JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Week

Author Topic: (Group) The AKB48 Thread  (Read 704074 times)

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) The AKB48 Thread
« Reply #1020 on: October 26, 2007, 08:41:41 PM »
ahhh u guys want kayano go out akb ;\ aehahehaea *hit u all*

Masuyama Kayano sux one of the girls getting out :\

hey maki u know where i can get the scans from firs pb of the girls??

It was originally decided that Kayano would move to Team B along with Watanabe Shiho, Urano Kazumi and Hirajima Natsumi - however, when Orii Ayumi graduated, it was decided that Kayano would stay with Team A.

O.o? i dont understand more nothing ahehaehae
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 08:49:00 PM by hydeo1 »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1021 on: October 26, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »
Wooo, new pv is great, I love the song  :yep:
 I made some screen-caps of my fav shots:

:heart:

Yuko looks a bit like Aika Mitsui to me here:
:lol:

and yay for Miichan's solo line, I loved it:

My fav part in the PV is around 3:20, I like that 'bye bye" line. I guess mainly cuz of that little 'fist to the air' move Sae does.  :P
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Twisted Blue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1022 on: October 26, 2007, 10:30:26 PM »
The PV is boring, the song is good, but not great. All in all way too stadardized to be interesting or convincing! ~ Save play instead of some refreshing darings!  :tama-mad: 

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #1023 on: October 26, 2007, 11:05:19 PM »
Yes, that's web version episode 2.

My mistake, it's the TV version episode 2

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #1024 on: October 27, 2007, 06:07:56 AM »
@makistar: thanks for the correction~

btw i really like the yuuhi PV, cuz they choose the only the "top+cute+popular" girls from akb48...n like always only mayuyu from team B ehehhee... and haruna got kinda long lines~ ehehehe, erepyon new hair style kawaii!!! n the syle of PV is kinda new for akb48 cuz in that PV they kinda show, urmm how to say "backstage footage" ahahahha....  :P

although i really hope for the returning of "dark" style of akb like seifuku n keibetsu, but i need to admit for me yuuhi PV is nice, better dan boku no taiyou~

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #1025 on: October 27, 2007, 05:02:35 PM »
2008-01-01 AKB48 ALBUM???

First press with DVD bonus
http://www.fujisan.com

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #1026 on: October 28, 2007, 12:57:59 AM »
2007-10-27 月刊Melodix!
Acchan is missing from the game part :angry:

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #1027 on: October 28, 2007, 01:00:42 PM »
i found the perf video(the pic that makistar) post on utube...but im still searching for better quality..any one know where can i download it...

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #1028 on: October 28, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »
Get ready for PURPLEO0

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1029 on: October 28, 2007, 05:01:04 PM »
^ Tomo and Sayakaaa :heart: :heart: :heart:
  lol, Atsuko's reminds me off a yearbook picture.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #1030 on: October 28, 2007, 05:14:59 PM »
purple!!! nice~ a new seifuku?? ehehe... takamina now wif new hairstyle she looks more pretty, n aachan hair gettin longer!! yeay! btw there's sumthin wrong wif kasai new hair style eehe... ano..but where's haruna??ehehee

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #1031 on: October 28, 2007, 05:16:54 PM »
Ahhh those are beautiful, makistar. Specially Sayaka's and Sae's. My two fav.

I have a question, coz I'm noob about this. BLT is what? I mean, I see yes, pictures but what is it, essentially? And those pictures you can get them through bidding, am I right?

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1032 on: October 28, 2007, 05:45:59 PM »
cool pics :P

in the akb mobile team k the girls say something about "manami death something" O.o, what about they talking?

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #1033 on: October 28, 2007, 06:12:46 PM »
I have a question, coz I'm noob about this. BLT is what? I mean, I see yes, pictures but what is it, essentially? And those pictures you can get them through bidding, am I right?

B.L.T = Beautiful Lady & Television

its a monthly magz that shown bout j-artist info+cute gurls+tv guide if i not mistaken~ and there will be a 3 akb48 cover in every issue where u can get at the akb48 theatre... and one web cover, well i didnt know so much info bout BLT may be makistar have more knowledge bout BLT ehehe.. cuz b4 this also makistar gimme the info bout BLT, thanks to makistar!

neway here's the BLT official website:
http://net.blt.tv/

and the AKB48 x BLT pic, those are the pic that BLT release i think, there will be a color theme for every month like oct is BROWN and may be for Nov PURPLE, juz like the pic that makistar post, and i dunno how to get it from the BLT, but there is lots of akb48 pic u can get from yahoo auction, here's the links :
http://net.blt.tv/akb48_photo/index.html

and here is the links where u can get the "akb48 BLT web cover" i think, but surely very hard to get!! ehehe
http://www.tokyonews-webstore.com/blt_akb48/index.html

neway i dont understand japs... im so sorry cuz cant give u so much info... but here is lil bit info bout BLT i can get for u... correct me if i give wrong info!!!  :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 06:21:32 PM by ©MicHi »

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #1034 on: October 28, 2007, 06:27:17 PM »

These are part A of November's BLT photos which went on sale today.  Part B goes on sale next Saturday.
Part C is the web version which is already sold out online. 
Wotas wait on queue very early on BLT sale day, there is a limit on the number of books you can buy, with each theater version you can buy 1 (random) photo.  It's why you see the books on sale in auction fairly cheap because wotas care only the photos. 

For those who are living outside of Tokyo area (you and I), our only hope to get these photos is through auction.

purple!!! nice~ a new seifuku?? ehehe... takamina now wif new hairstyle she looks more pretty, n aachan hair gettin longer!! yeay! btw there's sumthin wrong wif kasai new hair style eehe... ano..but where's haruna??ehehee

This is not a new outfit, it's the one from [Takeuchi Senpai] (song #10) in Himawari-gumi 1st stage.
Here's your girl  :D

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 06:42:19 PM by makistar »

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #1035 on: October 28, 2007, 06:42:51 PM »
uwaaaa!!! thanks makistar for the harunyan pics!!! ahaha, tanoshii! although her face looks kinda weird, but..kawaii+purple backgrund~! so its from the himawari gumi... i just watch the very short preview vid from the site... still got long waiting to watch the DVD~  :cry: mada mada~ btw the 11-PURPLE pic set that u post, is that yours??? if it is, im so jealous~  :P

for us living outside japan, aih very hard to get those pic cuz yahoo auction, sumtimes very expansive... neway if we live in tokyo how can we get the pic? beside than web ver.???
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 06:47:21 PM by ©MicHi »

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #1036 on: October 28, 2007, 07:42:55 PM »
btw the 11-PURPLE pic set that u post, is that yours??? if it is, im so jealous~  :P

for us living outside japan, aih very hard to get those pic cuz yahoo auction, sumtimes very expansive... neway if we live in tokyo how can we get the pic? beside than web ver.???

of course they are not mine.......yet.  The one I will definitely get is Takamina, would love to have Acchan but this girl is too expensive (anything has her name on it is expensive!).
if you live in Tokyo, you can just go wait on line, just like waiting on queue for theater tickets.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 07:46:58 PM by makistar »

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #1037 on: October 28, 2007, 07:52:33 PM »
urmm...what do you mean by wait on line? they sell at the akb48 theater izzit?

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
« Reply #1038 on: October 28, 2007, 08:00:46 PM »
^ the theater versions are limited.
1st on sale day (today), 2900 copies, each person can buy only 5 copies, wota will buy 5 copies then rush back to the line to buy more.
the next 3 days, only 700 issues each day and no more.

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #1039 on: October 28, 2007, 08:08:00 PM »
okay~ now i understand why it can get very expansive for the akb48 pic... akimoto really know how to finish these "wota"ku money ahahahha!!! less than a week all the AKB48 x BLT pic for the month finish!!!  :banghead: do they sell beside than theater ver.... i mean where there are no limited copies of the pic and no need to line up like that, if there is, at least can order it from my fwen who study there(but she's not an idol fan ehe)... aih very hard to get the akb48 stuff~ that's why im planning to buy the akb48 1st concert book, at least got the PB and 5 pics ehehe...

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Week