JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - It`s You

Author Topic: [Movie] John Woo's Red Cliff  (Read 14567 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [Movie] John Woo's Red Cliff
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 09:31:58 AM »
Finally watched Red Cliff :P

Just watched it 4 days ago! Zhao Wei's character annoyed me :lol:. Zhou Yu was made out to be more heroic than he actually was?? I never read the book actually :P. The first part is more like an introduction for all main characters to me. Looking forward to the 2nd part!

Yeah I never read the book either, but prolly watched a lotta cartoon versions :lol: Lin Chi-ling was hella sexy, I think this is one of the rare times John Woo movies had sex scenes.

SHIT! What an epic. i think Zhou Yu as Tony Leung was pretty bad ass. Taking an arrow for his fellow man.

Classic John Woo. Slow mo, brotherhood, honor, and that sweaty, blood-pumping bond between heterosexual men. Tony and Kaneshiro nearly made out at the end but he ended up fucking the horse instead. :lol:

Like hey! Where did these pigeons come from?

Guan Yu was superhuman!!

Zhang Fei - the comic relief. Suprised there was all these comedy scenes and wasn't just straight up action or drama.

The FX and sets were amazing, kinda got lost with the story and makes me wanna pick up the actual Three Kingdoms novel. All the generals allied together, fooling Cao Cao pretty fucking slick shit. A true movie that really is all about the Chinese will to survive and stick together when selfish assholes wanna take over!!

GJ JOHN WOO!

lol behind the scenes:

here some extreme HQ

Offline lordshan

• ecchi
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 08:02:18 PM »
the story is not as good as history, but the actor is cool and fit the role

Offline mithriel

• ecchi
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2012, 05:27:44 AM »
it's an epic movie, IMO it felt like Lord of the Rings, but Chinese version ...

Tony Leung shone brightly here

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - It`s You