JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Geskia - Three Days Trial

Author Topic: (Group) The AKB48 Thread  (Read 704017 times)

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
Re: (Group) The AKB48 Thread
« Reply #840 on: September 26, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
Not Sayaka, not worthy. Ahahaha.

I'm kidding. Nice pix, makistar. :)

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #841 on: September 26, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »
oh stop guessing....they are just too much BUT 1/3 of them are "one in the world" photos, the ones with blue bar on the bottom, I think there are only 5 exist of each, the ones with red bar are bonus photos from their 1st concert PB, very rare to get a full set plus the special pic (the one on the right).   The main reason why AKB48 photos are so expensive in auction is most of them are limited.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #842 on: September 26, 2007, 05:53:48 PM »
well talking u have much luck to get limited things from akb ^^

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #843 on: September 26, 2007, 06:51:08 PM »
^ luck? no.  Paying high price, yes!

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #844 on: September 26, 2007, 07:18:43 PM »
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...what a seriously very limited edtion item u got there~ aaaaaaaaaa.. u ordered it yahoo auction izzit?

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #845 on: September 26, 2007, 07:24:13 PM »
yes, Yahoo auction Japan...plenty of stuff to bid

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #846 on: September 26, 2007, 07:31:58 PM »
i go there...but then i dont understand japanese...ahaha... btw is it only for japan or can be ship worldwide... and there is sum BLT magz that i saw the title is BLT x AKB48 and sum of the akb pic where below there also got written the BLT x AKB48.. what does it mean? and where can i get those stuff?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 07:34:59 PM by ©MicHi »

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #847 on: September 26, 2007, 07:36:04 PM »
oh stop guessing....they are just too much BUT 1/3 of them are "one in the world" photos, the ones with blue bar on the bottom, I think there are only 5 exist of each, the ones with red bar are bonus photos from their 1st concert PB, very rare to get a full set plus the special pic (the one on the right).   The main reason why AKB48 photos are so expensive in auction is most of them are limited.

Okay, i'll stop... (200$ ??)  :grin:

I was just trying to guess according to the price i paid for my own stuff, but i guess i just managed to get mines for a fairly good price.
On the other end, i didn't really understand why there's was a lot of pics with an outlandish price, but lotsa people bidding up and up and up again on those... You just explained why!  :D

Limited stuff ??? Fuck yeah!   :w00t:

What service do you use?? OKshon ???

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #848 on: September 27, 2007, 12:15:22 AM »
> ©MicHi, you need a blood sucking auction service to bid unless you know someone who lives in Japan who can provide you a bidding ID.

> Happosai, price can be a bit "normal" on regular monthly BLT photos.  Do expect to pay an arm and a leg or more on limited/special photos unless your girl isn't a popular member, I'm talking about paying 500 yen vs. 5000 yen on a single photo.  I use Crescent, their service isn't bad and service fee is reasonable compares to other services.   I like them, I can do my own bidding, I'm in control in real time, no waiting.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 12:17:11 AM by makistar »

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #849 on: September 27, 2007, 08:25:47 AM »
...I use Crescent.

Hey! That's MY line!  :P

Been using them for a year now.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #850 on: September 27, 2007, 02:29:54 PM »
hey guys some one have the lyrics in romaji of the song kinjirareta futari O.o?? i never found this on net

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #851 on: September 27, 2007, 02:38:35 PM »

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #852 on: September 27, 2007, 02:51:13 PM »
thanks a lot makistar for the info, neway i saw some BLT cover have the title "BLT x AKB48"... how can i get those magz...~ is it some special edition..i see lot of BLT issue have that cover~

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #853 on: September 27, 2007, 05:26:57 PM »
^ you mean some
thanks a lot makistar for the info, neway i saw some BLT cover have the title "BLT x AKB48"... how can i get those magz...~ is it some special edition..i see lot of BLT issue have that cover~

You mean this?  They are theater versions, sold only at AKB theater, the only difference is the cover.  I'll skip this issue as Takamina, Acchan are not on the cover :P
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n54173511

You can buy them through an auction service like Happosai and I are using.
Keep in mind, it's not just 600 yen you are paying, there's also commission, domestic postage, international postage fees.

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #854 on: September 27, 2007, 05:51:25 PM »
yup that one~~~ so its kinda hard to get those stuff... unless u stay in japan... hurmm.. btw if i not mistaken the original cover for this latest issue is nagasawa masami... so izzit in all the BLT issue there will be news bout akb?? cuz i only have one BLT magz...

btw the yahoo auction ship worldwide rite??? and the main problem, we need to bid for those thing...damn!!
neway thanks a lot makistar for the info!!

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #855 on: September 27, 2007, 05:59:38 PM »
^ I bought the Team B one whilst I was in Japan. Then gave it to Tara. As far as I'm aware there was no AKB inside of it (or if there was, there wasn't much as I didn't notice it). There was some H!P in there though.

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #856 on: September 27, 2007, 06:05:38 PM »
^ I bought the Team B one whilst I was in Japan. Then gave it to Tara. As far as I'm aware there was no AKB inside of it (or if there was, there wasn't much as I didn't notice it). There was some H!P in there though.

so there are not much of AKB stuff in that issue  :( .. hurmm but there is some H!P stuff...so i think im gonna order it... cuz i juz found out that the japs book store near my hse can order magz from japan... not all magz but some.. im interested to order Kindai n BLT... btw thanks a lot lolli for the info!  XD but sadly i cant get the BLT x AKB48 cover  :cry:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 06:06:56 PM by ©MicHi »

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #857 on: September 27, 2007, 06:21:55 PM »
yup that one~~~ so its kinda hard to get those stuff... unless u stay in japan... hurmm.. btw if i not mistaken the original cover for this latest issue is nagasawa masami... so izzit in all the BLT issue there will be news bout akb?? cuz i only have one BLT magz...

btw the yahoo auction ship worldwide rite??? and the main problem, we need to bid for those thing...damn!!
neway thanks a lot makistar for the info!!

Shipping worldwide or not it's up to the seller but 99% of Japanese sellers don't, it's why you have to use an auction service, you also cannot get an auction ID unless you live in Japan.
With the auction service you can bid in Yahoo Auction Japan yourself because they will provide an ID for you, if you win the item, the auction service will mail you the goods, almost anywhere in the world.

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #858 on: September 27, 2007, 06:40:31 PM »
Some B.L.T. AKB theater issues that I bought through auction

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #859 on: September 27, 2007, 08:59:39 PM »
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...seriously makistar u make my eyes into tears rite now~ namida tomaranai~  :cry: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i want that BLT MAGZ TOOOO!!!  :pleeease:

neway nice collection u got there THUMBS UP!!! if there is any akb stuff u wanna sell inform me eheheh~ cuz i seriously dunno yet how to use the auction... :( and thanks again for the info!  XD

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Geskia - Three Days Trial