JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - ICHI TSUBU NO EGAO DE

Author Topic: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) EPILOGUE  (Read 62220 times)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) EPILOGUE
« on: November 14, 2009, 03:49:17 PM »
Well, since I don't have nothing better to do, I'll start to post here some fanfics. But please, don't be cruel with me, my english is pretty bad, I'm spanish  :nervous

I'll start with a TanaKame story, gotta love the classics  XD

CHAPTER 1

"What the hell are you saying?!" I scream to her.

I hate her, or at least I want to. I can't believe that she's saying this to me. This cannot be. Please, please, tell me that this is just a nightmare, tell me that I'm going to wake up in a few minutes, tell me that you're kidding!

"Reina listen..."

"NO! I won't listen to you." I interrupt. "I won't listen to you never again! Don't talk to me! I... I hate you!" I runaway from her, I just want to cry... I just want to be alone.

I go back home, thinking about all the things that she said. She said that she loved me, that she'd never hurt me, that nothing would break us apart, that we'd be always together... She promised me all that, and now she... I sit in a corner of my room, and I start to remember how it all started, the tears don't stop falling. I can't live with this... is this the end of us? No!, I refuse to lose her, but, however, I can't do anything...

We have a perfomance tomorrow, but I can't go... I can't face her. What I'm going to do? I want to be with her, forever, but... I can't think...

I'm crying so hard... the memories start to appear in front of my eyes, and I start to sob even harder.

Six months ago:

"Reina!!, stop fooling around!!" She says.

"Haha, like I'd listen to you!"

"Oh yeah? Come here!!" She starts to run after me, and catches me in a few seconds. I have to admit that she's fast. Then she throws me into the sofa, and starts to tickle me.

"Ok, ok, you win!! But stop it, please!!" I giggle. She smiles at me and leans down to kiss me. But we get caught in the act...

"Hey, you lovebirds!" She says in a fake stern accent. "You should be at dance practice! And you're here, making out!" She teases.

"Come on, Gaki. You're always doing the same with Ai-chan!" My girl returns the tease, and I laugh, as Gaki blushes.

"Ok, if you want to stay here, I'll let you. But lock the door, what would happen if Tsunku enters here? What he'd say if he see you two here doing dirty things huh?" She laughs.

"Well, we'll stay, and you get out!" I yell.

"Yes, yes... I won't steal your precious time with your turtle..." She teases again and leaves the room.

When the subleader closes the door, she jumps out of the sofa and locks the door. Then she turns and gazes me with a seductive look. I feel really excited at this point, and I can't help but jump and clung into her neck...

I wake up, I'm still standing at this corner, I guess that I was exhausted after cry all the night.

I don't know what I'm going to do... I don't know even if I'm going to go to our concert...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:29:11 PM by Treykun »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 05:04:29 PM »
What's this? A Tanakame fic? Yay! XD

Oh dear someone got her heart broken and it's only the first chapter :cry: Wonder what happen...

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 06:16:52 PM »
TanaKame rocks my world

I don't discriminate, I like great pairings, and keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 09:59:07 PM »
Is this your take on what Reina said about not wanting to go to the first concert of the nine smile tour?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 10:24:22 PM »
^I was going to say the exact same thing. :lol: Hmm, interesting...I wonder what happened.

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 10:52:29 PM »
I see, well the next chapter will clarify some things, but it will mess up another ones  :twisted:

@badsaints: Nice to see you here, I'm a fan of yours XD I loooove Solus
@kurosawa87: Ya, TanaKame  :heart:
@rndmnwierd & DO Me DO Me: Nope, not at all. In fact this story is set some months after Koharu's graduation. I knew that someone was going to ask that hahaha.

Thanks everyone for read this...

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 2
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 10:56:59 PM »
CHAPTER 2

I decided to not go to the concert, so here I am, locked in my room. I told my mother that I wasn’t going because I didn’t feel well. I would like to tell her the truth, but I can’t. She has never known that between Eri and me there was much more than just a friendship. If I could tell her… I’d like to have someone to talk about this, I really need support. But the only ones that know about this are Gaki, whom is probably on Eri’s side, Sayu, who had never support this relationship since she likes the turtle, and Ai… well, maybe Ai will been able to help me, but Gaki will convince her to stay at Eri’s side too…

Why the things had to turn this way? Everything was perfect, I had the best girlfriend in the world, I was happy, she loved me, I was madly in love with her… Wait a second, “I was”? No, I wasn’t, I am madly in love with her…

Suddenly, I hear my mobile phone ringing, and I know who’s calling, since I’ve got a special tune just for when she calls me. It’s an e-mail. Should I read it? Bah!, what the hell, of course I’ll read it.

“Ren-chan, I’m sorry.”

What?! That’s all?! After what happened yesterday this is the only thing that she has to say?! “I’m sorry” how trivial… I can’t believe this, she hurts me and I’m here all depressed, and she can just say that after…

“W-what?”

“Ren, I’m moving to Korea… I’m leaving the group…”

“…” I stay there immobilized, I can’t even say a single word.

“I don’t know when I’ll come back”

“…” Nothing, I can’t say nothing.

“Reina, are you ok? I know that you don’t want this, me neither, but… but I don’t have another option…”

“…” I’m still in a shock state.

“Reina, I love you… and you know that, but I can’t stay here with you…”

“…” I feel like hit by a train.

“Reina? Babe? Please, talk to me…”

“…” She cups my cheek and starts to look at me worried. She knows that I’m shocked, but it’s more than just that. How can she be doing this to me? How can she be so selfish? If she leaves Japan… she’s leaving me…

“Reina, I know that you’re hurt but I…”

“What the hell are you saying?!” I scream to her.

“Reina listen…”

“NO! I won't listen to you." I interrupt. "I won't listen to you never again! Don't talk to me! I... I hate you!"

Now that I’m thinking about it, why is she leaving? She hasn’t even told me why… And I… I start to cry again…

--------

“Reina? Reina, wake up!” My mom says softly to me.

“What is it mom?” I say angrily, I hate to be woken up, I prefer to wake up by myself.

“Nothing, I’ve come to see if you’re feeling better… You shouldn’t sleep much right now, if you do, then in the night you won’t rest well…”

I see, she’s as maternal as always. Well, I don’t mind, after all, I want some company.

“Well, I’m feeling a little bit better if that’s want you want to know…”

“Reina, dear, were you crying?” She interrupts when she sees my soaked pillow.

Well, yes, but I’ll deny it since I know that you’d start to bomb me with your questions…

“No, maybe I had a nightmare or something like that.” I say. How I hate to lie… but I can’t say the truth. But not because I don’t want to tell her that I was dating Eri, just because I won’t admit that I’m crying all hurt because someone has broken my heart. I’m too prideful to say that…

“Oh, ok. Well, if you need something just call me dear.” She says as she plants a kiss on my forehead.

Well, I guess that I’ll go to the rehearsal tomorrow. I know that if I stay here, my mom would start to suspect… The main thing now is… what will I say to her?

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 02:42:55 AM »
Eri better have a good reason for leaving Reina behind  :angry: Which I don't doubt she would have, but heartbroken Reina  :cry: Separated TanaKame  :cry:

But yay for a new TanaKame fic to follow~ Wonder what happened to Eri....

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 05:47:48 AM »
Korea? Why Korea?

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 06:57:19 AM »
Yay~!!! TANAKAME TANAKAME!!

But..... eh?.. Korea? Is Tsunku sending her over for some... odd reason.. against her will or something?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 09:10:25 AM »
I'm wondering why Korea too :? Eri doesn't seem like she wanted to leave MM and especially Reina...Too many questions right now. And poor Reina doesn't seem like she has anyone who she can share her pain with :(

@badsaints: Nice to see you here, I'm a fan of yours XD I loooove Solus
Aww thank you *blushing* So glad you like it :oops: (speaking of which, I was busy reading up all the fics that I kinda forgot to update my own story XD Thanks for reminding)

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 09:24:11 AM »
Well that was my first reaction and now I wonder what will she say
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 01:19:48 PM »
ohhhh~ I would have thought Eri is having an affair with Gaki-san (cause she is leaving to Korea) if not for the title TanaKame..

Haha~ or can there be a twist? XD

:mon bat: *poof*

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 3
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 04:26:32 PM »
Well, hmmm about the "why Korea?" thing... you'll have to wait a lot to understand it  XD
This chapter will answer some questions... but it will leave another ones  :twisted:

CHAPTER 3

I woke up really early, so I’m in the dance room, all alone. I will try hard to not cry, at least not in front of her. I don’t want her to see hurt I am… Suddenly I feel someone behind me.

“Hi, Tanaka-san!” She says in her standard cheerful tone.

“Oh, hi Lin. What are you doing here so early?”

“I thought that it was a good idea to practice a little more the dance… Since Kusumi-san graduated, I’ve got more protagonism in the group so… I’ll be better improving…” So that’s why she seemed so worried about the dance. “And what about you? Why are you here so early?”

“Humm, well, because…” Come on Reina think faster! “Because, I couldn’t sleep, and I was bored at home.” Well, in fact it's true... my mom was right.

“I see… Well, I’ll go to change my clothes. I’ll be back in a minute!” She says as she leads towards the door.

We never told anyone about our relationship to avoid problems. Gaki, Sayu and Ai knew about it because they caught us kissing… I felt guilty in some ways, but Ai told us that we shouldn’t say it since if someone of the UFA founds out, we’re dead.

Ai-chan and Gaki-san never told anything of their relationship either. They started to date about eight months ago, just two months after Eri and me. They told it just to us… I hope that they have better luck than me.

“I’ve come back!... Tanaka-san? You ok? You are crying…” Damn, it’s true, I was so lost in thought that I didn’t even realized it.

“Oh, yes, I’m fine… Emmm, I’ll go to the bathroom, give me a sec…” And I rush to the door.

But as I’m running I see through a door’s window to Eri and Gaki talking peacefully inside a room. I don’t really want to know what they’re talking about, but maybe this will answer some of the questions that need to be answered… So here I am, eavesdropping them…

“Risa, you have to give this to her when the right time comes…” Eri whispers sternly. She’s really serious, and Gaki has pain written all over her face.

“Eririn… you really want to go? Is this what you really want?” Eri smiles at her, and I feel my body trembling with jealousy. I hate when she looks at her like that…

“How many times I’ve got to say that I don’t really have another option? Of course I don’t want this, but well, I believe that a time in Korea is not going to be that bad, haha.” And she starts to giggle.

“Eri, please, this is serious, don’t start to laugh…”

“And what do you want me to do Risa?” Suddenly she’s angry, but wait… is she starting to cry? “If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry… I want to stay here… but I can’t!” And she breaks down and starts to cry hysterically. I want to go and hug her… but I won’t do it, after all, she’s the one that is leaving me, I’m the one that she should be hugging. But just see her like this, hurts me even more, and I start to cry again…

“Damn! Kamei!” Has Risa just say “damn”? “You can stay! Don’t say that you can’t! You’re going because you don’t want to face the problems, and that’s all!” She yells as she starts to cry too.

I can’t hear anymore, I’m crying too hard again and they’d hear me, so I run to the bathroom...

--------

Everyone is in the dance room, except Eri, I wonder where the hell she is…

“Hi girls…” There he is, with his stupid face.

“Hi Tsunku-san.” The others respond politely. And suddenly Eri enters in the room too…

“Oh, there you are Kamei. Come here.” She looks happy right now, and an hour ago she was crying like mad… She’s a good actress. “Well girls, I guess that you all have heard a rumour about Kamei-san leaving the group…”

“Yes.” And everyone starts to look sad…

“Well, I have to say that it’s true. Eri is leaving Japan to start to work at a Korean agency as a solo singer…”

What?! I don’t believe this! I’m sure that he’s inventing all this!

“Yes, that’s it.” She says in a fake cheerful tone, I know her to well… But damn, if she wants to be a solo singer she can be it at Japan, maybe not at Hello! Project, but yes inside the country…

This is all too weird… I have to leave the room, or I’ll start to cry in a few seconds. I leave while the other girls are hugging and saying their goodbyes to Eri. But as I rush my way to the bathroom again, a voice calls me…

“Ren…”

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 05:55:42 PM »
Wow you sure update fast XD

Damn this is so sad, especially for Reina :cry: What is Eri running away from that she has to go to Korea? Don't tell me they got found out by Tsunku? :shocked But still, why the need to go Korea?

And oh I saw the mention of Takagaki in there :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 3
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 03:40:16 AM »
 :cry: Poor Reina.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 3
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 03:58:05 AM »
Wow that was quite painful  :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 4
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »
Well, I guess that I can update fast since I've got this fic almost complete... I just have to translate it from the spanish  XD

CHAPTER 4

“Ren…” I quickly wipe away my tears and I turn around.

“What?” I say with my coldest voice.

“We need to talk.” She says sternly.

“Oh, really?” I exclaim sarcastically. “I think that we don’t have to talk about anything.”

“I know that you don’t think so. And I’m pretty sure that you are aware about the fact that we really need to talk…”

“Well, I said that I won’t talk to you, and I also said that I didn’t want you to talk to me.” I say, even more coldly.

“I can understand that you don’t want to talk, but you have to admit that you need it.”

“And why are you so sure?”

“Because you were crying…” I can feel that she’s worried about me… but if she’s so worried, she shouldn’t go to Korea.

“Of course I’m crying!” I yell at her, as my tears come back. “You’re leaving Japan, and you seem to be all glad and happy. What about me?! What about my feelings?!”

“Reina, calm down, they’re gonna hear us. Come here.” She whispers as she drags me into the same room where she was with Gaki before.

She closes the door behind us, and gently embraces me all of sudden. I’m about to push her away… but I can’t… I can’t deny my feelings for her, I really need her to hold me…

“Reina... tell me, what do you want me to do?” She whispers.

“What’s up with this question?! Isn’t it more than obvious?! I want you to stay with me you fool!” I say as I clung into her.

“But I can’t do that…” That’s it. I can’t take it anymore, I push her away and lead to the door. “Reina, stay here… please…”

“No! Eri! I won’t stay here with you! For what?! After all, you’re leaving in just a few weeks don’t you?!” I say with my face covered in tears.

“In fact I’m leaving tomorrow…”

“…” Does… does this means that… she told me that she was leaving two days before do it? But… I’m sure that she knew this with anticipation! Why the hell didn’t she tell me anything?!

“Reina, I know this is too sudden… but you have to understand…”

“Since when did you knew this Eri?” I interrupt her with a stern tone.

“What?”

“Since… since when did you knew this?” She doesn’t know what to respond, this proves that she has hidden this to me.

“Well… I knew that I was leaving since… well…” She’s nervous, and scared somehow… her voice is trembling.

“Since when?!” I repeat losing my patience. My stern tone grows even bigger.

“Since… about… two months ago…”

Since two months ago. This is just… amazing. She knew this, this was all planned, this isn’t an evil plan of Tsunku or something like that. This is her will… what she really wants, and she can’t deny it. She had two long months to tell me, or to try to stay here… And here she is, looking at me while I’m lost in thought.

“Reina…” She leans down to kiss me, but I push her again.

“Don’t you dare to touch me…” I hiss.

“But, Reina I lov…” She’s not able to end the sentence since I slap her with all my strength .

“Don’t say it, I don’t want to hear it. I have enough. Goodbye, I hope you have fun in Korea.” I say again with a cold tone.

“I’ll say it to you again, I love you. I don’t care how many times you want to slap me…” She’s not able to finish the sentence since I slap her again, this time even harder.

“Goodbye, Eri. I’m going home” I say as I go towards the door, but she takes me by the hand.

“Reina, this will probably the last time that I’ll been in able to see you in a long time…” She says crying. I don’t care how much she cries, after all, I’m crying too, and probably more than her. “I don’t want this to end this way…”

“I don’t care.” I say as I let go of her hand. While I’m opening the door I hear her whispering her last words to me.

“Forgive me.”
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 08:16:30 PM by Treykun »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 4 Updated
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »
that's pretty deep of a cut, good job on the chapter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 4 Updated
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 05:18:42 AM »
 :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:

Hope Gaki-san slap some sense into Eri as well ~

:mon bat: *poof*

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - ICHI TSUBU NO EGAO DE