JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - The Christmas

Author Topic: Birthday present (YuiParu OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2985 times)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Birthday present (YuiParu OS) - COMPLETED
« on: December 31, 2014, 07:36:56 PM »
First of all, i humbly apologize if this os is bad :nervous :banghead: :bow:

“Nee, Yui. Don’t we went through enough shops already?”  Itano Tomomi complained when they walked out of the nth shop empty handed (not including the bags in Yui’s hand).

“Gomen, Itano-san. Just one more shop okay?” Yui said as her eyes wonder on every display window of every shop they passed.

“That’s what you’ve been saying for the last 2 hours!” Tomochin retorted.

“Hmm…” Yui plainly answered not really paying attention.

“Listen when other people are talking!”

“Ah-!” Yui suddenly stray of their path and ran towards the display window in front of a jewelry shop. Tomochin could only sigh before followed suit. The two had accidentally met as they were shopping alone when Yui suddenly offered to carry all of Tomochin’s bag in return of the senpai’s time to accompany her shopping since she herself knows her ‘taste’ in fashion.

“Hm, what is it? I didn’t know you were interested in jewelry?” Tomochin questioned as she neared Yui. She could saw her kouhai’s eyes were sparkling with happiness as she focused on one thing.

“What are you looking at, Yui? Your grin is scaring people.” Tomochin asked as she tried to search the item of Yui’s attention. “Ah, necklace huh?”

“It’s nothing! Let’s go!” Yui turned around and quickly walked away.

They entered a café and went to sit at one of the few occupied table. It was drizzling outside so many people had seek shelter to any nearby café, thus, the few available table. Putting their coat and stuff down, they look at the menu and give their own desired order for the evening. As the waitress walked away, silence ensued the atmosphere between the two. “So…” Tomochin started which caused Yui to stop her internal thoughts and look at the senpai in front of her.

“Nice taste there. I didn’t know you actually had fashion sense after all.”

“Eh? What are you talking about, Itano-san?” Yui tried to play dumb.

“That necklace we saw at the shop just now. It has a nice design.”

“...okay.” Yui looked away, a small smile slightly crept on her face.

“Nevermind, maybe you have no fashion sense after all. I guess it’s just coincidence.” Tomochin replied non-chalantly as she stop staring Yui in the eyes when Yui whined in denial, and looked out of the shop instead. Again, silence accompanied them but it was short lived as Yui suddenly excused herself.

“I think I left one of your bags at the last shop we went to. I’m gonna check for it.” Yui quickly walked out. Tomochin did nothing but stare as she saw Yui ran under the rain.

“Baka, that’s not the direction from the last shop. You can’t be more obvious.” Tomochin mused herself. Not long after, Yui came back with nothing in hand. Both had their drinks and desert before they excused themselves.

“Thank you for your time today, Itano-san.” Yui bowed as she gave Tomochin her shopping bags.

“Sure, and good luck by the way.”

“Eh?”

“Nothing, I’ll be going first, byebye.”

“…Hai.”

A few weeks later…

A few AKB48 members  were talking to their friends when they passed a certain salty girl. When the girl was out of sight..

“Hmm..? Is it just me or something’s different about her?”

“Who? Paruru?”

“Un.”

“Ah, perhaps the necklace?”

“Ah, you’re right. Since when did she had it on? I never realized it.”

“You never realized anything, so nothing weird.”

“Oi!”

Meanwhile, when the group of girls were out of sight,

“Hmm, it’s not them either. Just exactly who gave this..?”

(FLASHBACK)

Paruru entered the theater’s dressing room after a tiring rehearsal when she realized a small unfamiliar box had been placed inside her bag. Opening it, she saw a silver-ish gold necklace with the letter ‘H’ and a small folded paper.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Paruru fished out the same folded paper out of her pocket and read the paper for the nth time.

To Haruka,

Happy 19th birthday. Ps, please take care of your health too.

“There’s no way I can figure out who gave it with such short sentence..” Paruru complained as she scratches her head in question, oblivious of her surrounding as she passed by a smiling Yui.

FIN

actually, this idea came when I watched akbingo ep 309 and it just struck to my mind on exactly why paruru was wearing a necklace while other members don’t. I was thinking that maybe it was present from her mother but being the YuiParu shipper as I am, I let my imagination run wild and decided to write this os when I realized that she didn’t even bother to hide the necklace (literally, she left her necklace for display :nervous). again, its just me letting out my rambling self. gomen if its bad :nervous

ps, happy new years, minna! :cathappy:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:23:47 PM by sophcaro »

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Re: (YuiParu OS) Birthday present
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 06:55:36 AM »
That was cute   :D

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 09:56:34 AM »
Nice and cute!
another yuiparu please...
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 10:08:22 AM »
all I can say is need more Yuiparu :cathappy:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 07:22:12 AM »
we need a second chapter

Offline kyundere

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 08:29:50 AM »
Such a cute YuiParu OS. And a Tomochin appearance. Definitely the more YuiParu, the better. =D

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - The Christmas