JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Deepsea Drive Machine - Seek The Echo

Author Topic: Love Stoned – Update and Opinions – (12/31/14) - FANFIC DELETED  (Read 32401 times)

Sese

Re: Love Stoned – Chapter 2 – (12/10/11)
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2012, 04:09:16 AM »
My biggest wish before Acchan left AKB

PLEASE CONTINUE!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:10:27 PM by Sese »

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2012, 04:55:15 AM »
I remember reading this a couple of months back and really...it was Divine.
One of the best, well written AtsuMina fic I've read.  :bow: :bow: :bow:
Though I haven't really read much AtsuMina so... :nervous  Maybe I should.  :nervous
But I've read this and totally love it.   XD
Hopefully you won't abandon this and comeback with a Vengeance.   XD  XD
Seriously, comeback.  :(  :(
We'll be waiting patiently!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2012, 03:50:33 PM »
Uwwwa I almost forgot this fic!

Yes definitely an update!
One of the author that I truly respect...( it was after all your first fic that got me into AKBfic) 
So please update this Divine Vengeance -san

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: Love Stoned – Chapter 3 – (12/20/12)
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2012, 03:06:28 AM »
A/N: Long time no see! Guess what day it is~
If it’s not Sathday where you are, pretend it is, okay? Freaking time zones = 3=

Anyways, if the world really does end tomorrow, I figured that you guys could at least see this first LOL It’s been a while, so feel free to read the other two chapters again 8)

I’ll save the usual rambles for the end, so without further ado, I present you:

Love Stoned

Chapter 3
(Posted 12/20/12)

Warning: Potentially more mature themes ahead. Proceed at your own risk.

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: Hello, readers~ First of all, I apologize if that was a complete borefest and if the things you wanted to see didn’t happen e_e  It’s been a while since I’ve written and I spent a while agonizing over how my flow is completely gone, so I understand if this was horrible OTL

Anyways, thanks for sticking through this! I know I tend to drop off the face of the writing community right whenever I say I won’t, so thank you for sticking by to this point. To those people still encouraging me whenever I’m on hiatus, thank you very much for your continued support. I hope this wait wasn’t too long.

(Edit: Okay, it probably was considering how it’s been over a year since the last Love Stoned update. Oops. Happy birthday to Love Stoned as well! [Now it feels like this is the neglected child LOL OTL])

Again, it’s been a while, so if anything’s confusing/strange/bizarre/bad, feel free to point it out! Comments are always more than welcome, and rereading them helps me recharge my brain, so thank you wonderful people that go through that trouble <3

All in all, I hope you enjoyed this installment! If not, I hope your disappointment wasn’t too much >_>
Anyhow, I wish you all a good Sathday~

Also, if the world really does go boom soon, it has been an honor to sail these ships with you all. *salutes*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:29:14 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline dirtydeeds

• ecchi
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2012, 03:38:51 AM »
I CANT BELIEVE YOU FINALLY UPDATED THIS FANFIC  :bow:
i read this on tumblr and i remembered having to pause at the first paragraph to take time to absorb its amazingness. I really really like the theme. theres not a lot mature fanfic like this out there and by mature i didn't mean smut. please dont bail on this fanfic I'm begging you  :bleed eyes:

Offline chie20

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2012, 06:10:30 AM »
I can´t believe you've update, two days ago I read the two previous chapters and I love it
but had no hope for new updates.

As the person above says theres not a lot mature fanfic and this is very good one not only for development but also for the way you write.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2012, 04:50:30 PM »
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2012, 06:37:45 AM »
Yehey! :D

You finally update!

I am very Happy :)

I like this story of yours..

Please Update more often..

Thank You :)
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2012, 08:50:37 PM »
Wouaaah So COOL!!! You update!!

Thank you for this chapter!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline chibiusa

• atsuxtomoxmayuxyuko
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2012, 08:57:50 PM »
Thank you for your update!
Ive seen your works in tumblr!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2012, 07:00:02 PM »
Happy Birthday, Dear Neglected Child!
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (good one there, Divine Vengeance-san)

Work has been trying to kill me recently so the review for this much welcome update shall be delayed :bleed eyes: I'll shoot you one when my workload has eased up a little. But because I love you so much and more people should be reading this awesome story, I'm bumping this thread up here to say hi! :lol:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2012, 11:06:22 AM »
It's Christmas Eve. That means time for me to catch up on all the things I owe you! :nervous Let's start with the review for this year-old baby :grin:

First of all, I would be over the moon if we get regular Sathday updates again but knowing how real life likes to get in the way of writing, I'll be more than happy to see another update from you anytime :D

I sense sexual tension the moment Mayu entered the makeup room! Yukirin, you just want to have the little cyborg close to you all day and night when you suggested that she stayed at the nightclub, don't you? And you are secretly worried about Mayuyu travelling to and fro the club alone in the Outer City :lol: (I'm getting Burst Angel vibes with the idea of an Outer City.) And, and were you undressing the young one with your eyes? :rofl: Seriously, sexual tension is always at an all time high with these two. Next stage: Eyesex! :twisted:

Takaman doing manual work is so fitting XD I'm sorry but I just can't imagine her being a hostess. Just... too... manly :rofl: :rofl: Meetan's nicknames for our champion midget are simply awesome. "Fun-sized" in particular strikes a chord with me as that was what one of my friends used to describe herself :thumbup As for Yuko, man, that girl is pure win as expected with her crazy nonsense! That boy-in-the-girls'-room joke was so Oshima-style humour :rofl: Poor Takaman though... always the butt of all jokes. Then we get more OMG-they-didn't nicknames courtesy of Yuko. Seriously, UST-kun is genius! Unlimited possibilities and combinations! :twothumbs

“The first time they ignored me… This time, I think some people were avoiding me,”
I burst a vein when I read that. HAHAHAHA! Takaman is cute when she is her usual dorky self but girly cute is just NO :rofl: :rofl: or sexy lady... pfft... next please! At least they finally settled for a more suitable fierce badass look for the resident girl-man. Just yeah, no roar. Pfft... *laughs like Yuko*

On a more serious note, I like the stark contrast in personalities between the two newbies Takamina and Mayuyu. Though both joined at the same time, it's obvious that the paths they are going to take are going to be very different. Takamina is easy to read and transparent like a glass panel yet Mayuyu seems a lot more contemplative and secretive. Add Mayuyu to Yukirin and we've got a whole bag of head-scratching question marks. And look, it's already begun with the death of Kitagawa Kenji. Who is he? (I haven't been following NMB48's releases recently so I got to personally look up the English translation of the song to search for any clues to his identity.) Could he be Yukirin's old flame or customer? Is she involved in his "accidental" death? And why does Mayuyu seem concerned with the news regarding his passing? Does she know him too? Gosh, I'm so intrigued with the set-up you have provided and am dying to see more bits of info being revealed.

As usual, great writing (love the detailed descriptions that hint at the characters' thoughts and feelings) and witty dialogues from you. I can't ask for more except for the next update :lol: And it's been a pleasure to live through doom's day with you and the lovely ladies at Yoru no Chouchou :heart: :deco:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2013, 09:29:58 AM »
Hehehe... interesting story... Thank you

Chibiko.... out of all the nickname there is... Takamina also get a nickname that has something to do with her height.

Atsuko seems to not want Minami becoming a hostess... as usual... very protective.

Erh... who is this Kenji that died...? Who is he related to Mayu...

Eh... Mayu skipping class for her work, why?

Lots of stuff to find out... can't wait for your next update...

:heart: :love: :wub: :inlove:

Offline kairi

• Takamina ~ ♥
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2013, 12:54:00 AM »
Please Update ! :D Verry good story ~

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: Love Stoned – Chapter 4 – (6/13/13)
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2013, 02:54:26 AM »
A/N: Guess who? Originally, I was going to be a troll and update after another year due to decreased interest, but here we go~

I lost my touch, so sorry if this is boring OTL

I hereby present you:

Love Stoned

Chapter 4
(Posted 6/13/13)

Warning: Potentially more mature themes ahead. Proceed at your own risk.

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: OTPs are gayer than rainbows. As usual, comments are more than welcome!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:27:49 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2013, 03:56:52 AM »
Yey! :fap Atlast!

Uwaaa! Yuki got to talked with Mayu's mom and the old hag was rude to Yuki!  :angry: Sorry Mayu i just badmouthed your mom.. Oh! Takamina ikemen! :wub:

Now, i wonder how, when, who will find out that Mayu is a underage? Kojima Riku is he a friend of Takamina? Yoru.no Chouchou what more interesting will happen there?

Uwaa! What will happen next? Can't wait :thumbsup

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup :twothumbs

GREAT ~ INTERESTING ~ :twothumbs \m/(^o^)\m/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2013, 10:58:06 AM »
An update at last... I actually have forgotten about this story

Ah.. so Minami was going to go danso... and became the host not hostess.

Ah Yuki lied to Mayu's mum under Mayu's request...

And Minami really so rightful... being a host... you just need to flirt and say all the nice things so the customers would like you... and oshimen you all the time.

Ah... Luckily, Atsuko came to Minami rescue...

Minami hope that the club she worked in, did not have any relation with the Yakuza

What Atsuko wanted to discuss with Minami?

Oh.. a drunker customer was never good... luckily the security deal with it...

Eh... Kojima Riku... Riku seemed out of place there... so shy and did not feel comfortable in the club atmosphere

what's his relationship with Minami?

Oh... Riku seemed to catch an eye of Yuko... Would they get together?

What's Riku doing there...looking for Minami?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2013, 12:09:56 PM »
Lol. So Acchan and Yuko dressed Takamina into a guy. . . Acchan obviously liked Takamina but she is so dense. . .

. . .  So Riku arrived and he caught the attention of Yuko. . .

I wonder how things would turn out in Yoru no Chouchou. . .   :)

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2013, 12:52:48 PM »
Wow a new update! :cow:

I thought you'd abandoned this fic, I'm really glad you haven't.
Coincidentally, I just started and finished your other epic long fic, River, 2 days ago.

Who's Riku? Is he really a guy here or just a crossdresser? Takaboy is already catching the ladies, I see loll.
I love how Yuko both in this story and in River is so fun to read. A fun character just like irl.
And of course, I'm still waiting for more friendly MaYuki moments. What's with Yuki and Kitagawa Kenji? Hope it wasn't her who killed him. Wonder what's the story of Yuki and Acchan here. They definitely have some secrets.

Thank you for still writing. I hope it won't take too long for the next chapter but then again, don't force yourself if you really don't feel like writing. Though I hope you'll get back your interest soon. Your fic is always awesome :fap

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2013, 06:09:23 PM »
Wow. Just, wow.
This is great!
I'm guessing Kojima Riku is actually a girl in disguise and is searching for Takamina. And Mayuyu know what Yoru no Chouchou does and is trying to confirm it.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Deepsea Drive Machine - Seek The Echo