JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vamps - INSIDE OF ME

Author Topic: The Tiffany Thread  (Read 638667 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: The Tiffany Thread
« Reply #480 on: August 02, 2010, 05:23:45 AM »
This is a fanreport by itnw0628@twitter about Fany's birthday party. Its long but among its so freaking entertaining, these girls are on crack XD
SooSun are still so violent with each other :heart: YulTiSic~ :heart: I love how Yuri was trying to pimp YulTi but Tiffany not caving in, instead she went TaeTae when she needed to :wub:

Tiffany: We just came here. Usually heroine comes out last, but this time I am the first! Though today is my bday, I came out first, and I am the mc, too! Girls~ please come to the stage!

Girls: 싫은데~(No, I won’t~)(*If you know Yoona’s wicked “언니~” voice, you might understand this. It was exactly that tone.)

Tiffany: Come on~

Girls: Everybody say “싫은데~” (fans chanted “싫은데~” and other girls appeared to the stage. All 9 girls were there! They all dressed up, and Sunny wore funny sunglasses.)

Sunny: Hey Tiff, you should wear this! (took off her glasses)

Tiffany: No, no it’s okay. I’m good. (Girls gathered and tried to put the glasses on Tiff, and Tiff avoided. Fans chanted “생일빵! 생일빵”. *생일빵 is kind of Korean culture for young people. They hit their friend for bday congratulation.)

Tiffany: I already got it(생일빵) yesterday, guys? Anyway, It’s funny. Glad to see you guys, and I am today’s mc! (laugh) Also, Taeyeon will be co-mcing with me today, and it was very long time since she did it.

Taeng: Give me a cue sheet. I need it.

Others: Just do it, whatever you want.

Taeng: No, I need it. Can’t do without it.

Sooyoung: Is it your first time? Do you really need a cue sheet? (Fans cried “oh~~”)

Taeng: Well, then you do it!

Sooyoung: OK. (turn to Yuri) You lost the job, so I’ll give you a chance!

Yuri: You really give me a chance? (Pretended to cry)

Sunny: Hey, there are more than 1 who lost the job! (Fans laugh)

Yuri: I lost double ㅠㅠ

Taeng: OK girls, let’s greet, as we always did. “안녕하세요, 소녀시대입니다!” (Hello, we are girls generation!) (fans applaud)

Taeng: It’s been a long time to have meeting like this. Let’s tell our fans what we’ve been through recently.

Girls: Did recording, took music video……oh! We took another very special music video, too! (Fans cried)

Yoona: They know everything! (*with her unique wicked voice, and Yuri laughed a bit late)

Girls: (to Yuri) why you react so late?

Taeng: Today is Tiffany’s bday, so there must be a cake, right? (fans cried, and cake came in)

Tiffany: OMG it is cream cake. Who chose this! ㅠㅠ (*apparently, she doesn’t seem like cream cake? I’m not sure.)

Yoona: Though it’s pink, unnie!

Tiffany: OK. I’ll overlook it cause it’s pink. (Hyoyeon acted strangely)

Taeng: Why Hyoyeon? Are you hungry?

Hyoyeon: Yes, I am.

Tiffany: I should stay away from the cake. (*She worried that other girls would put the cake on her face, but…..)

Jessica: Let’s sing! 1,2,3

Everybody: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tiffany~ happy birthday to you~

Tiffany: wait wait wait. Let’s do it again. It’s not only my anniversary, but every member’s. (*perhaps she meant 3rd year anniversary of girls generation on 5 Aug, but not totally sure.)

Everybody: Happy bday to you, happy bday to you, happy bday dear girls generation~ happy bday to you~

Girls: Well, you should wish for something. “소원을 말해봐~” (tell me your wish~)

Tiffany: (tried to blow the candle light, and Sooyoung quickly put some cakes on Tiff’s face! Fans cried~)

Sunny: Today is Fany’s bday, so how about making her wish happen? For example, putting some cake on Sooyoung’s face for revenge. (Sooyoung shook her head)

Tiffany: No, my wish was not like that.

Sunny: Oh, was it not? How about burying Soooyoung into the cake then? (Fans applaud)

Sooyoung: No way, I’m too tall to be buried! You would fit cuz you’re short! (*Sunny made her typical facial expression when she got attacked by someone. If you watch invincible youth, you must know it.)

Taeng: (to Sunny) No, we can’t, we can’t. Well, congratulations! You’re now 22 Tiffany. Oh, please stop eating the cake! We have to cut the cake.

Tiffany: OK. Girls, come here we should do it together! (girls gathered, and cut the cake together.)

Sunny: Thank you for coming to our wedding. (fans laugh)

Yuri: (putting more cakes on Fany’s face) Wow this is pretty. It’s red, yellow…..

Tiffany: (cake was all over her face at this time, and she ran away.)

Yuri: Well, Tiffany we prepared a lot of things for you bday.

Tiffany: (seemed frustrated a bit becuz the cake on her face was too much)

Jessica: I think we put too much cake on her. (*Too much? Hello? You already forgot how you treated on your bday Jess? Lol)

Taeng: OK, it’s time for us to make some comments for Tiffany’s bday. Let’s start from the end. (*It was too distracted becuz of the cake thing, so other members didn’t listen to Taeng.)

Sooyoung: Hey girls! You should listen! Taeyeon, please continue. (at that time, Yuri and Jessica helped Tiffany to take the cake off from her face.)

Tifany: Honestly, I would rather come here without making up. (fans laugh)

Yuri: (wiping out the cake from Fany’s face) You look great. Wait, you’re using the tissue with the cake on!

Tiffany: Do not pick my nose! (fans laugh)
Yuri&Jessica;: Wow you’re clean! Now, blow your nose!

Sooyoung: Let’s take the cake out. I’m nervous. (*apparently, she was afraid of Tiffany’s revenge lol)

Taeng: OK, it seems fany’s face is clean now, so let’s make some comments for Tiffany.(*a.k.a. “오글타임” which means “cheesiness time”)

Tiffany: Let’s make it short and impressive. I’m not in the mood for cheesiness today.

Jessica: 생일축하해~(Happy birthday!~) (she made heart sign with her hands, and fans cried)

Sooyoung: 생축! (*It’s like “HB!”, which abbreviates “Happy Birthday”) (fans laugh)

Yoona: 축! (*it’s like “H”, which abbreviates “Happy”) (fans laugh louder)

Tiffany: Do it again!

Yoona: 축축!(*it’s like “HH”) (fans laugh more)

Tiffany: Well, ok. The last person should speak longer.

Yuri: 완생축!(*it’s like “HHB”, which abbreviates “Happy Happy Birthday” (fans continue laughing)

Sunny: 경축!(*it’s like “Congrats!”)

Tiffany: What is “경축?” (*it’s not a difficult word, but it’s not a usual life word, either. That’s why fany doesn’t know the meaning of it.)

Girls: (all laughing with fans)

Tiffany: Well, please use some words which fit for broadcasting!

Jessica: There is no camera here so we don’t have to worry about it!
Hyoyeon: 졸축! (*it’s kind of Korean slang attached word. I’ll skip this part. ^^)

Girls: Ah~~~~(with fans)

Seohyun: Do I have to make a short one?

Tiffany: No, you can make it longer. Please do it.

Seohyun: (with some hesitation) 축생일! (*it’s like “H-birthday”) , no no I’ll do another one. (*but she was ignored this time ㅜㅜ)

Yoona: Taeyeon unnie has won! (*the prize for speaking longer version)

Tiffany: Wow, it’s Taeyeon! I’m expecting a big one! (laugh)

Yoona: You should speak long.

Taeyeon: A long one? I prepared a short one.

Sooyoung: You did? Then do it. If it’s good, then you don’t have to do the long one.

Taeyeon: 개축! (*it’s also a Korean slang attached word.) (fans got crazy, and chanted “김태연! 김태연!)

Yuri: So it’s over?

Taeng: You know, if we do making a congratulation comment seriously, then it would be too long, right?

Tiffany: I don’t mind, though.

Yuri: Though we made short comments for Tiffany, we prepared a gift for her with our hearts. (fans applaud) Tiffany, close your eyes. You should.
Tiffany: It’s a bug, right?

Girls: No, it’s not. (Tiffany was still wondering it might harm her.)

Yuri: OK, if you don’t believe us, and then take this cake away. Or you don’t have to do it here. We can give you the gift at home.

Sunny: (while she pulled the cake table to get it out, she fell down.) Ouch!

Girls: Is cake OK? (fans laugh)

Taeng: Actually, Sunny has fallen down here once before, and she did it again. Is it a set-up?

Tiffany: (to Yuri) don’t do it!

Yuri: No, it’s not like that. Well, ok. We’ll do it after the party is over. (fans groaned)

Girls: (to Yuri) What are you going to do? Kissing her?

Yuri: No.

Sooyoung: Well, then do it later. (fans groaned again)

Tiffany: OK, do it now.

Yuri: OK, then….

Tiffany: wait wait wait!!

Yuri: (acted like she was frustrated) Hey, you do not aware of the truth! Why?

Taeng: Are you guys playing some kind of drama here?

Tiffany: (gave up and closed her eyes)

Yuri: OK fans, when I give her a present, please sing happy birthday song together. 1,2,3!

Girls: (sang happy bday song with fans.)

Yuri: (showed mackerel toy in front of Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany screamed like hell and ran away.)

Taeng: Tiffany does hate fish!

Girls: especially its eyes!

Yuri: Tiffany really likes fish. (sarcastically)

Tiffany: I’m irritated. (almost crying and hiding)

Taeng: Out manager oppa gave it to us.

Sooyoung: Tiffany, we’ll give you snowcooling pass for special present.

Yuri: Hey, it’s not here now. Come here.

Tiffany: No!(still hiding)

Girls: OK, we’ll get rid of it from here.

Taeng: It is just a joke. Tonight’s heroine Ms Tiffany, please come here.

Girls: Oh no, she is crying!

Yuri: It’s so touching, isn’t it? (fans laugh)

Taeng: Ok ok. Tiffany, let’s give your thoughts for today’s party. I should follow my cue sheet.

Tiffany: What? (hugged Taeng and told something secretly directly to her left ear.) (to fans) No, it’s a secret thing. (fans groaned)

Sooyoung: She said “I’m upset because I’m too happy now.” (fans laugh)
Yuri: Anyway, congrats Tiffany.

Tiffany: (coughing) Thanks, though I don’t like it. (moving away from Yuri) (to fans) Do I look pitiful? (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: Fany is cleaning up the stage right now.

Tiffany: (to Jessica) Imagine if someone put cucumbers to your face.

Yuri: Thanks for the good idea, Tiff. (fans laugh)

Girls: Anyway, make some comments, Tiff.

Tiffany: What comments? (seemed annoying still)

Girls: To the fans who attended today.

Tiffany: Ah, that one?

Sooyoung: You can talk to us later, so this time talk to our fans.

Girls: Yes, you got a lot of presents from them, too.

Tiffany: Well…..OH MY GOD!! (*she found out the fish toy was on her right side.)

Tiffany: No….I can see it because I’m wearing contact lens right now.

Tiffany: I can’t believe it’s my bday again. (to girls) don’t do it please! (to fans) Thank you so much. And I can see some familiar faces here. (she waved her hands to fans) Glad to see you again. We’re going to Japan…well it’s not that we’re leaving cuz we’re be coming and going, but anyway we had talked to each other and we’re gonna do our best to succeed in Japan. All I can tell you is, we really are gonna do our best and we won’t disappoint you. Thanks for coming to our bday party every time so that we can have fun. Thank you. (fans applaud)

Taeng: Thanks for your comment, Tiffany. Now it’s time for a special event for fans here. You know what we do.

Tiffany: (stairing fish toy and said) I want to burn it. I got stress becuz of it. I can’t even eat anchovy. (fans laugh)

Taeng: Could somebody please bring the table in? (suddenly, Mr. Shim Jae Won came in)

Yoona: Oh, It’s Jae Won oppa! (fans cried)

Girls: He is our choreographer. He also did SHINee’s, too.

Tiffany: Please give SHINee a good support. Oh, don’t forget BoA unnie! You guys know I really love her…..

Sunny: (took Jae Won’s shoo and show him)

Jae Won: No, it’s my shoo! (Rino came in)

Jessica: Rino!

Girls: Rino! (fans cried)

Girls: 소원을 말해봐! Oh! Oh Oh Oh! (*Rino is a choreographer of those songs)

Taeng: Ok, Tiffany will draw 3 fans and give them her signed photograph.

Tiffany: (tried to draw from the box, and Hyoyeon put the fish toy on her head and slowly walked to the left side of Tiffany. Tiffany found her.)

Tiffany: No~

Tiffany: XX, XX, and XX congratulations!

Taeng: 2 females, and 1 male!

Sunny: (showed the fish toy to Tiffany again)

Tiffany: Argh!!!

Sunny: Ok, ok. We will stop really.

Jessica: Hey, give it to me!

Tiffany: Please stop! (Almost crying)

Yuri: (to Jessica) Oh, you can touch it then? (Jessica ran away, and one of the girls put the toy into the pocket of the fan who’s waiting to get the signed photo from Tiffany)

Tiffany: (found out a toy inside the fan’s pocket.) Could you please take that out?

Yuri: No, no it’s out manager oppa’s. I’ll keep it here safe.

Sunny: (to the fan) What’s your name? (fan replied) oh, it’s a pretty name!

Tiffany: (gave the fan a signed photo)

Sunny: (to the 2nd fan) What’s your name? (fan replied) Wow, it means high and blue?

Girls: High and blue?

Sooyoung & Yoona: (with a wicked voice) “오월은 푸르구나 우리들은 자란다~오늘은 어린이날 우리들 세상~” (*it’s children’s day song, and its lyric includes “blue”, that’s why girls sang the song.) (fans laugh)

Tiffany: (got the present from the fan and hugged her. Fan cried)

Yuri: (to the fan) I envy you! (to Tiffany) please give me a hug, too! (Tiffany ignored)

Tiffany: (gave signed photo to male fan) Thank you~ (and she hugged him. Fans cried louder.)

Tiffany: Whew, I’m breaking out in a cold sweat.

Yuri: Please give me a hug, too!

Tiffany: Yuri, please! You already got strike 2!

Yuri: Yeah, nice~(she said in English)

Taeng: Actually, according to the cue sheet, today’s schedule is done. (fans groaned)

Tiffany: Really? (fans chanted “question time!”)

Taeng: Well, I doubt we can get some questions because it’s too annoying right now.

Tiffany: Who brought that fish toy here? (She suddenly screamed gain.)

Sooyoung: No, Tiffany. There is no fish. Calm down. I swear to god.

Tiffany: It’s only you who swore.

Sooyoung: Well, you’re right.

Girls: We swear, too.

Tiffany: So, it’s a question time, right?

Taeng: Oh, you can get some questions? Shall we do it? (fans applaud)

Taeng: Ok then we’ll take 3 questions. 1,2,3!

Tiffany: Um, you!

Fan: Did you get the album that I gave you yesterday?

Tiffany: Ah….yes yes I got it.

Fan: You did?

Tiffany: Yes, thank you very much.

Sunny: That’s it? Ok, next! (fans laugh)

Tiffany: Hey!

Girls: Wait, that boy is cute. He is our style. Let him talk more.

Yuri: Be a couple! Be a couple!

Taeng: He really is our type of cute boy.

Fan: Are you gonna hang the album on your room then? (with cheesy voice)

Yoona: No, no it can’t be. You’re acting too cute, so no! (fans laugh) (*honestly, I really loved this part. That boy was so cheesy that I couldn’t stand him. Score 1 for Yoona!)

Tiffany: Well, if you do it more then maybe Yoona will punch you. (laugh)

Sooyoung: Tiffany really likes to hang something on the wall. When fans gave Tiffany some pictures, she hang them on the wall of her room, or of refrigerator. It’s like photo wall.

Tiffany: Yeah, so give me all the pictures. Don’t give them to these girls. It’s useless. (laugh)

Sunny: You know, I only hang my pictures!

Sooyoung: Ok, next question? 1,2,3!

Fan: Though it’s not question….

Sunny: It’s not a question? No, you’re out! (fans laugh)

Tiffany: (to Sunny) Come on!

Taeng: Well, it’s a very rare chance, so…..

Sunny: No, I’m just kidding. Go ahead.

Fan: When you go to Japan, don’t think you girls are alone. Remember we’re here. (fans applaud)

Sooyoung: (to Sunny) We almost missed that precious word because of you!

Sunny: Well, anyway it’s not a question, right?

Sooyoung: Ah thank you so much, though.

Tiffany: Yes, thank you. And do not cheat when we’re not here! If you do, I’ll throw that fish to you. (fans laugh) What? You actually like the fish? (fans laugh again)

Sooyoung: Ok, last question?

Fan: You got a lot of gifts from fans. What is the most impressive thing for you?

Tiffany: Well, impressive….before I came here I was playing I-Pad. The important point is, it is pink!. Most impressive one was……

Fan(that cute boy): Album! Album!

Yoona: I said don’t act like you’re cute! (fans laugh)

Tiffany: Ah, I remember. I got espresso machine.

Girls: Really? Yeah baby!

Sooyoung: But you don’t have coffee?

Tiffany: Not now, cause I bought it myself. (laugh)
Sooyoung: Ok, last question, for real!

Fan: Sing a song for us! (fans cried and chanted “Hip song! Hip song!”)

Tiffany: Tonight I didn’t wear trousers so…..

Taeng: Yeah, hip song needs your legs to be shown.

Sunny: Well, Tiffany has said she’d gonna show it to us at our(Sunny & Yoona) birthday party. (*she did say, actually. ^^)

Tiffany: I practiced new 개인기(*which means a kind of individual performance, especially funny ones), so I’ll show it to you. (fans still chanting hip song)

Tiffany: No, it’s impossible.

Yoona: Do hip song, and show us the new one, then.

Tiffany: I practiced “Curry”, too. (*Curry is Korean group Norazo’s new song.)

Sunny: (sang Curry, Tiffany danced. Fans applaud, and they still chanted hip song)

Tiffany: Oh my…..

Girls: (sang hip song, and though she hesitated a bit, Tiffany danced. Of course fan cried)

Tiffany: And this is the finish! “오늘도~” (*it might be Tiffany’s new 개인기, but honestly I have no idea what that is lol)

Tiffany: This must be kept secret! If you put it somewhere, then…..(*sorry Tiff, but I did lol)

Taeng: So the questions are done?

Sooyoung: I guess so.
Taeng: I think 2 of them were not questions, though.

Tiffany: Agree.

Sunny: Well, then shall we take one last question and wrap this thing up?

Sooyoung: Ok, if anybody has a real question to ask, raise your hand!

Fan: If you get the chance, do you want to play musical role?

Tiffany: Absolutely. (fans cried)

Sooyoung: Tiffany is actually practicing! Show it to us! (Fans applaud)

Tiffany: What? Well…..

Girls: Ok, forget it. (laugh)

Tiffany: I started acting lessons recently. Personally I’m training very hard. My part is like this. “아저씨도 나한테 기대면 되잖아.” (You can lean on me, Ajussi - *heck, this is a really bad translation I know. Sorry for that, but it’s very hard to translate the nuance.) It can be heard outside, so members thought I was dating married man. (laugh)

Hyoyeon: I thought Tiffany was dating Ajussi. (laugh)

Taeng: Show it to us, then. (fans applaud)

Tiffany: Well, there is no Ajussi here. (*Here, I almost raised my hand and tell Tiffany you can use me as a partner. Though I couldn’t ㅠㅠ)

Yoona: Manager oppa, come here and be Ajussi!

Tiffany: No. Well, I will practice harder and show you someday. (fans applaud)

Taeng: Ok, so we got the questions from fans, too.

Yoona: Is this 친친? (*Do I have to explain what 친친 is? I doubt it. ^^)

Taeng: Huh? (fans groaned)

Yuri: Please don’t, we feel empty.

Taeng: (to Yoona) I said do not talk about 친친! (pretended to cry)

Sooyoung: We lost our jobs!

Yoona: I got cut, too!

Taeng: Tonight, we will….(Sunny interrupted)

Sunny: 청춘불패! (Invincible Youth!) (fans laugh)

Sunny: I feel sick suddenly.

Girls: Go ahead, Taeyeon.

Taeng: Ok, but I forgot what I just said.

Girls: Tonight!

Taeng: Yes, tonight! Please do not interrupt me! Tonight, we have plan to eat something delicious, talk, and have good times. We are going to overseas, so I think the most important thing is being healthy. We will take care of out health for Japanese activity so keep supporting us. We’re going, but not leaving completely becuz we will be coming and going. Well, Tiffany will finish the talk.

Tiffany: Why me? I talked a lot.

Taeng: Because you’re today’s heroine!

Tiffany: Um…now I feel like this is my bday though it’s almost over. Um….I don’t know. (*she said this in English, and she said it many times since then)
Girls: You can say it in English! (Girls made joke with some English, especially Sooyoung and Sunny.)

Sooyoung: Whatever you can say. We can translate. (*She said in English, and I was a bit surprised cause her pronunciation was quite good. She definitely improved her English since that Factory Girl New York episode lol)

Tiffany: I’m sad, but happy. (*In English)

Sooyoung: haha she said she is happy and sad. (fans laugh)

Tiffany: Our debut anniversary is near, and I’m glad we can be together like this. Just, think as we’re not leaving. Wherever we go, we are noisy because we have many members (laugh). We’ll try to be noisy in a good way, and let you know the good things as much as we can. Thank you. Now, you guys 마무리! (finish)

Sooyoung: Thank you so much again. We’re going to overseas soon. We did interviews with magazines today, and I felt the difference between fans and publics. Whatever we did, fans do not think like “What’s wrong with them? I don’t care about them anymore.”, but publics do. Fans are different. (Girls made funny impression, and Sooyoung said “I’m serious” in English.)

Tiffany: Yes, she is going to overseas. (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: Well, I think fans are the ones who do not leave us whatever happens. That’s why we don’t worry. Even though we don’t do well in Japan, we believe you fans will stand still and support us. Like you believe us to do well in Japan, we also do not worry that you guys will leave us. (she pretended to cry with joke. Fans laugh)

Sooyoung: I know there are many good girls group now, but I believe you guys will not leave for them. (Fans yelled “We won’t!”)

Yoona: It feels like, we are men who leave for military services with our girlfriends left behind. (Girls agreed)

Girls: So don’t cheat! (fans laugh)
Sooyoung: Ok, let’s finish like we always did. 1,2,3

Everyone: 지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

-Fin-
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, this is long. Hopefully you guys enjoy it.

Remember, due to my short memory and lack of translating skill, some words might be wrong or misguided. If you have any experience with translation, you must know how hard to translate the nuance of the words. I don’t think I fully succeeded, either. So please don’t say “According to this fan acc, A said this and that so A must be bad.” or something like that. It’s not what I intended for.

Thank you.

Offline nadoes

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #481 on: August 04, 2010, 01:55:46 AM »
 :heart:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:37:24 AM by nadoes »

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #482 on: August 04, 2010, 07:15:53 AM »

And Good God...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #483 on: August 05, 2010, 05:57:33 AM »
From all the birthday parties' fan accounts, I think I like Fany's the most. It seemed so crazy :lol:. Usually there'd be some emotional moments but this one seemed crazy all through the end. XD

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #484 on: August 08, 2010, 11:06:08 PM »
Tiffany in Phuket cartoon

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #485 on: August 09, 2010, 10:34:15 AM »

(like I said in Jess thread, old but I'm creepy)

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #486 on: August 11, 2010, 02:39:33 PM »
Less awesome than the Jess 'Babo' one but still~

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #487 on: August 13, 2010, 04:08:12 AM »

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #488 on: August 22, 2010, 05:58:20 AM »
One of my faves in SNSD. She has a voice and a body that is kickin.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #489 on: August 22, 2010, 07:21:41 AM »
Fany is hypnotizing and her singing skills is quite impressive
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #490 on: August 23, 2010, 12:48:37 AM »
I noticed Tiffany take a hard fall while browsing this Yoona fancam. D:

I guess she sat out the rest of the concert? But it sounds like she was alright.

Tiffany UFO: "Did you enjoy the SM TOWN concert? Always take care, be HAPPY and thank you ♥ Rest Well!"

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #491 on: August 23, 2010, 12:55:23 AM »
Aw man hope she is okay, slippery floors FTL

oh well it should be protected XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #492 on: August 23, 2010, 10:41:29 AM »

Be strong, Fanny. And hug that doll.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #493 on: August 24, 2010, 04:08:56 AM »
^ EEEEEEEEE TOTORO  :wub:

Tiffany, Totoro, Toy Story, such a wonderful threesome.  :wub:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #494 on: August 25, 2010, 12:55:44 AM »
Tiffany, 21, a member of the idol group Girls' Generation, has a cast on her right ankle.

It was revealed belatedly that she sprained her ankle during the SM Town concert in Jamsil, eastern Seoul, on Aug. 21 and has been wearing a cast since the next day.

"The injury isn't serious. She has a showcase scheduled on Wednesday in Japan, so she'll be in her cast to protect her ankle," said an associate of the agency, SM Entertainment. "She won't have any problem performing in Japan."

The nine-member group is to make its official debut in the neighboring island nation, Sept. 8, with the song "Genie." The group left Gimpo Airport Monday afternoon and has been preparing to launch a promotion campaign.

The idol singers will perform in Ariake Colosseum, Tokyo, Wednesday, before an audience of some 20,000. This unusually large scale of debut performance is dubbed "mammoth." Associates said that they will be promoting the Korean group to the Japanese audience.

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #495 on: August 25, 2010, 02:29:18 AM »
The idol singers will perform in Ariake Colosseum, Tokyo, Wednesday, before an audience of some 20,000. This unusually large scale of debut performance is dubbed "mammoth." Associates said that they will be promoting the Korean group to the Japanese audience.
Yeah, 20,000 is craziness. Are they only going to perform "Genie" and introduce themselves? That's kind of wack but understandable since their single has no B-side, which is slightly disappointing.

Anyways, Tiffany and that Totoro plushie are uber cute.

Offline Di@na

• yes, its me on my avatar XD
« Reply #496 on: August 25, 2010, 11:51:36 PM »
here some cute stuff of our fany fany tiffany <333333333333
(AWWW I am a huge Fany fan since their debut days in 2007 ^^)

SNSD @ iPopcorn Promotion Pictures:

credit : google, asianfanatics
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:12:52 AM by Di@na »
*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~

I am a fan of kpop (since 7 years) and jpop fan (since 9 years) and bollywood fan since...childhood !!! XD

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~

Offline hanahorizon

« Reply #497 on: August 28, 2010, 04:39:55 AM »
I think i'm in love with this girl :)

she's so beautiful sexy talented and cool :wub:

Offline hanahorizon

« Reply #498 on: August 29, 2010, 10:40:49 PM »
^

I hope she recovers from her ankle.

she's so adorable. I just got into SNSD and she's my favorite so far.

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #499 on: August 31, 2010, 09:09:18 PM »
SMTOWN LIVE booklet

/w Oh sangjin

Tiffany and totoro

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vamps - INSIDE OF ME