JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Suppin to Namida

Author Topic: (Group) The AKB48 Thread  (Read 707671 times)

Offline emifebruary

• 大谷雅恵 is love
  • Member+
Re: (Group) The AKB48 Thread
« Reply #820 on: September 25, 2007, 02:43:06 PM »
^ Yes I absolutely adore shiho but she's leaving  AKB48 :tantrum:

She's so beautiful  :mon inluv:

And a little pic of my sweet Mariko

:mon lovelaff:

MELON KINENBI............THE POSSIBLE................WONDER GIRLS
Thanks mini*wheat and genericpaperdoll

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #821 on: September 25, 2007, 02:58:29 PM »
Here's my review that I wrote at Stage48. Sorry some of you arn't gonna get the Nacchan stuff but I can't be bothered to edit it out. Also I'm sorry that it's so long.

Quote from: chibilolli @ Stage48.net
Ok, Review time.

First a few bits of info.

1 - They were filming at today's show. That might help you try to work out when the DVD will be released.
2 - Remember. I know none of these songs and only one of the girls. Don't expect song names etc. You just have to work with me on this.
3 - This whole review is aimed towards Tara. So there!
4 - I took the escalators of doom and nearly got run over by a fat man on a push bike just so I could get back to my hotel room really fast and right this review. Hope you enjoy/ appreciate it.

Right. I got to the theatre at 6:30pm and it was PACKED. They had already put the numbers out on the floor by now and I was a bit (under exageration) scared. I had number 80 so I thought I was gonna be at the back of a line. My reasoning for this was the girls line starts from 241 so I thought all the other lines start from -1 or --1. Then I realised that they didn't and I was at the front of the queue. Oh shit!

I started to panic as I thought 'If I don't hear them call my number then I'm gonna have some pissed of Japanese guys pushing me from behind'. So I'm in my queue and all the time in my head I'm going 'Hachi Ju, Hachi Ju, Hachi Ju, Haruna's thighs - eh? - Hachi Ju, Hachi Ju' (see my few Japanese lessons paid off). First numbers were called. I didn't understand what the guy with the speaker said so I realised it must be over 100 as I never practised my numbers over 100. Whoever they called were round in the corridor and they had to go and get them as they didn't hear. Second number got called - Hachi Ju THAT'S ME 

FIRST ROW. YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!

So I'm sat to the left in the first row and am really, really starting to get nervous. The people that were there tonight were really in to it. They all started shouting before one of the girls had done the first announcement thing. So my nerves were fading and I was now begining to get excited.

The show started. I only knew one of the girls (because of Tara) so I looked around at all of them. Obviously I got noticed quite quickly by the girls over my side of the stage (huh, wha, gaijin??!). I'm now looking for Nacchan, find her and start looking at her thighs. The voice in my head is saying 'don't look at her thighs Tara will murder you' so I tried looking at other girls but kept going back to them thighs. GRRRR!!!

So a few songs later they come out in they're animal suits (I did not realise that was Team B. Doh). Nacchan in her penguin suit is right in front of me. Penguin upskirt, Nacchan nearly fell over LOL, more penguin upskirt. Then I'm thinking to myself 'why does the one dressed as a Dog have a lump on her back - oh its supposed to be a Camel' *smacks self*. More penguin upskirt. Then the song ends and Nacchan waddles off the stage bent over smacking her ass at the girl behind her. 

Now Tara's not gonna like this bit. During Virgin Love after they sang the chorus for the second time and they do that little bit after (do you guys who've seen this understand what I mean) where 2 of the girls (one was Nacchan) are down on one knee and the rest are stood up. Well Nacchan was directly in front of me and there was eye contact!!! Eye contact, eye contact, eye contact (I'm not gonna look away), eye contact, eye contact, eye contact then she turned around. OMFG!!!!! She just sang whilst staring at me for the last like 20secs or so. Just a pitty it wasn't Harunyan 

A few songs have passed and by now I'm waiting for the song Tara was on about. The skirt flipping one. Then they come out in flamenco dresses so I realised this must be it. Woo hoo, what a show but...they're wearing shorts underneath. Damn - where's the spacky pants? (I know these girls are minors and I shouldn't be thinking this way about them but, Meh!) Anyway I really enjoyed that.

About the MC's. Do Team B have more then any of the other Teams as there seemed to be a lot of speaking. T'was a bit boring for me as I didn't understand them. Anyway, each MC managed to get fucked up in some way or another and I'm pretty sure all of the girls made a fuck up at least once. LMAO. Also all of the MC's managed to run over as they kept getting booted off the stage by the people who were supposed to be singing the next song. He he he.

One of the girls that caught my eye there and, if I had to chose a favourite it would be her, is the young, small girl that looks ever so slightly like Miyabi from Berryz Koubou. Noticed her first of all as she speaks REALLY LOUDLY in to her mike. Then I thought - hey she looks kinda like Miyabi. She also made me laugh as at one point she nearly started scrapping with the other small one. Would someone like to tell me her name?

The girl I didn't like is the tall one with the short hair. Looks like she's trying to style herself on Sae. She reminds me of an American singer (I so want to say Celine Dion but it's not her, someone like her though). Is that the one who's graduating? If it is then there's no love loss from me there.

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #822 on: September 25, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
lolli: wow, that show is the last show b4 u going back rite...so u are seriously damn lucky!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... FIRST ROW!!! omedettou!! sure that's gonna be one of ur really really really sweet memories~~~  XD

the pic of the TEAM B~

WHERE IS SHIHO!!  :pleeease:

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline emifebruary

• 大谷雅恵 is love
  • Member+
« Reply #823 on: September 25, 2007, 04:11:02 PM »
NO SHIHO  :gyaaah:

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #824 on: September 25, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »
normally when i see the team B group pics, the 1st thing i would do is searching fo shiho... but when i see that pic, i tried to search for shiho... i couldnt find her..and i was like...DAMNNNNNNN!!! WHERE IS SHE!!! she's not graduate yet!!! shiho!!! suddenly i miss her so much~  :fainted:

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #825 on: September 25, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
normally when i see the team B group pics, the 1st thing i would do is searching fo shiho... but when i see that pic, i tried to search for shiho... i couldnt find her..and i was like...DAMNNNNNNN!!! WHERE IS SHE!!! she's not graduate yet!!! shiho!!! suddenly i miss her so much~  :fainted:

She's only 1 week left as an AKBer! Graduating October 2nd.  :cry:

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #826 on: September 25, 2007, 05:28:48 PM »
yup, on the last show of team B 1st stage, she will be graduating~ so sadddddd~ but in that pic, there is no SHIHO??!! she still got one week left~ how can they produce that pic  :cry: juz wanna wish GANBATTE SHIHO!!! i hope after she grad, her modelling career will bloom up fast...

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #827 on: September 25, 2007, 05:55:11 PM »
It's a B2 picture (hence the Aitakatta outfits), so I'm just assuming they didn't put her in it because, well, she isn't going to be in B2.  But Shiho...

:heart: :(
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 05:55:50 PM by Kyobu »

Offline emifebruary

• 大谷雅恵 is love
  • Member+
« Reply #828 on: September 25, 2007, 06:28:55 PM »
I've just seen Mariko, sae and sayaka perform Kiss wa Dame yo and I have to say that ... THIS IS THE BEST UNIT I'VE EVER SEEN !!!
I love the three so much  :heart:

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #829 on: September 25, 2007, 06:31:59 PM »
I've just seen Mariko, sae and sayaka perform Kiss wa Dame yo and I have to say that ... THIS IS THE BEST UNIT I'VE EVER SEEN !!!
That performance rules, along with team K's Blue Rose. When I watched it, I couldn't stop drooling... Literally speaking. LOL. So I made my animated GIF siggy coz couldn't resist. :w00t:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 06:32:54 PM by Angritty »

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #830 on: September 25, 2007, 06:38:07 PM »
It's a B2 picture (hence the Aitakatta outfits), so I'm just assuming they didn't put her in it because, well, she isn't going to be in B2.  But Shiho...

:heart: :(

oohh...so its the pic for team B stage 2... hurmmm... so sad to see the team B without shiho... out of all the akb member that grad, shiho is the one that make me really sad...

@emifbruary: the kiss wa dame yo perf that u see is from what show or concert???

Offline emifebruary

• 大谷雅恵 is love
  • Member+
« Reply #831 on: September 25, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »
@©MicHi  : It's from the "First Concert Aitakatta - Hashira wa Nai ze! In Nihon Seinenkan Shuffle Version"

Here is a veoh link (it's the second performance) :
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1159951KKNzxZ8f?searchId=945800622430525351&rank=8
Enjoy  :heart:

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #832 on: September 25, 2007, 09:40:01 PM »
hait! thanks for the info~ btw i like the unit where in 2007 concert mada madaze, where itano tomomi, kawasaki nozomi, and the lion GAO~(dunno what the song title is) its was super sexy cool~ plus the black sexy outfit, and the dance is so nice+sexy... ~nosebleeding~ ahahaha  :luvluv1:

Offline Haunter

« Reply #833 on: September 25, 2007, 10:25:19 PM »
hait! thanks for the info~ btw i like the unit where in 2007 concert mada madaze, where itano tomomi, kawasaki nozomi, and the lion GAO~(dunno what the song title is) its was super sexy cool~ plus the black sexy outfit, and the dance is so nice+sexy... ~nosebleeding~ ahahaha  :luvluv1:
it's Faint. I think the outfit is sweet, nothing is sexy. But the camera...  :sweat:. Anyway, it's a great song  :mon thumb:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #834 on: September 26, 2007, 05:15:47 AM »
First concert non shuffle version is on H!O (2.2GB)
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=9628

Which means 'Blue Rose' in the origional setup :thumbsup:

(I have the shuffle version of this concert on DVD, couldn't get this one from Amazon at that time)

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #835 on: September 26, 2007, 08:59:27 AM »

I have nothing to say... just QFT!  :)

After seeing those 3 singing this song, it's kind of disapointing when you see it performed by a different combo.  :-\

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #836 on: September 26, 2007, 03:48:09 PM »
some of my August auction stuff (finally) came in  O0

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+