JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World

Author Topic: Once Again... (TanoTomu One-shot) - COMPLETED  (Read 1588 times)

Offline KiNG.

Once Again... (TanoTomu One-shot) - COMPLETED
« on: November 01, 2013, 01:26:10 PM »
A/N: Here's a TanoTomu short one-shot. I'm not sure if the newer generation couples are very popular yet but I really like TanoTomu and I think there's a lack of fanfics for them so... here's a one-shot. It's written in first-person, so you are free to imagine whatever coupled you'd like really. But, I wrote it with the intention of TanoTomu.

Well, Enjoy~  :D

Once again…

Once again, I made you cry. The tears stained your beautiful eyes for the hundredth time. Then, I realized the truth. We were breaking up. Even though, I distanced myself from you, it’s okay. You’re mistakes and harsh words that sometimes made me cry, remained vivid in my mind. Why is that now I forgive those painful days? Why is that now I want you more than before? Why is it now that I realize how much I love you? It’s too late for that though, you’re piercing words had already made it through my chest.

“Let’s break up,” you simply said.

I was silent. I had no words to say. I didn’t argue. I didn’t beg. I just stood there quietly listening to your broken voice. You were on the verge of breaking down, yet I was calm. It frustrated you, I could tell. I knew you better than anyone else. But, now we’re breaking up. I can’t help but think that this is for the better, as I looked into your dark orbs. One of us needed to stay strong, and even though I vowed I’d be fine, I found myself urging to hug you. Why is it now that I realize how much I suffocated you? Why is it now that I realize how selfish I was? You, who always embraced my mistakes, made me feel accepted. Truthfully, I liked it. But, why couldn’t I say so?

Once again, I made you cry. The tears stained your beautiful eyes as you forced a smile. Your beautiful expression and smile that made me smile too. Now, those beauties are all gone. All that you decided to leave for me was your sad expression, as I felt guilt rush through my body. I deserve it, is all I could think. Your deep sigh as you let me go was loud and clear to me. It reminded me of your bad habits and whining. How you had a short temper, but had such a big heart. Everything suddenly seems so distant, even though we’re only standing a meter apart. We’re breaking up, I thought as my mind is still trying to catch up with reality.

“Okay…” I whispered.

You looked down, were you disappointed that I gave up so easily on us? Then, I’m sorry for not fulfilling your expectations. I tried, I really did but it just got so tiring. I didn’t want us to end up like this but all we do is argue over trivial things. And, it’s… tiring. I don’t want to do this anymore, yet a part of me is clinging onto you. Why is it now I realize that I really can’t let you go? Why is it now I realize that how much I need you? Why is it now that I realize that you’re never coming back? This emptiness already started to engulf me. I swallowed my grief and blinked away my tears. It’s okay, I’ll get used to it. I’ll be fine, and as I thought that I felt the urge to kiss you one last time.

I’m sorry for everything that have caused you pain. I’m sorry for not noticing your needs and your wants. I’m sorry for not treating you better. I’m sorry for not treasuring the love you gave me. All these apologies, I wish I could say them. But, it’s too late now. Why didn’t I realize earlier? Why didn’t I realize how I much I wanted you? Why didn’t I realize my love for you?

Once again, I made you cry. But, don’t worry; it’s fine now. I’ll leave; I’ll quietly walk out of your life and leave you alone. You won’t waste your tears on someone like me anymore. You don’t have to stain those beautiful eyes of yours anymore. And, I don’t have to cry anymore. You don’t have to curse through those pretty lips anymore. You don’t have to yell at me anymore. It’s okay; I’ll leave.

“Don’t cry…” I said softly. “I’m sorry…”

I’ll get used to it
This loneliness, I’ll get used to it
I’ll just close my eyes and sleep through the pain
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:07:53 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Once Again... (TanoTomu One-shot)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 05:34:10 PM »
Nice! I ship IwaTano and TomuPon, though, but jealous Tanochan is always fun to see XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 06:57:42 PM »
Nicely written :thumbsup

I'm familiar with the pairing but putting it out there is better as readers to understand them too :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 04:21:42 AM »
 :panic: TanoTomu! This is the most amazing couple ever existed in the New Gens. Thank you for writing this. The story was sad though. :(

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World