JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day

Author Topic: The Iikubo Haruna Thread (飯窪春菜)  (Read 66163 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Iikubo Haruna Thread (飯窪春菜)
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 02:10:53 AM »
Iikubo's interview for the 50th single:

Harunan Quest, a fan made Momusu RPG from http://iikuboharuna.com/

First you must download the RPT  for rpg vx ace to be able to run the game:
http://download.tkool-online.com/rtp/vxace_rtp100.zip

Download link for the game:
http://iikuboharuna.com/harunanquestdl/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:37:22 AM by oaxiac »

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 08:05:41 PM »
A cute snapshot from the recent handshake events for the 50th single.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2012, 10:24:18 PM »
I quite like Iikubo. She seems a bit taller than average and she's quite thin which gives her a model-like appearance. This will surely benefit her sooner or later. I like the cute ears too, haha.

Morning Musume's leader system is based on age, right? Meaning Iikubo will become the leader when Sayu and Reina graduate? I think whoever will become the new leader will be so for a long time to come. Unless Sayu gets to stay in longer than expected, which is still a possibility of course. I don't really mind who or what, but I'm just curious.

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 02:58:18 AM »
^Well, Kaori was made leader over Kei, even though Kei is older.

I like that Haruna isn't afraid to act goofy when she's on TV (and it sure seems like MoMusu is everywhere on TV all of a sudden! Quite a change from the last several years!). Her dancing isn't the best, but hey -- Kaori wasn't so hot in that department herself, so clearly Haruna can survive (and thrive) in MoMusu even if she'll never win a dance-off with Ayumi and Riho!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 08:48:50 AM »
There are only two times the leader position wasn't given to the oldest member of the most senior generation.
1. Mari -> Yossy, skipping over Rika (since she was about to graduate and Mari suddenly resigned).
2. Yossy -> Miki, skipping over 5th gen (since Miki was actually more senior due to being with the company almost as long as 4th gen).
There was some talk over whether the 8th leader would be Sayu or Reina, but there was no doubt in my mind that it would be Sayu.

So given those example, Fukuchan will be the next leader when Sayu and Reina have graduated.
I find it very hard to believe she'll be involved in a scandal or decide to call it quits before that happens.

It's true that Harunan being older than 9th gen creates a more complicated situation, but I'd say that precedent makes it clear she won't be up for the leader position anytime in the near future.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 10:49:16 AM »
Ah, I forgot about generation being relevant. I still have to check who is 9th and who is 10th gen in some cases.

Iikubo is 10th gen, so 15 year old 9th gen Fukuchan is the most likely candidate once the 6th gen has graduated. I got it. Excellent.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2012, 08:14:56 AM »
NO MORE CHOCOLATE??? :cry:
https://twitter.com/MorningMusumeMg/status/229091757609082880

Haruna will be getting a new color in time for the Momusu fall tour; will be announced on Ustream on July 30.

Will she be picking up Eripon's purple?
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2012, 09:06:58 AM »
BUT BUT

IT'S CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... :lol: Aw dangit

Offtopic, but love that Harunan's new official colour is announced on the same day as some 'big T-ara announcement'... Maybe Harunan can relieve some of my stress... :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »
Knowing Tsunku's troll ways, he'll probably just give Harunan a lighter shade of brown chocolate. Maybe beige? :lol:

Or maybe he'll just go "screw it" and give her a shade of green, so she'll match up well with Zukki, (soon) Eripon, Masaki...

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2012, 02:42:01 PM »
Haruna brought a lot of style to the color chocolate (I finally quit calling it the 'b' word)............but I am sure she can rock any color they give her.

Here is a nice tribute by YouTuber ywfwkw (arigatou!!)
Artist: 野口五郎 / Goro Noguchi
Song: 君が美しすぎて / Kimi ga Utsukushi Sugite (You Are Too Beautiful) [Released July 1973)

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2012, 04:55:27 PM »
Coming back to this for a moment:

I quite like Iikubo. She seems a bit taller than average and she's quite thin which gives her a model-like appearance.
With Harunan in DIY, we can now see that her tallness is a bit of an illusion -- because most of the rest of Morning Musume are younger and, therefore, shorter than Ikubo.

In the clips of DIY from the recent episode of Hello! SATOYAMA Life, we can see that Harunan appears shorter than everyone else in the group. It's kind of jarring, especially after seeing her tower over almost everyone else in MoMusu!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2012, 05:44:25 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »

That was some pretty awesome trolling there.
:lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2012, 09:11:16 PM »
Coming back to this for a moment:

I quite like Iikubo. She seems a bit taller than average and she's quite thin which gives her a model-like appearance.
With Harunan in DIY, we can now see that her tallness is a bit of an illusion -- because most of the rest of Morning Musume are younger and, therefore, shorter than Ikubo.

In the clips of DIY from the recent episode of Hello! SATOYAMA Life, we can see that Harunan appears shorter than everyone else in the group. It's kind of jarring, especially after seeing her tower over almost everyone else in MoMusu!

This photo is also an illusion.  The Berikyuu members' boots for that costume have very tall heels and platforms while the newer members have lower heels and platforms.
When they all have (theoretically) similar shoes, the height difference looks more like this:

(I tried to correct the original image for camera tilt and lens distortion.)

Due to differences in shoes, posture, camera position, and lens distortion, it's very hard to use group photos to figure out relative heights with any degree of accuracy.
Just to get a semi-accurate estimate, you need to correct for all of these, but it's pretty clear to me that the top photo is strongly influenced by shoe height.

edit:
Just to further demonstrate the difference shoes can make, the image on the right has been corrected for the difference:

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:27:25 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2012, 03:46:24 AM »
Mari Yaguchi found out that even the tallest heels could no longer help:

Her attempts to gain height through deceptive props and camera tricks became almost ludicrous:

Finally, when she visited Europe, she realized she would not be able to fool anyone:

So she decided she could use her height for fun and for work:

And now Mari's catchphrase is
"Embrace the Small, Y'all!"

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 02:08:41 PM »
You can now move away from the mic and breathe, because the chocolate reign is over...

HERE COMES HONEY YELLOW! I guess she's really sticking to the 飯 part of her name. XD

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 02:24:44 PM »
I guess yellow is the most obvious choice. Too bad though, because I thought the chocolate brown looked rather classy and original.

Any particular reason why they changed Iikubo's color? It would have made more sense to change Sato Masaki to yellow, since Kanon already has a shade of green.

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2012, 02:38:10 PM »
Any particular reason why they changed Iikubo's color?

You can't buy brown glowsticks. Some wota had some home made ones, but the whole thing was quite impractical.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 05:23:32 PM »
IT'S NOT YELLOW, IT'S HONEY-COLORED!

"Your honey, everyone's honey! That kind of honey!"
She says her mom helped her think of the name.

HONEY FLASH

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »
Never saw this before....looks like Haruna played "classmate who sits next to Kii Kitano" in a drama.......

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day