JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Dr.

Author Topic: Willingly Yours  (Read 1663 times)

Offline tenninquill

• Independent Writer <3 WMatsui <3
Willingly Yours
« on: February 23, 2016, 08:10:40 PM »
   Like many writers, we’re all trying to look for that one story that will inspire us to continue writing and have others feeling the same joy that we feel when  thinking about the topic. There have been other stories that I have posted prologues to but none seem to spark my interest at the moment. My apologies for keeping you waiting if you have been anticipating more of the story up until now. I truly appreciate your support. I’m not saying that I have given up on them or have stopped pursuing them. I’m just saying that I’m still looking for that one that will fill me with so much joy that I myself can’t wait to start writing the next chapter for. Having such a situation like this makes me feel like such an amateur at the craft, but please be patient with me and thank you in advance for already doing so.

These are the ones I’ve posted prologues to in the first place. . . If you like any of them please let me know so that I can arrange them accordingly in the order I
will update next ;)

1) “Transcendence”: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39578.msg1343262#msg1343262

2) “Unbroken Promises”: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39957.msg1356189#msg1356189

3) “Hurt Me . . .”: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39959.msg1356335#msg1356335

Now I was debating upon which of the ideas I had in mind to pursue. There were a few actually that have been drawing my attention through these past few
weeks. Though I can’t say if any of them will be preferred over the next.. But the rules are still the same. This isn’t a regular pairing fan-fiction and it does involve
some new characters in mind. Still, there girls will feature of course the girls from the 48G family. If you are interested in me continuing on with this and would like to suggest a pairing to participate in here then I would very well consider it ;) Either way, its another first for me since it is on a more first-person written
level. It will all be done in its rawest form so please forgive me in advance for any mistakes that I have made. But just to let everyone know this is still
ALL FICTIONAL.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
   Tenninquill

Prologue

“Moments became fragments of days and weeks that I just could remember anymore. This is how I’ve been conditioned to view how the rest of my life

would look. I would wake up in my bed, dreading another day and wishing for it to be over already so I could go back to sleep. There are times when I can't even

remember what day of the week it is or it would take me a while to collect my thoughts on a simple topic like "How are you doing?" Recently, I've just been

shrugging it off with a "Neh.." in order to be courteous and at least reply.  But to be honest, nothing comes to my head when people ask as to how I'm doing. It's

just-- nothingness.

Home.

School.

Work.

I-I think I just turned 20 ... yesterday.. ? Or was that a week ago??

Most of my time is spent the same way as I would wait for another paycheck be deposited. It didn’t matter what I had to do. All that mattered was that it got

done and another day was over.”

This is me only 3 years from now.

I can recall that the only interesting parts of my day were when I’d listen to music and watch AKBingo. I’d go through all their music videos, read the latest news

on them, and watch their variety shows. Have you heard of AKB48?

I was an average fan, all things considered. But to me it was enough to help me go throughout each day with a smile on my face. I would wonder if things had

gone differently that day, if I had made a different choice, would my world pictured for 3 years from now be any different… ?

Anybody can dream, and for me, I can at least write about it. Things about that day when I was 17.. the day I woke up as a guy, fell in love, and met AKB48.
[img=291x180]http://i.imgur.com/bbYSDLh.gif[/img]

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: Willingly Yours
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 07:24:38 PM »
Wow..  XD
I love the prologue already.
Its nice to have genben in this forum.
I mean the most genben in this forum already start with guy charachter in the beginning.
So I'm looking forward for next chap. Please explain the MC feeling about her/his sudden change of gender.

For all of your stories the one I like from top are 'Willingly Yours' --> 'Hurt Me' --> 'Transcendence' --> 'Unbroken Promise'
For pairing I like WMatsui or Jurimayu. Well in the end its up to you.
I think whichever pair that can make you continue writing its the best. Hehe.. :w00t:
Thanks for all the prologues~
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 07:42:15 PM by Raizel »

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Dr.