JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SEIFUKU WO NUGITAKU NATTE KITA

Author Topic: (Group) The AKB48 Thread  (Read 704000 times)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) The AKB48 Thread
« Reply #800 on: September 24, 2007, 05:43:13 AM »
Big torrent on H!O, something about a new AKB48 show??

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=9620

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #801 on: September 24, 2007, 10:13:25 AM »
Ok. For all the Sayaka fans out there. At the show today she was in a majorly different mood. OMG SHE ROCKED!!! :heart:

I'm sure the first show I went to the were miming but this show was live and you could deffinately hear Sayaka sing and she has an amazingly powerful voice. 'Lay Down' was  :mon blood: and Sae was definately GENKING!!!

Also alot of the members noticed me. I was the only white girl in there and I was sat in the middle of the girls row again (241 FTW). Both Haruna and Sayaka kept looking at me. Sayaka was looking a LOT. I know its just because they're probably like 'oh, a foreign girl' but it made my day.

I will be having sweet dreams tonight :lol:

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #802 on: September 24, 2007, 01:08:45 PM »
Ok. For all the Sayaka fans out there. At the show today she was in a majorly different mood. OMG SHE ROCKED!!! :heart:

I'm sure the first show I went to the were miming but this show was live and you could deffinately hear Sayaka sing and she has an amazingly powerful voice. 'Lay Down' was  :mon blood: and Sae was definately GENKING!!!

Also alot of the members noticed me. I was the only white girl in there and I was sat in the middle of the girls row again (241 FTW). Both Haruna and Sayaka kept looking at me. Sayaka was looking a LOT. I know its just because they're probably like 'oh, a foreign girl' but it made my day.

I AM GREEN WITH ENVY RIGHT NOW.

:lol:  You're so lucky!

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #803 on: September 24, 2007, 01:18:29 PM »
^ Hey. You'll get to see them soon.

I'm already planning my next trip in my head now. I'm in a bit of a bummed out mood as that is all the Himawari performance's I'm gonna see before I go home. At least they both had my favourite members in. One Team B performance tomorrow then - Goodbye Japan, Hello United Shitdom (excuse my french :lol:)

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #804 on: September 24, 2007, 02:30:31 PM »
MY HANA STUFF CAME!  Which means my collection now looks like this:

:heart:

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #805 on: September 24, 2007, 03:21:58 PM »
Quote from: Kyobu on September 24, 2007, 02:30:31 PM
MY HANA STUFF CAME!  ...
DID YOU CAME TOO?  XD

ahem...

"BINGO!" and "Mail no namida" makings of... Crappy H264 encodes, but that's all you will get! :grin:

DL : Making of BINGO!

DL : Quote from: Kyobu on September 24, 2007, 02:30:31 PM
MY HANA STUFF CAME!  ...
DID YOU CAME TOO?  XD

ahem...

"BINGO!" and "Mail no namida" makings of... Crappy H264 encodes, but that's all you will get! :grin:

DL :
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:51:32 PM by Happosai »

Offline emifebruary

• 大谷雅恵 is love
  • Member+
« Reply #806 on: September 24, 2007, 03:30:47 PM »
This thread needs more Mariko Love   

So true  :heart:

MY HANA STUFF CAME!

Where did you find AKB48 stuff ?

MELON KINENBI............THE POSSIBLE................WONDER GIRLS
Thanks mini*wheat and genericpaperdoll

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #807 on: September 24, 2007, 03:33:21 PM »
Lolli... u stay going again to see akb performing O.o??? u cant take photos from the girl perf???

I should be going tomorrow. Gonna queue up for my ticket and hope to get a good number (241 again FTW!).

No you can't take photo's. I wouldn't want to even try though. I just want to watch the show.

ah but u have some chance to get photos from the girls after the show or get photos with they :P is go be good if u can make this things ^^

and u have so much luuk go to japan and see akb and u now planning again to go to japan see they again aehaheah u ahve so luk :x, u dont want a partyneer to go with u?? u can come here get me to go with u hehaheaea

and they realy stay looking ate u?? ahehahea cool why u dont send a kiss from they aheaheha :P kawaii maybe the girls like foreing ppl seeing they on concert ^^

mariko pics so kawaii too :P

and Happosai thx for the makkings get right now o/

ah yeh where u get akb stuffs O.o i mean if i search i only go find the cds

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #808 on: September 24, 2007, 04:17:04 PM »
ah yeh where u get akb stuffs O.o i mean if i search i only go find the cds
amazon.co.jp has a lot of DVD's
veoh has a lot of downloadable files, and stage48 has a lot also.

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #809 on: September 24, 2007, 04:18:02 PM »

I'll take what ever I can get :D

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #810 on: September 24, 2007, 04:19:11 PM »
This thread needs more Mariko Love   

So true  :heart:

MY HANA STUFF CAME!

Where did you find AKB48 stuff ?

Yahoo! Japan auctions.

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #811 on: September 24, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »
@lolli:aaaaaaaaa, haruna n sayaka kept looking at u!!! NOOOOOOO!!! seriously im so jealous!!! ahahaha
so if we all the foreign ppl, there is chances to make an eye contact wif them YEAH!!! ahaha...but for men if u lucky to sit at the front area~ ehehehehe

@Kyobu: wow!!! new stock update again!!! uhuhuhuhuh~ nice~ i want that BINGO! group pics~

@Happosai: thanks for the upload!!!

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #812 on: September 24, 2007, 05:38:42 PM »

:fainted:

I want to cry... :farofflook:

Thanx for your reply before. Maybe Sayaka was pissed off about something. She looks stunning when she's serious, though. :inlove:

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #813 on: September 24, 2007, 08:11:04 PM »
hohoho

*thinking if i croos look with minami :~~~~~~* ahehaheae this go be very cute better if she stay looking a lot for mea heaheha :x

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #814 on: September 24, 2007, 08:43:29 PM »
Thanx for your reply before. Maybe Sayaka was pissed off about something. She looks stunning when she's serious, though. :inlove:

AMEN! Awesome death stare.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #815 on: September 24, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
Maybe Sayaka was pissed off about something. She looks stunning when she's serious, though. :inlove:

QFT. But in my opinion she looks even better when she's really happy and having a really good time.

I can't remember if I put this in my other review but the girl on girl action in 'Lay Down' is good and it really picked up yesterday (probably as they were all having such a good time). At one point Sae has her arms around two girls when they're sat down and she's wispering stuff in their ears but she makes it look like she's doing something else *nosebleed*. I keep forgetting to mention just how good Sae is. Everyone talks about her hair (which is great) but she also has the most amazing 'come to bed' eyes. Seriously.

Offline Haunter

« Reply #816 on: September 24, 2007, 10:57:34 PM »
Quote from: Happosai on September 24, 2007, 03:21:58 PM
MY HANA STUFF CAME!  ...
DID YOU CAME TOO?  XD

ahem...

DL : Quote from: Happosai on September 24, 2007, 03:21:58 PM
MY HANA STUFF CAME!  ...
DID YOU CAME TOO?  XD

ahem...

DL :

thanx you very much for sharing!!!  :kneelbow:
lots of Sayaka's fans here  :oops: don't worry, I'm not her fan, just a little

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #817 on: September 24, 2007, 11:17:36 PM »
Everyone talks about her hair (which is great) but she also has the most amazing 'come to bed' eyes. Seriously.
Another QFT. I told that to a friend the other day: Why Sae is always looking at us with that horny face? Nomatter where or what, she's always looking like that. Priceless.

And yeah, her hair rules x 1000.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #818 on: September 25, 2007, 06:49:23 AM »
^ I know. Its so hot :heart:

Anyone here a Team B fan? I'm off to see them in just over 3 hours time although I only know one person in Team B. Aparently this show is really good.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #819 on: September 25, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »
i dont know the girls of team B by name i stay looking sometimes her pics on wiki, but not recognize everyone ahehaheae

Lolli u going see team B, after u see talk about what u think about the girls of team B :P

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SEIFUKU WO NUGITAKU NATTE KITA