.” Erika informed which stunned Airi on her seat.

“Shut up!”

“Maimi is blushing~” Momoko teased.

“I said shut up!” Maimi yelled. “It’s not a good thing to talk about that. You’re embarrassing me!” She continued and went to the bathroom, leaving them all.

“I apologize for her attitude.” Erika said.

“N-no. It’s alright.”

“Maimi is always like that. She hates talking about her high school life. She used to be a delinquent student. She always fight, get suspended and all. She gave bad impression in the school. Not until her last girlfriend died…” Momoko said with such a low voice.

“EH?! Her last girlfriend died?!” Airi asked.

“Yeah. She’s the only girl whom Maimi-chan got serious with and yet she died. That girl loved soccer, and to fulfil that girl’s dream, Maimi changed and started to love soccer too. She said it’s the only proof that her girlfriend once existed. From the day she passed away, Maimi never loved someone else anymore. Her heart turned into stone when it comes to love. That’s why, forgive her if she gets mad at times.” Erika further said.

“And not long ago, Maimi was said to be—“

“MOMO!” Erika stopped her from talking more.

“Sorry.” Momoko lowered down her head and avoids gazes with Airi’s eyes which are still full of curiosity.

Airi didn’t ask or even talk any further. She just joined them for dinner at the dining table without throwing a single word. She would sometimes take a glimpse on Maimi, but if caught, she’ll immediately look away. For some reason, Airi can feel the inner pain of Maimi that she’s not showing to anyone, the pain that she’s holding in for a long time. She wants to ask more, she wants to talk more and she wants her questions to be answered, but Airi knows she’s not in the position to do so.

“Thanks for today Suzuki-san. I’m glad we meet again like this.” Maimi said as she walks with Airi out of the dorm and flags a taxi for her.

“It’s nothing. I’m glad I was able to help a little.” Airi responded and hands over the towel that she’s been wanted to give back.

“Woah! My favourite towel!” Maimi gladly accepted it.

“Sorry if I only returned it today. You know, I’m socially awkward, I don’t really hang around like this so I’m sorry if you felt uncomfortable around me too.” Airi bowed down her head.

“I know. By just physically looking at you, I know you’re a timid girl. Don’t worry, being like that is not something you should apologize to.” Maimi smirked and patted her head like a kid.

“So, I have to go.”

“Wait…” Before Airi could enter the taxi, Maimi pulls her back and gives her a tight embrace, “If you feel lonely… or maybe if you need someone to talk with… or if you feel down or anything… just give me a call…” She carefully said and slipped a piece of paper containing her contact number on Airi’s pocket.

“Y-y-yeah… sure.” Airi madly blushed at the sudden hug and hurriedly entered the taxi without looking back on Maimi anymore.

Airi holds onto her chest and can hear the loud banging sound of her heart, louder than the cheering crowd, and the beat is faster than the running soccer players on the field and gradually feels that it’s being kicked by midgets surrounding her heart. She feels nothing but confusion and her heart falling.

“What’s with this feeling?” Airi asked herself, tightly grips on her chest.

============================
============================

I hope to see you all at the next chapter too. haha!  :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 10:40:39 AM »
They have a history in meeting each other.

Although the cautious tale of Maimi opened Airi's eyes to a potential red flag
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline GNUpon

• Great Ninja Uman
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 01:08:04 PM »

“Don’t you think that person standing outside looks familiar?”

It's death he wants your soul  XD

“AH!” Airi accidentally shouted inside the library which caught everyone’s attention. She hastily went out and to confirm her doubts, and she’s right, it’s Yajima Maimi standing outside wearing a cap.

oh it's maimi..... :nervous
Even if you give me 8793217407857 Dawas, I Still Love Yuuka

Offline twintt

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 04:53:01 PM »
I'm YajiSuzu's fan as well. :wub:

Rarely to see this couple in this thread so I'm really glad you started this fiction  :twothumbs

Offline jungkrys1024

Re: Field of Love - Chapter 3 [YajiSuzu fic]
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 04:49:31 PM »
@kurosawa87: yeah, hehe. I'm trying to make the story a little more detailed...  :D
@GNUpon: thank you for reading and I'm glad you liked that part. xD.
@twintt: Thanks for reading~ and yeah! a fellow YajiSuzu fan! haha! I rarely see YajiSuzu on the forum too, so I decided to post a fic of them. hehe.  :D

Here's Chapter 3! Sorry if the update took so long. Some things came up suddenly. >.<

CHAPTER 3

“Your best friend is getting worse Risako-chan.” Nakky glared at the spacing out Airi while they eat their lunch together at the school cafeteria.

“She’s spacing out more than the past days. What should I do with her?” Risako sighed.

The rain has stopped falling heavy and the sun opened another peaceful day in Saitama, and left the ground wet. Since the night Airi went to Yajima Maimi’s place, her mind is completely off the road, and sometimes caught smiling like an idiot by herself. Even during her classes, she won’t jot down the lectures being written on the board, instead she draws random things, like Maimi’s name at the back of her notebook.

“You even failed in our last exam.” Chisato said who is sitting across them. “That’s just unbelievable.”

“You know Airi-chan, if you have a problem you better open it up. If you don’t, then that burden will never go away. If you do tell us, we might be able to help you a little.” Risako said in concern as she holds onto her best friend’s hands.

“I think it’s not a ‘problem’ though.” Nakky butted in which made Airi to look up and glare at her. “If it’s a problem then she wouldn’t be smiling by herself, right?”

“Could it be…” Risako gasps, “My best friend is in love?!”

“NO!” Airi immediately defended but with a mark of blush on her cheeks. “I… d-don’t have time with that kind of thing! And what makes you think I’m in love! I don’t even hang out or talk to anyone else aside from you guys!”

“There goes her loud voice while explaining again which makes her sound like guilty~” Chisato sighed.

“I said I’m not! I swear to God I’m not in love! And I can prove to you that I’m still the old Airi you knew!” Airi somewhat got mad with their teases and left the group.

“Hey, she got mad.”

“Why can’t she just admit that she’s bothered with Maimi-sama~” Risako said.

“You knew?!” Both Nakky and Chisato asked in surprise.

“Why? You knew too?!” Risako questioned back and the two nodded fast. “Seems like we all followed her last week huh?”

“She’s obviously hiding something so I guess it’s normal to get worried and follow her right? I wonder what she and Yajima Maimi talked about that she’s like this… She even accidentally called me Yajima-san yesterday. She's thinking too much.” Nakky followed up.

“Why can’t she just be honest with us? I mean, what’s the point of hiding it?” Chisato once again sighed but deeper.

“Maybe she’s not sure of herself too.”

On the other hand, the soccer team of Saitama is busy having a practice for their upcoming match against another Prefecture which will happen the day after tomorrow. The training is more intense than before, applying pressure on each of the members and making everyone to work harder than the last match they had. Of course the ace player Yajima Maimi is one of them, and as always, playing harder and better than anyone else in the field.

“Maimi-chan is really great~” Miyabi praises while she rests on the bench, watching Maimi having a practice match with the juniors of the team.

“But… don’t you think she’s too focused on soccer?” Chinami said. “We never tried hanging out with her after practice, and she rarely sends e-mails. It feels like we’re not close at all.”

Saki silently watches Maimi working hard on the field. As she stares at her running back and forth, kicking the ball with her sweat covering her whole body, Saki couldn’t help but to get worried. Knowing the ace player’s past life before entering the soccer world, Saki never took off her eyes on her.

“You all know about Erina right?” Saki broke her silence who is sitting on the corner.

“Yeah, Maimi’s girlfriend who died at a car accident.” Miyabi said. “What about her?”

“Well… I was just wondering…” Saki hesitantly said, “…if Maimi-chan moves on, if she can get over Erina, I wonder if she’ll quit soccer too. Erina is the only reason why she’s here right now after all.”

“She won’t!” The coach heard Saki said and joined the conversation. “Just believe in her. For sure, someday she’ll get over Erina’s death but I’m sure too that she’ll someday find a new reason why she should stay here in the soccer field and play with us all.”

“A new reason?”

“Maybe something like a new motivation? Inspiration?” They asked in confusion.

“Coach!” Maimi called his attention and gave him a signal of a break and the coach only gave her a nod.

“So, feeling better?”

Maimi later joined them on the bench and takes a rest of a bit. “I think I twisted my left foot again.” She said but laughed at it. She carefully put an ice pack on her left foot and naturally acts like it doesn’t hurt at all.

“Did you already go for a check-up?” Saki asked in concern. “You already have that injury for two months now. I think it would be better if we make sure it won’t harm you worse than we thought.”

“It’s alright.” Maimi smiled. “It’s not like I won’t be able to walk with this.”

“You always say that but we don’t even know what you’re thinking.”

“The next match is approaching fast. We won’t be having a practice tomorrow so that everyone will be able to take enough rest and prepare well. And you better be in good shape Yajima-san. Don’t be careless until the day comes.” The coach dismissed the whole team after the short reminder.

Maimi obeyed and stayed at the dorm all night, specifically locked herself inside her room. Momoko and Erika who are her dorm mates understand her and didn’t bother talking to her anymore. Every time a soccer match is approaching, Maimi rarely talks a word, and doesn’t even look at them straight in the eyes.

“Damn… I can’t sleep.” Maimi talks to herself while blankly staring at her ceiling late night, not until her phone rings loud as she receives an e-mail.

“Hey, it’s Suzuki Airi. How are you?”

Then Maimi replies back, “Oh Suzuki-san. It’s been a while. I’m doing great. We’ll be having a match soon and we’re preparing for it.”

“I know. My best friend told me about it that’s why I sent you an e-mail. I just want to say good luck.”

“Thanks. Are you going to watch it?”

“No. I have to prepare for my exams. I failed last time so I have to make-up for it.”

“I see. Then, good luck with your exams too. Do your best.” Maimi replied last.

Finally, the day of the match has come. The field is once again packed with fans holding their own supporting banners, some fan came from the opposing prefecture carrying their own supports while mostly are from Saitama for hosting the match for the day. The cheers and yells are louder, and the crowd is thicker than what everyone has imagined. Yajima Maimi caught the eyes of most of the sports analysts and the media and they have to attend and watch the game because of her.

“Woah~ Maimi-sama is so cool~”

“Fans are from everywhere~”

Risako together with Chisato is now at the stadium to witness Saitama’s match. The whole bleachers and the seats are all occupied, not even a needle can fall in between people. What amazed them the most is the growing number of fans of Maimi, which is rapidly increasing since the last game they had. Even kids are holding onto her banner, showing their love and support and some are from high school as they get thrilled with Maimi’s charisma on the field.

“This match will determine who will enter the nationals.” Nakky popped out and said.

“Woah! Since when did you get there?! Why are you here?!” Chisato jumped of her seat.

“I want to watch it and I have to break from studying too. I planned to watch it alone but since I saw the two of you, I guess I’ll just tag along.” Nakky plainly replied.

“How about Airi-chan?”

“She said she’ll stay home and study.”

Airi at the same time is alone at home like always. She used her studies as an excuse not to go and watch the match live, when in fact she’s nervous for some unknown reason. She asked herself a few times why, but couldn’t find an answer. She doesn’t know why, and she’s confused and bothered with her emotions. In the end, she faces her TV and curls on her bed.

“It’s starting!” Airi gasped when the match finally started with the commentators’ voice at the background.

The crowd’s deafening cheer echoes all over the place, that it can break the whole stadium in any second. Every time Saitama’s team will get or steal the ball from the opponent, the cheers are will get louder. Every time Yajima Maimi has the ball, all the fans would go crazy on their seats. Under the scourging heat of the sun, the players from both teams are running with all their might on the field as none of them wants to go home losers. 

“Yajima-san!!!”

The fans gasp at the sight of Yajima Maimi who stumbled on the ground and hardly stood up after a few seconds. She returned back to the field but can feel a pain on her left ankle. She didn’t let anyone notice it, except for their captain Saki who knows she’s only acting cool over it. Because of that fall, Maimi’s stamina is being drained fast, and her play is starting to get worse, her run is getting slower, she can’t even see the passes on her anymore. Her mind is completely off way. And now the game is tied with 2-2.

“Maimi-chan, don’t force it. Go back to the locker and let it heal.” Saki whispers to her during the short time out.

“NO!” Maimi clenched her fists in anger towards herself. “I won’t! This is nothing! I can do it!”

Because of that, the ace player received a heavy slap on face from the captain to which everyone on the stadium saw. “We’re team! Do you know what the others feel from seeing you like this?! You’re not alone! Why can’t you understand that?!”

“Yajima-san…” The coach approached. “I’ll let you decide, are you going back on the field and continue on with the game?” He seriously asked.

Maimi looked around her only to see her team mates getting worried for her. “I’ll… play.”

“But Maimi-chan—“

“I want to!” Maimi cut them off. “I know how everyone feels and I appreciate that. But, if I’ll let it end it like this, I’ll carry this burden for a long time and I don’t want that. I don’t care whatever will happen to my ankle, I don’t care if I won’t be able to play on the next match anymore, I just want to bring the team to the nationals, that’s all.”

“Then… don’t be a burden to the team. Get back on the field.” The coach concluded.

“If ever the team will lost, I’ll take full responsibility.” Maimi said.

The line-up went back on the field again after the time out. Everyone notices the limping Maimi while on the field and the cheer isn’t that loud as is was a while ago. Airi who is at home watching them also noticed it and she started to get worried. Maimi’s play is getting worse each second that passes by, her usual self cannot be seen, her skills are way different from the last time Airi saw her playing. For Airi, the Yajima Maimi on the field at the moment is not the Yajima Maimi she knows. Maimi’s strong aura is completely gone.

“You’re not Maimi…” Airi frowned.

After long minutes of playing, Maimi is now breaking down at the middle of the field, and no progress at all. She refuses to get back and be substituted, and still forces herself to go on. Until Maimi totally loses her strength, the referee already called a time out to check on her for she couldn’t even stand up by herself.

“I told you!” Saki runs fast towards her to help. “I’m begging you Maimi-chan, stop it.”

“We rather lose this match than to lose you.” Miyabi said in the midst of tears.

Maimi doesn’t want to lift up her head, instead she gazes on the field. With the help of her team mates, she was able to stand up again, “Wait, I’m not done yet.” She said panting.

“HEY NUMBER 7!!! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!”

Everyone twisted their heads to see where that loud shout came from. It came from the field’s side, where it squeezed itself just to get through the crowd and be in the front seat.

“EH?! AIRI-CHAN?!” Risako stood up from her seat as she saw her best friend making a commotion in the front.

“Hey! Stop that Airi-chan! You’re being broadcast nationwide~” Chisato said.

Airi met eyes with the ace player who is on the field being carried up like a special child. Maimi stared at her clueless, and stopped her team mates from carrying her away. The media even took pictures of Airi from afar and immediately write reports about her, indicating her as "mysterious fan" of Yajima.

“Who’s that?” Chinami asked Maimi. “What is she doing? She’s making a big fuss now.”

“Shall we go and stop her?”

“No…” Maimi said.

And so Airi continues, “What are you doing?! Do you have an idea what the hell you’re doing right now?!?! Stop limping around and act like a baby!!! You’re Yajima Maimi right?!?! Why are hesitating and running around like that?! Are you stupid?!”

“Hey wait… you don’t know what you’re saying…” Saki finally walked close to Airi to try to stop her.

However Airi continues on shouting loud, “I’m sure you can do better than that! Where’s the Yajima Maimi who saved me?! Where the Yajima Maimi who dragged me all along until I injured my ankle?! Where’s the Yajima Maimi who plays like a tornado on the field?! You’re not that the Yajima Maimi I know! You love soccer right?! Then show everyone that an injury like that won’t stop you! You’re definitely good at it! You’re Yajima Maimi! You’re strong! So do it properly you idiot!!!”

Everyone was completely stunned with Airi’s harsh and shocking words towards Yajima Maimi, and broadcasting it live all over the country. The stadium is currently at the moment of silence and all eyes are on Airi who is angrily glaring at Maimi on the field.

“Suzuki-san…” Maimi hardly uttered.

“She called Yajima-san an idiot…”

After a few seconds, the security came and hardly pulls Airi away from the stadium from making such a commotion out of nowhere. Risako, Chisato and Nakky also made an exit on the stadium to check on their friend who was just dragged away like a dog out while the team of Saitama is still stunned over Airi’s rant on their ace player.

“Seriously, that fan is crazy…” A team mate said.

“Right…” Maimi mumbled.

“Are you saying something?”

“Right…” Maimi again mumbled but this time with a smirk on her lips. “Why am I so distracted with this damn injury? I’m not the ace player Yajima Maimi right now… I look like an amateur crying over this damn injury… If the whole team is with me, then I can do it. If the whole team is with me, then I would be fine.”

Their eyes went wide when Maimi strongly punched her ankle, a single blow that one can get fracture with it. Their coach didn’t bother from stopping her, instead he only smiled and asked them to go back on the field immediately to continue on the game. Even the captain didn’t get mad at her anymore, instead she let Maimi to get up by herself and watch her having a smirk on her face.

“Promise me you’ll get a check-up after this match.” Saki smiled at their ace player and she only gave a nod.

“Thank you, Suzuki-san…” Maimi hissed to herself and runs back on the field together with the line-up. And with the sight of Maimi being able to regain back her strength, the crowd’s hype is back once again.

Yajima Maimi’s play has back to normal, or way better than before, as she ignores the pain of her injury. In no time, the Saitama’s team was able to gain momentum, and was able to score thanks to Maimi’s tornado-like kick, which she always does. In the end, the victory went to Saitama, and they are moving to the nationals. 
======================
======================

I hope to see you guys on the next chapter as well. hehe. I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you very much~  :peace:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 06:40:01 PM »
Airi is crazy in love but why go that far for Maimi.

Maimi still has Erina' death lingering in her mind.

Since nobody can stop her determination, it will only get worst if she suffers a serious injury

Keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline darkacex99

• Member+
  • RISA RISA RISA!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 01:16:55 AM »
wow..... :O i.......LOVE IT!!!! XD i cant wait till the next chapter

Offline GNUpon

• Great Ninja Uman
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 01:55:31 AM »

Airi: :scolding: :on thumbb:
Fans and Maimi's teammate :shock:
Maimi :mon emo:
Me  :farofflook:

Offline jungkrys1024

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2013, 12:56:11 PM »
@kurosawa87: Thanks for commenting always. I'll try to work harder on the next chapters.  :)
@darkacex99: Thanks for reading and loving the early chapters of my fic~ please do continue on reading. hehehe. :)
@GNUpon: LOL! I like how you comment with the emoticons. hahaha! Thanks~ :)

CHAPTER 4

It’s been a week since the last match of Saitama’s female soccer team has happened and they hold on with the victory. Since that day, the ace player Yajima Maimi is attending her weekend check-up regarding her left ankle injury as promised to her captain. Not only that, the media has been tailing her to ask questions regarding her “mysterious” fan who yelled at her last week, which is Suzuki Airi. However, Maimi is avoiding them, and will keep her silence whenever they’ll ask about her.

“You’re on the local newspaper again.” Their coach handed her the paper while Maimi’s ankle is being examined.

“Ignore it. I’m not going to face them even if they’ll make negative articles.” Maimi sighed.

Then the coach reads the article aloud, “Yajima Maimi, Saitama’s ace player has been rapidly gaining popularity due to her skills that come with her beautiful looks. And this mysterious crazy fan of hers from the past match is also gaining interests from the soccer fans. Calling the ace player as stupid and idiot, is this high school girl related to our ace player?”

“Well, I don’t know why she did that too. I was also surprised, but at least I gained confidence with her words that time.” Maimi said and stood up from her seat, getting ready to leave the doctor’s place.

“Do you even know this girl? She did say bunch of things like she knows you a lot.” The coach asks as they walk out of the hospital.

“I met her long ago. I only helped her once and she helped me too, that’s all. There’s nothing special about us.” Maimi said and concluded the talk with Airi to avoid being questioned further.

“Okay, I won’t ask any more. By the way, the nationals will start in a month. I want you to rest within that month. You can come and practice with us though, but minimize it until your injury will completely heal. Don’t worry, the whole team is always beside you. You’re not alone.” The coach said and flagged a taxi for Maimi and with that, they parted ways.

On the other hand, Airi who has been the topic not only at their school but also on the town, is currently being glared by the people she passes by. Whenever she goes out of her place to go to school, people’s eyes will glue on her, and will start to gossip about her as Yajima Maimi’s crazy fan. Airi pretends not to hear all the gossips, and like it was not her who did that.

“Here comes the crazy fan~” One of their classmates announced when Airi entered their classroom.

“So, how’s the attention going?” Another one asked.

“Are the media that fun? I bet you’re being surrounded by them.”

“Hey you guys!” Risako butted in. “Please stop teasing Airi-chan!”

“Yeah! Quit doing that! You’re just hurting her!” Saki followed-up.

Airi only smiled at her friends and silently went on her seat. She doesn’t want to speak out about what happened, and why she did such thing for she doesn’t even know why she did that. She’s indeed a smart girl, but couldn’t find an explanation for her sudden rant on the stadium last week which was broadcast live. To avoid from thinking about it, Airi does the usual things, from reading books, going to the library, and goes back home immediately while she ignores all the attention.

“How long are you planning to avoid and hide everything?” Risako asks while she walks back home with Airi. “This won’t end until you’ll speak up something about it. You never told us about anything too…”

“I don’t know.” Airi murmured and suddenly stopped halfway. “I don’t know too Rii-chan…” She then frowned.

“If I’m not your best friend, I’m not going to say this but… you’re the biggest idiot I know.” Risako said without hesitations and faced her best friend. “You hid things to me about you and Maimi-sama. You didn’t even tell me you went to her dorm last time, and now you’re going to keep everything by yourself again. I’m your best friend, I’m not asking you to open up everything to me, but at least trust me.”

Airi gathers all up her courage and finally confess, “You followed me that time right?” She asked and Risako nodded. “That time, I found out about Yajima-san’s past, about her late girlfriend, about her reasons why she joined soccer, and why her determination is that high. And last week, when I watched her from TV, she’s not with herself and I just know it. Compared to when I first saw her playing, her play last week is totally off.”

“That’s because she’s injured…”

“No…” Airi shook her head and continues on walking on. “Well, I know she’s obviously injured. One of her dorm mates almost informed me something which they shouldn’t be. But by only looking at their eyes, and by just looking at Yajima-san, I knew that she’s injured but I don’t know where not until last week’s match. Then this question came into me while I was watching her on TV, ‘she’s already injured the first time we met and she’s already injured when I first watched her match, then she’s supposed to be playing as good as back then or maybe better, but why is she like this?’”

“Wow… you think… so deep Airi-chan… As expected from a genius!” Risako is totally speechless with Airi’s deep thoughts with Maimi that she couldn’t find words to respond her.

“I couldn’t stand watching her playing as if she’s not an ace player, that’s why I rushed all the way to the stadium and yelled like that.” Airi explained.

“So, what’s this thing that’s bothering her then?” Risako asked.

“I’m not sure but…” Airi lowered down her head and said, “Maybe her late girlfriend…”

“Maybe? What’s with the maybe? Why don’t you go and ask her?”

“Eh?! That’s impossible!” Airi said. “We’re not that close and I’m not in the position to ask such things! And… I’m planning not to meet with her again. Because of me, she’s being tailed by the media too and it would be only a burden if I’ll meet her again. I think it’s better this way, we shouldn’t meet or even talk anymore!”

“It’s up to you. I’ll support whatever your decision will be. Bye~” Risako said and walks away going to her own path.

Meanwhile at Maimi’s dorm with her friends, both Nakky and Chisato decided to talk with Maimi by themselves. Because of the media wondering around the place, they hardly approach the door and only wait on the first floor, hoping that Maimi will appear anytime.

“Maimi’s friends? You’re wearing St. Victoria’s uniform so I thought you’re looking for her or something.”

Chisato looked back and found this shorter girl than her who is Momoko carrying groceries. “Y-yeah…”

“NO!” Nakky denied. “We’re Suzuki Airi-san’s friends and we’re here to talk with Yajima Maimi-san. If possible, can we talk to her? A minute will do!” She begged.

“Suzuki Airi…” Momoko tries to remember, “Ah yeah, she was once here with Maimi-chan.”

“Let them in. They’re obviously not from the media and they’re Suzuki-san’s friends so it will be fine.” Maimi who is wearing a cap to cover her face suddenly passed by behind and walks ahead of them going straight up to their dorm’s floor.

They all followed her and silently entered their dorm. They’re all seated on the living room and both Nakky and Chisato suddenly lost their words now that Yajima Maimi is actually sitting across them. None of them wants to talk first, causing everything to be awkward.

“Maimi-chan, they’re here to talk about Suzuki Airi-san.” Erika sensed the awkward silence and broke it for them.

“I know. I’m just waiting for them to talk first.” Maimi replied and starting at the two.

“Airi-chan is worried about you.” Nakky directly said. “She’s gaining a lot of attention from the whole town now.”

“We know it’s her own fault why she’s gaining such attention. We were shocked too when she appeared on the stadium…”

“I see. So, what now?” Maimi asked.

“Eh?” The two lost their words and awkwardly looked at each other.

“Never mind.” Nakky said and pulled Chisato up on the sofa. “Let's go Chisa! Sorry for the disturbance.” They bowed and left the dorm in haste.

“Hey, what’s wrong Nakky?!” Chisato questioned as she was dragged out of the dorm.

“Seriously…” Nakky exhaled. “Is that player heartless?! Why can’t she get what we’re trying to say?! She should have responded a little concerned because she’s the reason why Airi-chan is gaining such attention these days!” She said out of anger.

“Relax Nakky… Yajima-san didn’t want it in the first place too. Besides, this isn’t a big deal for popular player like her.” Chisato said.

“For them it’s not a big deal! For Airi-chan who is only a normal student, it’s a big deal! Airi-chan shouldn’t get involved with people like her anymore!”

Maimi was left sitting on the sofa after Nakky and Chisato stormed out of their dorm. She couldn’t utter a word for the sudden visit with a sudden walk out. “What was that just now?” She smirked. “High school students walked out on me…”

“You’re really an airhead Maimi-chan~” Momoko pouted as she sat across Maimi. “And not to mention… you’re so numb and a little arrogant…”

“Why? What’s wrong with me again?!” Maimi maddened.

“Those two were trying to say that you should talk to Suzuki-san.” Erika said while she cooks on the kitchen.

“Didn’t you see their expressions?! They’re worried for Suzuki-san that’s why they came here to try their luck to ask you a favour to talk with her.” Momoko further said.

“How did you know that? They didn’t even say anything.”

“Suzuki-san…” Erika weakly smiled. “… that girl surprised me. You rarely get in touch with her and yet she was able to look through in your mind in such a short time. I think she understands you more than anyone else. You see, she’s a genius high school student who is socially awkward but her care towards you blew all of her fears away.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Erina’s death anniversary… and your match from last week are on the same day.” Erika said and glared at Maimi who is guilty sitting on the living room. “I know about it even if you keep quiet about it, that’s why you acted a little weird the day before your match, and until the day came, your mind is totally off the field. Your mind was not on playing but it’s with Erina.”

“Suzuki-san probably knew that you’re distracted of something aside from your injury that time.” Momoko followed up.

“No… no way…” Maimi tries to deny it. “Why would Suzuki-san understand what I feel? Why would she understand what I’m thinking?!”

“Maybe you share something similar to her.” Erika predicted. “Usually, a person who understands your pain also carries a pain and burden as you have. Suzuki-san might probably be have a life that she couldn’t get through yet just like you.”

“It’s time for you to explain it properly to her and face the media to end it. Suzuki-san is also having a hard time you know.” Momoko advised to which Maimi didn’t argue any longer.

The next day came and the teasing towards Airi is still on the air. Airi wants to talk back, but she holds back her emotions for she knows it’s not the right thing to do. She only hopes that someday the rumours will gradually disappear and everyone will cool down about it. And as much as she wants to forget Maimi’s existence in her life, she couldn’t avoid but to think of her every night before she sleeps.

“It’s good to see you working hard on your studies again Suzuki-san.” The teacher praised as he asked Airi to stay after the class to talk with her privately.

“I’m always working hard on it.” Airi responded.

“Your parents called us earlier and they found out the issue about you shouting on a soccer match. They’re blaming us for not educating you enough that blamed us for everything.” The teacher sighed. “Suzuki-san, please be careful whatever you do next time. You know your parents are influential in this school. They invested a lot here so if something happens to you, they might pull out too. Also, you have to maintain your high grades to avoid any circumstances with your family.”

“Did you let me stay just to say that?” Airi breathed in anger with her voice trembling, holding back her tears forming on her eyes.

“I don’t want to but the principal asked me to do this. It seems like the higher-ups are scared of your parents. Sorry Suzuki-san, I’m just following their orders.”

“Worst…” Airi clenched her fists. “They don’t even talk to me personally, they don’t even show up to me and come back home and yet they called the school just to say that! They don’t know anything! I’m already carrying a burden and now they want to add more by adding pressure on me!” She yelled that it echoed all over the room.

“Calm down Suzuki-san…”

“How can I calm down?! They will never understand me!” Airi cried and walked out of the room with heavy footsteps.

“Airi-chan!” A guy stopped her from leaving the school campus and stopped by the gate.

Airi wiped her tears away before turning back, “Ryo-kun… why are you still here?”

Ryo, Airi’s classmate, a studious one like her and a four-eyed (Wearing eyeglasses) handsome tall guy who loves to spend his time on the school rooftop to study. They often talk about studies but never hang out, and never talked about other things aside from the lectures they get. Generally, they don’t know each other outside of the school campus.

“I forgot to return a book on the school library so I came back. Tomorrow’s weekend that’s why I made an effort to return it back today though it’s already this late. How about you?” Ryo said.

“Nothing…” Airi lied and looked away.

Ryo noticed her dying eyes and stares at her closer, “Are you alright?”

“Y-yeah.” Airi said but sobbed.

“You’re not.” Ryo takes out his handkerchief and unexpected wipes Airi’s cheeks which are wet from tears.

“Don’t!” Airi awkwardly pushes him and steps back from him. “Sorry Ryo-kun, I have to go.” She said and ran away from him.

Airi rushes back home and locks herself on her room. She wasted her time crying from late afternoon until the moon shines bright up in the night sky. Though she hears her phone ringing multiple times, she won’t pick it up for her sobs beat her tone of voice. She didn’t bother eating her dinner, for no one cooks for her in the first place and always buy take-outs before coming back home. However for this night, she forgot everything as her mind is running wild with negative emotions towards her parents who never take care of her. For them, giving Airi much amount of money for her to live on her own is enough. They never gave a thought of how Airi feels about it, making the lonely girl.

“I hate you…” Airi mumbled until she dozed off on her bedside and completely fell asleep.

Weekend, Airi slowly opens her tired eyes and the sunlight from her window reflects on her face with the cold wind strongly blowing the curtains up. She crawled and got her phone on her bag which was placed on the floor and saw piles of unread messages from her friends, missed calls from Risako and finally checks on her time, it’s already 10AM.

“Excuse me…” Someone rang the doorbell.

Airi lazily stood up from the floor to get the door, still half awake and not knowing of how she looks like at the moment. There are dark circles under her eyes due to crying heavily last night, her hair is so messed up going to different direction, and she’s still wearing her uniform from yesterday with lots of crumples on her skirt. Unconsciously having this kind of look, Airi walks on the door and opened the door wide to welcome whoever is disturbing her.

“Good… morning… Suzuki-san…”

Airi’s vision is still a little unclear that she couldn’t recognize the person in front of her. She rubbed her eyes hard and her vision slowly came back to normal. Her eyes almost went off and her jaw dropped all the way to the floor to see Yajima Maimi standing tall in front of her, glaring at her from top to bottom with her twitched eyebrows.

“Y-y-y-y-y-yajima-san!”
====================
====================

I hope you guys liked this chapter.  XD The new character "Ryo" is just a name I made up. haha! I can't think of any guy so I just randomly thought of a cool name of a guy and so I put it. hehe.  :lol:

Thanks for reading guys! I hope to see you on the next chapters too.  :peace:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Field of Love - Chapter 4 [YajiSuzu fic]
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 01:27:59 PM »
Maimi still hasn't eliminate Erina's death but that could hurt her more in the end.

Airi may never leave the spotlight but at least avoid it more often

Ryo is caring but kind of out of her league to gather any acceptance
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline GNUpon

• Great Ninja Uman
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 02:08:56 PM »
If i was one of her classmate, I will love airi because she got on tv, think of the opportunities to be on tv just shout on a soccer player XD (BET I'M MORE SOCIALLY AWKWARD THAN AIRI)

Maimi is more airhead than me in this XD

Airi's scene...
I was crying...then i saw this...

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

it made me cried more.....  :nervous

Thank you for the chapter  :bow:

Offline darkacex99

• Member+
  • RISA RISA RISA!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 05:07:43 PM »
oh noooooes poor airi :cry: the media and all the attention is taking its toll on her as well as the burden from her parents and her loneliness :(

maimi still focused on the death of erina...poor gurl o hope she doesnt kill herself over it :cry:

ryo bettah get outta here :kickass: haha XD

nice chapter :thumbup i eager to know wat happens :yep:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 05:13:06 PM by darkacex99 »

Offline twintt

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 05:05:24 PM »
Oh Airi  :cry: Please cry on Maimi's chest  :wub:

Ryo? We dont need your handkerchief  :smhid lol just kidding  :D

Thanks for the chapter  :twothumbs

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 08:02:10 PM »
Ah a new YajiSuzu fic... so nice to see :sob:

I like the concept too, genius high school girl Airi falling in love with the star pro soccer player :lol: The last chapter was a bit sad, but with Yajima-san appearing at her door hopefully it'll improve come next one... Next chapter soon! :D

I used to write a little YajiSuzu, so I'm glad to see someone picking it up. ^^ There's too much of a lack of BeriKyuu around here...

Offline jungkrys1024

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »
@kurosawa87: -nods- -nods- thank you for always reading my fic. :)
@GNUpon: LOL! I would love to be with Maimi on TV too.  :D and I'm actually not that good at writing drama scenes yet.  :banghead:
@darkacex99: hahaha! I honestly don't like Ryo on my own fic too, but I have to put some spice on this story. xD.
@twintt: And thanks for the comment too. :) Seems like everyone doesn't like Ryo here. haha! Don't worry~  8)
@rokun: Hello there~ Thanks for reading this fic. I did read some old Yajisuzu fics recently, and I loved all of them. IDK why some already stopped from writing. And I want the YajiSuzu love to be alive and active again~ hehehe.  :wub:

CHAPTER 5

Airi slowly scans herself from head to toe and later realized why Maimi is staring at her as if she’s in disgust. She quickly gave Maimi a wait signal and went back to her room in haste to fix. What is Yajima Maimi doing here?! Airi thought to herself and now in state of panic. She didn’t go out of her room immediately; instead she walked back and forth, thinking of how she’ll face Maimi and what to say. She rubbed her palms together to remove her nervousness somehow and slowly walks out where Maimi is standing, near the front door.

“How did you get in? You’re supposed to be ringing the bell on the gate first, not on the main door.” Airi asked with a huge distance between where Maimi is standing and her position.

“You left it open so I just walked in and passed by the garden in front.” Maimi simply answered.

“I see.” Airi replied back and nailed the conversation with that short answer.

Maimi keeps her calm and takes a glimpse on the awkward Airi far from her. She’s obviously uncomfortable on Maimi’s sight, for Airi is seen looking away while she bites her lower lip, and rubbing her palms together. Airi couldn’t even let her in the house and let her stay outside. Maimi wants to eliminate this awkwardness and so she stepped closer but Airi made another step backwards.

“Okay, I won’t come close!” Maimi gave up and rolled her eyes in disappointment.

“I’m sorry!” Airi blurted out all of a sudden. “I’m sorry for calling you an idiot and stupid. I’m sorry for interrupting your game last time and made a commotion during the game. I was just… frustrated.” She apologized.

Then Maimi laughed at her apologies, “Now I get it. You’re acting like that because you thought I’m mad at you.”

“Eh? Why? Are you not?” Airi asked clueless.

“Why should I? If I am then I shouldn’t be here standing in front of an awkward you. Rather than getting mad, I was motivated with your words. I came here to say thank you because I haven’t said it personally.” Maimi explained.

Airi exhaled in relief that she fell on the ground, “Thank God! I was wrong all the time then.”

“But…” Maimi also sits down on the ground to level her head with Airi as she smiles, “…I came here to talk about something.”

“Something?”

Maimi nodded. “Yeah. Your friends came yesterday at my dorm, though they asked me not to tell you. They said you’re worried about me, so I thought I should let you know about it too.”

Airi was once again dragged by Maimi that she couldn’t argue further to wherever she’ll take her. All the passers-by who recognize them would tilt their heads just to stare at them and start to gossip. Maimi ignored all while Airi is so conscious about it but still goes on anyway. They took a long ride on a train, going far from their place, far from the crowd and far from noise.

“Why… are we here?” Airi shivered upon arriving on a solemn cemetery full of trees swaying with the cold wind.

Maimi didn’t respond and continues on walking forward but her steps are getting narrower and finally reached their destination, “It’s here.”

Airi looked at the name written on the grave. “Mano Erina. Yajima-san, could it be…”

“My late girlfriend, the reason behind everything.” Maimi said while looking on the grave.

Airi was taken aback in shock that she can’t let a word out of her mouth. And only leaves it open. She looked at Maimi and deeply looks into her eyes, full of sadness and pain, full of regrets and disappointment. It’s the first time that she witnesses the ace player’s miseries.

“Do you know how it feels to lose someone you love?” Maimi asked. “Have you ever felt being left by someone who gave you a reason to change? Did someone already left you and you were not given the chance to say how much you love that person?” She continues on asking as her clenched fists are trembling and tears are forming fast on her eyes.

“Yajima-san…” That’s all Airi could utter.

“A year ago, she had her last breath without me by her side. She’s supposed to meet me, but she was involved in a car accident. I waited for her, she said I must wait on the middle of the soccer field, even if it will take me forever. I waited for two hours, until they called me and said she died. I hated myself, I hated everyone around me for couple of months. I blamed myself for everything. Erina shouldn’t have died if we didn’t plan to meet that day. She’s supposed to be still here with me. Then her soccer captain Shimizu Saki approached me, and told me that Erina really loves playing soccer. That was the time I decided to join the Saitama Team, in place of Erina, and plays as an ace player like how Erina used to be. In short, up until now, I’m working hard because of Erina.” Maimi confessed and tears fell from her eyes upon saying her last words.

In front of Airi is now the broken Maimi that she has never seen before. Hearing directly those words from Maimi, Airi felt her heart cracked deep inside, and can feel her heart beat stopped for second, her mind halted for a minute, and gave her pain. But, to see Maimi in such a state breaks her more that she can imagine, she never thought she’ll feel pain.

“It’s alright to cry!” Airi said in a high tone. Instead of turning back to give Maimi a privacy, she pulled her closer and gave her a warm tight hug, letting Maimi’s head to cry on her shoulder. “It’s okay…”

Though Maimi didn’t hug her back, she let her tears to keep on falling and until it wet Airi’s shoulder. It’s only Airi who can comfort her at the moment, it’s only her who can make her stop from crying hard, and it’s only Airi who can read and get through her heart and mind.

“Are you alright now?” Airi whispers as she hears no sobs from Maimi anymore. She slowly let go and sees Maimi’s tired eyes from crying, almost the same eyes as Airi had last night when she cried.

“Now I’m embarrassed.” Maimi forced out a laugh and wiped her tears away.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. Now my questions are answered. I know why you were so distracted.” Airi smiled and offered her hand. “If it’s alright, let’s walk back hand in hand.”

“Why?”

“I just want to.” Airi blushed. “I just feel like holding your hand after you cried like that. C’mon, it’s a request from your number one fan.” She then giggled.

“Number one fan huh?” Maimi smirked before accepting Airi’s hand.

While they walk out of the cemetery, both keep their silence and none of them bothered to talk. They walk side by side and hand in hand, but their eyes are fixed straight ahead on their way.

“I’ll be fine here.” Airi stopped halfway and hesitantly let go of Maimi’s hand. “I’ll just flag a taxi on the intersection. If people will see us together like this, they might misunderstand it again.” She explained.

“Ah, yeah.” Maimi nodded. “Then I’ll take the other way.”

“By the way, you asked me a while ago if I ever felt how to lose someone I love…” Airi exhaled. “…I have an answer. I never felt it because no one has died so far with me. However, I know how it feels to have nothing but myself, I know how it feels not to be loved by the people I expect to love me back more. Though my friends are always with me, the people I expect to be with me all the time aren’t around, so I know how it feels to be left out by the people I love.”

After saying those words, Airi turned back and walks away without letting Maimi to respond. Maimi watched her back slowly vanishing from her sight, until she finally made a turn and she’s nowhere to be seen anymore.

Meanwhile the Saitama’s team is busy preparing for the nationals which is three weeks ahead. Giving all their best from practice, the members aren’t stopping and continue on even if the coach says they should rest.   

“It feels different without Maimi-chan around. Where did she go by the way?” Miyabi breathed.

“She went to see that crazy fan.” Captain Saki said and stopped for a while. “I don’t really know what came into her mind but she said she’ll meet with her.”

“I heard that girl’s name is Suzuki Airi, isn’t Suzuki a popular rich family here and even overseas?” Chinami asked in curiosity.

“Yeah, they have a lot of business.”

“Then that girl shouldn’t be wondering around freely. You know, there are a lot of people disguising themselves as a friend, they act kind and all get close to you, then once they got into you, they’ll do something to you or something like they’ll kidnap you for ransom.” Chinami said.

“Aish! You watch too many movies Chinami-chan! Do you think that kind of person really exists?” And it caused a little laughter among them.

Weekdays have come again, and Airi is expecting another day of gossips and everything. However, that expectation didn’t happen. As she stepped out of her place, no one bothered looking at her unlike the past week. She walks on the busy streets and still people won’t glare at her, until she reached school, more students would greet her a good morning. And all of these confuse Airi for she didn’t go out of her place on Sunday, and doesn’t have an idea what’s happening.

“Airi-chan! Have you seen the newspaper?” One of her classmates immediately approached her on the way to their classroom.

“Hey, we were so worried about you!” Risako slapped Airi by the shoulders as she entered of the classroom. “You didn’t call, you didn’t even send an e-mail or even called back!”

“Yeah!” Nakky agreed. “We called you a lot of times last weekend and you didn’t pick up!”

“Wait, what’s with the newspaper?” Airi asked and made her way on her seat.

“Here, look at this! Yajima Maimi finally talked about that issue last time regarding your sudden appearance on their match.” Chisato said and handed her the newspaper.

“Yajima Maimi answers the media.” The title itself made Airi to continue on reading. “Yajima Maimi finally faced the media and clarified the issue regarding their last match. She confirmed that she was injured even before the match began and caused the first half of their team to lose. However, the second half, the mysterious crazy fan appeared that time, and this was also answered by Yajima Maimi. In quote, ‘She’s not just a fan, she’s my number one fan, a special friend of mine. Because of her, I was able to get back on my play and grabbed the victory.’ Yajima Maimi also asked the media not to bother this high school girl.”

“Wow… she did it for me.” Airi was amazed on the article and knew why people aren’t that interested anymore, it’s because Maimi finally answered everything on her own.

“Did something happen Airi-chan?” Risako hissed.

In fact, after that day with Maimi on the cemetery, the day all of her questions were solved, Airi spent her weekend thinking alone. Since it’s only a secret between her and Maimi, she denied and said, “Nothing. I only stayed at home the whole weekend.”

“Airi-chan…” Ryo appeared behind them with a smile. “Are you alright?”

“Y-yeah.” Airi awkwardly replied. “Sorry for acting a little weird last time. I wasn’t feeling so well that’s why.” She again lied.

“It’s alright.” Ryo smiled wider. “I’m glad to hear you’re doing fine again. I was so worried about you. Is it alright if I walk you back home today then?”

“Hey hey hey!” Chisato interrupted. “Do I sense love aura?”

“I feel it too. There’s a love blooming around us~” Nakky teased further.

“Hey Ryo-kun!” Risako confronted. “Are you hitting on my best friend?” She asked with her eyebrow raised.

“Rii-chan! What kind of question is that?!” Airi blushed. “I’ll think about it Ryo-kun…”

“Airi-chan! Studying all the time won’t give you a good memory! High School life comes once! Try to date, have social life and have fun sometimes! He’ll only walk you back home, I guess there’s no need for you think about that!” Nakky said with a grin on her face.

Airi let out a deep sigh, “I guess it will be fine then. I’ll wait for you by the school gate after class.” She decided and he left.

“Airi-chan, are you sure about that?” Risako asked.

“C’mon Risako-chan!” Chisato elbowed her. “Someone is finally showing a love interest to your best friend! You should be happy about that! And Ryo-kun knows Airi-chan for some time now, there shouldn’t be a problem with that.”

“I know!” Risako said. “I… just don’t feel good about him.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe his face isn’t my type or maybe I’m just thinking too much.” Risako awkwardly laughed. “Forget it. If my best friend wants to go with him then it will be fine.”

All throughout the classes, Risako’s mind is on Ryo who’s obviously trying to get Airi’s attention in the past few days. She finds it odd that he suddenly showed interest in her, knowing that Ryo isn’t interested in dates just like Airi. Risako couldn’t explain it to herself why she just can’t like Ryo’s presence around Airi.

“Excuse me…” Risako raided the rooftop, which is Ryo’s place during lunch time.

“Oh, Sugaya Risako-san, how may I help you?” Ryo sits up from the hot ground and faced her.

“It’s about Airi-chan.” Risako glared at him. “What are you planning to do?”

“You make it sound like I’m a bad guy.” Ryo said.

“I’m sorry but that’s what I really think about you. I hate the way you look, those eyeglasses, that innocent-like hair of yours and generally your handsome face.” Risako frankly said.

“I don’t care if you hate me. But as long as Airi-chan doesn’t care about those, I guess there’s nothing to worry about. Let me tell you this too, Airi-chan is going through a hard time with her parents, her relationship with them. I just want to help her, to cheer her up a little.”

“And how did you know about her hard times?”

“Rich people like them often encounter a family problem. So there’s no doubt Airi-chan is suffering the same problem. If you’re going to doubt at me, you’re just wasting your time. Go back down there and comfort your lonely best friend instead of accusing me up here.” Ryo concluded and ignored Risako’s presence.

As promised, Airi is waiting for Ryo by the school gate after their classes were finished. As she stands still, she keeps on flipping her phone as if she’s waiting for message. And watching her from afar is her worried best friend, who is still uneasy with her being with Ryo. Knowing that Airi is a lonely girl, anyone would easily get an advantage towards her weakness, that’s why Risako always keeps on eye on her.

“If you feel lonely… or maybe if you need someone to talk with… or if you feel down or anything… just give me a call…” Airi remembers what Maimi told her long time ago, the first time she was hugged by Maimi in front of their dorm.

“Should I call her? Should I send her an e-mail?” Airi asked herself as she scrolled down her phone until she reached Maimi’s name on her phonebook. Because of her hesitations, she ended up cancelling her call and went on her e-mail box instead, but again she doesn’t know what to say.

“Sorry to keep you waiting.” Ryo appeared in front of her.

“Eh?” Airi got startled with his sudden presence and accidentally pressed the send button of her phone, and successfully sent a blank message to Maimi. “Y-yeah. It’s alright. Shall we go now?”

Maimi who is currently watching her team mates having a hard practice on the soccer field is silently resting on the benches while the coach is giving her a proper aid on her ankle injury. Not long, she noticed her phone vibrated and grabbed it on her side.

“From Suzuki-san…” Maimi twitched her eyebrows at the blank message sent to her. “Huh? What’s with this?”

“Why? What’s wrong Yajima-san?” Her coach asked.

Maimi tried to call Airi but she got no response, “That’s weird. Suzuki-san sent me a blank message.”

“Maybe she needs someone to talk with.” Her coach said.

Just then, Maimi remembered what she told Airi back then, “If you feel lonely… or maybe if you need someone to talk with… or if you feel down or anything… just give me a call…”

“Coach.” Maimi hastily packed her unorganized things. “Sorry but I have to go.”
=======================
=======================

Again and again, thanks for reading this chapter~ A little bit of spoiler, you guys can kill Ryo on the next chapter. LOL!  :P

Btw, I don't know if it's allowed to post my twitter link here, xD. But if you guys are interested, follow me~ haha! https://twitter.com/jungkrys1024

I hope to see you guys on the next chapter too! XOXO!  :peace:

Offline twintt

Re: Field of Love - Chapter 5 [YajiSuzu fic]
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 04:05:58 PM »
Ow Maimi she remembered what she said to Airi as well. :wub:

Can kill Ryo on the next chapter?? Alright! I'm well prepared now.:twisted: LOL XD

Really wanna see Maimi smack him in the face. :lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Field of Love - Chapter 5 [YajiSuzu fic]
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 06:35:54 PM »
Airi helped Maimi realize her problem and explained it out into the public :thumbsup

Ryo :thumbdown:

Although now it seems Maimi could be distracted with Airi
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - Ai no Kotoba