JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Supersnazz - In Your Eyes

Author Topic: The H!P Trainees Thread (ハロプロ研修生); H!P EGGs (ハロプロエッグ)  (Read 237771 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hokkaido KSS - "Real Little Girl" fanrec
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30569141

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
We have some new kenshuusei... http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Hello_Pro_Kenshuusei

Shimakura Rika (島倉りか)
Hibi Marina (日比麻里那)
Eguchi Saya (江口紗耶)
Doi Rena (土居麗菜)
Okamura Minami (岡村美波)
Matsunaga Riai (松永里愛)
Yamada Ichigo (山田苺)
Nakayama Natsume (中山夏月姫)

Not much info on them so far, but... The day has come. H!P now has its first trainees who were born 20 years before me, which means I am officially old enough to be their mother.
SO THESE LIL 'UNS WILL BE MY CHIL'REN. CHIIILL'REEN

DO YOUR BEST, MOMMA WILL BE VERY PROUD OF YOU

RIAI MATSUNAGA
NATSUME NAKAYAMA
(POSSIBLE OTHERS)

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY.

ENJOY YOUR PLACE IN THE SIG CHIL'REN! I will be a good mother who encourages you in English online on a site you never visit and may never buy any of your goods BUT STILL

EDIT: DAMNIT! ALL THIS TIME THERE WERE ALREADY TWO KSS BORN IN 2005... :lol: I'll edit my sig in a moment. I already have 4 children!! Who can keep track of them just popping out :lol:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 09:58:36 PM by shirenuファクトリー »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Out of nowhere, a Hokkaido KSS music video in Hello Station xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GPVTGPdlds?t=7m3s

Of course my daughter is in central position (man this is going to get so annoying so fast)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
So in case you missed it, the new KSS profiles are up on the official site: http://helloproject.com/helloprokenshusei/profile/

And the number of my daughters has increased to five. Hooboy.

There was also a segment with the KSS in last week's Hello Station: https://youtu.be/R2fmN4r5ccY?t=19m34s

I was impressed with the stage expressions of many of them, but I think especially Riai and Ichigo. Ichigo, I think, doesn't stand out immediately just standing there, but her charisma and energy on stage transform her in an almost miraculous way. She was holding her mic awkwardly, but if you ignore that, she was baws. Seriously, if she is this great at age 11, how great will she be even just two years from now? And Riai's smirking smile on stage amaaazing. :lol:
Goes to show that you really can't judge idols based on pictures alone, this is something I re-learn with every gen of idols...

Is it Rena Doi in this bit? https://youtu.be/R2fmN4r5ccY?t=20m11s
If so, I can see lots of photo shoots in her future because she's also very cute when NOT smiling. :lol:

I don't think the previous one or two gens of KSS got an introduction like this, so I feel like I already know these newbies better than, say, Sakiko Kodama (who?). It's a bit messed up, but eh, we're at their mercy.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Is this the Matsuko Deluxe CM
with 米村姫良々 Kirara Yonemura and
山﨑夢羽 Yuhane Yamazaki?

ピザーラcm マツコ・デラックス よくばりクォーター「よくばりダンス篇」

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Rin Hashisako

Plays well with others

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Classify this as under one of my weird comments, but I really like her eyes :lol: Overall unique but cute features too, I hope she sticks around :lol: I wanna see how she looks in 5 years :lol:

Offline muppet

• Member+
^ My thoughts exactly!

Good luck Rin chan!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline muppet

• Member+
Kokoro chan looking casual

And Kokoro takes on a new Kohai,
Rin Hashisako chan!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
It's that time of the year again

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
2017 KSS Public Diagnostic Test
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j12p7kha1qf7qhp/

Solos start at 22:45
Debut announcement at 03:05:35

Thanks to SaebaRyo from JPLOP

#1 Ishiguri Kanami - Only you
#2 Yamazaki Mei - Chu! Natsu Party
#3 Shimakura Rika - Be Alive
#4 Hibi Marina - Glass no Pumps
#5 Kawamura Ayano - Mugen Climax
#6 Kudo Yume - Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin
#7 Kitagawa Ryou - Dance de Bakoon!
#8 Matsunaga Riai - SONGS
#9 Eguchi Saya - What is LOVE?
#10 Doi Rena - Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki
#11 Yamazaki Yuhane - Magic of Love (J=J 2015 ver.)
#12 Inoue Hikaru - My alright sky
#13 Yonemura Kirara - Tokaikko Junjou
#14 Nishida Shiori - Take off is now!
#15 Yamada Ichigo - MY BOY
#16 Maeda Kokoro - Suki Sugite Baka Mitai
#17 Kodama Sakiko - Rottara Rottara
#18 Sato Hikari - One Two Three
#19 Kanatsu Mizuki - Are Kore Shitai!
#20 Kiyono Momohime - Mr. Moonlight
#21 Kawano Minori - Oh my wish!
#22 Takase Kurumi - Baby! Koi ni Knockout
#23 Horie Kizuki - Wasurete Ageru
#24 Ono Kotomi - Akai Nikkichou
#25 Hashisako Rin - Massara Blue Jeans
#26 Okamura Minami - Tropical Koi Shiteru
#27 Nakayama Natsume - Aisuru Hito no Namae wo Nikki ni
#28 Noguchi Kurumi - Take off is now!
#29 Ota Haruka - Chokotto Love
#30 Ichioka Reina - Hitorijime Shitakatta Dake Nano ni
#31 Danbara Ruru - Give me love

Quote from:  Amped from JPLOP
Upfront representative Nishiguchi comes out with announcements :
Kiyono Momohime and Takase Kurumi have been selected to debut in a new section/branch of Kenshuusei (研修生新セクション) that is different from the Engeki Joshi-bu theater. Not much more detail on that yet. They must consult with the parents of Momohime and Takase first.
https://twitter.com/wakababb/status/860426365148905472

Inoue Hikaru is the new Kenshuusei leader.
https://twitter.com/wakababb/status/860426547525697536

Kawamura Ayano, Danbara Ruru, and Ichioka Reina will debut as H!P members in a new unit in the near future.
For now, they must consult and discuss with their parents about the unit.
https://twitter.com/wakababb/status/860427195147091968

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
Weird that they would announce stuff like that before consulting their parents. Doesn't feel very well thought out.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Time to relax to some kenshuusei solos... :D

#1 Ishiguri Kanami - Only you
Quite off, but I like the colour of her voice. Also way to choose a difficult song

#2 Yamazaki Mei - Chu! Natsu Party
LOL she has such a kiddy voice it's hard to say much, but it seemed she had power at times in her voice, so yay xD

#3 Shimakura Rika - Be Alive
She is a little off as well, but damn her voice is beautiful :heart: and soothing and gets better as the song progresses. Also great song choice. :heart: My new fav KSS voice?

#4 Hibi Marina - Glass no Pumps
Her singing sounds like mumbling. This song is too difficult for her talent level atm. It's not like her voice is awful so I think with a simpler song she could have shined more. (But maybe her focus is dancing?)

#5 Kawamura Ayano - Mugen Climax
Her voice is cute and clear and has lots of potential, but the melody and rhythm of this song both seemed too challenging for her to conquer yet. It seems lots of KSS love to choose super difficult songs!!

#6 Kudo Yume - Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin
I watched the KSS Hokkaido video above before starting to listen and when I checked who this girl was I'm like "oh! It's the funny girl!" :lol:
Well, she has energy :lol:

#7 Kitagawa Ryou - Dance de Bakoon!
She seems so chillax that this song choice is surprising... :D
Everyone seems to have trouble with high notes and she did too. Her voice is lower (or a judge said 'husky'?) than some other girls so it's nice to hear someone different.

#8 Matsunaga Riai - SONGS
What are these song choices seriously :lol:
Quite off, but at least she had power. The contrast between her singing voice (because of the song) and talking voice after was hilarious!

#9 Eguchi Saya - What is LOVE?
Unstable, but her voice is super cute.

#10 Doi Rena - Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki
Quite unstable, she has lots of power so someone plz teach her to control her voice

#11 Yamazaki Yuhane - Magic of Love (J=J 2015 ver.)
Oh my gosh... She... She... can sing... And she has a nice voice... Okay this girl is one to watch closely!! Great song choice for her voice too!

#12 Inoue Hikaru - My alright sky
Lovely voice, still shaky, but can tell she's a more experienced kenshuusei

#13 Yonemura Kirara - Tokaikko Junjou
Back to being quite off, but her voice has a lot of potential

#14 Nishida Shiori - Take off is now!
Not as badly off as some others and she also has a kind of soothing voice, she was quite okay

#15 Yamada Ichigo - MY BOY
How will one of mah black horses (and daughters) do?
Okay she is quite off, not surprised because this song is super fast and difficult, too... Maybe one of the weaker voices so far, but still not nearly as bad as some that we've had in the past. And she's one of the lil' uns.

#16 Maeda Kokoro - Suki Sugite Baka Mitai
It was funny how her voice changed a little between the early lines, like she was still thinking of the original singers when performing :lol:
Off, but with some power. Will someone teach all these girls to systematically train hitting notes and staying on track (I know, that won't happen, it's like this always)

#17 Kodama Sakiko - Rottara Rottara
Yup another off one, but I got the impression that maybe it was cute in person

#18 Sato Hikari - One Two Three
Another hard song... And it showed
The thing is when they pick these hard songs, all their time and energy must go on learning to keep up with the song and simply getting all the words out at the right time, so they have then no time for actually polishing it up, becoming stable etc. In everything you do you need to learn the basics first so it kind of pains me how few of the KSS and whoever helps them choose these songs think about this

#19 Kanatsu Mizuki - Are Kore Shitai!
I found it strangely difficult to "grab a hold" of her voice at all, I think she was playing around too much with being cute or whatevs x'D

#20 Kiyono Momohime - Mr. Moonlight
How on earth did she have enough breath to do all of this :lol: Yeah it was alright

#21 Kawano Minori - Oh my wish!
Shaky and high notes no-go, but I think she's another one that has potential. She seemed to change her voice to louder/quieter at strange points, which is a quality I noticed in some other KSS as well, like at some point they think "oh I was supposed to sing louder here, I'm a bit late but let me do it now" :lol:

#22 Takase Kurumi - Baby! Koi ni Knockout
Kurumi has been one of the more stable ones for a while now and is again. Not sure how I feel about her song choice. I kind of would have like to see her do some of the songs above that the newbies chose, instead, since she might actually be able to do them okay if not great. This was a strange pick!

#23 Horie Kizuki - Wasurete Ageru
Ah thank god, someone who can sing again, nice. My only complaint may be that power-wise it seemed there wasn't much variation throughout the song, like it kind of sounded the same all the way through and if she started fine-tuning things she could add more those kinds of details in there. But really, a delightful performance.

#24 Ono Kotomi - Akai Nikkichou
Great song choice! Well, I find this a really good song to sing personally (I can't sing, but...). She was singing in falsetto a bit too much, but I'd say she's about the typical KSS level.

#25 Hashisako Rin - Massara Blue Jeans
WHAT HAPPENED THAT MADE THE AUDIENCE REACT AT THE START?!?
Very off and weak, but like... she's one of the lil' ones, like with Mei it's really hard to evaluate them...

#26 Okamura Minami - Tropical Koi Shiteru
CUTEST VOICE ATM. She did pretty well!

#27 Nakayama Natsume - Aisuru Hito no Namae wo Nikki ni
Yup another shaky, off little one, it's just impossible to evaluate the youngins, her colour of voice seemed nice though

#28 Noguchi Kurumi - Take off is now!
She was alright 8) Shiori had the same song but I have no memory of that anymore, I'm going to guess that Kurumi was more stable

#29 Ota Haruka - Chokotto Love
So tone-deaf :D But I'm not even pressed

#30 Ichioka Reina - Hitorijime Shitakatta Dake Nano ni
Wow, she's a lot better than I expected, that debut must have been earned, gurrrl

#31 Danbara Ruru - Give me love
I'm glad Ruru is the last one so we can end on a high note :D
Although there is something strange about the way she sings that I can't explain because I don't have the vocabulary, but she's clearly gifted so I guess it would count as nitpicking at this stage...

Overall, the way I see it there are three KSS currently that can really sing, then a few who seem to have more potential than others, then a lot of raw ones who would need a lot of training to improve although there are no complete trainwrecks currently imo. I can even handle tone-deafness; we actually used to have trainees at some point who were both tone-deaf and had a grating voice, so from that POV the level currently is okay. But yeah, so many little ones LOL.

Offline muppet

• Member+
^Looking forward to seeing those performances!

Here is a clip of some of the kenshuusei singing with their senpai,
along with some of the training in preparation for performance...

Kirara Yonemura & Reina Yokoyama

『Say Hello』&『Say Helloリハーサル』 モーニング娘。'17 加賀楓 横山玲奈&つばきファクトリー&ハロプロ研修生
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:25:33 AM by muppet »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I somehow missed this, footage of the KSS test @18:15

Offline muppet

• Member+
^ Oaxiac san, thanks for posting! Girls were well prepared, and came out
with all guns blazing!

Congrats too all of the girls, and to the staff who train and support them!

Offline muppet

• Member+
Props....when in doubt...

Whip them out!

橋迫鈴 Rin Hashisako - Best Character

Offline muppet

• Member+
Double Posted:

Congrats to Yuhane Yamazaki for her repeat
chance to promote Pizza La (she and Kirara Yonemura
were in a previous set of CM's with Matsuko Deluxe)

Yuhane chan!

Moe, Yuhane, and Musubu

With Matsuko Deluxe

「PIZZA-LA CMメイキング2017夏」予告篇

Offline muppet

• Member+
Yuhane Yamazaki chan

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Supersnazz - In Your Eyes