JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Majisuka Gakuen / Re: The Majimuri Gakuen Discussion thread
« Last post by winner on September 24, 2018, 11:06:28 PM »

Graduate Plaza / Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]
« Last post by DO Me DO Me on September 24, 2018, 10:27:02 PM »
Sorry, just wondering around aimlessly between various forums. The 20th MM anniversary brought me out of my cave (or corner in Eri's perspective lol) but I'm still stuck picking up where I left off which was around 2008-09. Being one of the biggest and well known Eri fan back in the day it is surprising to know that I fell out of interest in MM right after Koha's graduation (due to a thing called LIFE among other personal things) therefore I never got to watch Eri's graduation concert. I'll get around to it eventually.

Anyway, that's not what I wanted to talk about. Does anyone else follow Eri's sister Rina? As much as she looks like her I just can't get into her, she seems so much different than Eri. She's taller and carries herself more mature than Eri did at her age. She sort of reminds me of a young Choi Sooyoung of SNSD. According to her blog she said it's been 10 years since she debuted? But I can't really find anything of her work.

Apparently thunder thighs runs in the family. Hers looks a little skinnier than Eri's but it's quite muscular lol

She can sing pretty well too

I absolutely have no idea what's going on in any of those videos.  :lol:

I miss Eri, of course. I have to depend on the rest of the former rokkies to catch any glimpse of her. I am enjoying rewatching and catching up on videos I missed 10 years ago. Very nostalgic.
« Last post by winner on September 24, 2018, 10:24:37 PM »

« Last post by winner on September 24, 2018, 09:27:03 PM »
Some overall comments, since the show has finished.

- Only first half got most of the action, with Lily fighting the guys. It would've been better if they spread it out a little more. Saving one of the guys for the last ep even.
- The time skip after the Tokyo episode made things go too fast. If they had a couple more episodes on the actual Student council vs Arechi Koukou it might've been pretty good. Instead it feels messed up.
- Oguri Yui's acting started going downhill the more lines she did. (Not comparing it to regular dramas. Even at a Majisuka Gakuen level, it was pretty bad)
- Overall characters weren't that interesting. Other than Lily, Kaiser and... maybe Hina, they didn't build them up much. Many were overlapping and forgettable.

A lot of negatives. So I'll end it with some positives:
- The whole rich vs poor thing was interesting.
- Weirdly enough, the Tokyo episode I really liked.
- Lily fighting the guys were exciting.
- Kaiser was interesting and had a little depth (again if there were just a few extra episodes with her interacting with Lily it would've been so much better)
- Mion's acting as Bara was ok.
- Takino's Manji was great even with the little screen time, the look and the chara felt closest to classic MG and left the most impact on me.

Now a splash of blog pics from the past few weeks.  :oops:

Japanese / Re: Yurina Yanagi 柳ゆり菜
« Last post by Horlicks on September 24, 2018, 05:19:44 PM »
【Weekly Playboy】2018 No.41

Japanese / Re: Mio Imada 今田美桜
« Last post by Horlicks on September 24, 2018, 05:15:18 PM »
【Weekly Playboy】2018 No.41

AKB48 Movies & TV / Adriana Ugarte (tetas y culo)- Amoureux De Ma Femme (FR-2018)
« Last post by dakeralorina on September 24, 2018, 04:22:32 PM »

Release year: 2018

Size: 222 mb

http://ul.to/63h8gc9y
Japanese / Re: Umika Kawashima
« Last post by muppet on September 24, 2018, 12:40:59 PM »
Umika san - Loves life!

AKB48 News & Releases / [2018.11.28] AKB48 - 54th Single "NO WAY MAN"
« Last post by winner on September 24, 2018, 12:11:22 PM »
Team A: Miyazaki Miho, Mukaichi Mion, Yokoyama Yui
Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Takahashi Juri, Takeuchi Miyu
Team 4: Okada Nana, Yamauchi Mizuki