JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu

Author Topic: The Tsuji Nozomi Thread (辻希美)  (Read 113344 times)

Offline gyounk

Nyaaa~ The Tsuji thread <3
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2007, 05:41:14 PM »
Quote from: Angelus;271185
I was wondering where it went.. :P

I guess since the video got me interested, I'll go look for W music.

One of the best places I found to listen to their music and see their videos is http://www.veoh.com  Lots of PVs and other goodies on W.

I was able to find their two first albums available online and ordered them both, as well as the Musical DVD that Nono and Aibon did. :)

** Misses Aibon's absence and love both Aibon and Nono! **

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2007, 12:31:52 AM »
I'm dedicating my 555th post to NONO!!!
With one of my favourite pictures!

Non no keeki!!
I remember i first found Nono with minimoni and seeing clips of minimoni ga chicchai and her chicken impression and bad english xD!!!
I loved watching those episodes, they were the best!!! ^_^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline rappizit

« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2007, 03:54:51 AM »
Quote from: Masa;136201
Damn, that girl is a true fighter :thumbsup

Tsuji's Furusato PV:

Tsuji's version is one of my favorite versions of Furusato, that girl can sing her ass off :)

By the way, do you guys think that Tsuji could be a solo artist? I definitely wanna see her releasing more music but things ain't looking too good thanks to Kago :(

i agree with you,that girl is a true fighter.
and the pv is good!!!

Offline AeronLeonhart

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »
Hello, I'm new here, soo... yoroshiku onegaishimasu....

BTW I'm one of Tsuji fans. So sad that she had absent due to problem with kago. Or maybe she's back already???

I heard that she played in ribon no kishi, is it true???

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2007, 01:32:44 PM »
^ Tsuji hasn't been absent, she has been all over the place since Aibon was suspended
Aibon isn't back yet, she is still away
Tsuji was in Ribbon no Kishi, but Aibon wasn't

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline desidarko

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2007, 04:57:58 AM »
hehe tsjui and aibo are my fav theyr so frikkin funny .... love watching em do silly stuff ... like the tie when she hit mari in the croch ROFL .... =P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2007, 02:29:11 AM »
LOLZ on today's ep of Curious Nono she thought that the cutout of Shakespeare was Helen Keller!
:ROTFLMAO:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2007, 06:57:03 AM »
wait... new pb after nonno 19 ?

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2007, 05:47:23 AM »
Curious Nono is still going?! Where can I get it??! O.o

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2007, 06:35:55 AM »
Quote from: miki;315912
wait... new pb after nonno 19 ?

Tsuji's solo PBs are as follows: [Nono:heart:] and [Non no 19]
Around late-mid 2006 she went to hawaii with Mari and made a DVD and held a Fanclub event, apparently a Digital PB of it was released recently but no normal PB

Quote from: rndmnwierd;319757
Curious Nono is still going?! Where can I get it??! O.o

It's on every week, if i've been keeping up good, they should be on ep24
Nono ran out of H!P guests so she started doing historical figures
It could be DLed on most H!P Trackers, I'm not sure if JPHiP has it every week, but H!O does

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline burichu

• らブリー♪
  • Member+
Re: The Tsuji Nozomi Thread ( ´ⅴ`)
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2007, 07:03:45 AM »
If you head on over to the Hello! Project website, http://helloproject.com under artist list, you can see that W is no longer even listed, and now it is just tsuji nozomi.

ウンチ
"unchi wa inochi"
Current Weight: 169.6 (39.6 to go)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2007, 11:05:34 PM »
Finally managed to get hold of the Non no 19 PB, thanks to the help of 22Tsuji22 (a new member it seems, but already making a great contribution!)  The post is  right here if someone else needs this.  I'm not sure why it was so hard to come by, but very grateful to 22Tsuji22 for help there!  And welcome to JPHiP if you're new here.

The PB has all kinds of Nono goodness - she is so photogenic and lovely.  My fave set has to be the pink polka bikini with all the pink bows, right down to the bows on the match nail job.  But anyway...  it's great to have it at last.

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2007, 02:40:36 PM »
^The only ver of that PB I've seen on the internet is the version that Miichan scanned a while back, so if that's her version, you should thank her too

Eitherway, nice to see you like the PB, you should save up money and buy it

My favorite pose is still the hair down with the white dress  :luvluv1:

Offline gyounk

« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2007, 01:25:22 PM »
One thing I feel bad about is how Tsuji had to wait (or basically wait) until Kago's return was finally decided one way or another. I know she performed a bit with MM and a little on her own, which I am very grateful for.

Now that we have closure I hope there will be more of Tsuji! :)  Dang I just love her voice and her in general.  :heart:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2007, 10:31:52 PM »
^The only ver of that PB I've seen on the internet is the version that Miichan scanned a while back, so if that's her version, you should thank her too

Hmmm...  the version I have, every scan is labeled "Scanned by Hichan" - or so it looks??  There's definitely only one 'i', but the H has a little dot above the crossbar, which maybe could turn it into an M?  Is that Miichan's scans, or someone called Hichan?

Eitherway, nice to see you like the PB, you should save up money and buy it

Yeah, ideally I would but them all, but this one is high up on the list now, for sure, having seen it!

BTW, I see there's at least a rumour that Nono has had a new unit formed for her - it's over here.  Anyone know anything - like a name, even?  And who else is in it?  The thread doesn't say, yet.

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2007, 10:53:39 PM »
I'm probably the only person on this forum (and i'm probably gonna get flamed for it) but I like young Tsuji more than old Tsuji. Young Tsuji was just so damn cute XD. Not that I don't like the mature Tsuji, but I prefer the younger one... ::runs away::

Nacchi... kawaii XD

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2007, 10:46:32 AM »
I'm probably the only person on this forum (and i'm probably gonna get flamed for it) but I like young Tsuji more than old Tsuji. Young Tsuji was just so damn cute XD. Not that I don't like the mature Tsuji, but I prefer the younger one... ::runs away::

Well I dunno if I agree or not but it's not exactly impossible to see why you'd think that. After all she doesn't get as much air time as she used to and...well without Kago around it's harder for her to be quite as crazy as they used to be togetehr back in the day.

If you head on over to the Hello! Project website, http://helloproject.com under artist list, you can see that W is no longer even listed, and now it is just tsuji nozomi.

Ah they've finally sorted that? I checked it the day of her firing and it still had her listed on there at the time.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2007, 05:18:04 AM »
hey, just heard some bad news, due to health problems, it seems Tsuji won't be a part of the musical play that she in with Rika ishikawa. it seems she had to take a couple of painkillers.  it sad to hear something like that. After something like W disbanding and her dedication to move on with her other projects, she have some kind of health problems that'll slow down her works.  hope she'll get better. 

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2007, 12:35:38 PM »
Yeah I heard about that but I'm not really worrying about it, sure it's a shame that she's had to drop out of this thing but I wasn't going to see it or anything. May sound a little harsh but it doesn't really make that much difference to me so I'm not overly worried. Still, hope she'll be okay soon.

Offline Tyball

• Nice man with candy X]
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2007, 02:32:24 PM »
Get well soon Tsujiji!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu