JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Nordic Lumberjacks - My Angel`s Yell

Author Topic: [CHI] Twins  (Read 126866 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Twins
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM »
Charlene poses for her new EP "Another Me", which will be released on October 15, 2009!! :wub:

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 09:59:28 PM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2009, 10:11:26 AM »
GJ AH SA!! Buy it. I like how she gives back, with all her releases. Last time it was the Make A Wish Foundation, great causes.

Charlene Choi does charity work with her new album "Another Me"

Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) will be releasing her second EP "ANOTHER ME" tomorrow (Oct 15). To accommodate the album's title, Ah Sa will temporarily have to put away her cheerful and lively personality. In the new album, she will appear rock-type and would also be wearing a back revealing costume, which is very sexy.

As to her new EP, this time she makes a new attempt. Ah Sa happily said: "This time the style of the photoshoot is quite a fresh idea for me and is definitely not the same from before. Even the photographer really likes it, maybe I can show everyone a whole new style!" Starting tomorrow, Ah Sa will be holding a photo exhibition for two weeks. Besides allowing fans to write down their feelings on the guest book, they also can get a collector's edition Special Pack of the new album. The proceeds will be donated to the Child Sexual Abuse Foundation.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

SO SEXY!!! A back :lol:

01. 生還者
02. 放得低
03. 等一個懷抱
04. 幸福空氣
05. 同班同學

PREVIEW it here :P
http://www.twitter.com/?d=N0KC0R78

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2009, 01:31:38 AM »
WHOA BABY!! 10 years already.

Charlene Choi: Twins back for their 10th Anniversary

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 |

Twins members Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) yesterday appeared together for an EEG event, but the two did their interviews separately. Asked Ah Sa if TWINS will be getting back together soon because she's been appearing with Ah Gil quite often lately? Their manager Mani Fok responded for them saying that their jobs are scheduled until mid-next year, so there are currently no plans yet. Ah Sa expressed that TWINS debuted in 2001, so in 2011 it will be their 10th anniversary, maybe thats when they get back together. She also felt that it cannot be rushed, waiting for a good time is important. She said: "EEG won't want use to die!"

As for advertisers for breast argumentation offering 10 million HKD asking Ah Gil to be their spokesperson? Ah Gil said: "Wow! I cannot accept this, big breast is not necessary something good. I am very satisfied with my body figure now, so no matter how many 10 millions are offered I won't accept it." Reporters asked if its because she's tight on her mortgage payments? She said that one of her properties is placed on listing, but for her mortgage payments, her mother manages it. Mani was besides her and expressed that Ah Gil is not having problems financially. Also her career provides enough for her to pay off the payments, after half a year since her comeback there was a month or two where she had more than a million income.

Source: Mingpao

Ah Gill doesn't need larger breasts XD

Great live performance.

[HQ TVB]Living Aboard (生活在他方) - Gillian Chung (鍾欣桐)

aight it was totally lip synced (or bad encoding?) but i'd still tap dat.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »
Ah Sa doing a photoshoot....she had little to next promo she said:
蔡卓妍談與阿嬌復合

New commercial from Ah Gil!!!

Gillian Chung (Ah Gill) has been working very hard since her return to the entertainment circle. Earlier, she was invited as the spokesperson at a very high price for Chun Yuen Electrical Chain store. She did a brand new photo shoot for the commercial, posing in many different modeling images. Among the images, Ah Gill reckoned the most memorable one was the image of a Greek Goddess. She said "I haven't seen myself looking so feminine. I felt I was being hypnotized, and imagined myself as a statue. The end result of those poses are so elegant." The photographer smiled and said "I couldn't have done it without a lot of energy being put into it. She changed her pose so quickly." During the photo shoot, Ah Gill had an allergic reaction to one of her clothes with feathers on it. Her skin immediately became red and itchy and her body was covered with rashes. The camera crew were very anxious that she should see the doctor straight away, but Ah Gill insisted she would finish the photo session first. THe company praised her for being a professional.

Source: Wenweipo/Takungpao(image)

you expect me to karaoke to dis??
[30s EEG Version]Gillian Chung (鍾欣桐)—Living Aboard (生活在他方) MV

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2009, 10:21:15 AM »
Twins still got that staying power, Ah Sa was coaxed into doing an autograph session too.

30 Fens!! What a site, I gotta check it out.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »
Happy Birthday to Charlene!!! This story is cute :P

Charlene Choi couldn't bear to "kill" her dog at birthday party
Friday, November 20, 2009

November 22 is Charlene Choi's 27th birthday. Fans already started preparations for the celebration a month early. Because Ah Sa's schedule is so packed, but she still took out 3 hours to celebrate her birthday with fans.

Ah Sa couldn't believe that Fans helped her arrange a 30 table banquet. Besides Hong Kong fans, Mainland, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Canadian fans also came for the celebration. The theme of the party was ROCK because Ah Sa likes rock costumes and the styles, the fans who attended wore rock relating costumes and designed a "Best Rock Costume Award". Fans even attentively custom made a cake in the shape of Ah Sa's lovable dog. Ah Sa laughed and said: "The cake looks so much like my dog, I can't bear to 'kill' my dog." When it was time to cut the cake, she reluctantly "killed" the doggie cake. Ah Sa's 3 greatest birthday wishes include: healthy, smooth career and to be happy.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2009, 12:40:53 AM »
Ah Gil as Lady Gaga at Ah Sa's bday XD

Offline Yupyup

• ecchi
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2009, 11:33:30 AM »
anyone know is twins would ever get back together? just wondering =)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2009, 05:19:22 AM »

anyone know is twins would ever get back together? just wondering =)

Yes they are. I CANT WAIT! Read the above post :9

Hong Kong singer Gillian Chung arrives at the 2009 MTV Awards and Style Gala in Shanghai Grand Theatre on Wednesday, December 2, 2009. [Photo: CFP/CRIonline]

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2009, 09:53:20 AM »
Whoa! This is soon :D

Gillian Chung will be releasing her solo album at the end of the year

Gillian Chung was shooting for (Jade Solid Gold) yesterday evening performing her new song (Thinking). Since separating from band member Charlene Choi to develop her solo career, Gillian will be releasing her debut solo album at the end of the year. She smiled and said that Charlene has listened to her song and praised her looking cool with her dance moves. Next year EEG will be holding a 10 year anniversary concert yet both of them will be performing together. She said "I will be going to Mainland to shoot a TV series soon. I will also be collaborating with William Chan in a movie. He is very lucky to be able to work with both of us (Twins)".

Source: Wenweipo
Translation: matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2009, 04:01:03 AM »
Twins going HEAD TO HEAD!! Here she is on TVB's Jade Solid Gold.

lol @ the auto tune - but man she can fill some leather pants like her name was Girls Generation  :w00t:

Gillian Chung promotes her new song

Gillian Chung went to a radio station to promote her new song "Thinking" yesterday. She felt it was quite special collaborating with Ben Chong and MC Jin for the first time. She also felt her dancing was different to her past performances. The reporter asked if she will choose to go down the dancing route? She said "I learned dancing for a while and I would feel it be a waste if I didn't dance. I didn't think too much yet people won't ask if the lyrics are related because it's a fast tempo song. People will focus on my dancing. The song is for an advertisement therefore the lyrics are related to it".

In addition, Gillian revealed that her solo EP will be released next month. "I am very nervous. When it is released I will be shooting a Mainland series. I will portray 2 roles that go back in the future. This is why I am promoting my songs now. I have recorded everything and even shot the album cover". She feels that pressure is given by herself and will not think too much. She just hopes to do her best and will not compare herself to Charlene's good album sales.

Source: On.cc
Video Source: kkleungXO @ YouTube
Translation: matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net/

Charlene Choi haven't dance for a while, "armpit" cramps

Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) will be holding a concert tomorrow with Michael Wong (Giang Liang) in Macau. Busy rehearsing, Ah Sa still took out some time to go support her good friend's new store opening by shopping. She reveals that she'll be performing Latin dancing at the concert, she smiled and expressed that because she had not danced for a while, so her "armpit" started cramping. As her partner will be a professional dancer, she said: "I asked William Chan before, but he thinks the clothing is too deep V." For her dance clothing, earlier Ah Sa personally went to ShenZhen to get them, she said: "the outfit is quite sexy, first time going there, I was scared because there were so many guys. Maybe because there were only 4 girls, but everyone was staring at us."

Offline Jsx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • mmmm......
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2009, 06:02:50 PM »
I really like Twin's they look really 'pretty' and 'cute' their image has always been like that, and its nice seeing them after the scandal Gill was in. But like most HK live performances they sound awful (im a HK person myself) and it always always disappoints. But its nice seeing her again ahaha and them 2 back into activities

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2009, 11:47:15 AM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2009, 06:49:57 AM »
Ah Sa's better with bangs - or a wig XD

Twins think the same and buy the same presents for each other

Gillian Chung and EEG artises were shooting the MV for new year song "奮進號". Last year Gillian didn't participate and this year Ah Sa cannot appear in the MV. Gillian said "Ah Sa cannot appear in the MV as she is busing working. But I am very happy working with a large group of artistes". She revealed that she has already swapped Xmas presents with Ah Sa. "We think the same way. I gave her a handbag. Originally Ah Sa wanted to buy me the same style handbag but afterwards she chose a different style. I asked how she knew I wanted this style handbag? It was because colleagues told her".

Translated by: matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

KUNG HEI FAT CHOY!!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2009, 10:32:13 PM »

Lovely! :wub:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2009, 03:54:01 AM »
Ah Sa  :love:

ADD OIL AH GIL!!

Gillian Chung encounters setbacks, talks to trusted friend Ah Sa

Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) has once experienced setbacks, during the interview that he accepted from TVB program "Fan and Kam", she said that when she encounters setbacks or her weakness, she would rarely express it out to others. When she was young she would find a friend to talk about it, but now she is more mature, so she doesn't really talk about her unhappy events. However, sometimes she would go talk to Ah Sa or Joey Yung because the two are her long trusted friends.

Mentioning good friends, Ah Gil shared one of the most gratifying event that happened in the past, she smiled: "One year it was my birthday, I just finished work in Guang Zhou and was going back to HK. At the gate, I had to use the restroom, but when I came out I saw Ah Sa coming towards me with a birthday cake that she personally made! I have so many good friends loving me, even if work is difficult, I will have infinite power to withstand it!" Earlier, Ah Gil, Ah Sa and other EEG artists like Leo Ku and Joey were taking Christmas photos together.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2009, 09:56:42 AM »
 congrats Charlene on winning several Metro Radio Song Awards!! check out these hot pix from her solo show in Macau a few weeks ago.

never knew she had thickness (for a Honger) :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2009, 04:52:14 AM »
THE HOOD CHAMP!! :wub:

Hong Kong singer-actress Gillian Chung poses for the new collection of a clothing brand. [Photo: CFP]

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »

Lookin' good, Charlene! :drool:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Nordic Lumberjacks - My Angel`s Yell