JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Tabidachi no Asa

Author Topic: From Girls to Boys - chap 13 (MaYuki & WMatsui) 4/08/2012  (Read 54211 times)

Offline blackstar

Re: From Girls to Boys ch. 12 Aug. 4
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2012, 09:12:39 PM »
So now everyone but Mayu has figured out that the guys are their girlfriends.
Im ok with YunRena but I want Mayuki and Wmatsui please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mayu go back to Yuki and Jun go back to Rena before its to late and this becomes a YunRena.

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2012, 04:24:09 PM »
I'm really AGREE with Yuukimoko and mo-chan! :OMG:

I want Mayuki and Wmatsui! :pleeease:

:pleeease: Please update soon  :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2012, 10:47:07 PM »
This causes sadness in my heart... TO KNOW THAT I JUST FINISHED THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER...  :cry: :mon waterworks:

I loved it. Absolutely loved it. I want to know more of Atsumina's and TomoTomo's night. :ding: Much, much more.  :mon evillaff:

Secondly... thatJun... Y U LEAVE GIRLFRIEND!RENA DO TO YOUR WORK.  :scolding:  :scolding:  *sigh*... Oh well, I actually don't mind either pairing... it's just the heartache the original pairings will feel.  :gmon tears:

:mon love:  :mon bye:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2012, 11:27:17 PM »
Sok-san!!!!!!!!
Update!  :shocked  :twothumbs I missed you!
Oh this update was  :on bleed:
WMatsui Or The other way around I'm in dilemma :depressed: but it's up to the author  XD

:kneelbow: 
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2012, 02:03:08 AM »
Wouhou some *ahem* times hehe

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2012, 06:48:39 AM »
this fic is interesting!  :twothumbs

please make mayuki and wmatsui back together. please, they belong together  :mon cute:

and please update soon!  :mon whimper:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2012, 07:29:44 AM »
hmmm maybe if yun told rena that (s)he was really yuki and then they conspired together to make mayu and jun jealous? or teach them a lesson for straying??  :? :?

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »
Sok-san *poke *poke are you okey? Busy with school?

Waiting here patiently.
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2012, 09:11:46 PM »
Woah, sorry Sok-san!! It was really late last night and I don't remember clicking on those emoticons :panic: :panic:
Please ignore those seeing as it was not meat to be an angry post Dx

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
From Girls to Boys ch. 13 Oct. 1
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2012, 12:42:20 AM »
Hey!! Everyone!!! I'm back!
Sorry, about the long wait. The next chapter will be the last day of the Couples Retreat. ^^
Still not sure if to keep them together but not. Let's see what comes out. I'll update ch. 14 within this week.

Thank you to everyone for commenting, leaving thank yous and for reading my fics.^^

Chapter 13

“Rena!! Rena!! Please stop!!” Yun shouted as he ran after Rena. “Leave me alone!!!” She shouted back as she continued to run. “Please, Rena. You’re not the only one hurting.” Yun Shouted as he managed to grab hold of Rena’s wrist. “Please, don’t run from me.” He said as he pulled her into his warm and loving embrace. “Why? Why?” Rena cried onto Yun’s chest tighten their hug. “It’s okay. I’m here.” He whispered kissing the top of her head and rubbing circles on her back to smooth her. “I’m here for you, Rena” Yun softly said as he looked to the sky and softly cried letting his tears roll freely down his face. They stood there hugging each other for a good 10 minutes.

Earlier
Rena had left the table and Yun had left to find her leaving the rest of the gang with Mayu and Jun being all lovey-dovey. “Jun, your girlfriend just left crying.” Acchan stated looking at the 2. “Yun has her. He’ll take care of her.” Jun replied feeding Mayu. “What?!” Wmidget shouted slamming their hands on the table and glaring at Jun. “Wmidget stand down.” Mario calming said. “Mayu, what do you think you’re doing?” Chiyuu asked worried. “You have a girlfriend. Or have you forgotten about Yuki?” Tomo asked. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m single.” Mayu stated coldly. “What’s wrong with you? You’re in a relationship with someone.” Acchan hissed.
“What’s your problem?! It’s none of your business!” Jun angrily shouted glaring at the group. “What’s our problem? You know what? I’ve been trying to control myself but I can’t take it anymore!” Tomo scoffed grabbing Jun by his collar and raising him in the air surprising everyone. “You have a girlfriend that’s in love with you. Even though it’s clear to me that you really don’t give a damn about her since you’re cheating right in front of her.” Tomo hissed glaring at Jun who he still holding in the air. “Yes, she’s my girlfriend so I can do whatever I want to her.” Jun smirked which angered Tomo.
“You son of a b**!” Yun shouted before running after a sobbing Rena. “Oh god. This is bad.” The girls said as they watched Yun running after Rena, that was the last draw for Tomo’s patience. “You brat!” Tomo angrily shouted as his rage take over him, he slammed Jun onto the table. “Agh!!” Jun cried in pain as Tomo started punching Jun’s face in. “Tomo!” Mario, Yuu, and Kai tried to separate Tomo from Jun but couldn’t. “Wow, Chiyuu since when has Tomo been so sexy?” Miichan and Haruna said as they hungrily eyed Tomo. “Miichan! Haruna! Focus! And help us separate Tomo from Jun before he kills him.” Acchan shouted trying to help the boys. “Tomo, please stop. Chiyuu~” Hearing his girlfriends plead he stopped his fist just a centimeter away from an unconscious Jun’s beaten face. “I don’t regret what I’ve done.” Tomo stated walking away. “Look what you’ve made my Tomo do.” Chiyuu stated looking at Mayu before going after Tomo.
“You deserve that and more.” Miichan stated at the unconscious Jun before grabbing Mario and walking away. “Piece of trash.” KojiYuu angrily stated leaving.
“Mayu, I'm very disappointed in you." Acchan stated walking away with Kai. /What? Why are they upset? It's not Yuki will now." Mayu mumble to herself while helping Jun gain his consciousness. After 30 minutes he comes to. "Finally!!" She exclaimed slapping his shoulder. "Itai!!" He cried in pain. "Grow up, Jun!!" Mayu said walking to to her room leaving Jun there.

Once she arrive he felt something missing but didn't pay much attention and went to sleep.           

To the present with YunRena
"You feel better?" Yun asked whipping Rena's tears. "Yes. Thank Yun." Rena sweetly smiled at him while wiping his dry tears away. "I'm glad." They sweetly smiled at each other. "I wanna be free. I wanna forget this pain I feel in my chest. I'm tried of feeling this loneliness whenever I'm with him." Rena stated looking at Yun. "Okay. I'll help you forget that pain and looniness you feel." Yun charmily smiled. "Thank you Yun." "No need. This will help the both of us."

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: From Girls to Boys ch. 13 Oct. 1
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2012, 02:19:21 AM »
Oh my god! Mayu, Jun! Why?!

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2012, 07:39:23 AM »
Please make WMatsui and MaYuki back T^T this is so wrong..

What? What are the reason? Why Jun do that to Rena? And Mayu?! Why?

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2012, 12:38:15 PM »
 :err: oh! Why ? Whyyy ? But anyway love the update ....  :)

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2012, 09:27:46 PM »
 :angry: Ahhhhhhh if only Mayu knew that Yun is Yuki...
In this fic Mayu and Jun is  :smhid so I'm OK with Tomo punching Jun.

And what will happen if Rena knows that Yun IS Yuki?!  :shocked

:panic:

Thank you for your update sok-san
ArígatoU! and Ganbatte! with you real life :kneelbow:

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2012, 10:58:22 PM »
great fanfic i hope you update soon please ;)

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2012, 01:29:25 AM »
Nooooooooo!!!! Why?! What's with Jun and Mayu?! They hurting Rena and Yun(Yuki)!
I like Mayuki/JunRena and I really hope that Mayu realize that Yuki in right infront of her (literally)!! Can't she get any hint at all?
Update soon please.

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2012, 02:14:39 AM »
Because I really love drama (in fics) sometimes, I really want Yun and Rena to just "do it", if that's what you mean at the end. *winkwink* :hehehe: :bigdeal:

I would also love it if Mayu doesn't find out until the end that Yun is Yuki. :heart: :on lol: ZOMGZ. THE DESPAIR I IMAGINE WHEN/IF JUN REALIZES HE REALLY LOVES RENA AND RENA FALLS OUT OF LOVE WITH HIM AND IN WITH YUN. JHLEKJNSDF OHGAWDZ.

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE UNLEASHED? THIS FANGIRL IN ME? IT'S LIKE THE MONSTER IN ME. ONCE IT'S OUT, IT'S HARD TO SEAL IT BACK IN. (You'd think I'd be used to it by now ever since I discovered AKB.)
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2012, 06:57:36 AM »
i guess part of me wants to feel bad for mayuki and wmatsui...but i mean mayu and jun are just ruining there chances  :smhid
so i totally support Yun and Rena in this one  :thumbsup
hmm? it seems like we got a glimpse of hot headed Shibuya..but wait, what would be the male version of that?? :?
thanks for the update Sok-san :bow: :bow:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2012, 03:59:32 PM »
Yeay, an update  :D

But... What are you doing Jun?! I can't believe it  :cry: you broke Rena's heart
Mayu too... What are these two doing?
Good punches Tomo :thumbsup I'm on your side, hope it will make Jun be more mature  :smhid
I can feel some twist there... it's getting into more drama^^
Waiting for the next update  :D

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2012, 02:50:05 PM »
I am deeply angered with Jurina's selfishness.  :frustrated:
:temper: How can she not even care about Rena-sama?!
ARGH!  :scolding: I feel like I want to stop shipping W Matsui because of her!

Please make it into a YunRena instead! :tantrum:
:pleeease: I would feel relieve when that happens.
Or maybe, just make Jun suffer a lot! AS IN A WHOLE LOT!

You know what? I feel like making Jurina suffer in one of my fics.  :shifty: hahahaha

Besides that, thank you for the great update! I'll be waiting for your next update, which I hope would be soon. :hee:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Tabidachi no Asa