JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Six Day Wonder

Author Topic: The H!P Trainees Thread (ハロプロ研修生); H!P EGGs (ハロプロエッグ)  (Read 239740 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Today was the Egg Recital!

Here's info on the 6 new members:
新メンバー
田中可恋(たなかかれん) 高1 たなかれ
Tanaka Karen, 1st-year high school, "Tanakare"

稲場愛香(いなばまなか) 高1 まなかん
Inaba Manaka, 1st-year high school, "Manakan"
(apparently, former member of minor idol group PEACEFUL)

三瓶海南(みかめかな) 中3 かめちゃん
Mikame Kana, 3rd-year middle school, "Kamechan"

藤井梨央(ふじいりお) 中3 りおりお
Fujii Rio, 3rd-year middle school, "Riorio"
(also seen in 2nd gen S/mileage finals and 10th gen audition footage)

真城佳奈(ましろかな) 中2 マッシ
Mashiro Kana, 2nd-year middle school, Masshi

井上ひかる(いのうえひかる) 中1 ひかるん
Inoue Hikaru, 1st-year middle school, Hikarun
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:22:08 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Rio Fujii!!  :)

稲場愛香(いなばまなか) 高1 まなかん
Inaba Manaka, 1st-year high school, "Manakan"
(apparently, former member of minor idol group PEACEFUL)

Maachan is a fan  :cathappy:

http://www.nhk.or.jp/j-melo/nhkworld/english/news/201211.html

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Man i cant believe i didnt recognize rio, i just thought " cute lil gal" haha.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
H!P Trainee Self-Evaluation cards:

(clck to embiggen)

Quote from: SaebaRyo from JPLOP
The girls were asked to rank themselves on the following.
えがお- Smiling face, smile
げんき- Energy, spirit, enthusiasm
ダンス- Dance
うた- Song
トーク- Talk

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Quote from: Barks
Producer Tsunku♂ expresses his philosophy at Hello Pro Kenshusei's event: 'Rhythm is life'

The event, 'Hello Pro Kenshusei Happyokai 2013 ~Haru no Kokai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~', took place at Nakano Sun Plaza on May 5th. The event is held for Hello Pro Kenshushei members to showcase the skills they acquired through daily practice. Same-day tickets for event sold out and the event venue was jam-packed with fans. Chimaki Mitsuba, the kenshusei members' dance coach, Makoto (Sharam Q), does MC for Hello! Project's periodical events, and Makoto Ogawa, ex-member of Morning Musume。participated in the event as judges. 16 kenshusei members (excluding members of Juice=Juice who were born out of kenshusei) were judged based on their performances.

-[Hello Pro Kenshusei Happyokai 2013 ~Haru no Kokai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~'] Pictures

Every year at Hello! Project, a proficiency test has been held by producer Tsunku♂. For the first time this year, the test was done in front of a live audience where they got a chance to vote for their favorite kenshusei member. The votes by the audience was tallied and revealed at the end of the event.

The first theme was dance performance. The 16 members were split into 3 groups, whereby each group danced to a Hello Pro song. The audience clapped cheered at the scene of still young-and-fresh kenshusei members giving their all on the stage. Tsunku♂, the chief juror of the event who sat immediately in front of the stage, gave detailed advice on such issues as getting ahead of the beat (often prominent in relatively inexperienced people), and taking into account the atmosphere of the particular song they are dancing to. When Hamaura, Kosuga, Yamagishi, Kaga, and Kishimoto decided to stand in a straight line, rather than in a 3-dimensional formation, on the song 'Bye Bye Bye!' by ℃-ute, Mitsuba asked about the rationale for their choice of doing so. Ayano Hamaura responded as representative to the question, and Mitsuba understood that it was a method of expression that they came up with on their own and was pleased with their decision to take the path of autonomy.

Next was the singing test, which consisted of individual members singing one chorus of a Hello! Project song of their choosing. On top of vocal skills, individuals performed in their own clothes to evaluate their originality and character.

Ayano Hamaura was evaluated as, 'having that ‘it factor' that transcends reason', and Natsumi Taguchi was told, 'I was drawn in my your singing. It was amazing.' On the contrary, Sakurako Wada, who sang S/mileage's 'Uchoten LOVE' received a strange criticism from Tsunku♂, 'your pitch was unstable and rhythm was off, but maybe that creates the ‘moe' factor you have'. Nonetheless, contrary to his criticisms, Tsunku♂ seemed pleased with her performance. Being able to sing well, keep rhythm and having high level of performance seems to be a given for Hello! Project members, but it was a case in point that they are looking for something more than that.

The one member who received the greatest cheer and applause from the solo performance section was Fuyuka Kosuga who sang Morning Musume。's 'Suki na Senpai'. Although having become a sub-member of S/mileage at one point, she had to leave the group due to an ailment in November 2011. After several months of treatment, she returned as a Hello! Pro member in 2012. Tsunku♂P said to her, 'Your rhythm has improved. Since you're a high school student now, I think you'd develop even more if you could start singing more mature songs'. On the other hand, Makoto Ogawa, who sang the original version of the song commented, 'Listening to you brought me back to those days when we practiced really hard everyday. It was bitter-sweet'. When the assistant MC, Sawayaka Goro, in relation to the song, asked who her favorite 'senpai' (in general, someone who has been doing something longer than you) is, instead of choosing Ogawa who was right there in front of her, she chose Ayaka Wada from S/mileage. The crowd burst out in laughter to this unexpected response.

In the latter half of the singing section, Nanami Tanabe put on a solid performance with the song 'Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta' by ℃-ute, to which she received the words from Tsunku♂P, 'You did justice with your singing. You were able to sing in your own way, and it made me wonder about how things are going to be in the future.' Mizuki Murota also praised her, 'You chose are difficult song in 'First Kiss' but you displayed solid singing.' However, she also noted that such artists like Airi Suzuki and Aya Matsuura were able to sing better when they were in 9th grade. The true meaning behind this criticism is that they have high hopes for her to be just as great as those charismatic artists some day, and become one of the leading vocalists of the group. It was a huge praise/expectation from the judges.

Tsunku♂'s line of the day was directed at Rie Kaneko who performed one of Maki Goto's classic, 'Daiteyo! PLEASE GO ON'. He said, 'It's was sharp. It's obvious that you've grown. There was a sense of speed there too'. While he was pleased with the performance by the 'last Hello! Pro Egg' member, he gave some advise, 'In order to go higher, the rhythm and expression need to click...I would like you to live you life like that'. The audience was a bit confused by the unexpected use of the word, 'life', that came out of his mouth. He further began talking about his philosophy, 'Rhythm is life. If you have bad rhythm, you have a bad outlook on life. But just because you have bad timing doesn't mean your talk is boring. Yeah, Makoto?' (Makoto is the drummer of Sharam Q), to which the whole crowd burst out laughing. On a side note, if you visit Tsunku♂'s official website, you can find a more detailed theory on rhythm that Tsunku♂ adheres by. His obsession with rhythmic integrity is widely known by fans of Hello! Project.

A mini live concert was held after all members finished singing and the people in the audience submitted their votes. At the beginning of this section, newcomers to the Hello! Pro Kenshusei were introduced and a performance by the new group, 'Juice=Juice' formed in February 2013, by Hello! Pro Kenshusei members, took place. The group performed their 2nd Indie single song, 'Samidare Bijyo ga Samidareru' (May 5th release) for the first time ever in front of an audience.

After tallying the votes at the end of the event, the contestant who received the most votes was Namina Tanabe. Sakurako Wada also received the special judges' award.

The next Hello! Pro Kenshusei event, 'Hello! Pro Kenshusei Happyokai ~Rokugatsu no Namatamago Show!~' will be held on June 8th at Tokyo, Mielparque Hall, and at Osaka, Mido Kaikan on June 15th.

•Hello! Pro Kenshusei New members
Karen Tanaka b. December 24th, 1997, Mie Prefecture
Kana Mikame b. August 28th, 1998, Aichi Prefecture
Rio Fujii b. March 4th, 1999, Aichi Prefecture
Kana Mashiro b. August 29th, 1999, Aichi Prefecture
Hikaru Inoue b. August 31st, 2000, Aichi Prefecture
Manaka Inaba b. December 27th, 1997 Hokkaido

Text by ytsuji a.k.a. Henshubu (tsu)

http://www.en.barks.jp/news/?id=1000001951

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
This show.

IS AMAZING.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

*There will be a Juice=Juice version where there are solo lines etc. But the Kenshuusei feat. Juice=Juice version is all unison.

Ten Made Nobore! fan recording.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 09:49:10 PM by oaxiac »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

click to inflate

Rikako's Story
Quote from: momuse from tumblr

There is a girl who lives in Kesennuma City of Miyagi Prefecture which has been totally devastated by the catastrophic earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011. Her name is Sasaki Rikako, was 9 years old at that time. “We’re having mathematics in the sixth period when the quake hit. At first it’s shaking seemed ordinary, but eventually it became somthing we’d never experienced before. Meanwhile at the Port of Kesennuma, Toshishige, her father jumped in his car and moved off to pick up Rikako, afraid of something dreadful that unconventional shaking would bring. But soon got stuck in a terrible traffic jam, and he abandoned the car and ran to the school. As soon as he arrived at the school, he took a hand of his daughter crying of fear and ran up to a hill. Rikako took a look in a direction of her house and saw an enormous amount of wood debris rising on all over the town. “The debris was surging toward us very quickly. It was sooo scary that I took the fastest run in my life.” The Tsunami swept away her house which she’d lived for a decade and her father’s factory. All her family survived although they’d lost their house. Soon after they started living in an evacuation shelter, she had become unable to get to sleep because of constant aftershocks. “I couldn’t get to sleep and even eat meals. I was in a futon all day long” Rikako recalls.  Toshishige remembers “She was depressed and started behaving like a spoilt child. While I was thinking what I could do for her, I heard of a local idol group, SCK45 was to be launched.” Toshishige applied for It’s audition without telling his daughter, just because he wished Rikako could get recover as cheerful as before the quake. “Since I was a child who loved singing and dancing, I got so pleased when daddy told me about it” Rikako says. It’s been 2 years since then, the Sasaki family is moving forward step by step. “Honestly I was so glad to see daddy coming to the school to pick me up at that time. I haven’t told him thanks face to face coz it’s bit embarrassing though. From now on I’ll try my best effort to be the greatest idol in the universe, that’s my goal, and to build a base for Thunderbird 2 which daddy is crazy about” Rikako declares with an innocent smile.
http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2013/03/23/17875/

Quote from: SaebaRyo from JPLOP
We finally have confirmation that Rikkako is half Filipino. Her mother Estella came from the Philippines 18 years ago and married Toshishige into the fish factory.

http://kokoropress.blogspot.jp/2012/01/blog-post_8185.html

:philippines:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Her story is very touching ;_; Also, yay halfie :3

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Mizuki chan, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Certified Cutie Pie Mizuki Murota turns 15 years old today, 6 月12日-

Hope talented and pretty Mizuki chan has a great day with her family and friends!
And may the coming year bring her many fun days with Hello!Project, and much
joy and friendship in her life!!

{Mizuki appears in one photo with Karin Miyamoto & Akari Uemura,  and also is seen
explaining the location of Rikako Sasaki's dimples}

And let's hear Mizuki speak for herself:

121013 室田@八王子movie {With thanks to eggtamagoegg}

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
And Mizuki also has a nice voice:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
lol Riichan putting that puroresu training to good use :lol:

Profile page updated with the new trainees:
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member/egg/egg-profile.php

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

@16:20 New trainees intro.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline SaraV

• ecchi
BARKS NEWS Award: http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000091642

For the month of May, Japanese music.
The western music winner is Daft Punk.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
SUPERSTARS!

So are these trainees UF* favourites 8) Quite likely... But then I'm kinda upset that Leader Ricchan wasn't there... rofl

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Six Day Wonder